Going, Going... - Cover

Going, Going...

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

In the morning, the alarm clock drove them from the bed. Seeing Jean pull on a robe, Megan went to her room and returned wearing her own robe. After each had a chance to use the facilities, they met in the kitchen.

"How did you sleep, Kitten?" asked Jean.

"I'm used to sleeping alone, Mom," Megan answered. "Whenever I turned over, I ran into someone. I woke up, but then I went back to sleep. It was so comforting to be next to you both. I love you very much."

"We love you too, Sweetheart," said Mike. "We're so glad you're home."

Jean giggled. "Did you wake, husband, to find your hands full of inappropriate body parts? I know you get familiar with me while you sleep." Megan laughed, too.

"I did find -- or was rather guided to -- a very nice breast before I fell asleep," allowed Mike with a grin.

"I think I found its mate, now that I think about it," laughed Jean. She turned to Megan. "You are even more beautiful than I knew, Daughter." Megan blushed.

They set about serving themselves a weekday breakfast. Megan chose cereal and her parents went for their usual toast. While they ate, Jean suggested that Megan take the day to settle in and visit a few friends. Megan liked that idea. Jean told Megan that the evacuation plan was 'fair game' for discussion with anyone in town, but with no one outside. Megan agreed, and mentioned that she might drop in at the school later.

Soon, Jean and Mike were gone, and Megan was alone in the house she had grown up in. It seemed very, very empty.


"OK, people," Jean said, "we have a long day in front of us today. Let's see if we can become sufficiently organized that we fool the students into thinking we know what we're doing." That got the laugh she wanted. "Grab some more coffee and a pastry. Get yourselves seated and we'll get started." Jean poured herself another cup, stirred in cream and sugar, and found a place to address the group.

Jean spoke to the group, "Everybody knows by now that the program is divided into two hour sessions that alternate between academics and physical training. Let's do the academics first so you four can be excused to get your classrooms ready.

"Toni, Susan, Carol, Janice, you have to split up and teach math and sciences. I imagine you will pair off right now in terms of who works together, flip a coin or something to decide which of you does math and which does science, and the loser gets to choose the classroom. If you want to organize yourselves another way, or change your minds later, OK. All of you are seasoned teachers, but I don't think any of you have taught multiple grades the same subject at the same time. I want to make room for maximum innovation and leadership from you, and from the students. I envision you more as facilitators than lecturers. I do want you to keep the pressure on for an achingly fast pace and for excellence."

Carol said, "Jean, we four have been putting our heads together, and we think we have a handle on it -- at least to start with. Can we have all the big, portable chalk boards and/or whiteboards, please?"

"You may," answered Jean. "I'll have them brought down to you right away. Do you think you need anything else?"

"Not just yet," said Susan.

"Then you may be excused, or you may stay and kibitz with the gym rats," smiled Jean.

"I think we'll try to get a head start," said Janice. "We'll see you at lunch." The four teachers stood and made their way out.

"Junko, I'm surprised but pleased to see you," said Jean.

"I am happy to see you, too," Junko answered.

Matt grinned and said, "Junko volunteered to spend the day here today. I think the students will get a good start on the pugil sticks with Junko instructing today. Junko brought quite a few cans of whupass with her. I hope Patti has some ice packs handy. There'll be more than a few bruises. Junko will not be able to instruct very often. Our children are quite a handful."

"Dave," said Jean, "I see that all of the equipment arrived. The cabinet you made to hold the mouth guards looks very good. I'll have portable coat racks sent in so the boxing gloves, helmets, and life vests can be neatly put away."

Dave said, "Matt and Junko can handle the judo and the pugil sticks. I have gym classes to teach. I can get one or two of you leaders started on boxing. Who wants to volunteer?"

"I hate to do this to you," said Bob, "but it is very important that the female students especially get off on the right foot with boxing. Katie and Kevin, would you volunteer?"

Katie spoke first. "You're right, of course. We'll be glad to do that. I hope we can start everyone off slowly, so no one gets injured."

"Or worse," added Kevin, "having some girl so put off boxing that she won't put her heart in it."

"I'm sure you won't want to do boxing all day," said Bob. "I for one will trade off with you. Maybe I can persuade Heather to do so as well."

"Liz and Jeff," said Dave, "you are the only ones that can do what you'll be teaching."

"So far," added Bob.

"That leaves the running track, the balance beam and the jump rope station outdoors," said Dave, "and the swimming pool. It looks like we're one person short, Jean. Can we draft Amy for today?"

"Yes," answered Jean, "and I'll get either the art teacher or the piano teacher into this program full time beginning tomorrow."

