Thirty Minutes or Less - Cover

Thirty Minutes or Less

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Freddie is struggling to get through school and support his little sister after they were left behind when the rest of their family got picked up. He finds out that meeting your deadlines can result in unexpected benefits.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Transformation   Military  

Harriet scrubbed herself with the liquid soap, trying to wash away more than sweat and the smell of sex. She was ashamed of what she'd done. Ashamed because she'd enjoyed what she'd done. Not what she'd done earlier with Kitty, that was okay, tender, gentle and everything else lovemaking should be. No, making love to Kitty was wonderful, and she didn't want to stop.

What she'd done to Molly though ... She'd started out just trying to teach that nasty bitch a lesson. Freddie had asked her to do it, explaining what Chrissy wanted her to do. She'd agreed, but hadn't admitted, even to herself, how much the idea turned her on. They'd taken the woman out of the cage and made her crawl around naked on the floor while they slapped her fat ass. By the time Kitty dragged the bitch between Harriet's legs and ordered her to start licking, Harriet's panties were sopping wet.

The bitch wasn't as good at eating pussy as Kitty, but forcing Chrissy's mom to do it was such a thrill that Harriet had cum pretty quick. The second time was even better. She'd slapped the bitch's tits until the fat woman couldn't stop blubbering, then forced the bitch between her thighs. "Whip her until I cum," she'd ordered Kitty. Her best friend didn't hesitate...

Harriet jerked her hand away from her pussy, shuddering in fear, revulsion and in anticipation of another session. That last part was the worst. She'd started ordering her BFF around, started treating her the same way Freddie had told her to treat the bitch. Harriet owed Kitty an apology, she'd known it even as she'd ordered Kitty to take a shower and go downstairs.

Once alone with the bitch, she'd looped the belt around Molly's neck again and dragged the whimpering woman into the cage. It was small, so small that there was no room to sit or turn around. Harriet had sprayed the bitch down with ice cold water before she left, laughing when the woman screamed and begged her to stop...

Harriet jerked her hand away from her crotch again. She wasn't just ashamed of what she'd done, she was also afraid she might have gone too far. No, that wasn't it. She was afraid she would end up going too far. If she did go too far, would Freddie protect her from Chrissy? From the things Kitty had told her, Freddie's new wife was cold as steel, capable of just about anything. She hadn't thought her brother would have ever put up with someone being treated they way they were treating Chrissy's mom.

Harriet dried herself off and pulled clean clothes from the replicator. To her surprise, the waiting bundle wasn't just panties and shift like before. Instead, there was a copy of her school uniform. She didn't question it, but hurriedly dressed and headed downstairs, mentally rehearsing apologies to Kitty.

Freddie and Chrissy weren't in the living room, but everyone else was. They all had clothes instead of shifts. All of them, even the kids, had school uniforms. Paul had shorts instead of a skirt. Gina and Kitty wore their shirts unbuttoned and tied under their breasts, the way Kitty had worn hers last night. Her friend spotted her coming down the gravlift, and waved for her to join the others at the other end of the room.

The four of them were playing a video game, it looked like some kind of racing game. Wanda scootched over to make room for her on the couch, between Wanda and Kitty. They were using wireless controllers, and the four 'screens' were displayed in two foot by three foot rectangles on the wall. They weren't driving cars though, the external view showed a boxy tank looking vehicle with wheels.

"What are those?" she asked.

"Lav-wuh one-oh-ones," Paul answered, not looking away from the screen. "Scout cars. I asked if there were any games that would help me get ready to be a Marine. We're supposed to find the Swarm landers and get away without being blown up."

"Lav-wuh?"

"LAVW. Light Armored Vehicle, Wheeled." He recited.

"He only knows that because it said so at the start of the game," Wanda said. "I'm winning anyway. I've found two and he only found one."

"I'll know all about them tonight," Paul boasted, "Chrissy said I can take a sleep training about them."

Wanda blew him a raspberry "Who wants to know about tanks and boring stuff like that?"

"I do, I don't want to be a concubine." Wanda leaned forward and smacked him in the back of the head. His scout car swerved off the trail he was following, ran over some bushes and bounced into a ditch. "Hey!"

Wanda did her best to look innocent. "There's nothing wrong with being a concubine."

"That's right," Gina agreed. She drove her car slowly up a steep hill, and stopped just before she reached the top. A thin rod telescoped up from the turret, while a legend flashed at the bottom of the screen 'Deploying sensor'. After a little while, the '0' in the upper right corner of Gina's screen changed to a '3' while her screen showed a periscope's view of three different landers. "Besides, this concubine is beating you," she said, backing her car down the hill.

"How did you do that?" Paul demanded.

"It's something Daddy taught us the last time we went hunting," Gina said. "I'll show you later."

Paul rocked his vehicle back and forth and managed to climb out of the ditch. "I still don't want to be a concubine. Freddie says they'll have school and I can go do some training too."

"School," Wanda shuddered theatrically, "I don't want to go to school. I want to be a concubine like Gina and Chrissy." She looked at Harriet, blushing. "Your brother is so hunky."

