Reunion - Cover

Reunion

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Matt's life is good. He's got a posh pad, flash car and a great Job. He worked hard and he's got his rewards. But an invitation to his school's ten-year reunion, brings back memories of a torrid time and a hidden love he did nothing about. His friends persuade him to go against his better judgement and when he gets there his love has a surprise for him. A surprise that will change his life forever. Written in 2004, this is the slightly extended 2005 version. 12 Chapters, 1 a day

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slow  

Matt couldn't face the punishment essay and waited until after school that Friday before starting it. He didn't think it would take him long if he could get a run at it. After half an hour of research and half an hour of writing he'd written fifteen hundred words.

'Hi, Matthew.' He looked up to see Kelly standing on the other side of the desk. She sat opposite. 'What are you doing?'

'That essay for Riley. Two thousand words on '—Role models'. It's piss easy actually. There are tons of examples in today's paper alone. Here, you want to read what I've got so far?' He handed her his notepad. She took it and scanned over his work.

'Your handwriting is terrible. I can barely read it.'

'It's just rough. I'll type it up on Dad's computer on Sunday.'

'What about your application? Aren't you doing that on Sunday?'

'Well, yeah, but that's not going to take too long, is it?'

'If you say so, but you'd better write neater than this. Or are you going to type that too?'

Matt looked at the desk. 'Actually, I was going to ask... '

'Yes?'

'Well, you've got really nice handwriting, and since you're going to look at my application before I fill the form in anyway... '

Kelly sighed. 'If it was anyone else I'd be insulted by something like that. But since you've always helped me with homework, I will write it out for you. But you owe me a drink tomorrow night.'

'Okay. Why are you still here anyway?'

'I went swimming. That's why my hair's a mess.'

'It looks okay to me.'

'Yes, but you're a boy. I wouldn't expect you to notice the difference.' She handed back the notepad and Matt continued writing. Kelly pulled a book out of her bag and began reading. The comfortable silence between them was only broken by the scratching of Matt's pen and Kelly turning the pages in the book.

'Shouldn't you be getting home?' Matt asked.

'Daddy's picking me up. We're going for a McDonald's since Mummy's away for the weekend.'

They went back to reading and writing. Matt kept snatching glances at Kelly. She always looked great. They weren't forced to wear a uniform in the sixth-form, although they were expected to dress smartly. Kelly pulled of the smart-casual look with elegant ease. It had been an unseasonably warm day and she'd taken advantage of it by wearing thin pale yellow blouse and short pleated skirt that showed off her legs. She had great legs. Matt adored her. He tried to convince himself that he didn't, but he did. The more time he spent with her, the more he adored her. He couldn't bear to think of her with John Nettles. The thought of his filthy hands on her legs, bum or breasts made Matt angry. Hatred for Nettles welled up inside him and got stuck in his throat. He coughed and spluttered.

'Are you all right, Matthew?'

'I'm fine, ' he stammered. 'Fine.'

She smiled and returned to her book.

'What are you reading?' Matt asked.

She held the book up so he could see the cover. 'Pride and Prejudice. It's about a girl who... '

'I know what it's about. I've read it three times. It's a good book.'

'I know. One of my favourites.'

They lapsed into silence again. Matt wrote another section of his essay, telling the story of how a professional footballer had recently confessed to alcoholism and was vowing to help the youngsters in his community stay away from the evils of booze. He'd written less since Kelly arrived than at any other point. He found her distracting, but in a nice way. He had to look at her every few seconds. She was beautiful. He made a decision. He couldn't let Nettles defile her beauty and the only way he could stop him was to ask her out himself. This was it. The moment he'd been building to ever since he'd first met her.

'Kelly?'

'Yes.'

'I don't suppose... ' He wasn't normally lost for words, but the last thing he wanted was to sound corny or worse still, like a schoolboy.

'Suppose what? Come on, Matthew. Spit it out.'

'I ... I ... It doesn't matter. It's nothing.'

'You sure?'

Matt nodded.

'Oh, well. It can't have been that important. Oh, look, there's Daddy. I'll see you at the party tomorrow night.' She stood and walked away.

'Yeah, ' said Matt under his breath. 'See you.'


'Tonight's the night, Marsden.' Nettles and Asbury had arrived at the club moments after Matt.

'What you on about?'

'I told ya. I'm gonna fuck Larson tonight. Have you seen her? She's looking hot. I knew she was a dirty little slut. She'd have to be to wear an outfit like that in public. She's begging for it and I'm gonna give it her. You know, I might even take her up the arse. Her twat's probably too loose.'

Matt stomped away, found a seat in a corner and scanned the room. Kelly was sitting with Laura at a table by the bar. Matt tried not to stare but she looked as fantastic as always. Her golden hair hung in ringlets around her face. She wore black suede trousers that clung to her curves before flaring out from the knee, making her legs look even more divine than they did in her short school skirt. To contrast with the trousers, she had plumped for a sheer, white chiffon shirt over a black camisole.

Bobby plopped himself down in the empty chair next to Matt. "About time you got here. What's the story, morning glory?"

"Fuck off."

"What the fuck's up, face-ache?"

"Fuck all."

"Fucking great night. Shame you didn't get here sooner."

"If you say so."

"Oh for fucks sake, cheer up. You're like a fucking wet weekend."

