Thirty Minutes or Less
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Freddie is struggling to get through school and support his little sister after they were left behind when the rest of their family got picked up. He finds out that meeting your deadlines can result in unexpected benefits.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Transformation   Military  

"I love you Daddy, goodbye." Chrissy wiped tears from her eyes and looked at Freddie. "Thank you, I'd never have been able to ask him like that." He watched her with his kind eyes and gave her time to get her thoughts together. "I think ... I think it's better that I know, but I wish I didn't have to know. You don't know what she's like. How am I gonna keep her from getting herself killed? After what I did today, I'm not sure I won't kill her myself. What am I gonna do Freddie?"

"You want my advice?" He waited for her nod before he went on. "Don't do anything tonight. Don't talk to her, try not to think about her. We can talk to her together tomorrow." He pointed at the ceiling "AI, display our schedules for tomorrow." A holographic time line appeared. "What's this Civil Service meeting?"

The AI's voice sprang from the walls. "The concubines Heather and Megan have a series of mandatory briefings with the Civil Service, one of you is required to accompany them to the initial briefing."

"We have a meeting together tomorrow night, and we have to do a one hour sleep training before that. We're supposed to eat breakfast and lunch in the mess hall, but that's all we have."

Having the schedule displayed was comforting, but not as comforting as lying there next to Freddie. "How about we do the sleep trainings between breakfast and lunch, and we talk to Mom in the afternoon?"

"That will work." He told the AI to block out the times, then added another block for the two of them before lunch. "We can decide how to handle things then. AI, can we add another sleep trainer or two? We're going to have a bunch more sleep trainings and if we can take them at the same time, we'll have more time together."

The schedule shifted, with a sidebar blocking out most of the afternoon. "The office will be unavailable for use during the marked time."

Chrissy slid her hand down the fastening of his tunic, opening it as she went. "More time together sounds good." She undid the flap of his uniform trousers and slipped her hand inside. He was hard again. "Is this for me?"

He grinned and kissed the top of her head. "You seem to have that effect on me."

She was still wet from before, his sperm had been leaking out of her all night. She was sore, but she wanted him inside her again. It had hurt really bad at first, but even though it still hurt at the end, it was still much better than she'd ever managed by herself. "Could we ... could we maybe do it again?"

"Are you sure? I heard you can get pretty sore after the first time."

Chrissy hesitated, she did hurt, and it might hurt a lot more. "Could you do that to me again? What you did first? I could..." she felt herself flush, and found that she couldn't look him in the eyes and say it, so she looked away. "I could suck you. I liked that. You liked it too, right?"

"Baby, if you knew how much I liked it you wouldn't even think the question. I nearly came in your mouth last time. You want to try a sixty-nine?"

Chrissy shook her head. "I wouldn't be able to do it right with you teasing me." She pulled his cock free, marveling at its supple stiffness. How could it be so hard and so silky soft at the same time? She took it into her mouth and he twitched in response. She stroked him gently as she sucked, building up her courage. Finally, she tried to deep throat him, but she gagged before she managed to swallow half of it.

"Take it easy Baby, I'm getting close, you don't need to do that."

She paused just long enough to blurt out, "Gina can so I need to." He tried to say something, but Chrissy swirled her tongue around the head of his dick and he just moaned in pleasure instead. He didn't cum right away though, every time he got close she backed off a little while she worked up her nerve again.

Her jaw ached by the time she was ready to try again. She forced herself down on him, but didn't quite manage it this time either. She gagged and had to come up for air. He came right then though, and the first spurt flew into the air to splash on her cheek. She latched on and suckled on it. He came and came, and she sucked it right down. Gina had told her that different men tasted different, she'd said that some was nasty, but Freddie's was good.

He actually pulled her away. "That's too much Baby, I can't take it. Have you really never done that before?"

"Never," she said with a smile, "but I really like it. You taste good too."

