A Family Mix-up - Cover

A Family Mix-up

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - We're not a big family, there's a mom and dad and a son and daughter, just four of us. What's unusual is that there have been some changes in who sleeps with who, now there's a story to tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jack:

Finally, I was back from that long, exhausting trip overseas. I had a great fuck with Nancy, then fourteen hours of sleep. It was good to be back home, especially to eat a home-cooked meal.

I knew that it was only a short respite until Nancy and I were off to Vegas for four days but, after I'd been gone so long, it would be nice to have some time together.

We had both begun setting aside our wardrobe for the upcoming trip and Nancy seemed excited to go.

Then, two days before, I came home and she was in bed, in a great deal of pain, her back acting up again even worse than the times before. She's always had back problems and, short of surgery, which she doesn't particularly want and I don't blame her on that, there's not much but bed rest to get her over it. So, while I still had to go on the trip, Nancy was out, flat on her back.

I was going to call and cancel her tickets when she suggested I take Amanda, she'd never been to Vegas and it would be a nice father-daughter bonding experience.

Sounded fine with me and she sent me down the hall to see if Amanda was interested.

I knocked and heard her ask me in, opened the door and there she was at her computer, typing something in.

"Hi, Dad, what's up?" she asked as she turned toward me.

"Well, looks like Mom isn't going to Vegas, she wondered if you might want to go in her place?"

"Me. oh, wow, to Vegas, bright lights, all that?"

"Yeah, sweeheart, you and me, in Vegas. What do you think?"

She stood up and jumped into my arms and kissed me. Kissed me hard.

"Oh, thank you, Daddy, thank you, we'll have such a good time."

"Well, remember, I'm there for a conference but I'll have plenty of time for us to have fun and you can use the pool and spa, it's quite a layout."

"Oh, Daddy, we'll have such a great time, you won't regret it. I know your disappointed about Mom but I'll make sure we have a great time."

I was still holding her, now quite aware that there was no bra under my hands on her back. So, when we did part, I got a better look at my daughter, now fourteen, her nipples so prominent under the sheer cotton fabric. She was becoming a beautiful young woman.

"Well, I've got to get these tickets changed but, well, I'll just leave the hotel and Mr. and Mrs." And, with that, I went off to call the travel booking service.

Amanda:

I knew he was looking at my boobs that night he came in to see if I wanted to go with him to Las Vegas. I made sure to give my dad a few little flashes here and there before we left on our trip together.

The trip itself was pretty uneventful but when we got to the hotel and I saw the Mr. and Mrs. on the registration, my pussy got so wet. I knew it didn't really mean anything but it felt sexy anyway.

So, we got settled in our room, it was a king-sized bed room but Dad said there was also fold-out sofa, little did he know my plans for our sleeping arrangement.

I was also now on the pill, Mom had taken me to our doctor to get me ready to seduce my father. Yes, I was excited ... and ready.

When we got to the hotel, we went up to our room and unpacked our things. Dad said he'd take the fold-out sofa and let me have the king-sized bed but I told him that there was plenty of room on the bed that it was almost like separate beds. I wasn't quite ready to spring my trap yet.

He went down to register for the conference and I got ready for dinner, we were going out to a Thai restaurant close-by, he knew I loved Thai food. At Mom's suggestion, I dabbed a trace of perfume between my thighs, already eagerly anticipating my seduction of my father.

After dinner, we were back in the room and Dad had the television on as I went in the bathroom to change for bed. I had a new black lacy peignoir set that Mom and I had picked out for the first night knowing that I would be sleeping naked soon after Dad first saw it.

I swallowed hard, opened the door and came back in the room and stood in front of my father.

"I bought this just for our trip to Las Vegas, Dad, what do you think?"

I could already see what his cock thought, it was mightily trying to burst out of his pants.

"Goodness, Amanda, my little baby looks all grown up. And so sexy. Maybe I should find something more appropriate for us to watch," as he took the remote and found an adult channel.

I sat right next to him as we began watching some movie or other that had quite a few young girls in it. I could see that he was checking me out next to him, not sure if he should make any kind of move or not, just watching the girls on the screen and taking little peeks at the one next to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.