Dave continued, "Bob and Heather, you and Amy please split that up as you like. The goal of the run is 5 K in 30 minutes or less. Maybe I'll set the goal at 25 minutes, I don't know.

"Bob, you'll have to teach Heather and Amy about the balance beam. Heather, I bet Bob has never done Double Dutch jump rope. Please show him at least the basics. The goal is to have each member of the entire team in for 30 seconds, with that member out and the next member in, without stopping. As for the pool, the two tasks are a free style relay, which the team must finish in ten minutes, and each team member must swim the length of the pool under water.

"I suggest that you all go around to all of the stations and familiarize yourselves a little bit. The kids will be heading out for work by about 8:20 to 8:30 today. After today, they'll be out there at 8:00 sharp. Please chase them into the lockers at 10 minutes before 10:00 and 12:00 and before 2:30 and 4:30. Also, the kids will be required to visit each station today. After today, that won't be the case -- there aren't enough hours in the day to do justice to all of the stations. Please make sure they spend some time at your station and then shoo them to another station."


"Find your lockers and put away your stuff," called Coach Franklin. "Keep your CAP cards with you. Black and White team lockers are in the boys' locker room. Gray and Brown team lockers are in the girls' locker room. Put away your stuff and then come back here."

Dave had stationed Liz and Jeff in the two locker rooms to roust the students and make sure there was no trouble. The kids did remarkably well, considering the relative disorganization.

Kevin and Katie were standing behind a table set up between the girls' and boys' locker room doors. The table was covered with colored strips. Kevin and Katie were each carrying clear plastic covers, open on one end with a grommet across the opening. As the students emerged from the locker rooms, Katie and Kevin rounded them up, obtained their CAP card, placed it in a plastic cover, and gave it back. The eighth graders who were still younger than 14 were issued their substitute ID cards. The students were directed to pick up one of the colored strip lanyards, in the color of their team. The CAP cards were strung on the lanyards and the students were sent to join their teammates in the bleachers.

Amazingly enough, on a Monday morning, sharply at the ungodly hour of 8:00, there remained no unclaimed lanyards. One hundred forty four shining faces looked down from the bleachers. The teams were obviously all in order and in position, as their new bi-color lanyards were in plain view.

"Good morning, boys and girls!" cried Jean. The entire room erupted in boos and cat calls. "That isn't right, is it? Please, let me correct myself: good morning, young men and women!"

The cheers were far louder than the boos had been, and lasted a good length of time. "Dang, that sounds good, doesn't it?" More cheers. "And you are men and women. But now is the beginning of the test of your sense of honor, your determination, and your endurance. I know you will not fail yourselves. I know you will make us, and yourselves, proud.

"This morning, the first period will begin a bit late. The Black are in math and the Gray are in science. At 12:30, switch: Black in science and Gray in math. At 10:00, White is in math and Brown is in science. At 2:30, switch: White in science and Brown in math. The math and science classrooms are in what were the 11th and 12th grade classrooms. You will be largely on your own to organize yourselves and get your entire teams educated.

"The physical workouts are, first, outdoors for the 5 K run, the balance beam and team jump rope; second, judo and pugil stick training in the former 10th grade classroom; third, boxing in the 9th grade classroom; fourth, gymnastics in the former 8th grade classroom; fifth, sewing and knitting in the Home Ec room, and sixth, swimming somewhere, I forget." The sought-after chuckles arrived. "You choose your attire -- except, of course, in the pool, where attire is prohibited. Protective gear is available in the areas it might be required. There are more workstations than can be properly utilized in two two-hour sessions per day. It is incumbent upon you to manage your own time. We require that you sample every station today. Matt King's wife, Junko will be giving a demonstration of the pugil sticks, today only. In addition, she and Matt will be giving a judo demonstration in the same room. You will not want to miss that. Matt promises that Junko will hand you your ass if you wish. Head for the showers promptly at ten minutes before the end of the period. Your instructors will pounce on you if you are late to the next class.

"Finally, we have decided that you will all spend the thirty minutes beginning at 4:30 back here in this room for a debriefing. We're pretty sure we don't have every detail properly handled. We want your feedback, your complaints, and your suggestions.

"Black and Gray teams, in a moment go to your classrooms. White and Brown go to your lockers, dress for your chosen destination, and get to work. Dismissed."

Katie and Kevin patrolled the locker rooms. There was no trouble at all, in spite of the partial nudity. Not surprisingly, none of the teams elected to begin their first day in the pool. The teams suited up and scattered.


The instructors were already at their stations. Bob and Heather were outdoors to cover the three activities, running, jump rope and the balance beam. Three teams came out, one after the other. Bob induced the yellow/white team to run at least one kilometer, if not more. The green/brown and red/brown teams were less interested in running so early in the morning. Bob took the green/brown team over to the balance beam and Heather dragged the red/brown team to the jump rope station.

