The Wallet
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

Lower Greenville Avenue. Zubar was my destination. I found it with little trouble and the bouncer let me park up close. I slipped him half a hundred to keep a close eye on it and told him the other half was his when I left. The place wasn't crowded yet, so I stopped at the bar and got a frozen margarita with lots of salt. I wandered over to a comfortable looking chair and made myself at home. It was in a corner along with some low tables and a couch.

A tall, copper-mane young woman glided gracefully over to the couch to join a petite, raven haired beauty. Both were dressed for success and they exuded confidence as they sat close to me. I surreptitiously watched their interactions. The redhead sat relaxed on the couch with her arm across the back and the other woman slid over to be encircled by the arm. The smaller woman had her hand on the other woman's leg and was gently stroking the material of her skirt. The waitress came by and brought me my food order and placed it on the low table between the couch and my chair.

The taller woman with the copper colored hair had been watching me. She took the opportunity to talk to me about the food after the waitress left. I realized she was looking for any opportunity to break the ice and I was very willing to use the chance to become acquainted with these two. By the time I was on my second marguerita, I was seated between the two, chatting like we were lifelong friends.

Denise is the tall redhead and Debbie is black haired. They are both beautiful and I felt quite at home with them. Denise still had her arm across the back of the couch only now she was gently stroking her hand across my shoulders and neck. Her touch was exciting.

Not to be outdone, Debbie had transferred her attention to me also. Her hand was stroking my leg as we talked. I was getting turned on by the attention of these two. The DJ started up a slow set and Denise stood, holding her hand out to me. Looking at the floor, there were several other couples dancing, several pairs of women and one male couple. I accepted her hand and she assisted me in rising. She continued to hold my hand as she lead me to the dance floor. Just as we got there, the lights dimmed and the mirror ball was engaged. She pulled me in close and I knew she was going to lead this dance.

She was a divine dancer. I'd never been lead around the dance floor with such expertise before. She held me close. She was tall enough that her breasts rode comfortably on top of mine. Or maybe it was I was short enough. I'm not going to quibble. Whichever it was, it was very erotic to be looking at her high full breast as I rested my head against the front of her shoulder. My hands began to wander across her back. I noticed several of the other women dancers were openly kissing as they danced to the romantic music. I tipped up my head and Denise took the hint. Her lips touched mine and electricity flowed between us. Her kiss curled my toes. She stroked her tongue across my lips and I immediately opened my mouth to allow access. The dance ended all too soon and she escorted me off the floor.

As we got to the couch, Debbie rose and grabbed my hand, turned me around and marched me back to the floor. She put both arms around my waist and pulled me into her. We are almost the same height and our breasts mashed together. She is not quite as well endowed as I am and I found just a little shift sideways made for a more comfortable embrace. She didn't waste any time and before I knew it we were also kissing as we danced. I was really turned on and I initiated tongue contact. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and we did a miniature sword fight with our respective weapons. By the time we came up for air the music was ending and all my nerve endings were tingling with excitement. I was leaking and could feel a trickle down my leg. I suggested we go to the ladies room first before returning to the couch.

Debbie agreed and we found the Ladies Room spacious and well appointed. I went to the handicap stall and found it locked.

"Sorry, occupied" came a voice from within.

"It's going to be just a little while longer" came another voice. The words were punctuated with little oohs and hard breathing. I took the stall at the other end and just as I was closing the door, Debbie joined me. She locked the door and embraced me again. Once she captured my lips, her hands started roaming. She slid her small hand over the smooth silk of my blouse. She cupped my left breast with her hand and gently squeezed. Then her hand traveled lower and she slid it up my skirt. She was feeling my leg as we kissed and I shifted the leg a bit so she could reach higher.

I inwardly grinned when she reach the top of my leg and discovered I was commando. Her probing fingers easily accessed my vagina and she used her thumb to quickly bring me off. Then she rolled off some tissue and dried my private areas for me.

"I though you might need to take the edge off a little. Lets go back and see what trouble my sister has gotten into while we were gone."

"Sister" I asked with a surprise tone in my voice. "I thought you two were lovers."

"We are" she replied with a laugh and a smile. "We are and that's that. We just happen to be lovers who are also sisters. Does that shock you?"

"Well, maybe just a little. But it also seems to be a turn on, too."

"Let's get back out there before Denise gets in trouble. She has a tendency to attract the wrong kind of woman if I'm not there. Besides, she's really interested in you and I think we could easily make a threesome a little later, if you know what I mean."

Oh, indeed I did know what she meant. I was ready to leave with one or both of them right now. My libido was running on premium and I was hot to trot. We left the restroom and stopped by the bar to tell the barmaid we wanted another round at the brown sofa. She nodded to us, indicating she'd heard and we continued to the couch.

