The Wallet - Cover

The Wallet

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

I woke well rested the following morning. I was HUNGRY! With no food in the house, I make a quick wallet trip, and everything was stocked. Fresh food in the fridge and every cupboard filled. The large walk-in was also full. None of it would ever go bad but be there when the need arose. The milk was cold and the Capt'n Crunch was waiting. I poured a big bowl and returned the milk to the fridge. I sat down and dug in. Thinking I'd like some juice, I went over to the fridge for the forgotten glass of OJ. As I opened the door to the refrigerator, I noticed that the milk bottle was full and sealed. Neat.

Being a good boy, taught well by my mother, I washed the dishes and put them away. An idea was formulating in my mind. I needed to give it some thought for awhile. I got my keys and the wallet and after picking up the place, got in the Shelby and drove off. I took an easy cruise over to the Stockyards. I then headed South on 35W until I hit 20, I headed East again and tooled through Arlington, H-E-B, Grand Prairie, Garland, Plano and back down US 75 to the new place. I flicked the fob and the gate opened and the garage door was fully open by the time I reached the garage.

As I entered the house I ran into Suzie. I told her I was going to be gone for awhile, but that I would be sending someone over to watch over the place. They were to assume that any instructions given were from me. She acknowledged my request and let me know everything would be as requested. I went up to my bedroom and got out the Ives St. Laurent luggage and packed. I was just carrying them down when Joe came in and took the cases from me.

"That's my job, sir. At least for as long as I'm able. I'll put these in the car. Just tell me which one you are taking. Also, do you have an itinerary that you could leave with us, just in case?"

"If there is any problem, the person I'm sending will be able to take care of it. I've contacted my attorney and everything is set. I don't know how long I'll be gone. Just don't worry. I can take care of myself and you will still have someone to watch out for." I replied with a smile.

Joe hurried the bags out to the Tesla, as I indicated. When he returned I called Betty, Suzie and Joe together. I gave them last minute instructions and told them to take the afternoon off. I told them again not to worry about me. I said I'd be fine and would be back when I could. I shook Joe's hand, and when I went to shake Suzie's she uncharacteristically leaned in and kissed my cheek. Not to be outdone, Betty reached over, and gave me a full frontal kiss, telling me to hurry back. I didn't argue.

I waved as I drove out the driveway. I took the standard route and I was back at the old house. I put the Tesla on the charger in the garage and locked it up. Entering through the back door, I checked to make sure nothing was out of place. Last week I'd had ADT fix up the new place. I'd given David the key to here and he'd installed the alarm package here too. I asked for the same alarm code so I wouldn't need to remember two. I set the alarm and went in, kicked off my shoes, stripped naked and lay down on the bed. I had the wallet in my hand. Clearing my mind, I began.

First, the interior of the house got a complete makeover. The floor space inside the house just happened to be greater than the exterior dimensions. Next was wardrobe. A completely new wardrobe was created and placed in the new walk in closet. The usual stuff went into the new Walnut dressers lining the wall. Once I was done with all the changes I'd planned, I took a short nap.

Later when I woke up I felt wonderfully refreshed. I saw her in the mirror for the first time. She wall and willowy, with a slim waist between her womanly chest and spreading hips. They used to describe it as an hourglass figure. Hers was indeed an hourglass. My assessment had her chest as a 34C, her waist as a 22 and her hips were 38 inches around. She turned as I watched the mirror. Her abdomen was flat and her skin was tight. She continued to turn. The ass I saw was exquisite. If there is any such thing as a perfect ass, I'd have to say it was hers.

As I continued to watch, she took up a reclining posture on the bed, propped up by the bounteous pillows scattered around the king sized bed. She stroked her body like I've seen adoring pet owners stroke their precious pets. Her hand slid up and down her torso like Rachmaninoff playing a glissando on a Steinway. Her hand encircled one of those magnificent breasts. It followed the circle of her dark areola. Her touch caused the skin to pucker and the nipple to stand tall. She pulled a little on it, giving it just the slightest little tweak as she did. She shuddered in response.

She lay down further on the bed, releasing her other arm, making it available to join in the play. Her fingers lightly glided over her skin. I could see the reaction as goose bumps rose on chest and arms. Both nipples were engorged with blood and sticking out from her breasts, painfully erect. As her fingers played across them a moan escaped from her throat. Her left hand descended as her right continued to stimulate those glorious nipples.

