Mistakes - Cover

Mistakes

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Know

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mistakes were made by many. Can their marriage survive? Will revenge be required?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Humor   Cheating  

To my readers,

This is not my normal conclusion of vengeance for all with no clear winners. I hope you enjoy this slight divergence from my normal "take no prisoners" style of writing.

I'm sorry for the delay in getting this ending published. It was my intent to have it out last week, but the real world kept imposing itself into my author's den.

Dr_Know

My name is Phillip Morris. I'm 42 years old and until about six weeks ago thought I had a good grip on the world and what I thought was a great family life. My soon to be ex-wife is Sally, a cute five foot five inch honey blonde (natural) with a good figure after two kids. My kids are Elan, a twenty year-old second semester sophomore, and Ellen, an eighteen year-old first semester freshman. They both attend Florida State University.

I'm an orthopedic surgeon at the local hospital. Sally is a RN working at one of the local nursing home facilities.

Until five months ago we lived next to Elaine and Jerry LaBonte. He's an IT manager and his wife is a RN also working at the same nursing home as Sally. Actually, Sally still lives there (with Elaine) and I live with Jerry next door at his house.

Both of us previously supposedly happy couples are now spiraling in flames toward divorce. And it's all because of that television psycho-babble bitch, Dr. Phyllis.

If you read the first chapter of my story, you know it ended with me making my decision to divorce my wife and dialing my attorney.

Let me quickly fill you in on what has transpired to bring you up to date on this damn circus I found myself trapped in.

First, I did contact the attorney and start divorce proceedings on the grounds of mental cruelty. I'd dropped the adultery charge only because I thought I would spare my children the embarrassment of having this lesbian business made public. At first I'd thought I could believe Sally when had said that they really didn't have a lesbian affair and it was all a front to get us hot for them. But then ... I'd given up my hotel room and moved into Jerry's place since he had filed against Elaine for divorce, too. Elaine still lived in my old house with my soon to be ex.

At first we thought it was platonic relationship, but then they started doing the touchy-feely stuff in front of the bedroom window again. In fact, the worst evening, Jerry and I watched in horror as Sally pulled a stocking covered leg up onto the window sill and Elaine began to run her tongue under Sally's hemline and above the nylons. She kissed her way to Sally's crotch and then turned and smiled out of the window. She turned back to Sally and together they peeled off Sally's panties. Elaine went down on her right there in the window. I was shocked to see Sally's cunt had been shaved clean.

And I knew it was for real when I saw Sally's body shudder. I'd seen that shaking and quivering more than once when she orgasmed from one of our sexual romps.

Sally lifted Elaine's face to hers and they soul kissed for what seemed hours. Jerry and I both stomped into the house and slammed the back door. We muttered under our breath, "damned bitches, cheating lying whores" and any other derogatory name we could come up with.

A few minutes later the phone rang and I heard Jerry answer it, "What the hell you do you want bitch? No I don't want to talk to you. I SAW what you did tonight. Nothing like rubbing salt in the wound is there? See ya in court sweetheart." And with that he slammed the phone down.

The next day at my office, I was waiting for my 2 PM consult. It had been a tough day; my normal nurse assistant had taken the day off. I was using a temp and the morning had been hectic with the normal problems temps can cause who are unfamiliar with their bosses' idiosyncrasies.

The chart said it was for a chest problem that was causing extreme pain. It was with a S. Withers. I mused for a moment. Withers had been Sally's maiden name. Then it hit me! She's trying to get in to see me! I looked at the clock – it was 2 PM. The door opened as my temp ushered Sally through the door. I froze in my chair as she took her seat across from me.

Neither of us said a word for what seemed an eternity. I finally broke the silence, "So Sally, what brings your cheating ass down here today? Want to rub my face in your nasty little lesbian affair like Elaine did to Jerry last night? Well don't bother. I saw it all and I'm finished with you. Roll me over and stick a fork in me because I'm done.

And oh, yes, I'm calling the attorney today and having him modify the causes for our divorce to include adultery. Now, if you please, I've got real patients to see and you're taking up my valuable time."

She slowly shook her head and replied in an even tone, "No. I'm not going until we have it all out there. Do you have any idea how much I love you? Do you have any idea how much I miss you? Do you have any idea how sorry I am for the stupid shit I've done for the last six weeks?"

