The Squirrel
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by ttom

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a coming of age story set in the early 1970s in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is more of a romance though it does get explicit at the end. The story is told from the young man's perspective.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

We started watching late TV regularly. Usually my sister Marcie would join us, especially if Maverick reruns were on. Now, my sister was and is a very physical person, she loved giving and getting back rubs and massages. I'd sit on the floor, leaning back on the couch while she sat behind me and would rub my neck and upper back. She got several how-to books and learned about pressure points and all of that. I just followed her lead. All the pressure points I knew about I got from the self-defense classes my mom made me take.

I didn't enjoy working the kinks out of Marcie's back as much I liked having it done for me. She was my sister after all! During commercials she would experiment on either Julia or me. I usually reciprocated but never with Julia.

Once she tried using her feet, basically walking on my back. At first it felt great, then she jerked and you could hear my spine adjust, crack, crack, crack, crack. She didn't do it completely so it really felt uncomfortable. Julia, who was reading the instructions, realized what Marcie had done. They both worked to adjust my back. It was better than a new book. After that, Julia also started massaging my neck or upper back and I did hers too. Yes, it was lovely.

One night Julia was absent mindedly rubbing from her lower back to mid thigh. Marcie noticed and asked if she hurt. Julia said, "Yes. I was in an accident and my hips are not quite right. Standing all day can make my side ache. I exercise a lot to help keep it down."

Marcie ran home and got her books. They discussed different treatments, including using warm oils. I said that this was getting too personal, so I went home. I had an idea.

My grandma had the flu and my mom was staying overnight with her. I knew we could work that night. I went to dad and mentioned Julia's problem. "I think that it would be neat if we built her a stool so she could sit down during class." I knew that Julia would not teach from behind the big wooden desk. It wasn't her style.

Dad was a take charge kind of guy. He fished out one of his furniture books, sketched out a plan. He then called her mom to find out her leg size. He didn't want it too tall. We cannibalized the mechanism of a rotating chair. We made it of oak, so that if she ever took it home it would match. We also gave it adjustable feet to fit on uneven floors.

Marcie came home and helped us adjust it according to what she had learned. It sloped slightly to accommodate Julia's stance and to permit easy access. We made that slope adjustable too. Marcie made a great cushion and cover.

We completed it that night, but I didn't get the finish done for several days. Dad always insisted that you do work like that during daylight hours.

Since it was to be a surprise, I carried it to school very early, placed it in her class with a ribbon and an anonymous note. I knew that she would know but no one else.

I wasn't there when she got to class, so I don't know how she reacted. When my class came around some of the girls noticed. She explained that a good friend gave it to her. Later, she caught my eye and smiled. That was all the thanks I needed.


I had not given up on Andrea. Her pictures graced the wall of my room. I just couldn't figure out what to do. The fall swimming season finally ended, so I got more free time on the weekends.

The 'As' were as friendly as ever. Andrea did not take any opportunities to touch me anymore. I acted in kind, not wanting to spook her. Also, only Anna now brought up dancing. Actually, she was touching me a lot now. Anna had grown up over night. She was more beautiful than Andrea, but I was blind to that. She cooked a wonderful cake for my 18th birthday.

My home life had a major though temporary change also. Many years earlier, my dad had been involved in a high profile case against a big manufacturer. It had something to do with the union contract. Like many cases, it started small then took on a life of its own. His case became a class action. It then was changed from state to federal court. Dad had expected to be replaced by union attorneys but it never happened. He suspected that the union actually wanted him to lose. It had something to do with keeping members in line. He won.

His case was appealed, naturally. Dad won the appeal. They appealed to the Supreme Court. The case was accepted and put on the calendar. Dad could not believe it. It was all we discussed at dinner each night. Now, the union called him to Chicago, I think, to plan and prepare the case. The original plaintiffs now wouldn't let the union dismiss him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.