Dots and Dashes of Color
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An epic tale of fathers and daughters sexual encounters that reaches into the guts of big business and the perverts therein. Hmm, sounds like a made for TV movie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Father   Rough   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

Harvey is stunned by the turn of his relationship with a company, and the individual purportedly in charge. Zenellis, anyone?


I was right about the outside light being on. Harriett was back from her latest venture, or adventure. She was fast asleep when I crept into our bedroom. Her snoring masked the minimal sounds I made, setting the alarm and crawling into bed.

The next morning, smells of pancakes and pastrami turkey slices substituting for bacon wafted into the bedroom. Harriett was cooking? Including the stuff she politely calls 'that stinky meat?' I slipped out of bed and dragged myself downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hi, honey." She blew me a kiss.

Honey? Where was this coming from? I muttered an intentionally incoherent reply.

She flipped a pancake, golden brown, not tar black like usual. "How are things working out with Inga?"

What do I say? 'I've kept my hands off her, but fucked her best friend with Inga's mom's permission. Plus I got an apology afterwards'? "Fine. She's a nice girl." Yeah, very nice and very off limits.

"I brought in the paper." She pointed to the kitchen table. "By the way, doesn't Harry Cocksworth work for Zenellis Enterprises?"

"Uh huh." I swiped a hot pancake from the plate next to the griddle. No comment? No argument? I wonder who this is, impersonating Harriett?

"Check the headline," she said. "It looks like they're being sold."

"What?" I snatched the paper and stared. Damn it! "MultiMax International is acquiring Zenellis in a hostile takeover." The article detailed a sudden fall in Zenellis stock price, opening the door for acquisition. "MultiMax has the position and financial backing to pull this off."

"I wonder if Harry will keep his job?" she asked.

To hell with Harry! I wonder if I'll get the fees from my invention. I ran upstairs and threw on jeans and a t-shirt. On my way through the kitchen, I grabbed two pancakes and shouted, "I have to go. I'll see you later."

"But I thought we could have breakfast together. I have to leave about noon."

Since when did we ever sit at a table together for a meal? What's up with all of this loving homemaker crap? "Maybe I'll be back."

I drove like a maniac to the Zenellis building, fighting the remnants of rush hour. The lobby was deserted, like an old Western ghost town. Even the poster-sized backlit photographs of Zenellis facilities around the globe were dark. I rode the elevator to the penthouse offices. No secretaries, not even Letti. Saroya's office door was open. She was taking books down from the top shelf of her credenza. Wearing baggy shorts and a t-shirt tied below her breasts, it was the least I'd seen her wear since she stripped in my hotel room. No extra flab on that body.

I coughed to get her attention. She turned, dropped the books and took a Wonder Woman pose, hands on hips. To think of it, her body reminded me of Linda Carter's, only with olive skin. "You have some nerve, showing your face. After what you did."

"What I did?" I strode towards her desk. "You sold the company."

"I didn't sell. Perhaps you're unfamiliar with the term 'hostile take-over'? The shareholders took MultiMax's offer, despite Father's and my pleas to keep us independent." She sat on the edge of her desk. "I was groomed to take over the company and grow it. But you! You must have wanted this, because you caused it!"

"You're crazy! I have no ties to MultiMax International," I practically shouted. "And I faintly remember a 'termination on acquisition' clause in our contract. So why would I want Zenellis bought out, hmm?"

"I have no clue to your twisted psyche. You want me to explain why I blame you? All right. You sent that young woman here, with her artificial pheromones, correct?" [Author's note: See Science (un)Fair]

"Lillian Mutzman? Sure did. You were in a position to make a good buck, even after paying her share."

"Hooey! She was a Trojan bitch!"

Quiet, demure Lillian? Except when her invention took over, and we had fanatic sex. "How can you say that?"

"We used her formulas to create a small sample, to validate her claims. The confirmation was quick and definitive. Her artificial pheromones reduced inhibitions. Like hypnosis, it can't make you do something you find abhorrent, but it does allow you to go further than you might otherwise."