Her close cropped blonde pubic hair was moist with her excitement. She ran her finger up and down her crease. She was secreting enough fluid to make the entire area slick. She changed her angle of attack and captured her clitoris between two fingers. Her hand began vibrating and her moaning became louder and louder. Her excitement was growing. Her left hand began exploring the forbidden zone. She entered her pussy with two fingers and stimulated the rough spot inside. Two wasn't enough so a third joined the first two. That was working. As she played with her nipples, the connection between them and her vagina sizzled. Something snapped and her first orgasm hit. She drove through the pleasure and kept up the stimulation. Within moments, she was coming again. More of her fluids were expelled from her cunt. She used her nails to assist in the stimulation.

Moving forward, so as to see her reflection from the overhead mirror, I watched in fascination as she became extremely turned on. Blood began to surface and soon her entire well endowed chest was flushed red. Her moaning had changed to verbalizing. "Yes, Oh God, yes. That is sooooo good! Oh damn that's good. Yes, Yes, Yes"

Just then she came again and a stream of clear fluid squirted from her vagina. Several time great quantities of the stuff flew out of her love box. She convulsed as the orgasm hit her like a tsunami. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked the clear fluid from her fingers. She dipped into the fluid again and again. I licked the cum from her fingers and she shuddered. Standing now, in front of the mirror, her body turned around and around as I gazed at it in the reflection. My hands stroked the skin as goose flesh again rose. Realization entered my mind. I stood there looking at her in the mirror, looking at me in the mirror. I was alone in the room.

I had done it. My wish was to change the circumstance of my birth. I now had been born female. I had just played with my clit and pussy until I orgasmed. I am a squirter. When I cum hard, I ejaculate girl juice with such a force that it flies across the room. My skin is smooth and my pores are small. I have perfect vision and my hearing is excellent. I am most proud of my body. I've kept it up well. My breasts sit high on my chest. Oh, there is a little sag because of their overall weight. The areolas are dark brown and my nipples love to be played with. They face straight forward and point the way as I enter the bathroom.

As I look at myself in the clarity of the bathroom light, I find I am looking at an extremely gorgeous woman. I would have been beautiful as a woman. I'd just had my first experience with sex as a female. Greatly different than what a man feels. I liked it, it was very exciting. I softly padded back into the bedroom and picked up the wallet one more time. I made another wish. "I want a picture of me taken 2 minutes ago, as I would be if I had been born a woman. I want to have all the memories of a woman who was married for a short time and then lost her husband in a horrible accident. The lawsuit after would provide for her in a comfortable lifestyle for the rest of her life. She lives here in this house. Her memories make her a female in actions, thoughts and deeds. She had a good number of friends and lovers, both male and female. She has recently begun exploring her sexuality for the first time since her sweetheart died. She will continue to explore her sexuality for the next two weeks. She is about four days past the end of her cycle. After that time, when she is asleep in the house overnight, she will change back to her male self. She will not remember being male while she is in female form, but when she returns to her natural state she will remember all. Most importantly, she will always remember about the wallet and its power. She will guard and protect it with her very being. She knows about the Tesla, the alarm system and believes she had a brother in Highland Park. She frequently goes over there for extended stays."

I pulled the picture out and looked at it. Darn I'm a mighty fine woman. And I'm still horny. I only came twice just now but I need something more. I need to go over to the adult store and get me one of those big dildos like I see on my computer. That would be just the thing to scratch my itch. Now that I'm over Billy, I need to get on with it. I think I'll head over to the Roadhouse and see if that waitress Carol is working. I remember how she couldn't keep her eyes off me last week. I had on the cute blue scoop neck blouse with the white lace trim. It really shows off my cleavage when I have on the blue Frederick's demi bra. That's what I'll wear, along with the blue Daisy Dukes. I'll be her personal wet dream dressed like that. I hope she wants me as much as I want her. Maybe she jilled off thinking about me like I just did with her. Ooo, I've got to quit thinking so much about that, I'm starting to get wet again.

I got out the bra and a cute little pair of lace boy cut panties. I forced my breasts into the bra. The way it was put together along with my shape, two round globes projected from my chest. Not bad for an old broad, I thought. I put on my tiny boy cut panties and pulled up the Daisy Dukes. They were a perfect fit, just a little tight to accent my ass but not so much as to give me one of those gross "camel-toes" I've seen. How any man can think that's sexy is beyond me. Wouldn't he rather like a nice lace panty or even a pretty pussy instead? Oh well. Let's see about the makeup.