She stopped for a moment and took a breath, "Look, I was wrong about everything. I don't want to be a lesbian."

I snorted with laughter, "Well you sure could have fooled me with the way Elaine had her tongue up your cunt last night. You certainly seemed to enjoy it."

"Damn you, Phillip. You know when I get my sexual motor started I get really hot and bothered. It was just sex for Christ's sakes. And I really don't enjoy returning the favor on her. I'm just not wired that way. She demands me to do it and I just do. I really don't know why."

I never realized how subservient and submissive Sally's persona truly was. "So what do you want Sally?"

"I want us to be together again. I'll do whatever it takes. If you want me to go to counseling, I will. I know I hurt you badly, tried to manipulate you with no respect as to who you were in my life, and the night you were in jail is a serious black mark on my decision making. But I love you. Give me another chance to prove it."

I thought for a moment tapping my fingers on my desk, "I don't know Sally. Too much crap has gone under the bridge to just kiss and make up. You'll have to come up with some beaut of a way to convince me to drop the divorce action and take you back. It's up to you -- the ball is in your court."

She wailed, "But how do I do that? I don't know..."

I held up my hand and stopped her, "I don't know either and I really don't give a shit right now. I KNOW one thing and that is if I see a replay of you getting your pussy lapped like I saw last night, NO amount of pleading will work. Stay on the straight and narrow and let's see what happens."

She nodded and came around the desk to hug me which I let her do. She bent down to kiss me and I pulled back. "For shit sakes Sally, you were lapping Elaine's cunt not twelve hours ago. I certainly don't want to kiss you right now!"

She snapped back as if I'd hit her. She mumbled, "Sorry. Shit ... It seems like I'm always sorry for something or other now. But Phillip, I'm truly sorry for having put you through all of this. After listening to Dr. Phyllis, we really thought we knew what you guys wanted, and how to kind of control you some."

I stood up, "Control us? What do you mean by that? Control as in to connive and manipulate with no regard or respect for me? Or control as in be in charge of or have power over. Which is it?"

Sally stammered, "N ... Neither! I guess I meant I wanted to have a little sway over you and influence your decisions once in a while."

I sighed trying to gain control of my growing anger. "What decisions are you speaking of? Hasn't our marriage always been a partnership? When did one of us ever do anything of major importance without consulting and gaining the approval of the other?"

She nodded, "Well, yeah, but Dr. Phyllis said we would be much stronger if the woman took more of the day-to-day decisions away from the man. So, I was just trying to strengthen our marriage."

"You picked one hell of a way to go about it." I sharply replied.

I looked at my watch and said, "Go. I've got physically sick people to tend to. Not this mental retardation horseshit you and Dr. Phyllis are spreading around."

She left with no fanfare. She didn't even look back.

I sat in my chair and placing my fingertips together I thought about what to do. I'd lied to Sally; I had no more appointments today.

After about twenty minutes I'd made some decisions and a plan was taking form. In fact, two distinct parts of one plan were gelling.

The first item of business was to get this Dr. Phyllis discredited to the extreme no one would ever watch another of her programs nor seek her advice.

The second item was I thought I would probably stay married to Sally. She'd done some things in very stupid ways. I would need to rein her in and keep a short leash on her for the foreseeable future.

But she would need to experience the pain and humiliation I had. The pain being the so called lesbian affair and the humiliation being the night I spent in jail.

If this plan worked, I could accomplish both goals and return to a happy life once more.

It took me the rest of the day to build the plan into a fairly bulletproof scheme. I needed a couple of more pieces to fall into place to make it work. One thing that I knew was I would use Sally's obvious subservient nature against her in my plan.

The next morning I explained my plan to Jerry and he laughed until he cried. "It might just work! Count me in!"

At the hospital I had a busy day with hip and knee replacements and consults on bone related injuries. I didn't get out of my office until after 7 PM.

Grabbing a quick dinner, I began the first action in my scheme of revenge against Dr. Phyllis my wife Sally, and Elaine.

I sat up a new website and blog, The I_HATE_DR_PHYLLIS.com and an associated blog to be exact. I paid an exorbitant amount to have it quickly listed on the first page of every search engine when anyone did a search on Dr. Phyllis.

