The King's Creed
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Noble Truth

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Despite the best efforts of the FBI, the neural processors have fallen into unsavory hands. Jonathan Creed is once again thrust into the thick of technological intrigue. Join him as he continues his relationships, and attempts to discover the power of his own neural processor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Slow  

For the rest of the morning I gazed down at the pages on my desk, hoping that some unnoticed detail within might give me a brilliant idea. But ... no such luck. I briefly entertained the idea of getting drunk ... but then I remembered I had finished my last bottle this morning ... and I hadn't even felt a thing.

Three coffee mugs of whiskey should have gotten me good a drunk. That was another anomaly.

I stood up and stretched.

Maybe I should rustle up some lunch.

I went down stairs and wandered into the kitchen. Sarah wouldn't be back until two, and I doubted Carol would want to join me for lunch.

I rummaged in my cabinets, and marveled at all the different foodstuffs I had now. Colorful cans and different bottles of spices lined my shelf-space like festive little soldiers. Sarah had bought a whole lot of food. I picked up one spice bottle labeled 'Truffle Salt'.

Some of this stuff was pretty expensive. I hadn't given Sarah any money for all these groceries. I felt guilty that she would feel like she had to spend her own money on food for my house.

She was only nineteen after all. I didn't have any idea how much she made with her modeling, but no teenager should be blowing all their money on 'Truffle Salt'.

I shook my head.

Since I was all alone, I decided upon an old staple of my diet. It was pushed way back in the pantry, behind all the new purchases, but I finally found my cereal box full of granola.

I dumped out the rest of the box into a bowl and followed it with some milk.

These past five days after escaping from Ronald Turner, Sarah had been cooking practically all of my meals. Admittedly, her cooking was a far sight better than mine, but I had missed my little raisins and oats.

I heard the clunking of crutches coming down the stairs.

Carol stepped out into the doorway of the kitchen with her purse over her shoulder. "I'm going to my doctor's appointment Jon," she said stiffly.

I nodded. "Alright," I said. "Can you drive by yourself?"

She nodded.

"I'll see you later then," I said awkwardly. That strange sickening sensation had returned.

Carol turned without saying a word. I heard her leave through the front door, and I listened to her car start, and then drive away.

Now I really was alone.

Two weeks ago, this would have been the most normal thing in the world. I had enjoyed being alone since before I could remember. But now, I felt strangely lonely. I glanced at the clock. It was 1:44.

Hopefully Sarah would be home soon.


At 2:10, I heard a car pull up to my curb.

I pulled back the shades at the kitchen window, and peered outside.

A grey and heavy wave of clouds had rolled in from the bay, and the sky had turned dim and overcast. In this midday gloom, I watched Sarah fluidly rise from the backseat of a taxi. She handed the man a small bundle of bills. The cabbie drove away as she turned to the house.

She saw me peering through the window, and a small smile touched the sides of her mouth.

Her eyes lowered to the ground demurely a moment later, and a felt my mind and body tighten with need for her. She looked elegant and graceful as she walked up the steps to my townhouse.

Her pale face was perfectly framed by her red hair and the small black beanie hat that she had it tucked into. Her hands were pressed into a thigh length tan pea coat.

So delicate ... it was hard to stifle all the wonderfully brutish and crude fantasies I wanted to impose on her.

The front door opened, and I pulled away from the window. I stood in the middle of the kitchen ... waiting for her.

I didn't have to wait long.

She emerged from the hallway. Her red hair was free of her hat, and it tumbled down her face and back in naturally artful ringlets. Her slender arms were bare without her coat, and all she wore was an elegant sleeveless white dress.

Without saying a word, Sarah reached down to the hem of her dress, and pulled it up and over her head. A wave of energy jolted down my spine. My mind was aflame with a hot dark lust that demanded I take this soft creature and mold her and move her like pliant clay.

I shivered. She had only been gone for a day ... and yet my body was burning for her like I hadn't seen her in a year.