Bob's kids thought the balance beam was fun. They paired off and started trying to perfect their technique. The girls were pleasantly surprised that the boys' size and strength were no advantage. They changed partners frequently, learning from each other as they went along.

The boys on the red/brown team with Heather were derisive of jumping rope. Heather intentionally started them out Double Dutch to show them what they were up against. The girls were old hands at that, and quietly let the boys brag themselves into a bind. None of the three boys could initially get more than a few jumps in before a miss. With Heather and an experienced girl swinging the two ropes, one team girl quietly gave a demonstration. She refrained from some of the cooler trick moves that might have incensed the boys. She smoothly jumped out. The other girl jumped in, stayed for a bit, and then jumped out.

Next, a boy was recruited to one end of the ropes, with Heather on the other end. After a bit of practice getting the two ropes swinging at the right height and speed, one girl jumped in. After a moment, a second girl also jumped in. The two girls jumped together for a bit, the first girl jumped out, and the third girl jumped in. These two jumped for a bit, then one jumped out, followed by the other. The first girl jumped in again. One of the boys was taunted into jumping in to join the girl. The boy successfully jumped in, but then immediately missed.

Bob learned a lot more about Double Dutch jump rope by watching the kids than he had gained from Heather's explanation. He realized that there was quite a bit of skill to it.

At Heather's suggestion, team red/brown reverted to a single rope, so the boys could build skill and confidence. Soon it was evident that the boys felt better about the task, and had a greater appreciation of the skill required.

By this time, the yellow/white team had finished running. They came over to watch the activity on the balance beam. Bob came back and told the spectators that they were not making good use of their time. Suitably chastened, the team went back indoors.


Three different teams tried to crowd into the tenth grade room, lured by the promised judo and pugil stick demonstrations. The third team gave up and went elsewhere. Matt captured the attention of one team, inviting them to find and don uniform tops and belts. He then proceeded to give a brief lecture and demonstration with Junko. It proved very interesting. Soon the demonstration was finished and Junko returned to the pugil stick station. The kids began working on the drills Matt had shown them. They would be learning how to fall safely for weeks.

Junko was attired in a full judo uniform. On top of that she wore boxing gloves and football helmet plus a neoprene life vest. She had brought all of this equipment with her so there would be enough on hand for the team. With her help, the team members donned gloves, helmets and mouth protectors; the girls also put on life vests. One of the girls groused about the vests. Junko used graphic language to explain the body parts being protected.

Once fitted with the protective gear, Junko instructed the team members on their objectives in learning to fight with the pugil sticks. At her direction the students, one at a time, began to spar with her. Most of the team members followed her instructions and made slow, deliberate moves, which she countered. One of the boys simply could not resist. After a few slow moves, he made two quick thrusts. Junko countered these and then proceeded with lightening speed to pummel the boy to the ground. While the young man collected himself, Junko warned the team that they could easily hurt one another. The success -- but especially the health -- of the entire team was their primary goal. Under her instruction, the team paired off and began practicing with slow, deliberate moves.


The team that had been late entering the judo room had moved next door. There they found Katie and Keith at the boxing station. Katie wore a full set of protective gear. Keith first issued a mouth protector to each of the team members and instructed them how to fit it. The mouth guard cases were marked with each team member's name. Keith pointed out the case intended to hold all of the mouth protectors, color-coded for each team. He then helped the team members don their gear.

Once they were ready, the team members were paired off. Keith, with no protective gear at all, worked with Katie to demonstrate the basics of boxing. His slow, exaggerated swings at Katie were countered. She showed them to always keep their hands up. Keith pointed out that after enough punches landed on the opponent's upper arms, he would not have strength to keep the arms in position. Likewise, repeated blows to the abdomen would sap the opponent's strength.

As with the pugil stick demonstration, one kid could not resist throwing a couple of solid punches. With surprising speed, Katie stepped in and delivered a series of strong punches, several of which landed on the boy's jaw. Although he had not heard it, Keith made the same warning to the team about hurting one another. The team took the warning to heart. Soon the sparring was smoothly under way. Team members switched up their pairings frequently.


Initially, none of the teams came into the gymnastics room. Jeff and Liz decided to go search for victims. Out in the hall, Jeff did a handstand and began walking. Liz kept pace, doing back flips all the way. The first team they encountered in the hallway was corralled and herded into their domain.

The team was of course aghast at the suggestion each of them learn to walk on their hands. The girls especially were certain of failure. Jeff and Liz would have none of it. However, they began the team learning the 'easier' standing back flip. And the way to learn the back flip was to first learn to flip forward.

