Over the Hills and Faraway; Book 1 : Introductions
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Growing up fatherless on the back streets of London it seems inevitable that Dave Desmond will follow a life of crime.However he joins the army and goes to war, where he kills a man.He gets a medal(and a blow job) He learns what women really want, from a German bar girl, and his sexual horizon is further expanded by two cousins he meets in Belfast.Back home his marriage improves and the future looks good until he takes advice from a Peigan Dream Catcher that proves disastrous

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

Two months before the day of our wedding Miriam told me that she had miscarried and had lost the baby. I was home on leave and at her house when she made the announcement. Her parents had made themselves scarce when I arrived, and I had thought they were leaving us love birds alone for our benefit, but of course they just wanted to be out of the way when the news was broken.
"So there's no need for you to marry me now." Miriam said, looking gravely at me-she was a solemn little piece, not miserable, just solemn.
"I don't see why not." I said, and for the life of me I don't know why I answered like that.

Miriam gave a smile that lit up her face, the room and the borough. She then kissed me so passionately that in a few moments she was on the carpet with her legs apart, and I was up to my hilt in her greedily gripping cunt. It was so unexpected that the only clothing removed was Miriam's knickers; I didn't even drop my trousers but only unzipped my fly. We seemed to get into a proper rhythm straight from the off, and going by the noises we made it was a mutually enjoyable experience.

The sound of her parents arriving home stopped the fun, and as I struggled to get my poker stiff prick back into my shreddies I nearly did myself a mischief by zipping up my trousers in a hell of a hurry. Miriam just picked her knickers up off the carpet and stuffed them into my jacket pocket.
Her parents were very pleased to hear the news that the wedding was still on, they would have already laid out some cash booking the caterers etc. My mother, on the other hand, was furious.
"All you can see is a big pair of knockers and an available minge," she said angrily. "I hope you don't live to regret it, them Hodges is bad news, their son's a right villain."

My mum didn't like the Hodges one little bit. Ma Hodge was from Birmingham, and anyone from north of Potters Bar was viewed by my mother as a Northern barbarian; Pa Hodge was from Theydon Bois, which to my mother was 'the countryside', a totally alien environment, inhabited by Cro-Magnon carrot crunchers. Pa Hodge was also rather swarthy, and my mother suspected that he might have Pikey–Gypsy-blood.
Actually this aversion by my mother to someone born only about 10 miles away was a bit strange, as her own mother had come from Dagenham. When I was a kid I thought that Nan Bristow, as I knew her, was Scottish. There was a photograph hanging in the hall, taken when she was about 15. She was dressed in the full Highland regalia; kilt, sporran, glengarry, and was holding a set of bagpipes.
My mother angrily put me right. "Your Nan was no effing Jock! She was in the Dagenham Girl Pipers. They were famous in the old days, like the Three Degrees are now days -- 'cept there were more than three of them of course."

It had been suggested that Miriam's brother, Martin, could be by best man. NO WAY! I disliked him on sight. He was one of the local thugs, about 5 years older than Miriam and built like a brick shit-house. In any case I had a mate from the old days to do the honours, -- Andy Rowe-- who like me had joined the forces, and had been down the Falklands in the navy. Andy turned out to be a good choice, as on my stag night -- at the Playboy Club in Walthamstow -- he not only kept me relatively sober but also prevented me going off with one of the Bunny Girls.

Miriam and I got married in September 1983; she was a couple of months short of 18, and I was three months over 19, both of us were really much too young and immature for marriage. I turned up for the ceremony, at Plaistow Town Hall registry office, bright eyed, bushy tailed, and not hung over, which is more than could be said for my mother.

In the November 1983 3 RGJ was posted to Munster, in Germany. Miriam decided that she would stay in Plaistow, as she didn't want to leave her parents. I wasn't best pleased, but it would have meant me having to rent a place in Munster if she had accompanied me. I didn't have enough points to get married quarters on camp; you accrued points depending on your length of service, rank held, and how many kids you had, and I was way down the waiting list.
3 RGJ spent a lot of time on schemes, living out in the field, so Miriam would have been left on her own for long spells so it was probably all for the best, but it is not the best way to start married life.

I didn't get leave at Christmas; I hadn't had shag since the night I returned to Catterick after embarkation leave, at the back end of October prior to me flying out to Germany. Naturally going so long without having my end away I was feeling extremely horny. I had a few drinks-quite a few actually-in the NAAFI canteen (Navy Army and Air Force Institutes; aka as No Ambition And Fuck-all Interest) on Christmas Eve, and then went into Munster to visit a local knocking shop. Next to the brothel was a bar, and I went in to have a few more drinks before going next door to give the whores a good seeing to.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.