He reached out and wiped her face. "Baby, you made me feel so good. I'm sorry I didn't warn you, but that last bit caught me by surprise."

Freddie made as if to wipe his hand off on the sheet, but she caught his hand in both her own and stopped him. "Don't waste that." She licked his hand clean, and amazed herself by looking him in the eyes while she did it. He surprised her too, by kissing her full on the mouth right after. Before she knew it, she was naked again and he was tonguing her to a climax. His probing fingers did confirm that she was too sore to take him inside her again. It hurt really bad, and his fingers came away bloody. That scared both of them, but the AI quickly confirmed that it was normal.

"You want me to kiss it better?" Freddie asked.

Chrissy giggled. "Would you?"

"Baby, I could do this all night long."

Her second orgasm was even better than the first, she bucked and writhed and tried to get away as he licked, sucked and nibbled on her hypersensitive clit. He was strong enough to hold her in place while she screamed for the sheer bliss of it. It was too much for her and when he finally let her go, she collapsed unable to move at all.

Freddie crawled up next to her and held her close. "I love you Baby. We're going to have a good life together."

She would have gotten cold from the evaporation of her sweat, but his big body kept her warm. Eventually she was able to move, and ran her hands up and down his body. He was firmly muscled under the uniform. He had hard-on again too. She wanted to make him cum again, like he'd done for her, but she hurt. She hurt inside where she'd impaled herself on him, her jaw ached, and her throat was sore from trying to force his dick down it. There was something else she could do, but she just wasn't ready for that. Gina had told her that it could hurt a lot, even when the guy was trying to be gentle.

She could have just gone to sleep then, Freddie was a really nice guy and he wouldn't mind, but not only had she made a promise to her sister, she wanted Freddie to be happy and want to stay with her forever. Her mom had told her that men wanted sex all the time, and from the feel of Freddie's dick, she was right. If she didn't keep him happy, she might lose him. He had a girl who couldn't say no to him, he had two girls if his sister counted. She didn't know if Harriet counted or not, but he wanted that Kitty girl. Chrissy had seen him looking at her during the briefing. It was probably better if she didn't say anything at all about Kitty.

Chrissy stroked him gently. "I have a problem. I made my sister a promise, and I can't keep it without your help."

"Whatever you need Baby."

She shifted her grip so she could rub her thumb in circles over the head of his dick. "I promised her I would share you. That was before, when you were a concubine." He started to say something, so she stopped moving her hand, and looked him straight in the eyes. "Wait, please don't say anything. I need to say this. "She kissed him, and her hand started moving by itself. It felt good to hold him like that. "I don't want to share you, but I need to. Not just because she needs to get pregnant, but because I promised her. There's another problem though. Gina's always gotten her own way between the two of us, and if she gets what she wants too easily, she'll think nothing has changed. That could get her killed."

Freddie's hand drifted to her breast and he fondled it possessively. "What are you going to do?"

The touch of his hand sent sparks through her body. "I don't want to beat her. I don't want to be like that, and I don't think it would work anyway, not with her. It never did, even when Mom used her belt. Mom could get her to do things, but it wouldn't last more than a few hours. I think I know another way though. Back home, if she went without for too long, she would go find a guy, just about any guy, sometimes even a girl. I think if we make it like you are doing her a favor, if we make her beg for it, that might work." She looked him in the eyes. "I know she's better looking than me, but could you pretend she doesn't really turn you on?"

"She's not better looking than you. Besides, I can't talk to her the way I can to you. She just doesn't understand a lot of stuff, and there's a lot more she just doesn't like. She's got that attitude too, thinks she's better than everyone else. Yeah, she's good looking, but not that good looking, and she's not nice and kind like you are. I can handle that. I'll have a hard time even looking at her if you're here. You're that much of a distraction."

