Tempest - Cover

Tempest

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story takes place in 1935, the height of the great depression. It is the story of Tempest, the stunningly sexy and beautiful daughter of a fraudulent, itinerant preacher. Her father Jacob, has lusted after her for years. She is now 17 and lives in fear of him and the other men around the touring religious revival show. They travel in wagons through Illinois, Missouri and Iowa. One day, her life changes forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   First  

A dinging bell woke me up. Salome was sitting on my stuffed chair. She stretched and her eyes popped open.

"Hi, sleepy head. You look better." I shook my head, remembering last night.

"Were you meditating?"

"Yes. It was a new experience. I counted your breaths instead of mine."

"Did it work?"

"Yes. I drifted away, hearing my sister sleeping peacefully." I leapt out of bed and went to her. She rose and we hugged tightly.

"Thank you, sister. I've never had anyone like you."

"I think you faced some demons last night."

Tears brimmed in my eyes and then ran down my cheeks. "I lived like an animal, stinking, day-to-day, begging to get enough to eat. Hoping for love from my cold bastard of a father."

She held me tightly, "Be serene here, my sister. Know that I love you and you are loved by all your sisters. We have agreed." I gulped and nodded.

She whispered. "I'll tell you a secret. Master loves all of us."

A burst of heat exploded in my heart, like a sky rocket on the 4th of July...

"It's time for Tai Chi." She shook me, to break me from my realization of joy and led me out of my bedroom.

"Hurry," she hissed, "We mustn't be late."

She hurried me down unfamiliar corridors until we arrived at a door. Salome gracefully opened it. Sura and Mira where there, posed.

Ayala glided in to the room.

She looked at my face. I saw her compassion and it pierced me to the heart. New tears seeped down my cheeks again.

She held out a hand to me and I took it. The awful memories of my former life washed over me. Without volition I dropped to my knees.

"Ayala, please help me." I gulped, gulped again, and almost broke down again.

She raised me up and hugged me tightly. Somehow, with her help, I got myself under control.

Ayala stroked my back gently and held me. When I relaxed, I knew I was where all loved me.

She unwrapped her arms and I stood for myself.

"Come. Let me teach you the way to serenity."

Ayala released our cuffs and led us through a series of what she called, "Forms," My sisters, copying her, did them as liquid motion in water. I followed with the grace of a slug. An hour later, I was tired, sweating and amazed that such slow gestures could be so demanding.

Ayala dismissed us. As Salome led us to our rooms she looked at me, "You have 1 hour to shave, douche, wash and be ready for breakfast. I have been given leave to show you how."

"I'm glad it's you."

She led me into my bathroom. There was a soft bag with a tube and with plump end on it. Salome turned on the water and adjusted it until her obvious satisfaction.

"You want it body temperature. Here, feel it." I did. She pressed the mouth of the bag against the faucet. It filled rapidly.

"Lie down in the tub. Good. Press this deeply into your pussy. Good." She held it up and pressed the bag. I gasped as warm water surged into my pussy. "Ooohhhhh," I moaned. She pressed again. "OOOHHHHHH, yeeeeeeeees..." I moaned. Another surge, another surge, another surge, another surge, and another surge. I felt so full!

"Well. I see you like it." Salome looked at me with amusement.

As I panted in the bottom of the tub, Salome refilled the douche and cleaned herself. Then she went to the cabinet and came back with a razor, the brush and shaving cream. "Sit up." Salome shaved me, just like yesterday.

"Your turn." I said. Salome sat in the tub and held up an arm. I brushed soap under her arm and carefully shaved it. I found it very erotic. I shaved her other arm and sat in tub as she had. Salome scooted forward, opening her legs. Her lips had flared open and were shiny with moisture. I glanced up. She smiled at me, "Yes, I'd love you to eat me, but we don't have time." I leaned in closer, stabbed my tongue at her tight, clenched asshole and did a broad lick all the way up to her clit. She sighed with delight and stroked my head. I brushed soap on her mound and carefully shaved it. Then I did her legs. When I was done, Salome turned on the shower and we washed each other.

I hugged her. "Can we do this every morning?" I asked her.

"Most, dear sister. If any of us has been in the dungeon the night before, she is excused from all duties until lunch."

My belly fluttered at the mention of the dungeon. "Here, let me brush your hair." I sat and Salome brushed out my long curly hair. "You should let me trim the ends. They're splitting."

I had no idea what that meant. "Okay."

I brushed her short hair. "It's time for breakfast."

She handed me my cuffs as she put on her own.