Debbie sat on Denise's lap and kissed her soundly, lightly caressing Denise's breast as she tongued her sister. Denise played with Debbie's delicious ass as the stretched fabric of her skirt revealed the lines of her garter belt. There was no evidence of any panty. Debbie had dressed like I had. Interesting. When they broke their kiss, Debbie leaned over and kissed me gently. Then Denise followed suit. Debbie nodded to Denise's unasked question and said

"We'd like you to come over to our place where we can get more comfortable. Would you like that?"

"Definitely! I'm ready right now if you want." I hope I didn't sound overanxious, even though I might have been.

"Not just yet." Debbie explained. "Our order of drinks haven't arrived yet and Denise ordered some more food. Let's stay and dance some more and leave in about an hour. Oh, do you have to work tomorrow or anything?"

"No, I'm good. And I think I'd like a little more food myself. I forgot to eat before coming here and I am still a bit hungry."

We spent the next hour getting to know each other better. I explained to them about my brother's good fortune and the allowance he set up for me so I didn't have to work. Denise told me she was executive assistant to John Gabbart of Gabbart Oil. He was semi retired now and she basically set her own hours. Debbie said she was a stay at home mom and she dabbled in Internet stock trading and futures. Her portfolio was at 1.4 mil and providing enough monthly income to reinvest plus take care of the household expenses. They owned one of the new lofts on Mockingbird Lane.

Shortly after nine Denise indicated we should go. She whispered something to Debbie and indicated a tall blond in a blue satin one sleeve open shouldered minidress that had entered a few minutes earlier. The dress fit her like a glove and even showed the outline of her areolas with the center nub poking out. Debbie nodded once and stood, pulling me with her. She immediately put her arm around my waist and pulled me close. We walked as if joined at the hip Siamese Twins toward the door. The blond noticed her and started towards us. Denise positioned her larger frame between Debbie and me and the other woman. When she saw Denise, the other woman stopped and turned back towards the table she'd just left.

"What was that all about" I inquired.

"Some bad memories, a botched romance, you name it." Came the reply from Debbie.

I just nodded in understanding. I'd had my share of bad romances, with both male and female. We agreed that Debbie would join me in my Tesla and Denise would drive their car. We turned out onto Greenville Avenue and headed for Mockingbird Lane. About twenty minutes later we were parked in assigned parking. Debbie had informed the guard of my status and indicated I might be staying overnight. I was handed a pass to put on the windshield. Debbie showed me where to park. Denise was right behind me and pulled in to the spot beside me. We put the top up on the Tesla and locked her up tight.

The parking garage was under the structure of the lofts, so all we needed to do was move over to the elevators for the ride up. As we waited, we heard a noise to the left. Someone was partially hidden in the darkness of the far corner of the garage.

"Who's there" Denise called out. "What do you want?"

I could hear the fear in her voice. Once he'd been spotted, he no longer felt a need to remain hidden. The big man came out from his hiding place. He carried a baseball bat in his right hand. I thought I saw the glint of a knife in his left, but couldn't be sure.

"I'll take the keys to that convertible, lady. And then the three of you can get undressed. I haven't had any good pussy in awhile and you three volunteered to help me out." He said with a sneer.

He got to within 25 feet before I removed the XD-9 from my concealed holster/purse. I took told the others to get behind me and I took my shooting stance. "Stop right there and disarm yourself. I'm a marksman and I don't miss. Do as I say if you want to live." I recognized him from the sketch artist's rendering of a serial rapist/murderer wanted by the FBI that I saw on Most Wanted. He stopped under a light and I got a real good look at him. I was sure he was the one I saw on TV.

"You think you can scare me with that little peashooter. Shit, I'm not scared of that, or you. You'll probably start pissing your panties any time now." His sneer was gone and was replaced by a face that was pure evil.

"If you want to find out, just take that next step. It'll be justifiable homicide. We were in fear for our lives and you are wanted in connection with 17 rapes and 3 rape/murders. There's a $100,000 reward out for you and I'm going to collect it." I answered his threat with my own. I had taken the time to be sure of where I was aiming, too. He just didn't know, he couldn't know what I planned to do.

He made up his mind. He took a step towards us. My sub compact 9mm auto pumped out its first bullet an instant later. It was aimed to take out his equipment. The bullet smashed through his cock and testicles. The second one went through his groin a little higher. I let the natural lift of the gun walk up his body as I pumped six shots into him, ending with one parting his eyebrows and giving him a third eye. All this occurred within the space of a little more than three seconds.

I calmly dropped out the clip, unchambered the round in the chute and set the gun down on the hood of the car parked there and pulled out my cell. 911.

Less than 5 minutes later the police were there, three cars and a lieutenant. The coroner was there, too. I had pulled out my licenses, driving and concealed carry. I had also used my iPhone to bring up the FBI wanted poster on the scumbag. His was a dead or alive poster and I don't think the cops would give me any trouble. There were two other witnesses also. One of the other loft owners and his girl had pulled in before us but had stayed in their car. They saw and heard the same thing as Debbie and Denise. The best part of that was, he is a senior ADA (assistant District Attorney). All in all, it was just a little after 10 when they let us go inside. My XD-9 was returned to me when the FBI showed up. Yes, I had phoned them too. They had taken over the investigation and the SAC personally handed me back my weapon. After all, there was no question I was the shooter. He said he'd contact me Monday about the reward. I thanked him for everything and escorted Debbie and Denise to the elevator.

