Thirty Minutes or Less - Cover

Thirty Minutes or Less

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Freddie is struggling to get through school and support his little sister after they were left behind when the rest of their family got picked up. He finds out that meeting your deadlines can result in unexpected benefits.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Transformation   Military  

Gina looked nervous when the door opened. She blushed bright red when she saw the four of them on the bed. "Come in and shut the door, please," Chrissy told her in a deceptively calm voice. Gina knew her sister well enough to understand what that meant, why didn't her mother see it? Gina walked over hesitantly. She stared open eyed at the sight of her sister kneeling with her panty covered crotch right over their mother's face.

Kitty held Freddie tighter, her head on his chest. His now flaccid prick slipped out of her tight warm pussy with a wet smack on his leg. Kitty let out a soft moan of complaint, but didn't move or say anything. Could she already know Chrissy well enough to understand what that calm, clipped tone meant?

"Gina," Chrissy said, "our mother is a slut, and we're going to prove it." She pointed between her mother's spread legs. "Take off your shift and show her what a slut you are. Lick your mother and make her cum. Show her that she's just a slut who gets off having sex with her own daughter."

Gina hesitated, but wilted under Chrissy's stare. She climbed between her mother's legs and tentatively licked. Molly squeaked and tried to squirm away but, tied as she was, she didn't manage to move more than an inch. "No," she whined, "it's not right. Don't do this."

Chrissy grabbed both of her mother's nipples and twisted, making Molly squeal. "Shut up Mother. Don't bother complaining, I know you want it." She stood up on the bed and peeled her panties off. They had a wet spot in the crotch. "Kitty, take my place. Mother is going to suck Freddie's cum out of you." Chrissy's bright pink blush spread down to her breasts as she gave the order.

"No, that's disgusting," Molly complained.

Kitty moved into place, but Molly turned her head so that Freddie's cum dripped onto her cheek. Chrissy took Kitty's hands and placed them on Molly's nipples. "Twist them until she does it," Chrissy ordered. "If she stops before you cum, twist them harder."

Kitty nervously grabbed Molly's erect nipples between her thumbs and the first knuckle of her index fingers. Molly yelped, then screamed as Kitty twisted as hard as she could. "You need to do what Chrissy says," she admonished the woman. "Do what she says." Molly yelped again as Kitty took a firmer grip, getting ready to twist them again. Then it was Kitty's turn to yelp as Molly latched onto her fifteen-year-old pussy and started sucking for all she was worth.

Chrissy kissed the younger girl. "Good girl, you're doing fine." She knelt between Freddie's legs. "Okay if I have a turn?"

Freddie nodded. "Please." He hadn't liked the beating she'd given her mother, but the moans of the others and Molly's occasional muffled yelp of pain/pleasure were a turn on. Between the sexy scene beside them and Chrissy's rapidly improving blow-job skills he was soon hard again.

Chrissy crawled on top of him, kissing her way up to his neck. "I never thought I'd say something like this, but Kitty tastes real good on you," she murmured as she teased the tip of his cock with her pussy lips. He gasped as she slid slowly down, impaling herself on his pole. Chrissy put her hands on his chest and leaned up so he could see her face, a look of rapture in her clear blue eyes.

It was so much better with her. She moved slowly, teasing him and herself with the gentle motion, both of them enjoying the shared connection. Beside them Molly came again, screaming both from the orgasm and because Kitty twisted her nipples when she stopped sucking. Chrissy sped up, her eyes glazing over as she neared her own peak. She moaned as she came, slowed and then sped up as she recovered. "Cum for me Freddie," she panted. "Cum for me, give me a baby too." Freddie deliberately held off, clenching so that he wouldn't, even though he wanted to.

Beside them Kitty screamed "Yes! Yes!" and twisted Molly's nipples. "Keep sucking!" she demanded.

Hearing the girl cum did something to Chrissy and she came again. While she was still cumming, Freddie bucked into her hard, extending her orgasm while she bounced on top of him. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed; not as hard as last time, but still hard. She screamed, "Harder, faster. Squeeze my tits." He did, and soon filled her womb with spurts of hot semen.

When she recovered, she slapped her mother on the stomach. "Time to switch. Gina, please come clean Freddie off so he can go do his sleep training. Kitty, take her place please. Mother, you get to eat some more of his cum." Molly moaned. "You're such a slut Mother. Look at you all excited to eat your son-in-law's cum out of your daughter's pussy." Chrissy carefully didn't look at her mother as the girls switched places, probably so her mother couldn't see how red her face was.

