Annie and the Junk Man - Cover

Annie and the Junk Man

Copyright (C) 2011 by the author. All rights reserved.

Chapter 6: Epilogue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Epilogue - Hollis runs The Emporium, a second- or third- tier antiques shop. His wife is in the state mental hospital suffering from psychosis induced by bad reaction to a prescription drug. Annie is a 10th grade student living in a foster home who Hollis has hired to help at the shop. Events conspire to thrust Hollis and Annie closer together and soon they find themselves lovers.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Hollis sat on his stool behind the sales counter. Annie walked in. She set on the counter a bunch of chrysanthemums and then slipped off her backpack. Hollis stood and embraced her. "Happy birthday," he said.

"Thanks. This is the one I've been waiting for. Were you busy today?"

"Not very. I spent the day taking down the sleigh bed."

Her jaw dropped. "You took it down? Did someone buy it? I thought you marked it not for sale."

"I moved it into the apartment. Come look."

Annie followed Hollis into the apartment. He opened the bedroom door. "Oh, my God! You moved the nightstand and the dresser, too. And the lamp. I hope you didn't hurt your back." She regarded the room. "And, you put up the draperies that were upstairs, too. It's beautiful, Hollis."

"That alcove looks rather vacant, now. We'll need to figure out how to fill it."

"I have some ideas," she replied.

"Today, my apartment officially becomes our apartment."

"I can't wait to try it out," she said.

"Neither can I." He pulled open the nightstand drawer and held up a handful of condoms.

"I have a surprise for you," she said. She returned with her purse and held up a plastic pack containing birth control pills.

"Where did you get those?"

"I went to Planned Parenthood," she replied. "They gave me a prescription."

"How long have you been taking them?"

"Since my last period."

"You didn't tell me."

"I was waiting for today. I love you so much, Hollis. I want to climb onto the roof and shout, I'm in love with Hollis George and I don't care who knows it!"

"They gave you the prescription before you were eighteen?"

"They figured I was close enough."

Annie stepped into the kitchen. She took a pair of vases from a cabinet, divided the chrysanthemums between them and filled them with water. These she placed on a shelf near the door. On the shelf were two urns and above them a framed photograph of Corinne holding Brian as an infant.

Hollis put his hand on her shoulder and she put her hand on his. "I can't believe how you honor them."

"They were important to you, Hollis. That makes them important to me. In a way, they made what we have possible."

"If you hadn't been here for me the day she died," he replied. "I don't know what would've happened to me."

A buzzer sounded. "Customer," she said and headed to the main selling floor. "Hollis," she called. He stepped behind the sales counter. "Look." Annie pointed to one of the closed-circuit television monitors. Hollis saw a woman staring at the empty alcove where the sleigh bed had stood.

He heard her footfalls on the stairs and shortly she faced them. "There used to be a sleigh bed upstairs," she said. "I see it's gone."

"It was sold," Hollis replied. "Just today."

The woman let out a dejected sigh. "Thank you." She headed for the door.

Hollis followed her and locked up behind her. "At least we sold that damned wooden Indian," he remarked as he turned off the signs and enabled the burglar alarm.

Annie slipped on her coat and they descended the stairs from the apartment to the parking lot. "I have a laundry list of things you and I have to do," he said. "Not least of which is getting you a learner's permit so you can drive."

"I can't wait." she said as she fastened her seat belt.

Hollis grasped and squeezed her bare knee. "You still wear that kilt."

"It's timeless," she replied. "And, it's my favorite. Where are we going for dinner?"

"I thought we'd go to the Parkside."

He drove into downtown and parked the car. From behind his seat he retrieved a paper shopping bag. Together they entered the restaurant and were seated.

Hollis removed a box from the bag. "Happy birthday," he said.

Annie's eyes brightened. She opened a card taped to the box, read it and smiled. Then she tore off the wrapping paper. "That cashmere sweater I've been admiring," she remarked. "Oh, Hollis -- it's way too expensive."

"It's just right for you."

"I never thought of myself as a sweater girl." She held it up. "I think it is my color."

"It looks beautiful with your skin." He removed another object from the bag. "This one's not a birthday present. You might want to remove your ring."

"This?" She slipped the silver and topaz ring from her finger and set it on the table. "I think I know what's coming."

Hollis opened the box and removed a white gold band with a solitary diamond. He took her hand and held it above her first knuckle. He looked into her eyes. "Annie Sheffield -- will you marry me?"

Her eyes filled. "In heartbeat, Hollis. In a heartbeat." He slid the ring onto her finger.

"It's a beautiful ring," she said. "What will I tell them at school?"

"Tell them you're engaged. We'll set a date after you graduate."

She squeezed his hand and regarded it. "Hollis -- where's your wedding band?" She stroked his naked ring finger.

He held up his right hand and showed her the ring. "I had to have it adjusted."

Annie picked up the silver ring and slipped it onto her right ring finger. "Luckily mine fits both hands."


Hollis made the drive back to the barn. Annie held his hand, their fingers tightly interlocked. Together they climbed the stairs to the apartment. Hollis locked the door and held her in an embrace. They kissed. "I have another present for you," he said and removed the last box from the bag. "I didn't think you'd want to open it at the restaurant."

She opened a small, flat box and removed a satin babydoll nightgown with matching briefs. "Hollis!" she exclaimed. "I thought you'd want to undress a schoolgirl. That's why I wore this kilt."

"You're not a schoolgirl any more, Annie. You're my fiancée ... soon to be my bride. You're my love, my life partner. I can't believe how much you've changed in two years."

"I'm the same old me," she replied.

"You are the same Annie, but you've matured. You're seasoned. You're developing into the most beautiful young woman. You really were too young that first night -- whether or not you were legal, you were too young. According to the half-plus-seven rule, you're still too young."

"What's that rule?" she asked.

"You divide the older party's age in half and add seven. That's the youngest the younger party should be. I'm forty now, so by rights you should be at least twenty-seven."

"You were just what I needed then, Hollis; and you're just what I need now. I wouldn't trade those two years we had together for anything. I loved every minute of them. I loved being here. I loved the sex -- it made me feel so close to you. I loved falling asleep in your arms and I loved waking with you beside me. And I still do." She held up the nightgown. "I'll go change."

Hollis stripped to his boxers. Annie stepped from the bathroom in the babydoll. He regarded her from head to toe. "You are lovely," he remarked. "Your long, slim legs, your slender arms. I like how you're wearing your hair now -- off your forehead. It emphasizes your intelligence."

"You can't judge a book by its cover," she replied.

"You're smart and you look it." Hollis slipped his arm behind her knees, picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He set her on the bed and joined her. They lay beside each other, kissing and caressing each other's faces.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.