"Chrissy's not a concubine." Paul said.

"Concubines go naked and do sex stuff," Wanda told him. "When we came down, Chrissy was naked and sucking on his thingy."

"Thingy?" Paul teased. "Everybody can tell that you're only eleven. You probably wanted to suck on it too though, didn't you? You sure were looking at it hard."

"You couldn't stop looking at Chrissy so why do you care if I looked at him? Besides, it looked like she was having fun. It was really cool how he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. I know she won't mind sharing him with me, she's sharing him with these two..." Wanda nodded at Gina and Kitty, both of whom blushed. "And anyway, you know I'll be twelve next month, then I'll be the same age as you."

"Only for two months!"

"But girls are more mature, aren't they Harry?"

Harriet watched Kitty drive her car onto the top of a hill, while she decided what to say. Should she joke around, or answer seriously? Apparently Kitty was trying the same move as Gina, and for a moment it looked like it had worked. The counter in the corner of her screen changed from '0' to '2' as Harriet started to reply. "Well..."

A bolt of fire streaked in from off screen and blew up Kitty's armored car. "Aah!" she screamed and jumped off the couch, startled.

"That's why you don't go on top of a hill, you stick out against the sky," Gina said. "Daddy said to keep something between you and the enemy all the time. If they can see you, they can shoot you." She seemed ready to go on, but the game froze.

"Paul, Wanda and Gina have a teleconference with Master Sergeant Martin of the United States Army," the AI announced. "You are directed to conduct the conversation in the office."

The expression on the sibling's faces were mixed. Gina in particular seemed both eager and afraid to talk to her father. In any case, they all hurried into the other room.

Once they were alone, Harriet turned to her friend. "Kitty, I need to..." Her apology was cut short by a giggle from the doorway to the master bedroom. Harriet turned to see the chubby blonde dressed just in an oversized blue t-shirt and a pair of panties. She watched as her brother bent down and kissed the girl's neck. "Freddie," Chrissy squealed, "that tickles."

"I can't help it Baby, you taste so good." Her brother wore only a pair of uniform trousers. He looked taller somehow, more confident than she could ever remember. He slid his hand up under Chrissy's shirt, grabbing a handful of one braless breast as he pulled her back against him. "I love you, Baby."

Chrissy noticed them watching, and blushed, but she didn't pull away from Freddie. Instead, she turned, ran her hand up his leg and grabbed his butt. "Come on, let's talk with your sister." They walked over to the couch together.

Harriet looked up at her brother and his new wife. She had to tell them, it was hard, but she'd enjoyed doing those things, and didn't want them done to her. She needed to be sure. "I know you told us what to do to her, but I think maybe it went a bit far." Chrissy's expression changed slightly, it got harder, especially around her eyes. "I don't mean we did anything that wasn't on the list you gave us Freddie, just that it didn't really feel right." She turned to Kitty. "I started out acting, but it turned real. I started treating you that way too. I'm sorry Kitty, I didn't mean to do that."

Kitty took her hand, "It's okay Harry. Like I said, I'll do anything you want. Anything Freddie wants, and now Chrissy too. I know none of you will really hurt me, and that you'll take care of me." Kitty slid off the couch, to her knees and hugged Freddie, her head level with his groin. "Thank you for coming to get me, Freddie. I was going to be all alone, but you saved me." She started to cry.

Freddie stroked her hair. "You'll be safe with us Kitty." He looked at Harriet, eyes thoughtful, then smiled at Chrissy. "We should check it out, I don't think they did anything wrong, but we should probably make sure just so they won't worry.

"I don't want to see it," Chrissy said. She put her hand out to Kitty and when the younger girl took it, pulled her up into a hug. "How about if you go in the bedroom and watch, then come and tell us." She pushed Kitty into a hug with Freddie. "Take Kitty with you, then your sister and I can get to know each other a little better."

Chrissy and Harriet's brother both got that far off look on their faces, talking to each other though the AI, then he nodded. "I can do that."

Chrissy kissed him again, then kissed Kitty too. "No need to ask this time, if you can get him up again, I'm sure he won't mind giving you a little something." Kitty blushed bright red as Freddie led her back to the bedroom.

Chrissy sat on the couch next to Harriet and took both of Harriet's hands in her own. She waited, watching Freddie until the door closed, then turned back to Harriet, fixing her with her clear blue eyes. "You know what we did to the others?"

Harriet felt her cheeks flush. "I've got an idea," she said. "Kitty didn't tell me anything," she added quickly, not wanting her friend to get into trouble. "But from what my brother said, and what you had us do to your Mom, it seems you're making sure we'll obey. You're testing us."

The blonde girl smiled nervously at Harriet's response. There was a hint of sadness in her eyes as she answered. "Freddie said you would figure it out. He loves you and doesn't want to do this to you, but it needs to be done." Chrissy swallowed, her eyes looking at the bedroom door, then over at the office. "You know you need to do everything we tell you..."

"I know," Harriet said, "Whatever it is, I'll do it."

