Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 5 - Advocate - Cover

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 5 - Advocate

Copyright© 2011 by Risq

Chapter 2

Early morning sunlight streamed into the bedroom and it slowly reached the naked forms of two individuals lying in various states of disarray while stretched out sideways across the king sized bed, with their various limbs hanging off the sides.

The blankets were off the bed on the side, and on the floor, and the sheets were swirled around the lower bodies of both of the beds occupant's.

Slowly opening his eyes Dusty, at first, didn't move but let his eyes roam around the room as he quickly got his bearings from the night before.

As he started to become more awake and realize where he was, his eyes took in the form of his wife lying next to him, also lying sideways across the bed instead of lying lengthwise in it like they should have been. As tired as he was he realized that nether one of them was in any shape to do morning practice.

Staring, with the sun now highlighting her face, Dusty was once again marveled at how beautiful she looked.

At first he was angry when he heard that his wife had been kidnapped. He was very angry, angry enough to do permanent damage to someone or something.

But after getting his first good look at what they did to her all thoughts of doing that quickly evaporated.

He also found that he refused to have sex with his wife in the dark anymore because he enjoyed watching her features as she went through various emotions during their lovemaking.

Even now, almost six seasons later, she was still as gorgeous as she was when he first met her.

Looking at her soft sleeping face he could see her permanent light golden eyeshadow, with its tiny golden glittering flakes sparkling, her full ruby red lips that always looked "wet" no matter their condition and just constantly begged to be kissed by someone, and her long black eye lashes.

His eyes roamed down her naked torso and he could see her proud breasts, which even after two kids, still seemed to be trying to reach the sky. Unless he looked very hard for it, she had barely any noticeable sag to them after nursing both children, and they remained soft yet firm.

Not to mention that to Dusty's secret delight, they stayed almost the two sizes larger that they had grown to during the pregnancy of their second child.

Dusty always enjoyed their soft smooth feeling every time he touched them.

Another thing that reinforced his desire after the kidnapping was that Suzan constantly worked out like a fiend. She made Dusty's daily determination look like he was just pretending to be interested in fitness and fighting.

Suzan had also found out that the King and Queen had a royal chemist whose sole job was to keep them aware and protect them from drugs and poisons. She insisted he teach her about them. After a few seasons, she started to be almost as knowledgeable about them as he was. It also helped her with her reading practice to be so driven.

But when his mind returned to her body, he remembered the way she came to bed the previous night. She had been wearing the outfit she had been kidnapped in. It displayed her now sharply defined abs, a tight butt, and shapely but strong legs very well.

Even though the top was now waaay too small, it still looked fantastic on her. Some of the swimsuits he had seen before he left on the beaches left more to the imagination.

The only jewelry she had on was her bracers and her wedding ring, and she could no longer take either of them off. Her bands made the difference so that she could keep her figure and weight down. They also found she was almost an even match, when they spared, for him given that her bracers magnified her strength to that much and to that degree.

If he wasn't careful she would toss him about before he realized it while they worked on grappling.

But it was her wedding ring, a new addition to her jewelry, which Dusty was truly proud of.

Since she had been poisoned once before, and was drugged when she was kidnapped, Dusty made it his "mission" to prevent this from happening a third time, even though both outcomes had massive positive results for him.

The ring he had given her was enchanted and did triple duty.

First, it worked as a magical detection device. The ring would grow a little warm in the presence of magic to alert her that someone was using magic near her. It also cleansed any poisons, toxins, and drugs out of her system within seconds of it entering.

Dusty put in a fail safe so that only he, Suzan, or Lori could voice override it incase she was ever sick and needed to be healed. It was keyed to their voices. There was a small chance that Suzan might be too hurt to allow a healer to use medicine to heal her or one of them might not be close enough by to give consent. But she would rather take that chance, besides white healing magic wouldn't be blocked.

Second, the ring also cast an enchantment on her finger so that it also couldn't be removed or cut off by normal means. It would stop most thieves, but someone who was that determined to have the plain looking band really wouldn't be dissuaded by the magic.

And lastly, of course it was a wedding band to tell all she was spoken for

In all it was pretty low key ring and looked like a plain gold band with small carvings in it. He had a matching ring to make them a set. He had also given one to Seth and Marie, as well as Mark and Lori as presents, though theirs were a little more elaborate.