"Sounds great. See, this stuff will make you millions!" I'd almost lost track of the fact that Zenellis was about to disappear within MultiMax.

"We thought so too. So, I commissioned a modest batch to test under controlled conditions."

I could have told Saroya earlier we'd already tested the stuff, but no need for her to know Lillian and I screwed ourselves silly, uncontrolled, at the Science Fair while under the influence. "Makes sense."

Saroya continued. "Except, standard containment techniques failed! Her stuff floated all over, including through the ventilation system. Do you have any idea what happens when a building full of employees gets a whiff of her invention? The entire Development wing became a wall-to-wall orgy."

I remembered the effect Lillian's fumes had on me. She looked gorgeous and horny, not plain and scrawny. I must have looked better too. A whole building full of frenzied fucking? I stifled a laugh, unsuccessfully.

"It wasn't funny to receive reams of lawsuits from employees, spouses, other companies-"

"What other companies?" I asked.

"The gas leaked out into the shipping dock. There were claims made by individuals and companies that their female workers were propositioned, or worse, by UPS and FedEx drivers that had stopped here and then continued with their routes. The trail led back here, to my desk. In short order, Zenellis stock plummeted. That's when MultiMax International made their move."

It was sad that Zenellis researchers didn't take better precautions. But I wasn't the cause. "Sorry, lady, your geniuses messed up. You can hardly blame that on me, or Lillian."

"At least she was smart and got her money up front. She'll still get to college, on us."

Perspiration dampened Saroya's shirt in a V-shape that pressed her t-shirt against her cleavage. No bra to constrain those large breasts? I wondered if Ms. Zenellis herself got affected? "So how did the old man take the news?"

Her head dropped. "Father had a massive stroke the day Zenellis Industries stock dropped below $10. It broke his heart, to see something he'd worked his whole to build, demolished with one mistake."

I kept my mouth shut, out of surprise and honor.

"One week too late, our Materials branch identified a way to compress the essential active ingredients, and our Packaging group invented a multi-layer tamper-proof enclosure." She picked a handful of silvery red and blue foil squares from the table. "These are their hand-built prototypes."

I reached for some, and Saroya slapped my hand, the first contact we'd had since the hotel.

"So, Mr. Marcus, sending young Miss Mutzman to Zenellis was the first step on the road to our destruction. And, the end of your possible remuneration for Couples and SutureFree."

Couples was the lubricant with a bit of glue. SutureFree? Nice name for the medical application for their adhesive! "Even if MultiMax continues the development?"

"You said it yourself. 'Termination on acquisition.' You agreed to the terms. Now my company is gone, and I'm done with you. Get out!"

The loss of an ongoing annuity from Zenellis, and Saroya's dismissive attitude boiled inside me. Saroya was bent over, tending to the books she'd dropped. Her shorts crept up, exposing the very tops of her thighs, so close to that pussy I'd slobbered over on my last visit. I palmed one blue foil packet from her desk and let my arm hang. "How do these work?" I asked.

Saroya turned her face towards me, giving me her torso in profile. Her breasts seemed larger than I remembered, or at least higher. "What?" She glanced at the foil packets on the table and smiled. "The gas is compressed inside a capsule. You bend the foil to break the capsule -"

I flexed my fingers. A faint snap and the foil packet ballooned with Lillian's gas.

She continued gathering her possessions. "-Then you press the foil packet, a seam opens and the gas is deployed."

"Like this?" I held the packet up to her turned face and squeezed.

"What are you doing?"

I pressed down hard with my thumb and forefinger. She slapped my outstretched hand away, but not soon enough. The packet had popped open, putting Lillian's invention directly in front of Saroya's nose.

"No! Not me!" Her eyes rolled back and her breathing intensified. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath. She was falling under the artificial pheromone's spell. Maybe now I'd see if she was wearing a bra under her t-shirt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.