Chrissy let go of Harriet's left hand, and touched Harriett's temple. "You understand up here..." She touched Harriet's chest with two fingers. "Do you understand in here?" Harriet started to say that she did, but stopped when Chrissy's fingers touched her lips. "We have to be sure," the older girl said. "If you don't truly understand, you could get somebody, probably yourself, killed."

Her new sister-in-law leaned back on the couch, lifted her hips and slid her panties down. "You know that the AI can tell if you lie, right?" Harriet nodded as Chrissy kicked off her panties. "You need to always tell us the truth, understood?"

"Yes." Her voice cracked when she said it, showing how nervous she felt. Chrissy was going to make her eat her pussy, right here in the living room.

"We're going to do this, just you and me, but if you give me any trouble, or lie to me, I'll have to do a lot more, in front of the others instead."

Harriet could see the steel in the other girl's eyes as Chrissy held her gaze until she nodded and said, "I understand."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes." Harriet replied in a small voice.

"How far have you gone with boys?"

"Just some kissing, Daddy told us I'd have a better chance to get picked up by someone nice if I was still a virgin."

Chrissy frowned, "Did he say why?"

"He said if a guy wanted to make it special for the first time, and not just do a test drive in front of a bunch of people, he would treat me as more than just a slave. There are worse things than dying when the Swarm gets to Earth," Harriet said, thinking about Kitty's mom.

Chrissy nodded, and Harriet could see in her eyes that she agreed. "How long..." Chrissy stammered, blushing, "how long have you and Kitty been lovers?"

"Since last night."

Chrissy's lips twitched with just a hint of a smile. "You like it though, don't you?"

Harriet hesitated, then blurted out the truth. "Yes. I do. I thought I wouldn't, but I do. I don't think I'm gay though."

Chrissy giggled, blushing deeper, "I like it too, and I know I'm not." She leaned back on the couch and pulled up her t-shirt, exposing her blonde muff. "First part of your test, eat me until I cum."

Even though she'd known it was coming, the order was still a shock. She managed to suppress most of her surprise, and moved to kneel between Chrissy's pale white thighs. Chrissy opened her legs wider, offering herself up to Harriet's tongue. White goo seeped out of her pussy, and her thick blonde muff was wet with it. Harriet pulled back. "Is that..."

Chrissy grabbed her by the hair and twisted it so Harriet was forced to look at her. "Yes, it's your brother's cum. You're going to lick it all up, understand?"

Harriet's stomach rebelled. "I..."

"Do you understand?" Chrissy asked, twisting Harriet's hair hard enough to hurt.

"Yes! I'll do it, it was a surprise," Harriet answered. "I just need to work up to it." She steeled her nerve, and after only a moment's continued hesitation, licked Chrissy from bottom to top, then forced herself to swallow. It wasn't nearly as bad as she'd expected, slimy and a little bitter, but it didn't actually taste bad. She licked again, digging her tongue into the older girl, then sucking on her clit. Chrissy moaned in pleasure and her fingers tightened in Harriet's hair. Encouraged, she went at it with a will, trying the things she'd learned from Kitty less than twenty-four hours before.

"Don't ... Don't hesitate like that a ... again." Chrissy panted. "I ... I ... If you'd d ... done that in front of the o ... others, I would have had to p ... punish you. I don ... Ahhh! Yes! Suck your brother's sperm out of me! Aahh..." Whatever Chrissy had intended to say was lost in her gasps of pleasure.

Harriet slipped two fingers into Chrissy's cunt, concentrating her tongue on her sister-in-law's clit. Chrissy's G-spot was easy to find, rough against her fingertips compared to the silk smooth lining of the rest of her vagina. It only took a few seconds and a little more pressure to make Chrissy cum, thrashing and moaning, smashing her pussy hairs up Harriet's nose.

"Again?" Harriet asked, latching on to the blonde's clit.

Chrissy screamed, then pulled Harriet's head out of her crotch. "No ... No," she said, "that's too much right now." She grabbed Harriet's hands and pulled, helping her stand up. "You passed that part. You did just fine." She held out her hand, palm up. "Give me your panties."

Harriet slid them down her legs and handed them over, then forced herself to stand still. She clasped her hands behind her back and waited.

Chrissy squeezed the rumpled silk panties with her fingers, then sniffed them. "These are wet. Why?"

"I've been kind of excited all day." she said, but knowing that wasn't the whole truth, she kept talking. "When you came, I could feel it start to leak out. I think it was only a little damp before."

"Did it excite you to eat your own brother's sperm?"

"I..." Harriet paused to think before she answered. "I don't think so. That was actually kind of gross, but it wasn't too bad. I know I can do it again if you tell me to. I won't give you any trouble."

Chrissy looked at her for a long time, and Harriet realized she was talking to the AI. "Okay." Chrissy patted the couch next to her. "Sit down." When she did, Chrissy straddled her, grabbed her wrists and moved her arms so they were draped over the back of the couch. "Stay just like that." Chrissy stared into her eyes for a while, then nodded as if she had decided something. "Open your mouth." When she did, Chrissy stuffed Harriet's panties in, gagging her, then gently closed Harriet's mouth on them using one bent finger under her chin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.