Downfall of a Black History Professor - Cover

Downfall of a Black History Professor

Copyright© 2011 by MaryS

Prologue: Downfall of a black Professor History Professor

Cherish Valley School District meeting.

"Next item of business" announced Mrs Stern, superintendent of Cherish Valley Schools, "In honor of Black History month the Board of Elders has approved our request to add three extra classes or three hours to the ninth grade history course"

"Who will be teaching these three hours?" asked Mrs Elders the Superintendent of the elementary school system.

Mrs Stern smiled, "The eminent psychologist Dr. Julie Swan, a white woman. I have told her that she has free run of the class for each of the three hours"

"What exactly will Dr Swan cover with the kids?" asked Mrs Wright who was the Superintendent of the Middle School system.

"Also, you know that we don't have too many black families in Cherish" stated Mrs Hays the high school guidance councilor, "Which is why I don't understand why we have a Black History month"

"That's right, but the women of those few black families are prominent black business women and educators and we are an inclusive society" replied Mrs Stern.

All the women laughed at hearing that.

"So what is the extra three hour course going to cover?" asked Mrs Elders.

"Do you want to answer that Darlene?" Mrs Stern asked looking at Mrs Marston the Superintendent of High Schools.

"Dr Swan will cover the history of derogatory names and vocabulary used on black women. The first class she will teach the kids derogatory words. The next class she will work with the kids on getting them over their fear of using derogatory names on black women. For the second class we are in the process of recruiting one or two black women to come into the class so the kids can use those names on them. For the final class we would prefer to use the same black women in practical hands on exercises for the kids to learn how black women were treated"

"What do you mean practical hands on exercises?" asked Mrs Elders.

"We are looking at the use of whips, floggers, and general female restraints to show the kids how black women were treated."

"Boy, I can see how it is difficult to recruit a black woman for the class" laughed Judy Elders and the other women.

"That's right" smiled Darlene, "No self respecting black woman would subject herself to that, but we are sure that we can find a black woman with a white woman wanna-be desire who would subject herself in a humiliating pathetic, self parodying joke of a black woman"

All the women nodded their understanding.

"Ok, next order of business, due to a lot of requests from families of students in the elementary, middle and high school's we are going to authorize three masturbation clubs, one at each school. Mrs Elders would you please explain the elementary schools extracurricular activity?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.