Jerry had come home by this time and he began proofreading the web content, nodding his head in the affirmative as he did so.

The site was explained simply. I explained that the doctor's advice had cost me my happy home and marriage and I didn't think the doctor was qualified to advise anyone. Anyone that had experienced similar family disruptions as a result of advice given by the good doctor should post their story on the blog.

Taking the website and blog live took us until after two AM. I yawned, Jerry turned off the light and we went upstairs for a short night's rest in our respective bedrooms.

Light shone brightly through the bedroom window when I awoke. I sat up, yawned and stretched as I threw my legs over the edge of the bed. Today was the next steps of the plan! I eagerly contemplated getting them in motion.

I called Sally and asked her to meet me for dinner if she would. She quickly accepted and asked if I would want to come to our house and she would fix something. I said I would but I wanted to bring Jerry because we both needed to talk with Elaine and her. She said she sure it would be fine with Elaine since she had wanted to talk with Jerry for some time now in hopes of getting back together. Seems that eating at the "Y" was no longer such a big turn on.

My first knee replacement surgery wasn't scheduled until noon so after preparing myself for the day, I went to my computer and began typing the letter that was the key to my plan.

It read:

Dear Dr. Phyllis,

Our wives religiously watch your show and agree with your views that women can get along just fine without men. In fact, after a very bad fight where we males badmouthed your views, our women have over the last few months proven they can get along just fine without us.

They have moved easily into a lesbian relationship and we, their husbands are on the outside looking in.

We really don't believe you meant to completely destroy our marriages and we would like you to have us and our wives on your show and help us rebuild our relationship. We do realize that we will have to admit publicly that your views are right and ours are wrong. This we will gladly do if you can help us save our marriages.

We'll even let our wives continue their lesbian relationship and lovingly except that we need them more than they need us.

Can you help us?

I signed my and Jerry's names to it and sticking it in an envelope addressed it to the Dr. Phyllis show. I hummed as I walked down the sidewalk and placed it in the mail box.

I then checked the new blog. I was astounded to see several hundred posts from ardent Dr. Phyllis fans calling me all sorts of names for dissing her. I scrolled down the blog becoming more depressed with each entry haranguing me for disrespecting the good doctor.

I was about to give up and turn off the computer when I spotted a blog entry that caught my eye. It read:

Yes, I hate Dr. Phyllis. She ruined my marriage. My wife of only eighteen months now spends four nights a week with a woman she works with. They've been in a lesbian relationship for months now. She gives me an occasional mercy fuck and says she still loves me, but men just don't know what a woman needs for sexual gratification. I know we were both in-experienced when we married, but instead of talking to me about what she thought was missing, she listened to that bitch on TV and turned to this other woman.

She's with her lover tonight. Tomorrow when she gets home, I'm putting my foot down and telling her to end it or I'll start the divorce action.

Beenhurtbad@elkhorn.net

I replied to Beenhurtbad with a quick description of what our plan was and how we would implement it. I asked him if he wanted to join it and if he knew any other men with similar stories that he could forward the blog info to so they could post to me. I also asked him to delay his confrontation with his wife if he bought into our plan. That way we could all deal with our spouses at exactly the same moment and in the same way.

I turned off the computer and went to the hospital to handle my three scheduled surgeries. On the way in, I called Jerry on his cell and told him of the dinner at my house with our two lesbian wives. He laughed and said great, he would be there.

After a grueling set of surgical procedures, I washed up, changed to my sports shirt and jeans and headed to my house (or had been my house). Sally had pulled out all the stops and we had T-bone steaks, baked potatoes, and green beans. Jerry and I dug in as did our spouses and we passed the dinner hour in mundane conversation.

After dinner, we each took our spouse's hand and wondered off to a different part of the house to talk.

Per my scripted plan, I started at once and said, "Sally, I'm miserable without you. Please let me come home. I know now that Dr. Phyllis was right. Women don't need men. But men sure do need women. I'm so horny my balls ache."

Sally's eyes were filled with tears, "You silly man. I love you. While, I admit the lesbian thing is not bad, it's not really for me. I want you inside me ... tonight!"

