Megan - Cover

Megan

Copyright© 2011 by ukangelusuk

Megan Gets Tricked

Erotica Sex Story: Megan Gets Tricked - Megan is a 16yr old virgin, shes sweet but not completely innocent, one day she logs onto a chat room and meets Dominatus who changes her life forever

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   DomSub   Humiliation   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Megan was walking home from another boring day at school. Thinking back over the conversation she had overheard in the toilets at school, where a girl in the year above her was telling her friend about how she had been made to suck off and then swallow her boyfriends cum. She went on to explain how she had been wanting to wait till she was ready. However after a heavy make our session where they had both been kissing and touching, her boyfriend had pulled out his cock and told her to suck it. She had told him she didn't want to, but he took hold of the back of her head and forced her face down on his cock and pushed it in till she choked. She told her friend how she had not known how to stop him and the next thing she knew he was cumming in her mouth and all she could do was swallow. He had left her on the bed crying, with cum dripping down her chin onto her school shirt. Nothing remotely like that had happened to Megan in her short 16 year life; she had never had a boyfriend or even been kissed, but she wasn't ashamed of this, she was proud that she was going to wait for the right guy. She was, however, sure that she wouldn't have put up with a guy forcing her into doing anything and would have bitten off the guy's cock if he had tried making her suck it. She smiled to herself as she reached her door and let herself in.

Walking through the house Megan wasn't surprised to find that the house was empty. Her mum worked late most days and she usually had to make dinner for herself and her younger brother John when he wasn't out with his friends or at football practice. As it was a Wednesday evening, she knew that John wouldn't be home for a few hours and her mum could be in some time after 9 that night. She walked into the kitchen and quickly made herself a sandwich before putting herself in front of the television on the sofa and grabbing her laptop to check Facebook. After commenting on a few friends' status's and updating her own on the new Paramore song she liked, she quickly got bored and decided to go onto a chat site and mess about for a bit. Now although Megan was a virgin that didn't mean she didn't know about sex and didn't play with herself now and again when she was bored or horny; she had discovered an online chat site for people on Google a few months back and had been on around once a week ever since. She would spend a few hours while she was alone in the house chatting to random guys about music or movies and as the conversation went on it would soon turn to sex and cybering. She had never actually touched herself while chatting to the guys, but would play along until she could feel herself getting very wet and then would log off and go up to her room and slowly fantasize about what it would be like to actually do some of the things the guys had told her about. Eventually she would have a nice long orgasm and lie still until she calmed down, then she would get a shower and chill out until her mum came home. She and her mum would then learn all about each other's day.

Today was just like any other time. Megan had been logged into the site for an hour under her log-in name IvoryGurlM. She had chatted to a few guys but nothing fun had happened so far and she was considering skipping chatting and just going to get a shower when she got a PM from a random guy she had never spoken to before called Dominatus.

Dominatus: So you're bored and sitting at home with nothing to do, you get the usual PM's from losers in here asking all about your favourite band under some pretext to pretend they are interested in you to make you have cyber sex with them. Well I'm Dominatus and if you give me a chance I will give you something longer lasting than the 2 minute thrill you have gotten so far on this site.

Megan sat for a few minutes thinking that it was a strange introductory message to get but not the worse she had received by a long shot; she was intrigued and decided to answer him.

IvoryGurlM: Hello Dominatus; you're quite right I am very bored and just thinking about logging off, so better you'd make the most of me!

She giggled to herself and thought she would see if he could live up to his claims.

Dominatus: Well let's start by getting to know one another; you can call me Sir, and Sir wants to know your name and what you are wearing.

Megan laughed out loud at this straight forward demand, but decided she would play along and see what happened.

IvoryGurlM: OK Sir, lol, my name is Rachel and I'm naked.

She giggled to herself, thinking, that will get him going.

Dominatus: Very amusing, but if you lie to me again I am going to leave you alone and you will never experience what only I can give you and you will regret it for the rest of your life. Now tell me the truth.

For some reason Megan just didn't think through her next message and told the absolute truth.

IvoryGurlM: Sorry Sir, my name is Megan and I only just got in from school so I have on my uniform.

