White Out at the Spa  - Cover

White Out at the Spa

Copyright© 2011 by Sappholover

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two women go to an upscale spa as friends. One has an appointment to meet with Lisa a life coach and sex therapist who has proven ways to help women of all ages increase the potency of their orgasms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Group Sex   Interracial   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

I went back to the room I was sharing with Lauri to find her watching the weather channel. Apparently in our search for the ultimate orgasm we had forgotten that spring was not anywhere around the corner and that old man winter was about to bury us in a blizzard. Guests had been checking out in droves and Lisa had given me her cell number before I left her room. She texted me to say that all of her appointments for the rest of the weekend had cancelled and she was hoping the three of us could spend some more time together.

"I didn't have a clue you were lesbian, Jess," Lauri said as she became very intimate with me.

"Lauri, I've always been attracted to you to, but we never got around to talking about it, but that could change you know," I said smiling at her.

"But what happens if Sharon comes back into your life? You just told me she was like a breath of fresh air in your life,"

"Yeah, but she's a phony. Another woman with double agendas. Sorry, don't need her that much!" I said as I put my arms around her waist. Her hair smelled so good, and l adored her gorgeous figure. I had dreamt of caressing those lovely extended nipples I'd seen when she got naked. Plus now she'd experienced Lisa and all of her heavenly orgasm- extending supplements!

"Lauri, its not even 5 yet and we're due to meet Lisa at 7, lets make love, I do so want to show you how much I care for you," I said. My hands moved around her waist and cupped those marvelous tits.

"Ummnnngghm," Lauri moaned as I my fingers gently tweaked her stiff nipples. We undressed quickly and retired to our bedroom.

I had showered at Lisa's place and despite our marathon of fucking and sucking with Sharon, some how I still had plenty of energy to have fun with Lauri.

Our lips met softly and we cuddled together in the bed, as the sound of the wind and pellets of sleet and snow beat against the large window hidden by the drapes. It was a great time for us, and considering we had this friendship already, Lauri felt very comfortable telling me how she'd been fantasizing about doing this with me for months.

"Let me suck your pussy now, Lauri. I want you to relax and enjoy this, it means a lot to me!" I said as I parted her creamy thighs and kissed her lovely pussy.

I parted her labia and slowly, almost gingerly, I twisted my two first fingers around in a corkscrew like fashion. Lauri whimpered and moaned as I felt her warm vagina all around my two digits. I tongued her clitoris and went for her G spot. Lauri's hips thrust up into my mouth while I continued with the G spot massage. "Did you take the supplement too?" she asked me.

"Yes, it was marvelous!" I added.

"I haven't come like that in years!" I said, actually I had never come like that before!

"I had such a fantastic orgasm with Lisa! She does have a body that amazes right?" Lauri asked rhetorically.

I went down on my attractive girlfriend and sucked her clitoral tissue into my mouth. I tongued her love bud carefully and pulled her soft tissue deep into my mouth, then let it snap back into place while my fingers moved smoothly in and out of her warm pussy.

"Ungghhh, suck me Jesse, Suck my horny pussy and make me spurt too!" She cried to me.

I wanted her to come SO much, I kept on massaging and sucking and caressing those lovely breasts and thighs. But I also wanted to fuck her too! I'd left my double sided thick dildo on the nightstand earlier and I reached over and placed it in my cooze and slowly plied apart Lauri's vagina and slowly eased it into her deep, wet pussy.

I slipped my right leg under hers and leaned back on my strong arms and we fucked for a good long while. Lauri sat up and we both got to finger each other's clit as we drove the thick double dong in and out of our dripping wet pussy mounds.

"Fuck my pussy darling, fuck me like you wanna be fucked!" I said to Lauri and I thrust my hips into hers and she reciprocated.

It was good, but we knew it wasn't going to tip the balance so I pulled it away and feverishly lapped up our mutual juices and slipped my two fingers deep inside Lauri once more. My tongue held onto her swollen clit as her tits hips rotated upward into my mouth, I felt her body tense once again and her abdomen got really tight her cunt exploded with a serious splash of her cum. I drank her sweet tasting cum and kissed her legs as her entire body vibrated like a tuning fork.

"I want to strap on that other dildo and fuck your hot pussy mound now, Jesse!" Lauri said to me, as she grabbed the huge phallus she brought to the spa. She looked so hot as she strapped that huge dong onto her. She slapped my ass with it and then she turned me over and slapped my clit with it too. She entered me from behind and fucked me the way I'd always wanted to get fucked by a woman. Lauri started out with short easy movements but gradually her thrusts got deeper and harder which penetrated the deep recesses of my womb. She was well trained already by Lisa, the expert in squirtaceous cummings, and was able to finger my clit just enough which made me squirt my warm juices all over that flesh colored dong. I didn't come that much this time, but I noticed that some of my fluids dripped down an into Lauri's pussy too.

We retreated to the shower together, kissing and caressing each other. Then we got dressed and met Lisa in the hotel restaurant for dinner.


In the upscale restaurant that night, Lisa wore a very revealing V cut striped blazer with a great push up bra which made her tits stick out like a pair of golden torpedoes. The remaining guys in the room were gawking at her and we were laughing about it during the meal. Lisa also knew how to make her hair cover her chesty charms so that until you got close, you didn't realize just how sensuous she really was.

Lisa had befriended both of us equally, but I soon realized that Lauri was smitten with her and it actually seemed that my good friend was falling in love with this older woman.

The banter soon came back to what happened with Sharon and Lisa's face reddened considerably when she told Lauri how they had really trusted this woman who apparently was only enjoying the sex as a perk to her job as a private investigator.

Suddenly, without warning we heard a crash outside, a tree had fell in the parking lot and then the lights in the restaurant and the entire hotel flickered and went dark. The faint reflected light from snow and the wind of the early evening were our only illumination. We finished our meal quickly and headed back to our rooms. The halls were lit only by the emergency lights supplied in the ceiling every 10yards. A few minutes later the lights came back on for only a few minutes and the room phone rang telling us that the we should plan on evacuating the building due to a total lack of power!

Lisa ran back to her room and packed her stuff and told us to wait for her. We packed and told her not to worry we'd travel together if possible back to the city. In a few minutes we were together again with all our bags and heavy winter coats on ready to bear the worst of the blizzard which was ravishing the area.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.