Jerry pretty much said the same and Elaine said she was becoming tired of the lesbian adventure with Sally and also wanted Jerry -- again. All though both women now expressed their wishes to occasionally have sex each other since they had developed some close attachment during their games in trying to make us jealous and win us back with that crazy idea of telling us fictional lesbian encounter stories to keep us "hot" as they put it. Now they wanted to continue it for real, but only 'occasionally' as they put it.

I had to push Sally back as she tried to get me to the bedroom. "No Sally, not tonight. Tomorrow night. I want to move my stuff back in and feel at home again first, Okay?"

She looked so randy I thought she would jump on the doorknob, but she agreed to wait for one night. I planted the longest, wettest, tonsil touching kiss I could on her and yelled for Jerry that I was leaving for the night.

Jerry followed a few minutes later. Elaine would be moving back to their house the next morning. Our groveling had worked and now our wives thought they would rule the roosts.

Jerry and I had a drink and discussed the plan. I told him of the first blog entry that described something similar to what we were going through.

He nodded as said, "I hope we get enough cases like this to do what we need to do."

I replied, "Me, too."

I logged into the web and sifted through another deluge of hate mail from loyal Dr. Phyllis supports. But my efforts were rewarded with four more relationship disasters that read pretty much like ours. I replied to each as I had to Beenhurtbad and awaited their responses. I had a private email from Beenhurtbad that indicated he bought into our scheme and would delay his confrontation until all was ready to spring our plan on the good doctor.

The next morning I returned my clothes and personal items to my house and Elaine moved her items back to hers. We barely spoke as we passed each other on the ten or twelve trips it took to move everything. I hated the woman for basically starting all of this shit by taking my wife away from me for some form of "we'll show you" spiteful actions.

I did have sex with Sally the first night and every night after that for the first few weeks. The first night, I really wanted to just prove my masculine side and I think I hurt her but she never complained. The more I asked her to do, the more she did. Apparently Elaine had exposed a long hidden submissive vein in Sally's personality. Now, it appeared Sally was sliding more into a submissive role with each passing day.

Four days after returning home, I had over one-hundred cases reported of wives taking up lesbian relationships based on the Doctor's aired advice.

Each and every one of them was ready to dump their spouses and move on with their lives. Each and every one bought into our plan for revenge.

I'd seen a flamboyant attorney, Eric Lyman, on TV using the media as his own personal jury to convince the public and potential jury pool of his client's innocence in a multi-billion dollar Ponzi scheme.

He was very adept at using TV for his own purposes. I laughed quietly to myself as I considered the justice of choosing him to represent us.

I contacted his office and arranged an appointment to discuss our plan's legal attack.

Arriving at his office and cooling my heels for thirty minutes passed my appointment time, I was ushered into his swank inner chambers. A large mahogany desk with one flat screen monitor and keyboard was the most prominent piece of furniture. Behind his desk were displayed the required framed photos of him with various celebrities and dignitaries.

Sitting there was a young attorney of about thirty-five years of age. His physical appearance was quite ordinary and almost non-descript, but his aura was one of extreme sureness and he oozed his position as an "alpha male."

He didn't rise but waved me to one of the two large overstuff chairs in front of his desk. He had one manila folder lying open on his desk. He glanced at it and said, "Doctor Morris? So nice to meet you! I believe you repaired my uncle's hip. He sings your praises! Would you care for something to drink?"

I shook my head in the negative and placing his fingertips together he pursed his lips and asked, "So what brings you to me today?"

I quickly outlined what had happened and what our plan entailed. He made some notes and after my short presentation he didn't say anything for almost a minute.

He turned and looked at me, "And you want me to represent you and the others in this?"

"Yes for at least the parts against Dr. Phyllis, her network and Jerry's and my divorce petitions. I'll have to inquire of the others if they want you to represent their various marriage dissolutions or if they will hire local attorneys. These people are scattered all over the country."

"How many of these people are we talking about?"

"At last count as of midnight last night, we had one-hundred and eighty-eight confirmed cases. Of course, based on our blog's activity, I would say, we'll cross two-hundred and fifty within the day."

He smiled as I could see the wheels turning in his head. What a chance to put major notoriety into his law practice. This would be a national case with heavy coverage in all of the media!

He laughed and said, "I'll give them all a volume discount rate for handling the entire group's divorce petitions. My group will be co-counseled for those in other states. We'll divide the plaintiffs into two groups. Group one will be for the ones that will follow through on dissolution.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.