Sarah looked like she was equally affected ... if not ... more so. Her bright green eyes were dilated ... noticeably so. Normally the naturally occurring dilation as a result of arousal isn't noticeable, but Sarah's pupils were enlarged, and glimmering with an unrealized film of tears.

Her pale fingers shook as she fiddled with her cream colored lingerie. The fastenings on the back of her bra eluded her for a few ... long moments. Then, they came undone. The straps and cups slide from her body, and her breasts spilled free. Her tiny pink nipples were pointed and hard ... like they were straining to be touched and sucked.

Her thumbs tucked into the lacy band of her panties, and she slowly slide them down her legs. She stepped out of them and kicked them to one side.

Then, with the poise and grace of falling water ... she sunk to her knees. She kept her eyes lowered and she clasped her hands behind her neck. My eyes took in the supple lines of her arms and raised breasts. My gaze lingered on the pale flesh of her underarms, and the gentle swell of her bust. She was perfection.

For a beat ... I savored the moment, utterly enraptured by the woman in front of me.

In the subtle registers of human hearing ... my ears could hear her whisper soft breath flow in and out through the press of her lungs, and the sweet curve of her throat. Only when the first moment extended into two ... then into a minute ... then into two minutes, did Sarah look up.

She had confusion in her eyes and a question on her lips.

"Master," She asked softly, "Is something wrong?"

I looked down at her ... and I could feel the energy thrumming in my veins ... like an insatiable beating drum ... hammering out a staccato of the roughest desires. For some reason ... I wanted her to understand what I was feeling.

I wanted her to know ... not simply be told ... that if I didn't stand perfectly still, I was going to be unable to stop myself. I gazed hard into her eyes ... thinking these dark thoughts.

"Oh..." Sarah cried, as her eyes widened and her body flushed. Her hands clenched furiously atop her thighs as her entire body shook and flushed red. She hunched over, clenching her flat stomach tight as she bowed her head.

Then, she tipped over on her side, as her body trembled in uncontrolled spasms.

Suddenly, seeing Sarah in such a broken state freed me from whatever insidious hold had paralyzed me. I rushed down to the floor and put my hand on her back. Her skin was flush and hot to touch.

"Sarah!" I nearly shouted, "Sarah what's wrong?" She didn't respond, and I became frantic. I tried to turn her over so I could see her face.

"Sarah, please answer me!"

In great gasping breaths, Sarah answered me, "I'm ... fine ... Master ... just ... give me a moment to ... catch my breath."

After a few tense seconds, Sarah turned over. Her body had calmed, but there was a wild look in her eyes. It was a look that spoke of a horrible hunger ... and a terrible fascination.

She knows, I thought as I gazed into her eyes. Somehow ... the chips must have done this. The chips had somehow transferred this knowledge.

Where did this rabbit hole that we had fallen down lead to? What insanity would we have to deal with?

"I'm sorry Master," Sarah said as she wrapped her naked arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry for scaring you ... but when I looked into your eyes ... your pale ... blue eyes ... I saw something. I saw one hundred different scenes that all played out the same way."

Sarah buried her face against my chest, and squeezed my middle tightly.

"Every single time you were so rough ... so mean ... so cruel ... but it didn't matter." She took a breath. "It didn't matter, because no matter what type of punishment you blessed me with, I could take it every time. I was so submissive for you. I yielded everything to you, and it was perfect."

I smiled, and brushed her hair behind her ear. "I'm glad you're alright Sarah," I said. I was embarrassed that my voice sounded a little shaky and hoarse from yelling.

"You gave me quite a scare."

Sarah wiggled her body closer to me and giggled.

"All those images did give me quite a scare Master," Sarah said lightly. "You did some very bad things ... over and over."

I sighed, "I don't know what comes over me. But every time I see you, the urges get even harder to ignore. What was once a hazy sort of fantasy has splintered into a thousand crystal clear perversions. Sometimes I worry that I'm losing myself."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.