She felt herself blush again, and only barely stopped herself from asking the AI if he was telling the truth. It was unbelievable, but he looked like he really meant it. This wonderful man wanted her instead of her sister. He was going to get her and her sister, plus her mother and another girl or two, but it looked like it was going to be on her terms at least. "I really don't want to share you with the others, but I know that there will be times when I can't help you out with this." She gave his dick a friendly squeeze and smiled. "Times like now, or if I were having my period, that would be just too gross. If that happens, I'll make sure you have someone to take care of you. Would you mind if I watched though? I don't think I'd be as jealous if I was there."

He looked surprised, but he nodded. "That makes a lot of sense. It's probably the only way to make this marriage work. I won't try to deny that some of them turn me on, I am a guy, but I don't love them the way I love you. I mean Kitty is hot, but she can be so boring, and talk about moody. I mostly brought her so Harry would have a friend, I didn't even think about needing to get her pregnant. That is what you mean, right? You're going to handle the sleeping arrangements, and if they don't like them you'll deal with it?" He looked relieved at the prospect.

That wasn't quite what she'd meant, but it was a good idea. If she had a headache or whatever and just didn't feel like it, she could bring one of the others in. That should work on Gina once her sister got used to it. As the sponsor, she could forbid Gina from seeing other men, and let her have time with Freddie as a reward for good behavior. That should help between her and her new husband too.

She remembered when her mom and dad had problems, mom would make dad sleep somewhere else. That had never helped anything. Freddie was getting close again so she stopped stroking. "I know I have to share you, so it might as well be now."

"If you're not ready for that, I really don't mind. We can just snuggle up together."

"I know my love, but I think we should do this now. Okay?" He nodded, so she stood up and pulled on her panties. "I need to get some clothes on for this. AI, what is Gina doing?" She pulled on her t-shirt while it answered.

"The concubine Gina is currently masturbating." Freddie snorted with laughter.

That was actually perfect. Chrissy pulled on her uniform trousers. "What is she wearing?"

"The concubine Gina is currently unclothed."

"AI, have her come down here right now, don't let anyone else down until we tell you. Make her ask to be let into this room." She put on her glasses, moved the chair from the desk to the middle of the floor and sat on the bed, so she could touch him without being seen to do so. "Okay Freddie, this is going to be hard, but don't let me back down. If I don't stand up to her now, it will be twice as hard next time."

She played with Freddie's dick, keeping it hard and watching the expression on his face as she touched him in different ways. While she did that, she arranged with the AI for her sister and mother to get pregnant the first time Freddie did them. If things didn't work out, or if the jealousy was too much for her to handle, she wanted them pregnant so she wouldn't have to worry about it for a while. It seemed to take forever for her sister to show up. "The concubine Gina is requesting entrance."

Chrissy swallowed hard. "Tell her to come in." Gina swayed in, moving with a grace that she could only envy. The door shut behind the older girl. She'd put on a shift, and managed to make it look good. Chrissy made her voice as cold and hard as she could. "Were you told to get dressed?"

Gina looked at her, confused. "But I..."

Chrissy cut her off. "Strip."

"But Freddie..."

"He's seen it all before, or don't you remember? It was a few hours ago."

Gina caught the sarcasm and geared up for a fight. "Wait a minute, you can't do this!"

"Do we have to go through this again? I'm responsible for you and have to make sure you can behave. You do remember the briefing? I knew you were an airhead, but I didn't think you were this bad." Gina was hesitating, indecisive for once. She probably had forgotten about the briefing in the heat of the moment. "Do it Gina." Gina bit her lower lip and shrugged out of the tunic, She covered herself with her hands. "Put your hands down."

Gina did, standing at attention in a show of defiance. "Satisfied?"

"Much better." She looked at Freddie, who nodded encouragingly. Chrissy pointed at the chair with her free hand. "Sit down Sis." Gina sat, then crossed her legs to hide her bikini-waxed muff, and folded her arms to cover her chest. Chrissy hesitated, could she really do this? She was sure it would work, but she worried about breaking her sister, she just wanted to get her to calm down enough that she'd be safe.