The team members were lined up in front of a small trampoline, its legs about one foot long. The plan was to get the team warmed up and used to jumping onto and off the trampoline, landing on a spot about two feet in front of the trampoline. Liz and Jeff ran the team through this several times. Jeff went on to demonstrate the way they would learn. First he jumped onto and flipped himself forward off the trampoline, landing on his feet. Next, he did the same thing using a step stool of about the same size as the trampoline. He jumped up onto the stool, then immediately jumped off, flipping himself forward. Finally, he did the same thing a bit further along the line, where there was no gaining height at all. He again jumped onto the imaginary spot where the stool might have been, then jumped again, flipping himself forward.

Next, as Jeff told the kids what to watch for, Liz jumped onto the trampoline, but she flipped herself forward and landed on her feet in just the right spot. Jeff did the same so they could have another look. After explaining what they were going to do next, Liz and Jeff stood next to the trampoline. As each team member jumped, they put their hands front and back on the jumper and forced the jumper to flip. The jumpers were a little shaky for the first few times, but they steadily improved. No longer frightened, the team members were suddenly having fun.

"If we had asked you at the beginning if you would do a flip today, what would you have said?" asked Liz. Every member of the team said 'no'. "I won't fib to you," she continued. "In a very short time, you'll be doing the front flip without our help. Then, we'll teach you to do it backward. Then, we'll teach you to do it without the trampoline. You can do this. Do you believe me?" The whole team smiled and agreed.

"I won't fib to you either," said Jeff. "You will be able to do handstands within a month." The students were clearly skeptical. "I want you to work with me for a while, and then you should give another team a chance in here."

First, he and Liz helped each team member in turn to do a headstand against a wall, the hands positioned for three-points. Liz and Jeff held the student upright -- upside down -- by holding the legs. "Enough of this for now," he told them. "I hope to see you here again tomorrow."


Dave came up behind the blue/white team ambling along in the hallway, chattering merrily. "Strip!" he commanded. "The longer it takes, the more sit-ups you do. Start with ten. Move it!" Four team members were so startled they could not move. The other two began tearing off clothes. "Fifteen sit-ups. Move it!" Finally, the entire team sprang into action. "Twenty sit-ups! Faster!" Now nude, the team went to the floor and began their sit-ups. "I sense a certain lack of dedication on the part of the blue/white team. Your jaw muscles are quite strong enough. You need to toughen your minds and bodies. Don't let me see you slacking again. Nobody is in the pool right now. Since you're nude anyway, you might want to head that way right now." They did.

Their clothes were jammed into their lockers. After a quick shower -- their first together -- they made their way to the pool. There they found Amy Rogers and no one else. "The objective for your team, and every team, is to complete a free style relay in ten minutes. You have to touch your teammate before you can begin. You can practice that any way you wish. The other objective is that each of you must swim the length of the pool underwater, on a single breath."

Blake Daniels, a junior, and the eldest boy on blue/white team, gave Amy an appraising look. "Ah, Miss, um, Amy, there's something wrong with this picture. Why is it that our team is standing here in all our naked glory, and you're wearing that pretty dress?"

"Blake," Amy answered, "you are the trainees, and we are the instructors. I don't think you get to make the rules."

Tanya Pruitt, the senior, said "I saw you down here on Friday. You were OK with being nude then, you should be OK with it now. Respect and trust run both ways. We aren't too happy being nude. We'll feel a lot better if we know you're in the same boat."

Amy had no answer for that. With a shrug, she started undressing. The boys started to hoot, but the girls slugged their arms and shut them up. Tanya started the whole team trying to swim underwater the width of the pool. Amy was thankful that Tanya had drawn the team away. It was one thing to be nude in public, and another to undress in public under the watchful eyes of a half-dozen teenagers.

When Amy was finished undressing, she neatly stacked her clothes against the wall. She dove in and headed for the opposite end, free style, as fast as she could. When she reached the end, she made a graceful racing turn, pushed off, and swam at a more leisurely pace back to the other end.

Amy finished her lap in the midst of the blue/white team members, who were standing in the shallow end. Well, the boys were standing -- the girls were shoulder deep in the water. Amy summoned the courage to stand up, exposing her breasts. She admitted to herself that she was proud of her breasts. That made it somewhat easier for her. Seeing Amy standing proudly, the three girls also stood up.

"I bet by Friday it'll be easier to stand buck naked in public," said Amy.

"Yeah, if I could stop having a hard-on," answered Blake, "it'd be easier for me, too. At least girls don't have a sexual excitement meter sticking out at everyone." They all laughed.

"I guess you were just lucky to be put on a team with such sexy girls," Amy teased.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.