Dots and Dashes of Color - Cover

Dots and Dashes of Color

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An epic tale of fathers and daughters sexual encounters that reaches into the guts of big business and the perverts therein. Hmm, sounds like a made for TV movie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Father   Rough   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

I aimed my finger at the DOWN button at the bank of two elevators. Before it touched, a bell dinged and the light above the door flashed on. When the door opened, there stood Letti, dressed for work. Except there was none.

"Oh, hi!" She waved like Miss America, the hand turning motion executed with perfection.

"The place is shut down," I said.

"I know. Ms. Zenellis send an email, and a severance check."

Even Letti gets cash payment, I thought. And what did I get? Oh yeah. A piece of the bitch.

Letti continued, "I'm on my way to a job interview. There were a few personal items in my drawer, and I wanted to say goodbye to Chairperson Zenellis. In person."

How formal. "Yeah, well, she's in her office, packing." And recovering from our sex rout. I let her pass, but hesitated getting into the elevator. Her hips swayed under a short skirt. Whoever interviewed her would get an eyeful, top and bottom. I remembered my hands on her ass.

She turned around, her bust in profile. My dick didn't even twitch. "Could you wait for me? I don't like riding alone, especially the regular elevator. I'm kind of claustrophobic."

"Sure." I stood blocking the sliding doors from closing while Letti strutted over to her desk. The bottom edge of her buttocks came into view as her skirt whipped back and forth.

Letti knocked and entered Saroya's chambers. There was no screaming, no shouting, and in the silence of the empty office, no moans. The elevator beeped its heart out, its doors slamming into my sides. I gave up, stepped out and let the elevator respond to another passenger on a different floor. As soon as it departed, Letti waltzed out of Saroya's lair.

Letti pouted. "You let it get away."

I pressed the DOWN button. "It'll come back. So, where's the interview?"

"Over at Nordbaum's Department Store. They have an opening for an administrative manager. So, after what Saroya did to you, did you make peace with her?"

I had a piece, all right, but she got me back. "We both came. To terms."

We stood in silence. An all-stops elevator showed up, but Letti shook it off, so we waited for an express. I used the opportunity to study the ex-secretary. Under most circumstances, I would have been all over her. Man, those tits. Could Letti read my mind, or just my expression? Her face turned pink. "This is going to sound strange, but I need to know something."

"Sure." What could she ask?

"Would you have, I mean, were you prepared to, oh well, I guess you were prepared, but how can I say this -"

Letti must have been recalling our partially clothed but forced interaction. "You want to know if I would have gone through with it and had intercourse with you?"

The elevator dinged and the door opened. I let Letti pass and followed her in. There was only one button, "L" for lobby. Letti pressed it.

Neither of us spoke as the elevator descended. Letti broke the silence. "You didn't answer my -"

My stomach lurched towards my throat. Letti's jaw dropped. Our elevator accelerated downward. We were in free fall, or close to it. The elevator rocked from side to side. The lights flickered. Smoke and the smell of burnt metal filled the small compartment. Letti and I were thrown to the floor. The elevator ground to a halt with an elongated screech.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Letti crawled over and grabbed at me, clinging to my arm. "What's happened?"

"It's all right." I had no idea, but stuck in an elevator with a claustrophobe, I held a positive attitude no matter my internal emotions. "Someone will see an alarm and come get us."

"But Zenellis Enterprises runs the express, and everyone but Saroya is gone. Besides, there isn't any access between the penthouse and the lobby. It's an express, for cripes sake!"

The blood flow in my arm was constricted by Letti's firm grip. She was way too smart and cogent for phony comments about our circumstance. She was right. And, if the emergency brakes that caught us failed, we'd be flattened at impact in the basement.

"I don't want to die!" she cried.

"Neither do I, and we aren't going to." I opened a service panel and picked up the phone receiver. "See, I'll just call for help." I put the instrument to my ear. Dead. Just like we'd be if the brakes failed. I hung it up. "I'm sure an alarm has been tripped somewhere." I hoped.

Beads of sweat dotted Letti's forehead. "It's getting warm in here. Are you warm?" Letti shrugged off her suit jacket. The neckline of her blouse exposed a nice cleavage, an advantage I'm sure she was planning to use at her interview. Letti resumed gripping me as soon as her jacket hit the floor. With her legs curled up beneath her, Letti's skirt was bunched at her hips. She was shaking from fear, certainly not the cold.

I needed to distract her from our shared predicament. "The answer is yes."

"What? Yes what?" Her eyes darted around, perhaps expecting someone to come bursting through the ceiling or prying open the doors, despite the fact that we were probably between floors.

"Yes, I would have made love to you, if Saroya wasn't watching." And if we weren't being filmed.

"You would? Really?" Letti seemed to brighten at the prospect. At least, her face was smiling, perhaps a bit coy. Certainly not an expression of panic.

"I find you very attractive," I said. "I bet a lot of men tell you that."

"Uh huh!" Her head moved like a bobble head doll. "I've dated a lot. But just between you and me," she leaned forward and whispered even though we were completely alone, "I've never seen anyone with as big a, well, you know. That's why I asked if, you know, it fits."

"I've never had a lover where it didn't."

The elevator rumbled, scraping lower.

Letti's panic returned. "Oh God! We're going to die, aren't we?"

I certainly wasn't going to accept her version of our fate. However, given the circumstances, things didn't look good.

"It's getting hotter." Letti stood, pulled her tank top off and unzipped her skirt. She was down to her bra and panties, just as she'd been in Saroya's office. "Can we do that thing again, where you rubbed me all over? It felt so good, and right now, I need too feel good. After all, this could be my last time."

Last time for what? Feeling good, or something more?

"You had your pants off, remember?" she asked.

"Yes, I did." I stood and undressed. I felt cooler, more comfortable with the nearly nude unemployed secretary, but still flaccid. "How's this?"

Her attention focused on my groin. "You're not sticking out." She pouted. "You lied! You don't think I'm sexy!"

The last thing I wanted was to get Letti upset. She'd remember our predicament, and who knows what she'd do then?

Now both standing, I repeated the movements I'd done last time, touching her back, and then circling around to press my hands against her breasts. Finally, I stood at her side, one hand on her panty covered pussy and one on her ass.

"Oh God! That feels so good! Do you remember what I did next?"

"You sat in my lap and took off your bra." Gazing at her full breasts with the large areola and tiny nipples had been a thing of beauty. They were succulent in my mind.

"But first, since we're getting, well, intimate, would you kiss me?"

I bent over and guided her face to mine. Her lips pulsed. The kiss was a lot shorter than I wanted.

"Yuck, your breath reeks! What did you have for breakfast, spoiled fish?"

She tasted Saroya's cunt juices on my mouth. Come to think of it, Saroya was spoiled.

Letti bent over, fumbling through her purse. Her panties followed the contour of her cunt lips. Too bad I wasn't ready to split them. Maybe sex with Saroya damaged my dick.

"I've got some lozenges," she said. I heard crinkling. "Here, try this. It's cherry."

Given Letti's boasts, I expected she wasn't. She placed the round dollop in my mouth. It was bitter.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"This tastes like shit." Nothing like the truth, especially when you have no time to concoct a good lie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.