Chrissy sat on her mother's face and twisted Molly's nipples to get her started. "Oh ... yeah ... You're good at this slut." She looked at Freddie, smiled and winked. <She's not as good as you, Darling. You don't mind doing the sleep training first do you? I want to finish this up so I don't have to do it again.>

Gina's tongue on his still sensitive cock head made it hard to answer, but he managed. <That's fine, Baby. It looks like your idea is working, you did great at pretending to be the 'bad cop'.> When Gina finished cleaning him off, he was hard again. She tried to climb on him like her sister had, but he pushed her away. "Not now," he told her. "Stay here and help Chrissy with your mom."

"Come here and kiss me, Sis, then both of you can suck on my tits while our slutty mother eats Freddie's cum out of my pussy." Chrissy turned an even brighter shade of red as she said it, but there was no way her mother was going to notice.

Freddie wanted to stay and watch, but they had to stick to their schedule. He did take one last look before he shut the door on his way out. It was quite a sight, the two girls playing with Chrissy's D-cups while her mother slurped cum from her teenage daughter.

He walked naked through the living room and into the office. It wasn't like there was any reason not to. Harriet was upstairs and would keep the kids there, she was good about things like that. As for the others, he liked for them to see him that way, especially the way Chrissy's eyes lit up. He loved the feeling of connectedness they had. There was a weaker feeling with Gina, but it was definitely there. There had even been a little touch of something with Chrissy's mom, there at the end. Once she got into it that is. He knew that for sure, because despite Kitty's skill in bed and knowing her and liking her for a long time, there was just nothing there.

The sleep trainer was cool on his skin as he lay down in it. He gave the order for the session to start, and a rush of images filled his mind.

Freddie came out of the sleep training fuzzy headed. His mind was full of military protocol and acronyms. He couldn't really remember how it got there, but he knew a lot of stuff he didn't before. He wished he could have used the sleep trainer in school, but there was one problem. Supposedly he'd been asleep, but he didn't feel rested at all. Horny, on the other hand...

There was no one in the living room, so he went into the bedroom. It felt really strange to know he was going to get laid. He had his pick of three girls; well, four if you counted Molly. Unless she changed her attitude he wasn't going to do it with her any more than he had to. It was too much like rape, even though she enjoyed it once she got going. Fortunately, the AI said it was virtually certain she was already pregnant. That meant he didn't have to go through that again. Sex with Gina and Kitty was great, both of them really knew how to fuck. He really wanted to do it again with Chrissy though, and he hoped that she wouldn't be too sore.

The door slid open and he heard a scream of pain. He ran inside to see Molly on her knees with her face buried in Gina's crotch and her ass high in the air. Her hands were still cuffed behind her, and her feet were chained together with about eighteen inches of chain. Chrissy stood on the floor facing the bed and gestured to Kitty. The black-haired fifteen-year-old knelt on the bed behind Molly and moved her hips forward tentatively.

"It hurts, it hurts, it hurts." Molly whined

"It wouldn't hurt so much if you'd relax." Chrissy told her.

"Please! Don't do this."

"None of this would have happened if you'd kept your mouth shut." Chrissy nodded to Kitty, and the slim black-haired girl grabbed Molly's hips and shoved forward, burying the strap-on in one thrust.

Molly screamed in pain, and tried to move away. Chrissy's arm swung the belt overhand and it cracked down on the small of Molly's back just below her cuffed hands. At the same time, Kitty jammed her hips forward again. Molly gasped for breath, unable to scream.

"Shut up and take it you fucking slut!" Chrissy yelled. She started to whip her mother with the belt again, but at the look on Freddie's face, she stopped. Instead, with shaking hands, she looped the belt around Molly's neck and pulled it tight. "If you don't shut up, Mother, I'll pull this tight enough that you won't be able to scream."

Panic filled Molly's eyes and she bit her lip to stop herself from screaming as Kitty pounded into her from behind. The strap-on wasn't all that big, smaller than Freddie's dick, but Kitty was fucking the woman's ass with it.

Soon, Molly's expression changed, and so did the tone of her stifled moans. "I told you you were a slut, didn't I Mother?" Chrissy's voice was almost calm. "Keep going Kitty dear. Fuck my slutty mother's butt. She's going to cum soon, aren't you, Mother?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.