Tempest
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story takes place in 1935, the height of the great depression. It is the story of Tempest, the stunningly sexy and beautiful daughter of a fraudulent, itinerant preacher. Her father Jacob, has lusted after her for years. She is now 17 and lives in fear of him and the other men around the touring religious revival show. They travel in wagons through Illinois, Missouri and Iowa. One day, her life changes forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   First  

I woke up, naked and filthy. I saw the tatters of my nightgown on the floor. I looked at my loins and saw blood and something else on my sex. The tears burst out of me again and I started to sob. My maniac of a father had raped me. And the bastard had accused ME of being the cause.

After I had cried myself out, I dressed in my ankle length skirt with my padded bra and long sleeve blouse. I timidly opened my tent flap and looked around. No one seemed to be looking at me, so I scurried to the women's wash tent. I scrubbed myself so hard it hurt all over. I shoved wet fingers into my sex, trying to clean his semen out of me. I desperately wanted to clean the stain of Father's emissions from my body.

As I went to dry myself, I heard voices. "Jacob, where's my money!"

"I'll have it soon," I heard him whine. "God will provide."

"God will provide? You worthless shit. You owe me 5 thousand bucks. I want it NOW"

"I don't have the money." My father whined. I heard a smack and a cry of pain.

"Then what DO you have?"

"Nothing of value," he whined.

"I think you do," said the voice.

"What?" whined my Father.

"Your daughter. I will take her in exchange for your debt."

"Done! The bitch is the whore of Babylon anyway."

What? My bastard of a father had sold me? After he raped me? Father barged into the wash tent, grabbed me by my upper arm and dragged me out into the open, naked and still wet from bathing for all to see. There where about 10 of my father's sycophants watching the scene unfold. All of them stared at my nakedness hungrily. And there was a strange man there standing next to a long, gleaming black car. The man was huge, beautifully dressed and very handsome. He made my father look like a child. I tried to cover my breasts and sex with my hands.

"See? This is the whore who tempts men to sin!" My father crowed.

The stranger looked at me with compassion. "Are you well?" he asked me.

Anger flooded me. "No. That bastard raped me last night." I said, pointing at my father.

My father madly capered around, "Yes, I punished the whore as God commanded me." There were gasps from the crowd and I saw there were more than a few who'd like to line up and 'punish' me too.

"You filthy old fraud. There is no God who would command the likes of you." The stranger said.

A huge fist from the stranger whipped around and Father's face exploded with blood and teeth flying. He collapsed to the ground. The stranger knelt over Father's limp body and his hands closed around his throat and squeezed.

Father woke up and tried to pry the hands off his throat. He writhed, hitting the huge stranger anywhere he could reach. I saw his face turning deep red.

"You piece of shit. You have a jewel for a daughter and blame her for your depravity."

"Good," I thought, "Kill the man who rapes his daughter and claims God made him do it."

My father writhed, trying to pry the stranger's hands off his neck. I watched as his eyes bulged out and his tongue protruded from his mouth. His heels drummed the ground. Then his back arched, he gave a choked rattle and died.

I was shocked to see him die, as much as I wanted it. The stranger rose from his dead body, strode over to me and grabbed my wrists. He pulled them behind me and looked me in the eyes. "I own you now, and you will do whatever I command." His gaze was hypnotic and the power of his command very intimidating.

I fell into his deep, brown eyes and drowned. "Yes."

"Yes, Master." He growled.

"Yes, Master."

"Yes, Master, what?"

"Yes, Master, I will do as you command."

I was ready to say anything to get away from my father's dead body; not realizing the handsome stranger meant every word. He pointed to the wash tent and commanded, "We are leaving. Get dressed, Tempest." Should I go with him? Did I have a choice? If I did not, I was sure there would be many "chastisements" in my future. And he's rich and handsome. The thought of having to lie with him was much better than the scum lusting after my nude body.

I went to the wash tent, dressed and hurried out. He took my hand and led me over to the gleaming car. The car was long, black, and beautiful. On the front of it, I saw two Rs and the name Rolls Royce. There was a driver sitting behind the wheel and a closed cab behind him. I'd never imaged a car like that. I followed along with him, stunned at the recent turn of events.

One of my dad's sycophants demanded, "Where are you taking her?" He was one of the perverts who claimed to be "called by the Lord" yet constantly wanted private prayer meetings with me.

"Away from this cesspool." He growled. "She's a rose blooming in this pile of shit."

He opened the door of the cab and bundled me inside. My dad's sycophant cried out, and strode to the car "Now wait just a fucking minute, she's..." The driver turned, his hand shot up with a gun and he fired. He stopped in shock, looked down and saw a red, wet hole appear in his chest and crumpled. I was frozen by the violence on my behalf. In a matter of minutes, my prick of a father was dead and so was that lecherous asshole, Jeremiah.

The man turned to the crowd. "Does anyone here doubt that they got what they deserved?" Heads shook and they began to back away.

I leaned back in the soft cushions of the private cab. He got in, looked at me and said, "My name is Legion. You will call me 'Master'"

"I, uh, I..." He grabbed my face and turned me until I was looking him right in the eyes. I melted under the heat of his gaze and cast my eyes down.

"Yes, Master." I whispered.

"Good. You belong to me. Your piece of shit father sold you to me for money owed."

He clenched my jaw tighter.

"Yes, Master." I said shakily.

"You will do what I say, when I say and do it with pleasure." He gripped my jaw tighter and forced me to look into his eyes. I looked at his burning gaze and felt my spirit quail.

"Yes, Master." I breathed.

"Louder."

"Yes, Master." I said.

"Louder."

"YES, MASTER!" I cried. I felt despair and realized I had replaced a dominating father for a dominating Master.

"Good. Remove your clothes. They stink." He ordered me. I hesitated. "Slave, do as I command," he ordered me. With trembling fingers I unbuttoned my blouse. When it was unbuttoned, I slipped it off my shoulders.

"Jesus Christ, that's not a bra, it's armor plating!"

I shrank from his gaze and covered myself. "Slave, do as I say!" Slave? I was to be his slave? I thought about my situation. My rapist father was thankfully dead. Legion was huge, rich, handsome and powerful. He also smelled good.

I reached behind my back and saw his eyes drinking in my chest as I undid the catch of my bra. It popped open and my huge, firm breasts burst into Legion's view.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.