A Family Mix-up - Cover

A Family Mix-up

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - We're not a big family, there's a mom and dad and a son and daughter, just four of us. What's unusual is that there have been some changes in who sleeps with who, now there's a story to tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jack:

It was a great relief that Nancy and I had come to an easy agreement about what we both wanted for our future. My hunger for my daughter never abated, it only grew as did her's for me. She was an eager learner and absorbed everything I showed her and everything in the book she had. I learned that Nancy had given it to her to spur her on in our sex together and to give her lots and lots of ideas for our future lovemaking. Oh, she sure had those. I've never been more tired or more happy.

And, Nancy had made it so easy for us with the book, putting Amanda on the pill, getting us to Las Vegas together, she was just great. Of course, she wanted to be with WIll, that's understandable, now it looks as though we're all happy.

But, too soon, really, our paradise in Las Vegas was over and we headed home to our new life together.

The very next day, Amanda and I went out and bought a new king-sized bed for us, her bed was a double bed which was cozy but in the spirit of things, we almost fell overboard a few times. There's nothing like sex with an exuberant fourteen-year old girl full of hormones.

It was taking some getting used to, Nancy with Will, me with Amanda, the way we now sat in pairs watching television, some necking and making out before one or the other couple would retreat to their room for some spirited lovemaking. It was all new and different. But, oh, so exciting.

Amanda:

Our sex was wonderful. Ever since I felt my father's hard cock slip through my pussy's lips, entering me for the first time, well, it has been better and better each time. We are now almost half way through the positions shown in the book and that's been really wild. Some of them took a great deal of imagination for the originators to dream up but it sure has been fun.

My secret, that I was having sex with my own father, was held deep inside me. There were boys at school who asked me out and, of course, I never accepted. Most of my friends were dating but, of course, I knew I was having far more sex than any of them could even dream of. But, it was my secret, there was no way to ever talk about it.

That was until I borrowed a book from a new friend, Gloria, who had moved here from Rhode Island a few months before. We were fairly good friends and when I got the book home after school, I went up to read and as I opened the book, a sheet of folded paper fell out.

I opened it and read,

"My dearest daughter, I've never known such happiness since that first time when you came in and got in bed with me. I've watched you become such a sexy young woman but just never dared to take it any further.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.