A Family Mix-up - Cover

A Family Mix-up

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - We're not a big family, there's a mom and dad and a son and daughter, just four of us. What's unusual is that there have been some changes in who sleeps with who, now there's a story to tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Nancy:

I suppose, being the mother, I'll start this off and try to explain who we are and something about our family and each one of us.

I'm Nancy, married to Jack for seventeen years now. I'm thirty-seven, yes getting closer to the dreaded forty mark. But, I've kept myself pretty well, still weigh within five pounds what I did when I graduated from high school. I have blond hair just past my shoulders, stand five-six, nice, curvy figure, all held up by two beautiful legs. Yes, they're my best assets.

Yes, yes, my boobs. For you fellows out there, well, you'd like them. They're C-cup, just barely, and firm, no sag to speak of; I look good in a bikini. My nipples are small, reddish and easily aroused. And I shave my pussy ever since I found a Playboy magazine hidden in my son's room. Those girl's pussies just looked so fresh and young, I wanted it, too. Jack loved it immediately the minute he saw it and had to see how smooth I was with his tongue. I let him do just that through three orgasms. It gives me an incentive to keep it bare and smooth.

Let's see, that's enough about me.

Oh, sex. Yes, well, I've always loved sex since my first time. That was when I was thirteen and had a new boyfriend who, one afternoon after school, just pulled out his dick and asked me if I wanted to play with it. I did.

Okay, now, Jack. He's forty, yes, the big four-O. But, handsome, yes, he's a good looking man, was when we met in college, still is. I was in his bed on the second date. We both knew what we wanted, it seems.

He's six-one, one-eighty-two, solid, dark brown hair, now with a few wisps of gray that I never mention, and, if cocks don't change much, he has a seven-incher. I say that because I measured it not long after we started dating. So, it's been a while. Feels good, I know that.

We have two children, one of each, Will is fifteen, fourteen when this all began, and Amanda was thirteen, now fourteen.

Will is a clone of his dad, tall, now six feet even, also solid, on two sports teams in high school and a good-looking guy.

Amanda, well, she started to develop like I did, early. Her nipples began to swell into small breasts when she was nine and by twelve she was B-cup. Now, at fourteen, she's just into C-cups. I've seen her naked and, well, she's stunning. And she shaves her pubic area as well. I suppose most all girls do now, it seems like the thing to do. And, she's a sexy girl, she enjoys being a girl and enjoys the attention her body draws to her.

So, that's us and now I can get to the reason for all this, there's a story to tell and I suppose you won't be surprised that it involves sex since I'm telling it here rather than Ladies' Home Journal.

The big change in our family started when Jack had an assignment in Europe which was to last three months. It came with a sizable bonus which sweetened the pot enough that it was very worthwhile. So, we packed him up and got him off to Europe as I took over being Mom and Dad.

In the beginning, life was just as it had been. But, after a few weeks, there was a subtle change in my son, Will. He seemed more attentive somehow. I really didn't dwell on it at the time, but, now, looking back, well, he hugged me more and instead of a peck on the cheek, it was kisses on the lips.

Will:

Let me tell you something that my mom left out. She's a hot-looking woman. Sexy. Yes, I even have friends who use the MILF-term. And, well, she was a mommy I'd like to fuck.

I'd started masturbating when I was ten or eleven and there were times when I was dreaming of who it would be that my own mother drifted into my fantasies. Did I think it was wrong or bad to think of my own mother in a sexual way? No, I was a horny boy.

I did see my mom in bra and panties, actually quite often. She said, quite truthfully, that if she was seen in a bikini then why not in her underwear. It made sense and I got to admire my mom as she went to do the laundry or whatever in her bra and panties. Then, I'd go jack-off some more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.