"I could've asked her Bobby. Friday afternoon in the library when I was doing that stupid essay. I was there. She was there. And I fucking bottled it."

"Fucking hell, you've been on about that all day. You didn't ask her out 'cause you're too quick to listen to fuckwits who say she's too good for you."

"But they're right."

"Like fuck they are.' He leant closer to Matt. 'Look at her over there with Laura. Thick as thieves, they are. When we started school, Laura's dad had run off with a tart and left his wife and kids penniless and Kelly was a stuck-up bitch from the posh estate. She had her head so far up her arse she could lick her own tonsils. Who'd have guessed they'd wind up best mates, eh? It don't matter where you're from, dude. It's who you are that counts. I've never understood what you see in her anyway. Too much like a fucking Barbie doll for me. Get a bit too rough with her and she might break. Know what I mean?" He nudged Matt's arm.

"It's too late now anyway. Nettles is planning to ask her out."

"How'd you know?"

"He told me. He's doing it to spite me'"payback for getting him into trouble with Riley."

'Yeah, well. I bet she tells him to fuck off.' Bobby stood and returned to the dance floor where Julie greeted him. Matt watched as they danced and kissed then walked over to the bar. He passed Kelly and Laura on the way. He smiled at them. Kelly returned it with interest.

"Hey, Matthew. You owe me a drink."

"Why's that, exactly?"

Kelly placed her hands on one knee and fluttered her eyes. "Because I'm just so gorgeous." She and Laura burst into a fit of giggles. 'Seriously, if I'm going to look over and fill in your application for you, the least you can do is get me a Bacardi and Coke.'

Before Matt could ask Laura if she would like a drink too, Nettles approached. He caught Matt's eye and smiled evilly. "It's time to dance, Larson."

"Really," Kelly answered, looking around. "Who with?" She and Laura started laughing again.

Nettles gave her his 'look, ' which made most girls go weak inside.

"Oh, I see." Kelly stood and brushed some imaginary dust from her legs. "There's about as much chance of me dancing with you as there is of John Major turning out to be a sex god. Matthew, I'm going for a game of pool, bring my drink over and you can be my doubles partner." She strode away and smiled at Matt as she passed. Laura followed, shaking her head and laughing.

Nettles waited until the girls were out of earshot and then said, "Fucking stuck-up tart. She's turning me down to play pool with you. She's fucking nuts '—cause you're a fucking loser, Marsden.'

Matt brought drinks and took them to the pool table on the far side of the room. Kelly had already set up the balls. 'Matthew, Laura can't find a partner so do you mind if it's us two against you. I mean, you're better than either of us anyway.'

'No, I don't mind.'

'Good.' Kelly started the game and pocketed a striped ball straight from the break. They'd only been playing for a short while when Vicky Moor strode past, closely followed by James Asbury.

"Vicky, listen to me."

"Why should I?" She stopped in her tracks and turned around. "You're still denying doing anything with that tart." She was right next the pool table, preventing Matt from shooting.

"That's because I didn't."

"Liar! And these all know 'cause they saw you. Didn't you?" No one answered. "Well?"

"All right, Vic. We saw him. Okay? Now can you shift out the way? I'm trying to line up a shot.' Matt sighed. James and Vicky's relationship was stormy at best. He'd seen this too many times before.

"Oh thanks, Marsden," Asbury said. 'At least I've got a proper girlfriend."

"Had a proper girlfriend," Vicky corrected.

"Oh, really? Well, maybe I think it's time for a change anyway." Asbury slid up to Kelly and put his arm around her. She looked disgusted when he touched her.

"You're welcome to him, Kelly," Vicky said. 'But don't expect too much, if you know what I mean.' She wiggled he little finger and stomped out of the pub.

Kelly tried to push Asbury away, but he held her to him. Matt guessed that he hoped the display would carry some weight with Vicky.

"Let her go, Asbro," Matt said.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Marsden. I don't know any girl who wouldn't want me to hold her. Isn't that right, Kel?"

"No," she said, firmly.

"Aw, come on, don't struggle. You'll enjoy it. I promise."

"Let her go. Now!'

"Or what? You'll make me. I'd like to see that."

"Yeah? Try me."

"Let me go!" Kelly pushed Asbury away with all her strength.

"Fine!' Matt glared at Asbury as he marched back towards the dance floor, no doubt to tell Nettles how he'd dumped Vicky again.

Matt relaxed once he was gone and finally took his shot. He missed.

'You shouldn't let idiots like him get to you, Matthew, ' Kelly said when he stood up to let Laura shoot. 'You're a better man than he'll ever be.' She pecked cheek. 'But thanks for sticking up for me anyway."


'There you go.' Kelly pushed the application form across the table. 'You just need to sign and date it.'

Matt took a pen from his pocket and put it to the paper. 'Aren't you going to read it first?' Kelly asked.

'No need. I already know what it says.'

'What if I changed it?'

'I trust you.'

'You shouldn't.'

'Why? Have you changed it?'

Kelly shook her head. 'Nothing major. One or two small grammar corrections.'

Matt picked up the form and scanned it. He spent more time admiring Kelly's neat, precise handwriting than actually reading the words on the page. It was elegant and attractive'"just like Kelly. He put the form on the table and signed it with a flourish. 'Thanks for doing this, Kel. I know I stand more chance of getting in if they can actually read the statement.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.