The Wallet
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

The pressure was becoming intense. The feeling in my cock was an indication that I would soon explode. Looking around I could see nothing. It was then I realized I had been asleep and my eyes were still glued closed. Slowly I opened them. There, rising above me like a monument was a goddess, my goddess. Connie was well into her orgasm and her pussy was clenching my cock rhythmically as she rose and fell. When she had me full within her, she'd rock her pelvis, extending my rigidity deeper, to the center of her being. My hands began to explore her body as it worked its way toward the zenith of her orgasm. I followed her contour and my hands cupped her magnificent breasts. Her nipples stood erect like little soldiers on the parade ground. I guessed that they were a comfortable C cup in size. They went extremely well with the rest of her flawless body. I pinched each nipple alternating side to side and she exploded. She clamped down on me and I joined her in orgasmic bliss. We were lost together. She slowly collapsed on top of me. My arms encircled her torso, drawing her closer to me. I kissed her lips and they parted for me. We continued our duel for the next eternity and finally shifted position so she was lying beside me. I suggested a shower and she agreed.

The giant shower with the six shower heads was refreshing. We carefully washed each other. We got exceptionally clean for all the soap we used. I pulled the jumbo fleece towels from the cabinet and we dried each other. As we entered the bedroom again, I notice a small bag beside the bed. She brought an overnight bag with her. She planned on staying over. That was fine with me. She dressed and was ready to leave too soon for my taste. I would have preferred she stay here with me, but after all, she was a high demand sales person. So with regret, I sent her on her way. She said she'd be back sometime soon, a day or three at the most. She gave me a quick kiss to the side so as to not mess up her makeup and she was gone.

I figured that today would be a good day to see what else the wallet could do. I had another yet another brainstorm. This time I figured I could just start out from here. I took out the wallet from the drawer I'd stuffed it in. I was ready. "I want a picture of me coming out of this room taken two minutes ago. The date will be January 1, 2013 and the time will be sunrise." I pulled out the picture and left the room.

The full light of the sun dimmed to just after dawn. I went down the stairs and looked out the picture window. Nothing was changed. Everything looked the same as always. I went to the game room/den and turned on the TV. Fox News was still presenting the news, fair and balanced. CNN gave the latest unemployment figures, up to over ¾ million people seeking benefits. Remember that those whose benefits have run out are not counted in the unemployed. Those on welfare are also not counted. MSNBC was still ranting on what a raw deal Obama got in the election and the recount. No matter how you slice it, Texas still voted Republican and carried the election for the Turner/Paul ticket. And Tommy Lee Jones didn't win the Senate race in Texas, either. They were moaning about that too. ESPN was making predictions that Southern Cal would take the Rose Bowl over Ohio State. The Home Shopping Network was hawking the closeout on the 32GB iPad3 for $199.95. Nick at Night was playing Gunsmoke. Nickelodeon had a Sponge Bob movie and TBS had some sort of made for TV action flick with Arnold playing the lead. Satisfied with the normalcy I turned off the TV and made my way back up to my room. Outside the room I made the wish. "I want a picture of me reentering my room taken two minutes ago. I will enter 2 seconds after I left." I opened the door and I was back. OK, so I was right when I told my friends that the Mayan calendar was just like the Julian calendar. At the end, it starts over!

I went down to the kitchen and Suzie was there. She asked me what I'd like for breakfast and I asked for scrambled eggs and bacon. She told me to take a seat at the kitchen table and she brought me toast, jelly and OJ. (The drink, not the running back) The Morning News was already on the table. There was a single red carnation in a cut glass vase in the center of the table. I looked out the glass window wall and saw Joe working near the back garden wall. He looked happy. I was glad I was able to hire them, especially with the marvelous cook I got in the form of Suzie. She delivered my food and I scarfed it down as usual. I always did eat fast. Growing up with three brothers it meant survival. "He who hesitates is last" was the motto in our house. If you finished first you got seconds, if not you would end up hungry. This really hit home when all four of us were in some form of athletics at the same time!

I thanked Suzie for the breakfast and headed back up to my room. When I entered, I found that Betty had already been in the room and everything was spotless and in place. The bed was made and the bath spotless. Damn she was good! I'd have to give her a raise.

I thought it was a good day for a drive, so I grabbed my keys and headed out. I let Suzie know not to expect me back until late as I passed the kitchen. She smiled and thanked me. Pressing the remote on the key fob, the second garage door opened and I hopped over the door of the Shelby and started it up. I love the roar. It's got a set of Lake Pipes on it that is outstanding. I headed over to White Rock Lake to do a little cruising.

