Thirty Minutes or Less - Cover

Thirty Minutes or Less

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Freddie is struggling to get through school and support his little sister after they were left behind when the rest of their family got picked up. He finds out that meeting your deadlines can result in unexpected benefits.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Transformation   Military  

Chrissy reached out, but Freddie was gone. She sat bolt upright in the bed, looking around. She was in their room, and the sound of running water came clearly from the open bathroom door. She stood up, pressing her hands to her lower abdomen experimentally. She wasn't nearly as sore as before, maybe if they were really careful ... She felt daring and wicked as she went to join him. He was surprised, but pleased when she slipped into the shower with him. "Hey Baby," he said, bending down to kiss her. "I was going to let you sleep."

"You taking Aunt Heather to her meeting?" It was pretty cramped in the shower, but there was enough room for her to kneel down in front of him and take him in her mouth. Gina had told her about doing that to a few of her boyfriends, and according to her, they liked it a lot.

It took only seconds for her to bring him to full arousal. It distracted him enough that he had trouble answering. "Yeah ... you looked pretty ... oh god that's good ... looked pretty wiped out, and only ... ahhh ... one of us has to go."

The spray of the shower was a little annoying, and she had to work with her eyes closed. She felt too claustrophobic with the water running down her face and dripping off her nose to try and swallow his cock, but even without that it only took a couple of minutes before he filled her mouth with cum. By then she was dripping wet inside as well as out. She swallowed as fast as it came out, licking the head and shaft afterward while he groaned in pleasure. If anything, he tasted better this morning than last night, and it felt so hot to have such control over him. She could do this every day and not get tired of it.

He washed her all over when she finally let him go, using the foamy soap that came from a dispenser in the shower. Using his fingers, he brought her off twice before he finished. They toweled off together and headed back to bed, but just as they got there, the AI interrupted. "This morning's briefing is mandatory. If Private Clay does not escort the concubines Heather and Megan to the briefing, they will revert to standard Civil Service control. If that happens, it is probable that they will be transferred to another ship."

Freddie groaned in frustration. "Oh, hell."

Chrissy felt the same. "I guess you better go," she told him. She helped him into his uniform and put on her glasses and the robe he'd worn the night before. "Thanks for taking them, I really appreciate it. I'd go with you, but I need to decide what to do about Mom."

He kissed her again, hard. "I'll be back in time for breakfast," he said, then hurried over to the grav lift.

She stood there in the doorway thinking until he came back down, preceded by Megan and Aunt Heather. They were dressed in gray shifts and flip-flops. Aunt Heather looked worried and teary eyed when she came up to hug Chrissy goodbye, but fourteen-year-old Megan was all smiles. "Don't let my Mom get you down," she said, "I know everything will be okay. You'll make sure nothing bad happens to us."

Megan's childish confidence in her was more disturbing than Aunt Heather's tears. Chrissy was only seventeen; she wasn't ready for this kind of responsibility. Still, she tried to act as confident as she could. "That's right, everything will be fine."

"It sure will," Freddie chimed in. He stopped just long enough to kiss her again, slipping one hand up under the hem of the robe she wore to fondle her rear. "Love you Baby. I'll be back soon."

Chrissy watched them leave the pod, and then stood for a while in the bedroom doorway staring at the hatch. She could still feel his kiss on her lips and the touch of his hands on her body. She could still smell him on the robe she wore. As long as he stayed with her, everything would be alright, she just knew it. What she had to do was make sure she kept him. It wouldn't be as easy as her mother had had it. Daddy would have stayed with her forever if she hadn't driven him away. Chrissy would have to work to keep her man. She knew she wasn't beautiful, wasn't even very pretty. She was short and fat and her hair never did what she wanted it to. Freddie told her different, but when he had a girl who had to do everything he told her, Chrissy needed to give him lots of reasons to stay. Maybe the AI could give her some ideas. Other people were living in joint households, if she could see what things worked for them...

She went back into their bedroom, there was a desk with a terminal there, and sat down. Before she had a chance to get started, that Kitty girl poked her head in the door. "Mistress? Please, Mistress, may I talk with you?"

Mistress? What was she babbling about? "Yeah, okay, come on in."

Kitty came in on shaky legs and shut the door. She looked scared, really scared, but it wasn't until the slim, black-haired fifteen-year-old knelt at her feet, that Chrissy realized Kitty was scared of her. Kitty looked up, her blue eyes wide, hands clasped in front of her. "Mistress, I was told to talk to you. I need it. I need it so bad. Please Mistress, I think they did something to me, I've never felt like this, never this bad, not even close."

"What are you talking about Kitty?" She asked the AI too. <AI, what's going on? Did you do anything to her?>

"Please Mistress, I just gotta have him inside me. I can't take it anymore. He said that I have to ask you, that I belong to both of you and I need your permission."

<Sexual responses and libido are both increased as part of the standard medical screening. In addition the female concubine is showing symptoms of anxiety, most probably due to her uncertainty of the nature of her new status. Sexual intimacy, especially with her sponsor, will calm her.>

<You mean, > Chrissy subvocalized carefully, not wanting to show how much she disliked the implications, <that she needs to have sex with Freddie, and you changed her so she'd be that way?>

<That is an oversimplification, but essentially correct.>

Kitty moved closer, right between her legs. "Please Mistress, I know you don't have to share him, but I need it so bad. I can make it up to you ... Please?"

<Sexual relations with her sponsor's joint household partner would be nearly as helpful to her situation.> The AI's 'voice' seemed to echo in her head.

While she was stunned by the suggestion, Kitty's slim fingers pressed her thighs apart, and Kitty's head moved under the robe. Kitty's soft lips sent an unexpected jolt of pleasure though her body, and she yelped in surprise. Kitty licked her, and this time Chrisy moaned, moving back away from the younger girl's questing tongue. Kitty moved closer and Chrissy grabbed her hair, seizing the dark strands and twisting the girl's head sideways.

"Stop that." Kitty struggled in her grip, so she twisted harder until the girl whimpered. "Be still, quiet." She stroked the girl's cheek with her free hand.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'm sorry, I thought you would like it, I'm so sorry, I won't ... please..."

Chrissy put a finger to the girl's lips, and Kitty's frantic pleading cut off with a sob. "Shh ... I ... I need to think. You just hold still, don't move." What Kitty had done had felt so good, and Freddie had told her she was in charge of who slept with whom. The AI said it would help the girl, who seemed right on the edge of some kind of breakdown. Maybe she should... ?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.