Over the Hills and Faraway; Book 1 : Introductions
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Growing up fatherless on the back streets of London it seems inevitable that Dave Desmond will follow a life of crime.However he joins the army and goes to war, where he kills a man.He gets a medal(and a blow job) He learns what women really want, from a German bar girl, and his sexual horizon is further expanded by two cousins he meets in Belfast.Back home his marriage improves and the future looks good until he takes advice from a Peigan Dream Catcher that proves disastrous

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

On the 1st July, 1987, 3RGJ flew out from RAF Lyneham in chartered jumbo jets to Calgary, and from there were taken by truck, via Medicine Hat, to the Suffield training base on the Alberta prairie. By the time we got to the base we were all knackered; the flying time was 9 hours and the driving time seemed to be about the same. We had a day to get over the travelling and jet lag, and on 3 July we started training.

The first thing we did was to obtain vehicles. Obviously we hadn't brought our own APCs with us but instead used the vehicles already in-situ at the base; our armoured regiment partners, the Queen's Own Irish Hussars, also drew battle tanks from the training base. We then got fitted up with the electronic 'waistcoat' gizmo which showed if we had been 'killed' or' wounded' when we were playing war games (TESSEX). The small arms we would be using, which also belonged to the training camp, were fitted with lasers which activated the gizmos on our 'waistcoats', so that the control staff could tell how effective our small arms fire was, or not! The APCs and tanks owned by the base already had similar laser equipment fitted—bloody big waistcoats.

After drawing our APCs the drivers and commanders were sent to try them out on the prairie, a completely different environment from Salisbury Plain. The terrain was relatively undulating, with sudden dry 'draws', old dried up river beds that had been gouged out of the land by glaciers at the end of the Ice Age. These had steep sloped, and often badly eroded, sides, and were a bugger to cross without a bit of practice and a certain expertise. There were also areas of rocky out-crops mixed with areas of soft sand; quite a challenge from what we were used to on the training areas of Europe. Jetex, my APC driver, was equal to any challenge that the terrain made on his driving skills; he never put a foot wrong and we never got bogged down, or threw a track, whilst on the exercise.

The first week passed in a whirl of getting kitted out, briefings, night marches and brushing up on map reading. There were few, if any, features out on the prairie, so it was all down to grid references and compass work for our navigation. It was during this first week that live firing took place; the APC gunners were taken off to fire their 30mm Rarden guns on one of the numerous firing ranges available. The tankies, and the artillery battery which was also part of the Battle group, carried out day time and night time live firing; it wasn't often to get use of such large ranges far from civilization, with no neighbours to complain of the racket. We wouldn't be using live rounds on the TESSEX phase of the exercise.

One of the briefings concerned the local Red Indian, or First Nation, population, as they are known in Canada. Part of the training area base is built on land belonging to a band from the Peigan tribe—or Pikani as they prefer to be called, one of the four tribes of the Blackfoot Confederacy—who rent it out to the Canadian government. Although they have numbers of their people working on the base the local Peigans/Pikani tend to keep themselves apart from Europeans, as they refer to all non-First Nation peoples.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.