The other cars that were cruising around the Lake couldn't compare. I saw the looks as we passed each other. Those newer rides just didn't have the class of a '67 Shelby. One came close though. It was a maroon '67 Jag XKE. Those were V12 cars that could really GO! But then, so could the overpowered Shelby. No, I didn't 'challenge him then and there to a drag.' We didn't have a 'Dead Man's Curve' to race to ... That just happened to be the tune coming out of the radio on KLUV at that moment. We did pull into one of the parking lots and discussed the merits of our respective cars for awhile. We had lots of female admirers come over to look and touch. They also looked at the cars. The other guy picked one he liked and they were gone.

I got in and started out on the circuit one more time. As I drove, I began to notice an oddity. Usually as you drive around the lake, you see a multitude of walkers and joggers on the running path. Oh, there were still a lot of people on the path; it's just that I didn't see any fat people walking. Usually the path is crowded with them. There were still a variety of shapes, but no one was obese. Then I remembered my wallet wish I made the first night. Oh my God this was big! If that came true, then the STD part came true also.

That would be all except HIV since it is also passed by shared needles, etc. To cover that one, I wished and in the wallet was the chemical formula for a combination vaccine/cure. I would take it to a patent attorney and then rent the formula to any drug maker that wanted it. Rental agreement would be that the maker would get $100 per dose, and I would get $100 per dose each sent to WHO and Red Cross. I knew this wouldn't last long but at least for a time those organizations would get funding. Pfizer had been taking the most flack lately and I knew they would jump on the chance once I sent them a wallet produced sample of the drug for them to test. I knew it would be 100 out of 100 cured and the FDA was so desperate that they would give emergency approval. "Let the healing begin!" but I'm getting ahead of myself.

I drove down to the mall and parked in front of Macy's. Went in through the store, looking at the stuff they had while observing the customers and clerks. Again, there were no morbidly obese people there either. I stopped by the perfume counter where a couple of young ladies were looking over the samples. As I watched, one of the young women slipped a sampler bottle of Chanel No. 5 in her purse. I casually walked over to them and struck up a conversation. I asked what they thought I should get my girlfriend for her birthday. Eventually the one with the sampler suggested the Chanel. I jumped on that and had the clerk ring the biggest bottle up right then and there. I kept the ladies engaged in small talk until my purchase was handed to me. Then I handed the bag, perfume and receipt to the girl and told her it was hers if she would put the sampler back. As soon as I said that I turned and walked away, not waiting for an explanation or anything else. I had a big smile on my face as I exited the store into the mall.

I ambled through the mall, in and out of stores, observing. I'd see mothers with children shopping. They'd have the kid try on whatever and then put it back. I'd follow after and purchase the item. I'd then catch up and hand them the package. They'd look and start to say something but I was already walking away. This was fun!

I was walking along on the lower lever when I noticed a scuffle on the second floor. A young pregnant woman was in a tussle with a scruffy looking guy. He started to run. He had taken her purse and was running for the escalator. A dozen quick steps later, I was at the base of the moving stairs waiting. He was running down the stairs and just as he got to the bottom, my leg came up and my foot got him square in the solar plexus. He collapsed and slid about 10 feet across the floor. Before he could move, mall security (not Paul Blart) was on him, had him cuffed and was about to haul him off. I asked them to wait a minute until the woman could reach us.

When she arrived, I told the hood to apologize. He stared at me. I leaned in close and whispered "think about the feeling when I hit you. Now think about something a hundred times worse. I'm not a cop, I don't have limits. Now apologize."

The cowed crook apologized to the woman and then was dragged off to security to wait the arrival of the police. I handed the young lady her purse and she cried. I put my arm around her to comfort her and she sobbed into my shirt. I rubbed her back with my hand to comfort her. Her sobs lessened as I spoke soothing words to her. Through her sobs she told me her story.

She was knocked up by her ex-boyfriend and he took off. She had no one to rely on and was working at low level pay. She didn't know what she was going to do. She was already on WIC and would qualify for food stamps as soon as the baby was born. The other ladies in the office had given her a baby shower and all the presents were cash. It was in her purse and she was purchasing something at the Motherhood Maternity Shop. When she left the store, he struck. She couldn't fight him off and all her money would be gone.

Then she started to profusely thank me for rescuing her purse. She kissed me square on the lips and put a little tongue in it. Her round belly mashed up against my groin and her breasts, enhanced by the pregnancy, rubbed against my chest. My arms automatically circled her body and I kissed back.