Daniel and Rachel had opted to keep using Daniel's ancestral rings for the sentimental value, but Dusty did get Rachel to accept a plain golden bracelet with similar detection enchantments on it. Daniel said that bracelets weren't his thing and smilingly refused anything.

But as Dusty's eyes roamed over his wife's best attributes, and he replayed all these thoughts and how she was dressed last night in his minds eye, he felt himself growing "painfully" hard as he did.

Trying not to wince, he tried very hard to will himself down, but he knew he would have to quit looking at Suzan's nearly nude but soft sleeping body, with its golden sleep tussled hair that just begged him to run his fingers through it, before that could even begin to happen.

As he now sat trying to have only pure thoughts, he couldn't believe how sore he was. In his mind, he kept coming around to thinking about how they really wore his dick out last night. They both seemed bound and determined to completely snap it off of him.

With the great effort of tearing his eyes away from that incredible sight, he tried to think about any other of many different things of importance to help.

While doing so, he tried to lightly move to adjust to the new painful sensation, but his groin hurt so bad that it really didn't matter which way he turned. It was a good hurt because of how he got it, but he badly needed a break before it fell off from over use.

Dusty had enhanced his stamina a bit last night to out last Suzan, but as often as he played with her body while they were coupling over the seasons to learn the best way to drive her crazy in bed, she gave as good as she got and they did things they hadn't done since their wedding night when he was trying to save her life.

Using the cumulative knowledge gained over the seasons of how and where to touch her, every time he stroked her body she got so worked up that he was sure at the time that she couldn't have a more intense orgasm than the one she was having.

Yet body as soon as she had finished her orgasm, the next one always seemed even more intense.

Before long his curiosity of just how many she was going to have and how intense they were going to be took over, and he soon found himself doing whatever it took to keep causing her to have them. Of course he reaped the benefits as well, but at one point he was sure that they seemed to be coming almost non stop.

The last one seemed to have caused them both to pass out and he had no memory of anything else before he opened his eyes this morning from exhaustion. But as he lay here and thought about it now, he realized that he was also paying for that same curiosity.

After while Dusty gave up all thoughts about willing it down the way because of the way his mind kept wandering back to her, and he knew that he would just have to live with the pain until it went away on it's own or Suzan got up and got dressed.

Slowly reaching for her face to gently stroke it before he tried to wake her up, Dusty was startled when Suzan spoke softly with her eyes still closed just before he reached her face.

"Please ... please don't. Something tells me ... without even looking ... that you're already carrying some morning wood. So all I know is if you touch me again like you kept doing all of last night my body will respond to it and take over, and I won't be able to stop myself from doing something about it. You already know that I can't help myself once you begin to touch me and we'll have to finish what you start or else I'll go crazy.

"But if we do, do something before the morning is out I mean, either mine will fall out of me when you mount me because of how raw, sore, and overworked it was last night, or your will snap off once I'm done riding you right into death. One of us won't be getting out of bed until late in the day and the other won't until sometime tomorrow.

"So please... please have mercy on me and don't wind me up again," said Suzan tiredly as she slowly opened her soft, but dark wood brown eyes, and fixed him with a desperate expression.

Chuckling softly, Dusty leaned over and kissed his formerly sleeping wife's lips, savoring their sweet taste as she lightly kissed him back, and then quickly jumped of out bed with his bouncing member leading the way.

Getting a quick shower, one of the perks of understanding how to heat a home as well as using a water tank for storage, knowledge of industrial piping, and having the money and means build such a system, allowed him to create Jack and Jill sinks and walk-in showers as well as a large tub big enough for four of them to soak in.

Dusty soon returned to the room while using only a towel to dry his hair and wearing nothing else.

As he walked into the room, he looked over at the bed and could see that Suzan was sitting up crossed legged and watching his approach. Seeing her body like this again, her uncombed hair that was partially obscuring an eye and her large breasts proudly hanging on her fit and lightly muscled frame, had made him hard before he realized it, and Suzan noticed.

Getting up almost as if she was in a trance, Suzan walked over to him, where once she reached him, she stared hard at his damp body as she slowly used both of her hands to trace the outline of the various muscles on his chest and stomach while he stopped drying his hair and watched her in fascination. Before long she looked up at him with heated desire.

