Thirty Minutes or Less - Cover

Thirty Minutes or Less

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Freddie is struggling to get through school and support his little sister after they were left behind when the rest of their family got picked up. He finds out that meeting your deadlines can result in unexpected benefits.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Transformation   Military  

Freddie got his car under control and pulled over to the sidewalk. This was his fourth flat tire in three weeks. Things just weren't going right lately. They hadn't been ever since his mom and dad had gotten picked up last year. Marines had come to the apartment to pick up the younger kids, but they hadn't taken him or Harriet. He didn't mind so much being left behind, but Harriet had just turned fourteen.

This last month had been the worst. He'd missed an exam because of the first flat. Due to the makeup exam and another flat, he'd missed out on a good job, a real good job with an engineering company helping build submarines to fight the swarm. Instead he'd had to take this pizza delivery job. He'd had to do something, the settlement from the confederacy for taking their parents wouldn't last long enough to get him through college. Harriet had a stipend until she turned eighteen, but that wouldn't even cover the rent on their apartment. He'd hoped to improve his CAP score so he could take her away from earth. The third flat had killed that idea. He'd been too late for the test, and although they'd rescheduled it for him, the first slot that fit with his schedule was three months away. He was so close too, he had a 6.4, and was certain to improve with all the studying he'd done. He only needed to gain a lousy tenth of a point.

Even if he hadn't been able to get them off planet, because he couldn't be sure to get picked up, employers were desperate too. A score of 6.5 would have opened a lot of doors. Six or seven of his interviews had ended when he showed his CAP card. It was fairly obvious that those companies were just looking to pad their payrolls with high CAP employees, hoping to arrange a pickup for the whole company.

He and Harriet needed every bit of money he could bring in to get by and this flat tire was going to ruin his bonus. The company's motto was '30 minutes or less'. There was a bonus each pay period if he made all his deliveries on time, it should work out to just over a hundred dollars. They needed that bonus if he was going to pay tuition this semester. Without it, he'd have to take the semester off.

He checked the time stamp on the ticket. He had fifteen minutes left. A quick look at his map showed it was doable. Freddie grabbed the pizza bag and his cell phone, and headed for the park. If he cut across he should be able to reach the apartment building. He took one last look at the map and took off at a jog. It only took eight minutes to cut across the park, but it took another five to find the right apartment. Freddie knocked on the door, trying to catch his breath.

The woman who answered the door was naked except for a studded black leather collar. She was in her late twenties or early thirties, with short blond hair. She was kind of chunky, and her big tits swayed as she took the pizza from him and sat it on a table next to the door. The woman dropped to her knees and started to undo his fly. "You don't really want money do you?'

Freddie backed up, out of her reach. "I need it. No money, no pizza."

"Ray never wants money."

Ray, the other delivery driver, was a big fat guy. Freddie hadn't believed his stories, but he did now. "Ray doesn't have to pay for school." He didn't have a little sister to take care of either.

The blonde looked over her shoulder, a little fearfully. "Are you sure? I'll make it real good for you."

"I'm sure." It wasn't that he didn't want to, he was hard all right, but they needed money more than he needed a blow-job.

"You some kind of faggot?" she asked. Freddie just told her how much, and then watched her sway down the hall to a back bedroom. She hesitated at the door, then straightened her shoulders and went in. She said something too quiet for him to make out. It was followed by a smack and a yelp. A little later, she came back out on her hands and knees. She crawled back to him and knelt up. There was a fast reddening hand print on her face, and a trickle of blood flowed from one nostril. "My Master says if you give him the pizza, you can use any hole you want." She looked down at the floor while she spoke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.