I went in the bathroom and opened my makeup drawer. Since I go light on the makeup, it wouldn't take too much time. I chose a light blue eye shadow, with a very pale blue eyeliner. I used my waterproof Cover Girl mascara to fill out my eyelashes. Fortunately my eyebrows are darker than my blonde hair so I decided to forgo the eyebrow pencil. I have very good skin so I use just a touch of foundation and powder. A light dusting of blush along my high cheekbones is the most alluring for me. I topped it off with a beautiful shade of Maybelline lip gloss. My full pouty lips are one of several features that both men and women adore. Once satisfied, I carefully pulled on the blouse. It fit tight against my lithe frame, hugging my every curve. I looked in the mirror. Girl, I'm hot! Ooops, my nipples were extended again and poking forward. I could see the protrusions on the blouse. I ran the hairbrush through my pageboy-pixie haircut. It's so easy to take care of and looks good at a moment's notice.

I picked up my purse and checked the insides. Everything I'd need was there, keys, wallet, identification, XD-9 sub compact in the secret slit compartment, concealed carry permit, Mace, and a 50,000 Volt stun gun. I'd never have to go through the terror like I'd been through two years ago. The next time, I'd just take the scum out. I was lucky the cop car drove by when it did. If I ever see those two again...

I figured I should leave it alone or I'd be no good the rest of the day. So I did. Instead I put on a happy face, smiled and made my way to the garage. I opened it up, got in my nice silver Tesla roadster and drove over to the Roadhouse. It was after lunch rush when I got there and Carol brightened when she saw me come in. She made a B-line to the front and intercepted me as the hostess was about to seat me on the other side of the restaurant from Carol.

"Uh-uh," Carol exclaimed, "This one's mine. You can seat the next two MEN over at the bimbo's station. She'll just dangle those plastic tits in their faces and they'll drool over them. They'll give her a big tip and all she'll give them is a case of blue balls."

She took my hand gently and urged me to follow her to a secluded table in the back of her section. I followed her without resistance. My panties were getting wet. I looked down and the girls were pointing the way for me. I didn't need to follow the yellow brick road. I carried direction finders with me at all time. My direction finders were telling me I needed to make love to Carol. As she seated me, I noticed her intention, or rather intentions. Her nipples were distended even more than my own. Her body was blocking the view of the rest of the restaurant so I took a chance. I gently reached up and rubbed my palm across her nipples. She closed her eyes and groaned. Her knees buckled and she jerked back up.

"Can you join me" I asked coyly.

"Oh sweetheart, you don't know how much I want to join you. But I have another hour on this shift." She responded plaintively.

"Well," I said "Why don't I eat, and you can serve me. Then we can go over to my place and you can eat and I can serve you?"

She got what Billy used to call a "shit eatin' grin" on her face and readily accepted the invitation. She looked around and made sure no one was looking. Then she leaned over and gently connected her lips to mine. A chill ran up and down my spine. Her tongue ran across my lips and I parted them to allow her access. The kiss had to be quick, but it was so full of promise. The butterflies fluttered in the pit of my stomach and I'm not sure but I think I experienced a small orgasm right at the end of the kiss. My panties got even wetter and I was beginning to fear the dampness would show on the Daisy Dukes.

I ordered the chicken fried steak, soup of the day (broccoli and cheese), the garden salad with Catalina dressing, and a Sprite no ice. She stopped back over by the table every chance she got. Once, while I was eating she came close to me. I surreptitiously slid my hand up under her skirt and fingered the gusset of her panties as they covered her moist channel. I stroked my finger along the crease and she visibly shuddered. I felt a new dampness as I continued eating as if nothing was happening. I could smell her excitement, which in turn excited me. My nipples were as hard as nails and were straining the fabric of the demi bra and blouse. I quit the torture I was doing to Carol and asked her if she could hurry. She said I was her only customer at the moment and that she was going to cash out this minute. I handed her a twenty and made it to my feet. I was at the front door and it only took Carol two minutes to join me. I told her to follow me and she agreed. We didn't kiss out in place sight, so we wasted no time in getting back to my house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.