Leaning over he softly kissed her for a few moments.

She became aware of his intentions when she felt him drop the towel onto the floor and lightly put one of his hands around her waist and his other he dropped down to firmly squeeze a naked, but tight, butt cheek as he slowly pulled her closer to him.

Suzan made a squeaking noise and broke the kiss by pushing him away from her with fear in her eyes, and she then fled the room by quickly shooting past him.

As soon as she was out of his reach, Suzan then slammed the bathroom door behind herself, once she was safely inside, and Dusty heard the lock catch and a soft thump as her back came to rest against the closed door.

"Heh, I guess she was serious about no morning nookie," said Dusty with a grin as he started to get dressed.


"So Suzan, sleep well last night?" asked Anita softly as she brought the children in to have breakfast.

"What ever do you mean?" asked Suzan as her face started to lightly color.

"You know, I wanted to sleep on the opposite end of the house for a reason. Most of the Queens in the first few seasons after the treatment entertain an awful lot of men in the beginning, and so in knowing this I expected to hear various things from the two of you for quite awhile.

"Although later I found out that where I slept didn't really matter since your husband was a very accomplished and powerful mage when I moved here. Enough that I didn't even hear many of the things I worried about because of his magic sound proofing spell.

"But last night either his concentration was slipping or you took it from him, because I was never so glad that the children were sound sleepers than I was last night. I would have hated to have had to explain that Daddy wasn't really killing Mommy no matter what it sounded like to them, or what it was that she was asking for more of, or even what he was supposed to be doing harder to her," said Anita with a smirk as she sat down.

Suzan's face then blushed full on red as she looked down at the table to break eye contact with Anita. The children, while curious, thankfully didn't ask any questions about what she had just said.

"And well, I guess I can only thank God that you both eventually seemed to pass out from exhaustion when you did, apparently sometime right before morning seemed to come, or Lord knows that I wouldn't be fit for anything right about now," said Anita not giving up.

The blush, if possible, got even redder.

"Mommy what's the matter? What's wrong with your face?" asked little Marilyn suddenly.

"Oh it's nothing honey. She's just still a little hot from last night because of how your Daddy turned up the heat on her in their room and she is still getting over it, but it will soon go away. But because of how hot your Daddy made it, it kept you Mommy up all night and she couldn't get any sleep and she's also a little bit tired," said Anita while smiling big at Marilyn

Suzan dropped her fork onto her plate with a clatter and then her head into her hands and kept blushing. Anita was really ribbing her good and hard this morning.

"Aunt Anita, why do you keep raising your eyebrows like that when you talk to Marilyn?" asked Logan as he looked between her and his mother.

"Oh God," said Suzan quietly while shaking her head in her hands when she heard that.

This was a conversation she didn't want to have in front of her children.

"Oh? Well I for one believe that he has probably decided to stop listening to your request for a while, you know, given the fact of how often his help was called upon for what almost seemed to be at one point a continual basis by you last night," said Anita mischievously

Suzan seemed to be softly moaning to herself in shock. Just how much had Anita heard last night she wondered as she worried about what she might have said she would hear about later.

Normally she would have a witty response for Anita and her ribbing, but she was still thinking a little slowly after trying to fend Dusty off this morning because while she did actually have the desire to go another round with him, she just did not have the ability, and before she could think of a good response Dusty came into the room and sat at the table.

He noticed Suzan's face in her hands and how red he could she was from what little exposed skin that was visible, but said nothing. Logan noticed his father looking at his mother and decided to speak up for her.

"Daddy, Mommy doesn't feel good because you turned up the heat last night in your room and so she's still tired. But why did Aunt Anita say that God won't listen to her prayers anymore because you did that?" asked little Logan

"What?!" Dusty asked in shock and confusion, as he looked over at his son and then at a grinning Anita.

"Please, I'll tell you later. Just ... please, please change the subject," said Suzan softly from her hands as she continued looking down and blushing at the breakfast table.

Chuckling Dusty looked over at the now smirking Anita as she defiantly stared back at him.

As he started to put food on his plate, he was quickly putting two and two together and was pretty sure he knew what had happened to Suzan and why. He reasoned that Anita was making them pay for keeping her up most of the night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.