Once inside their loft, Debbie and Denise showered hugs and kisses on me. Their thanks was overwhelming. They had been so afraid when he came towards us. For a while down there, I had two hysterical women to try to calm down. Now they were filled with gratitude. I reminded them that they would still be at Zubar's if we hadn't left when we did and they probably would never have seen or heard from the guy. They took comfort in that.

Denise was the one who started making the first moves. She was behind me as she rubbed her hands all along my body and arms. She extended her arms around and stroked my front too. She stopped at my breasts to play with my nipples, which had gotten hard and were protruding through the lace of my bra. Debbie had unbuttoned her blouse and unclipped her front catch bra. She took my hands and used them to cup and fondle her nice B cup titties. Her nipples were similar to my own. Dark areola surrounded a sharp, pointed nipple that dug into my palm as I caressed her breasts.

While I continued to play, Denise continued her assault on my body. I felt her bend down a little so she could reach under my skirt. A minute later she discovered what Debbie had found out in the restroom. She began lightly stroking my nether lips with her fingers. I was providing lubrication galore.

Somehow we made it to the bedroom. The centerpiece was a gorgeous four poster Queen Anne bed made of oak. The other furniture in the room matched. The bed was king size and covered with satin sheets and a comforter. Debbie ripped the comforter off the bed and two seconds later she was laying on her back, her legs split apart and her arms outstretched to me. I eagerly joined her in nudity and climbed between her legs. She held me in a lover's embrace as our lips joined.

I noticed Denise picking up the scattered clothing and lovingly folding the discarded garments. She went into the bathroom (I assume) and dimmed the room lights as she did. A few moments later she returned. When she climbed on the bed she got in behind me and started working on my ass with her tongue and lips. In the intervening time I had managed to get Debbie worked up in such a sexual frenzy that she was about to cum. I inserted another finger into her hot box. Now I had three fingers priming the pump. Her hips were bucking involuntarily as my ministrations with my thumb on her clit drove her wild. I could feel her vagina contracting against my fingers as I worked them against the upper walls. I had to be hitting her G-spot for all the gyrations she was going through.

As she orgasmed, her juices flowed and I licked furiously to keep up. But I was in trouble because I was getting the best licking I'd ever had by Denise. This was my first experience with two hot women at the same time. Denise was licking my lips and then she'd tongue my rosebud. I was about ready myself to explode. She put her finger deep into my pussy. She wiggled it in such a way that she tickled the most sensitive parts of my vagina. I was totally in heaven. She tongued my back door and it drove me through the roof. I was building for a huge orgasm when she pulled her finger out of my cunt and steadily reamed my asshole. When she had it completely within me she wiggled it. That was all she wrote. I came in a thunderous avalanche of multiple orgasms. Time and again the contractions hit me. She continued her assault on my ass as Debbie reversed her position and took in a mouthful of my cunny.

I continued my orgasm for a time before collapsing. Debbie extricated herself from me and Denise removed her finger. There was a wash basin and washcloth on the stand beside the table where Denise washed her hands. Debbie hugged her body to me and Denise lay on the opposite side. We made a Little Debbie sandwich. (chuckle)

"My God!" I said "I've never come that long or that hard before. Thank you."

"We're not done yet. We'll just rest for a moment and then, round two." Denise said smiling at me as she kissed Debbie's neck and ear. Debbie turned her head and accepted Denise's kisses. I pulled in close, wanting the same. Both sisters complied with the unspoken request as they took turns with me. As things warmed up, Debbie pushed me over onto my back. I spread my legs apart but she continued to the other side. She was paying a lot of attention to my breast and nipple, which was getting my blood going. It would be at a boil soon, if she continued. Denise got between my legs and her talented tongue began working on my clitoris and labia. Damn she was good, too.

She licked me from stem to stern and back again. I was managing little orgasms on a continual basis. After a time they were running into each other, and I couldn't tell when one ended and the next began. About that time Denise began to move higher on my body, her larger breasts and distended nipples dragging along my skin as Debbie continued manipulating by clit. Denise raised herself up over me and the next thing I knew, a cock was being pushed into my waiting, dripping cunt. It was big and felt soo good. I hadn't seen her put on a dildo, but I was being fucked by this beautiful redhead. In and out she stroked, slow, fast, circular motion and straight. My orgasm was building. Faster and harder she stroked the cock in me. Debbie continued her lingual assault on my nipples. The one she wasn't sucking I was pulling and pinching. They are directly connected with my cunt and my orgasm was close. Suddenly, Denise shoved in deep, deeper than ever and I exploded in orgasmic bliss, over and over I came. Then I felt it. The cock in me was pulsing, spewing out hot fluid into my waiting cunt. Wow, what a dildo they had. Debbie must be pumping some sort of fluid in me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.