Behind her, Freddie raised himself on one elbow, careful not to dislodge her hand. He kissed the back of her neck and whispered. "I trust you. If you think whatever you're doing is the right thing to do, then do it."

Chrissy squeezed him a little harder and his breath on her neck as he moaned softly gave her goose bumps. She leaned back and whispered in his ear, "I need to. I don't like doing this, but I know it will work, at least long enough for her to get used to the way things have to be."

Gina was clearly uncomfortable being naked under their gaze. She fidgeted, growing more and more nervous, until she finally blurted out. "What do you want?"

"Show us what you were doing in your room."

"I was sleeping."

"Don't lie to me." Chrissy snarled, suddenly angry. "Don't ever lie to me again. Don't you know that the AIs can tell if you are lying? Don't you know that they see everything that happens?" She stood and marched over to her sister. "Spread your legs."

Gina covered her face with her hands. "Please don't do this. Please."

Chrissy pushed her sister's leg off the other with her foot. "Put your hands down and open your legs Sis."

Her sister opened her legs a little bit, but kept her hands over her eyes. "No, Chrissy, please. don't make me." she sobbed. It only took a gentle pressure to move her hands away from her face. She was bright red from her forehead to her neck, and tears ran down her cheeks.

Chrissy almost stopped then, she hated what she was doing, but it needed to be done. She moved her sister's arms so that Gina's hands touched her knees and slowly moved them apart so her sister was spread wide open. "Don't move." she said, and took her place by Freddie again. <AI, relay to Freddie, > she sub-vocalized, <Say something bad about her body.>

"Her tits are awfully small, how did she get any guys to take her out?" Gina flinched and didn't seem to realize what it cost him to say it. "I can see her ribs too. She's too bony for me."

Chrissy saw his expression as he said it though. <Relay, I know you hate to act like this, but we're doing it to save her life. That was just right, thanks.> Then she answered out loud. "Because she's a slut that's why. She'll do just about anyone. Don't worry about the tits, though, Once she's pregnant, they'll get bigger." Gina gasped and started to close her legs, but Chrissy snapped, "Don't move." and, amazingly, it worked. Gina's legs snapped wide open, exposing her glistening cunt. "Look at that, she's all wet from us looking at her. I told you she's a slut."

Gina only whimpered in response.

"Touch yourself Gina, see how wet you are." Chrissy told her. Gina's hand slowly crept up her thigh. She sobbed as her fingers made contact with her dripping cunt. It was strange to watch her sister shudder as she moved her fingers in circles over her clit. Chrissy reached behind her and found that Freddie was hard as stone. "Open your eyes Sis. Tell us what you thought of when you touched yourself."

Gina blinked away tears and shuddered. "Him, okay! Oh, god ... I was thinking about him in here with you. Oh ... oh ... god." Gina twitched and bucked as an orgasm took her, then she slumped in the chair.

It was exciting, and strangely arousing. Chrissy felt her own juices gush as her sister came. "Dip your fingers inside, get them all wet." Gina did as she was told, she was crying again. "Now lick them off." Gina got her fingers nearly to her mouth then stopped, tears stringing down her cheeks. "Do it." Chrissy snapped, and her big sister obeyed. "See," Chrissy said to Freddie, "she is a slut. Do you think you could bring yourself to fuck her?" She'd been deliberately crude, to further humiliate her sister.

"Well," he said slowly, as if he really had to think about it. "Somebody has to, so I guess I could."

Chrissy looked at her sister who stared back hopefully. "Did I tell you to stop?" She waited until Gina obeyed, then turned back to Freddie. "Look at her, watch her eyes." She moved so her big sister could see that she was holding Freddie's big dick. She stroked it as Gina stared hungrily. "Is this what you want Sis?" Gina nodded. "You're a slut, aren't you?" Gina hesitated, then nodded again. "Say it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.