The Meat
Chapter 5: The Enslavement

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Enslavement - Unsuspecting couple gets trapped into slavery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Prostitution  

It wasn't long that I was instructed to take Suk to another party and drop her off with instructions to pick her up the next morning after eight AM. She wore a simple white, unlined cotton dress that we received in the mail, and heels with no underwear. Her hair was tied into a pony tail and she wore no make-up.

I dropped her off as instructed and watched as the doorman removed her dress at the front door while still open and led her naked into the large house before closing the door. I went home and sat by the phone wondering what was going on with my wife and the party that she was attending apparently nude, for everyone's approval. I didn't get any sleep that night over concern for Suk's welfare. I was at the door at precisely eight am to receive my bride from her ordeal. The door opened before I could knock on it and Suk walked out in her white dress and heels. She looked a little preoccupied as she stepped into the morning light, and proceeded to our car as I followed behind her. I detected a slight tenderness in her stride that wasn't there when I dropped her off yesterday.

When we got home we went into the bedroom and we both undressed and made tender love to each other. She loved the attention that I paid to her, gently sucking on her nipples, working my way down to her damp pussy and licking her engorged clit as I reached up with both hands and found her breasts. I noticed that she no longer had any hair around her pussy. Making no comment, I worked on her nipples as I tenderly ate her to a nice climax. As we were coming down, she turned and swallowed my excited cock to the root and began sucking and licking me, taking me higher and higher while fondling my balls. As I announced my forthcoming climax, Suk increased her efforts on my rampant cock until I shot a massive load down her throat. As I was cumming, she backed off and held the tip of my spewing cock in her mouth and increased her suction, capturing the rest of my ejaculate. It felt like she sucked my balls out of my body, certainly all of the cream that I had. Suk had never sucked me off like that, not even close. I asked her about her time at the party. As she fondled my deflating cock, she started telling of the activities at the party.

It started as soon as she entered the house; the doorman undressed her and examined her naked body with his hands and eyes. It was a combination of a body search and a pleasure grope. He paid special attention to her petite breasts, firmly massaging them and tweaking her nipples. After groping her for an extended period of time, he directed her to the living room where half a dozen guys were standing around, in bath robes, talking with each other and enjoying drinks. There was soft music playing in the background, nothing distinct, just "elevator music". Another woman in a sexy French maid's uniform appeared suddenly and offered her a drink. It was Champaign that tasted very sweet. One of the guys walked up to her and introduced himself as Jack, and asked her to dance. Suk was surprised as the tall man held her in his arms feeling her naked back, from her butt cheeks to her neck and back. She started to feel the effects of her drink as the guy continued to feel her back. Soon, another man appeared, this one naked, to cut in to the dance. This guy was a bit shorter and had an impressive cock, hanging semi-erect. He moved her into his arms and started rubbing himself against her nude body. She could feel his member hardening against her stomach and she tried to separate herself from him. This guy continued to close the gap between them. Soon another nude man appeared and asked to join in. Without waiting for an answer from Suk he moved in behind her enclosing Suk into a sandwich. He whispered in Suk's ear that she should get used to this since she would be spending much of her time there in that position. Both of Suk's partners squeezed Suk in between them and she could feel there cocks as their excitement grew. The guy in the back held Suk's breasts while the other held her hips and pulled her into his raging hard on while he tongue kissed her continuously. Everyone in the room danced with a sandwiched Suk before they sat her in the middle of a couch to the side of the room. Suk found Jack between her legs and he began eating her, she squirmed as his mouth and tongue explored all of her womanly treasures. As Suk was approaching another climax a couple of other guys sat on either side of her and began nursing on her excited nipples as they massaged her petite tits. Suk started to protest when another guy, from behind the couch, pulled her head back and pressed his mouth to hers and slid his tongue in and explored Suk's mouth. Jack then slid two fingers into her soaking cunt and started massaging her "G" spot. Suk was, by this time overcome and succumbed to the manipulations of the group. The other two guys each took an arm and a leg to fondle and they all feasted on Suk's defenseless body, holding her in position. The guys alternated every ten or fifteen minutes, shifting positions and applying their form of seduction to the hapless woman. After a while, the guys shifted their tactics and started using their cocks to entertain Suk. First the guy kissing her mouth and face slid his dick into her mouth without warning. As Suk tried to move, the guy shoved the rest of his cock down her throat and began pumping. He continued ravishing her as she choked until she adjusted into a cock sucking rhythm that allowed her to breathe and suck alternately. The guy that was eating her inserted his massive cock into her soaking pussy and began stroking in and out in a methodic rhythm. He fucked her in numerous positions; in fact they all took turns showing their creativity by taking her in as many different ways as was possible. They also photographed her as she was spread and exposed with a strange dick inside of her overstimulated pussy. They took special delight in exposing her naked pussy bring ravished in any manner that exhibited her actual penetration. She knew that they planned to show me some of her antics from that evening, no doubt trying to provoke me into a divorce from her, or at any rate, securing her submissiveness to their impending blackmail of her.

The group systematically engaged her continuously for the rest of the evening. As they started to wane more guys arrived, this time older, and seamlessly moved into position around her. Suk was becoming unresponsive until one of the guys greased her anus. She tried to get away but they held her tight as one of them forced his cock into her tight little bung hole. As soon as he was fully seated inside Suk, another entered her cunt. They fucked her until they developed a rhythm and moved in unison. Soon, Suk was climaxing again and they took their turn each DPing the helpless little woman. When they finished fucking her, each of the men sated, they held her and fondled her for the remaining time she was with them. As she was trying to recover from her ordeal, another guy would mount her, and fuck for an extreme amount of time as tried to drain the last drops of sperm from his balls. One by one they retired, some of them going home others going to one of the many bedrooms there at the house.

At last, the maid aroused Suk and took her into the shower and scrubbed her down, the maid shaved her and brought her to yet another climax before taking her out of the shower and drying her off with a fluffy towel. She led Suk to the foyer and helped her into her dress and shoes before putting her out at precisely eight AM. After her tale, I examined her with the visions in my head of what she said she had been subject to. I saw no marks on her body but did recall that her pussy had been shaved bare. Now she really looked like a little girl laying there next to me. I cuddled with her, we went to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.