My sister and I went downstairs to the kitchen. Otter looked at me intently when I walked in. She walked up to me, took my face in her hands and kissed me gently. "You will be well here, girl." That almost made my tears start again.

"Set the table, Easy."

"Yes, Mistress." As I set the table, I knew Salome was watching to make sure I did it right. When I was done, I glanced at her and she nodded. We served ourselves after Sura and Mira were finished in the dining room. Breakfast was a form of eggs I'd never seen before. My sisters told it was an omelet. It was folded over and filled with cheese, little rings of green that tasted like onion and bits of sausage. There was also bacon and something called hash browns. Like everything I had eaten here, it was delicious. We cleared the table. Sara, the maid washed the dishes.

Ayala came into the room. "Easy, clear the dining room table."

"Yes, Ayala." She gave me a tray and I went to the dining room. My Master was there with his mother. They both looked at me intently. I looked at My Master's eyes and knew Salome was right. He did love me. It hit me so hard; I gulped and then hiccupped, failing to hold back the tears. He stood, kissed me on the forehead and hugged me.

"Your old life is dead and gone. Shed it like a skin." He released me and stepped back. I gave him a shaky smile. "Now clear the table."

"Yes, My Master."

When we were done, Ayala came to me. "Come, your Master has asked for you." Ayala led me to a new part of his huge house. We came to a tiled room. There were shelves with many towels and robes on hooks. Ayala opened a door and we went out into the bright sunshine. My Master was swimming in a large tiled pool surrounded by tall hedges. Ayala released my cuffs and said, "Do you know how to swim?"

"No, Ayala." She released my cuffs.

"He will teach you."

He stopped swimming and stood. I realized the pool had a shallow end and a deep end. The deeper end had a board sticking out over it. "Come, Easy." I went to the corner of the shallow end and walked down the steps. The water was warm and felt delightful. I walked up to him and he took me in his arms and kissed me. I sighed with delight as his tongue slipped between mine. I felt his cock twitch. Warmth flooded me. He stepped back and laughed.

"Do you swim?"

"No, My Master."

"Do this." He surged forward and his arms shot forward and pulled down around his chest. I saw his legs kicking too. "It's called a breast stroke." He leered at me. "And you surely have the breasts." I tried it, determined to make him proud of me. And my head went right under and I came up spluttering. He laughed, "Try again." Eventually, I was able to paddle across the shallow end.

"Enough for today." He led me to an outdoor shower and turned it on. "Wash yourself."

"Yes, My Master." I cleaned myself, acutely aware that he was watching. I remembered the delight of the shower on the train. I turned my back to him, bent over and carefully soaped my asshole.

"Wash me."

"Yes, My Master."

I soaped my hands and cleaned his beautiful body. I did his cock last and it grew rapidly as I stroked it. He turned off the waster.

"Bend over, Easy. Beg me to fuck your ass." I shivered as a wave of heat engulfed me. I bent over, bracing my arms against the wall and felt my pussy flood with juice.

"Oh yes, My Master. Please fuck my ass. Please ... Please..." He covered his fingers with soap and one bored into me, stroking. I groaned with pleasure. When he had me open and I had relaxed, his long cock slid into me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, that's so good, My Master. Please fuck me ... please ... Harder ... Faster..." As he sped up, I sensed movement and turned, gasping as he fucked me. It was Ayala, she was naked and she had a harness around her thighs and waist. Jutting from the harness was a carved yellowish cock!

She saw me looking, grunting as he fucked me. "She's ready, Ayala." My Master said and wrapped his arms around me, standing me up. She walked up to me and kissed me with passion for the first time, her breasts pressed against mine. Then she bent down, slipped her arms behind my knees and scooped them up. My Master and Ayala lifted them up chest high and I felt the phallus at my entrance.

"Fuck her, Ayala. Fuck her hard." My Master husked.

Ayala said, "This is a strap-on, Easy. It never goes soft..." and it plunged into my sopping pussy. I howled at the sky, stuffed with cock and gushed my orgasm all over their legs. My Master wrapped his arms around us and they alternated fucking me.

I wrapped my arms around Ayala and held on for dear life. It felt so good I thought I would melt. I felt My Master's hot breath on my neck while Ayala's tongue lashed mine. I exploded again when I felt my Master's cock swell in me and then the warm waves of his semen filled my ass. Motion caught my eye. It was Sura and she was wearing a strap on too! I felt Ayala lean back and My Master let me go. Ayala was holding me up by herself, still buried in my steaming pussy. Sura knelt behind me and her hot tongue licked up the stream of come oozing out of my ass. Then her mouth surrounded it and she sucked. "Oohhhh, yessssssss." I moaned into Ayala's mouth. Her tongue probed into my relaxed asshole. I felt another orgasm begin to rush through me. Sura stood, hooked my knees and her phallus slid into me. Ayala and Sura both surged into me at once. I screamed at the sky and erupted, fountaining come on their legs. They held me tightly as I spasmed between them.