"You're welcome" I said. "And thank you for that. It was very enjoyable. You are quite the sexy little lady. But come with me for just a minute, OK? I promise you will be surprised and happy."

She nodded assent and didn't pull back when I took her hand. We headed back down the mall a little, and turned down the hallway towards one of the exits. The second store in was a DaySpa franchise. I went up to the counter and told the girl I wanted the Deluxe package, including the hair and makeup makeover. The girl asked when I'd like the appointment, that they could get to it next Thursday at the earliest. I took out the wallet and produced 5 one hundred dollar bills and told her "Right now would be most convenient. That is for the treatment and the remainder is a tip for those who help ME out." I smiled sweetly. I glanced down and the money had mysteriously disappeared.

"Right this way ma'am. I'm certain that you will enjoy this afternoon immensely. You are very lucky to have a husband like that. Here we are, you will be in Room One, the Executive suite. Make yourself comfortable. Our staff will be with you in less than five minutes." the receptionist said.

"Here, let me put your stuff over here. It looks like a good place to put it." I took her packages and her recently returned purse and moved over to a freestanding cupboard/chiffarobe. It was walnut and looked very expensive. While she was looking over the room, I silently wished and pulled an envelope out of the wallet. I stuffed it quickly into her purse so she wouldn't see it. The envelope contained a note from me, telling her to contact my attorney if she ever needed anything. It also contained 10,000 in cash. The note told her to get what she needed for the baby with my blessing. I also suggested that if it was a boy, she could name it after me.

The staff entered the room at that moment so I took my leave. I wished the girl well and told her she would be blessed. She didn't know how true that was yet, but she would find out soon enough. I left the salon and continued my tour of the mall.

I walked up to some high school girls by an earrings kiosk. I told them I was with KVIL radio and was doing a survey. I asked them if they could tell me the names of the first five presidents of the US. The first two were cheerleader types and I could hardly keep a straight face at their answers. I thanked them for their time and moved around the kiosk to another girl standing by herself. She was pretty in her own way and I could guess she wasn't a cheerleader. I posed the same question to her. I had to stop her when she got to William Henry Harrison, naming all the others before him in quick succession. Washington, Adams, Jefferson Madison Monroe J. Q. Adams came out so quickly I think it only took her two seconds to say, and the rest streaked past. I took out my wallet and handed her a crisp new $100.00 bill and congratulated her on her prowess. She shyly thanked me. The two girls on the other side of the counter only gaped and stared.

"Maybe you could help those two on their presidents so the next time someone asks they could answer, too. And let them know that while he was a great statesman, Benjamin Franklin never ran for president."

"Oh thank you sir" she said. "I will put this in my savings for when I go to college. It will be hard but I want to be a teacher. My mother works so hard and we still only just get by."

"Why would you want to be a teacher?" I asked. "They are one of the lowest paid professions requiring the highest degree of education. They work long hours, putting in time before school and a lot of time after school preparing lessons and grading work. They don't get a single paid holiday, ever. Their contracts are for the number of days school is in session. For example, Christmas break is two weeks. School isn't in session so they don't get paid. Their benefits suck, pardon the expression. The only good thing is the state can't touch their pension fund, at least for now."

"But they get the whole summer off..." she began.

I interrupted "Again, it's unpaid. Their pay is spread out over the year, meaning they get less than what they should on a bi weekly or monthly basis, depending on how the district pays. The state sends the districts the base salary per teacher once a month. It's up to the schools district as to when they give it to the teachers. They collect a lot of interest on the money sitting in the bank until payday and they don't pass that on to the teachers."

"During the summer, the teachers take additional college courses or institutes or seminars to keep current on their subject or to get certified for other subjects. I was reading just last week about massive teacher layoffs looming in the state and we are getting more and more students. I don't understand why they would have to lay off if we have more students."

"It's because the state is in a bind on money" she said. "I was reading the paper on Sunday and there was an article about it. How is it you know so much about schools, are you a teacher?"

"No my mother was." I replied.

"Was? Did she retire?"

"No, she died." My reply was terse and filled with sorrow. I missed mom so much.

"Oh" she said. "My father died when I was five. I miss him, too." She tenderly stroked my hand as if it would make the hurt go away. She didn't say any more and we just stood there.

"Do you think your mother would mind if I bought you lunch?" I asked.

"I'm 18. I had my birthday last week. I would be pleased to have lunch with you. But to answer your question, yes, I think it would be alright with her if I accepted your offer for lunch."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.