Dominatus: I want to know every stitch that you have on Megan, not just a vague idea of it! Try again!

Megan was annoyed at the demanding tone but then found herself answering anyway.

IvoryGurlM: I have on a white shirt and black trousers and plain white knickers and a bra; I took off my tie when I got in ... Sir

Dominatus: OK Megan, much better; now tell me how old you are and how long you have the house to yourself for?

Megan wondered if it was a lucky guess that he knew she was alone, but didn't question it.

IvoryGurlM: ummmm I'm 16 and I will be on my own for a couple of hours; how old are you?

Dominatus: You forgot to call me Sir, so now I am not going to tell you my age or answer any other questions you have about me; instead I want to know more about you. Do you have a boyfriend Megan?

Megan got a little more annoyed at this and considered closing down the conversation if she wasn't going to learn anything from this guy, but then took a deep breath and answered.

IvoryGurlM: No SIR, I've never had a boyfriend.

Dominatus: So you're a virgin then; that's good. I don't like what you're wearing so your going to go change for me. Go and put on the shortest skirt you own, a vest top with no bra and a thong.

Megan blushed when she was referred to as a virgin but then smiled as he told her to change; it was more usual that she was being ordered to strip not put clothes on. She waited 5 minutes and then replied.

IvoryGurlM: OK Sir I have on what you asked.

Dominatus: This is the second time you have lied to me Megan; once more and I'm gone from your life for good. Now get your ass up to your room and change as I've told you!

Megan sat for a second, wondering how he knew she hadn't done as he asked and then she decided she would go change and see what he had in mind next. There could be no harm in it.

When she got to her room she slowly stripped off her school uniform and underwear until she was naked and then looked at herself in the mirror. She had long dark brown hair which she had straightened that morning for school. It came down to her shoulders, Her thin eyebrows arched over deep blue eyes, all complemented with a small nose and a sweet small mouth. She was quite thin but well toned from all the running and swimming she did for school. As she looked at herself she turned and cupped her small b cup breasts and felt her hard nipples poking between her fingers. She let her hands drop and brush over her flat stomach and then down over her trimmed pubic hair onto her pussy lips, which she found surprisingly wet. She realised she had let her mind wander and quickly went though her drawers and pulled out an old denim skirt from the bottom drawer that she hadn't worn in about 3 years. She quickly pulled it on, along with a white vest top and her only thong that she had bought one day when she was in a strange naughty mood and had only worn a handful of times. She looked at herself again in the mirror and wasn't unhappy with the way she looked. She would never have worn this all out, but she thought she looked pretty anyway, apart from the skirt being just under her little bum. She turned and rushed downstairs thinking that he would probably be gone because of how long she had taken.

She discovered that instead the chat program had logged her off for not using it in 15 minutes and strangely she felt disappointed that she wouldn't discover what Dominatus was going to say next.

Megan was considering just forgetting all about the night so far and just going back upstairs and stripping out of the clothes and giving up, but instead she hit log-in again and re-entered her nickname and looked through the list of people in the chat room to see if Dominatus was still there. She felt her face break out in a smile when she saw his name and quickly opened a conversation window.

IvoryGurlM: I'm soooo sorry sir! It just logged me out while I was away.

Dominatus: That's OK Megan. It wasn't your fault, perhaps you had better give me your MSN address and we can chat on messenger; that way I wont lose you again

Being so pleased that she hadn't missed out on what else was going to be said by Dominatus, Megan didn't even think before she quickly typed out her personal MSN address rather than the one she usually gave out to guys on the chat site. Once she realised what she had done she regreted it, but then decided that now that he had it, she should just log onto her own MSN and chat on there. She logged on offline so no one would disturb her and then sat and waited till she got Dominatus friend request. Once she accepted it she opened up a window with him to chat.

Megan: I've put myself as showing offline so I wont get loads of people trying to chat to me. I hope that is OK

Dominatus: No I want to see if you go offline, so just change it to busy and ignore anyone who sends you a message.

Megan pouted slightly and then did as she was asked. What she suddenly realised was that she had a picture of herself as her display picture sitting by a tree in jeans and a t-shirt smiling up at her brother as he took a picture of her. She had quickly changed it to the default fish picture when she got another message.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.