Sura and Ayala slipped out of me, and set my legs down. I was trembling and shaky. Ayala looked at her legs and said, "My God, she really does gush like a fire hose." Sura knelt, "And it tastes good too!" and started to lick my ass and thighs. Ayala knelt and licked my pussy and thighs. I sighed with pleasure as their soft, hot tongues bathed me. When they were done, we rinsed off and went into the poolroom to dry ourselves. I saw it was 10 o'clock. It has been a full day already. Ayala handed us our cuffs and we put them on.

My Master looked at me. "There is a book and dictionary on your desk. Read it and look up the words you don't know."

"Yes, My Master."

Sura and I went to our rooms, parting with a kiss. The book was the history of the United States. It started with Columbus landing in 1492. There was so much for me to learn. Salome startled me when she came into my room.

"Lunchtime. You really must learn to be aware of the time. Being late is a really bad idea." I jumped up and hugged her. "Thanks."

I set the table and lunch was a kind of fish called flounder, with weird green stalks that were called asparagus and mashed potatoes. The fish had been grilled and had a really spicy coating. After lunch we were given 'free time' to do as I wished. I took a nap, curled up with Salome in her room.

When we awoke we talked until Salome said, "Come, we must brush our hair and get ready."

"Ready for what?"

"We must be waiting in the foyer at 6. Master Michael, Mistress Michelle and Carlos are arriving then. We will be presented to them."

"My Master told me of a slave with a cock three hands long. Is that Carlos?"

"Oh Yes. Getting fucked by him is an experience."

We stood against the wall, waiting for word of their arrival. I heard a phone ring. "The guard at the gate," Salome whispered to me. "Kneel and get ready to pose."

All four of us knelt in a row, knees spread wide open. My stomach fluttered nervously. Malcolm opened both doors. He and Sara went to be presented as a gleaming red car rolled up the portico. Malcolm opened the door to the passenger cab, bowing, just as My Master, Otter and Ayala swept past us. Three people got out of the car. A naked young man knelt and posed. I could not believe how long his cock was, even flaccid. The Master was about My Master's age, had very pale skin, black hair and was quite handsome. The Mistress was very slender and quite beautiful with short blonde hair.

My Master said, "Michael, good to see you. Welcome Michelle." He ignored the slave.

Handshakes and kisses were exchanged and then the party came into the foyer. We all had our heads pointed up and our chests held out. They stopped and then there was a brief silence.

Master Michael said, "So this is the new one. Has she a name?"

My Master said, "I call her Easy"

"Easy?" asked Mistress Michele.

He laughed, "Yes, because it's so easy to make her come." I flushed to hear myself talked about that way.

Master Michael said, "Easy, come here." I rose to my feet as smoothly as I could and stopped in front of him, elbows gripped behind my back, feet apart and looked over his head.

"Look at me." he ordered. I met his eyes. He looked me up and down and then circled me. His hand caressed my ass, and I gasped. Then he cupped his hands under my tits and lifted, as if weighing them.

"She is spectacular." He said to My Master. "No collar?"

"I've only owned her for three days, Michael." Owned her. He said owned her.

"Well, she seems obedient enough already."

"Yes. Her life was hell and she loves it here." It was true. I did.

"As far as how easy she is, we'll see after dinner, yes?" said Mistress Michelle.

"Oh yes. Easy is going to visit the dungeon with us for the first time."

Mistress Michelle clapped her hands, "Oh a virgin. How delicious."

"Come, let us have cocktails while the slaves eat. They will serve us dinner at 7."

"Go." Said Ayala to us.

The five of us went to the kitchen, as we walked Carlos came up behind me and caressed my ass. "Mmm, what a sweet piece of ass you are." I brushed his hand away, annoyed that he assumed he could just fuck me. When I reached the kitchen, I turned to confront him. He was erect. He was only slightly thicker than My Master, but it was much longer.

He snickered when I saw it. "Why don't you suck it, Easy?"

Sara said, "no time for games. Eat your dinners so you can serve your Masters."

Sara had already set the table for us. We sat and I made sure I was out of Carlo's reach. His erection actually stuck up over the edge of the table. I was sure My Master was going to give me to him tonight.

"Stop being obnoxious, Carlos. She's brand new," said Sura.

"But so sexy and those wondrous tits!"

"Back off," said Salome.

"Okay, okay."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.