Dots and Dashes of Color - Cover

Dots and Dashes of Color

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 4: Borderline Behavior Across The Border

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Borderline Behavior Across The Border - An epic tale of fathers and daughters sexual encounters that reaches into the guts of big business and the perverts therein. Hmm, sounds like a made for TV movie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Father   Rough   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

"Why does the phone always ring, just when we're sitting down to dinner?" I asked Harriett. Her all-day crock-pot stew was bad enough hot, but cruel and unusual punishment when lukewarm.

Annie must have picked it up, because the ringing stopped. Given the silence, I figured it was one of her friends. To stop imagining any of them naked, I focused on the lumps of meat and veggies on my plate. Annie called from the hallway, "It's Mr. Cocksworth, from across the street." She giggled, probably because of the name.

"He probably wants to talk to you," said Harriett, scooping up her second helping.

I found Annie in the hallway, her hand over the mouthpiece. "His voice is dreamy." She swayed, feet firmly planted, and passed me the receiver. "And his name-"

"Go take a cold shower!" If the twins were right about their old man's penis, I wanted Annie to have nothing to do with him. "Hey, Harry. What's up?"

His voice was friendly but tentative. "Given all you've done for my girls, I wanted to do something nice for you."

Just fucking the daylights out of one and eating out the other, to say nothing of bringing his wife to an orgasm that blew her mind, was sufficient.

"I've been invited to an exclusive party, and I can bring guests. Would you like to join us?" he asked.

"Hang on a sec, I'll check with Harriett." My wife handles all of the social events in our family, except my sexual liaisons.

"Hold on. This is a father/daughter event. Just you and Annie. Harriett can't come," he explained.

Harry just moved in and already knew my wife's sexual dysfunction. Fathers and daughters, hmm? Randi's tale of the American Girls club she'd coveted to join in their old neighborhood rushed to mind. "So it'll be just you and the twins?"

"Right. It's being held at a private club in Wisconsin. They have marvelous facilities."

Sounded strange, but intriguing. "What's to celebrate?"

"You ever heard of Arcuda Zenellis?" he asked.

Sounded like the scientific name of a skin condition that requires medicated lotion. "Nope."

"He's Chairman of a international conglomerate that happens to own the company I work for," said Harry. "Anyway, he's throwing the bash. I didn't make last year's, but I heard it was awesome."

I didn't travel in those circles. My buddies don't wear suits or sponsor private parties at fancy clubs. They shoot pool, bowl and play darts.

Harry continued, "There's some big announcement, plus a birthday party for his daughter, more like a coming out."

Birthday? Oh, shit. Fathers and daughters? There will probably be lots of cumming, some out, some in. Sounds like an event for me to avoid. "That's awfully nice, but it doesn't sound like my kind of thing." I didn't like tennis or golf, so turning him down was easy. After playing around with his wife, I didn't want to play a round of golf with him. "I'm not exactly the sports type. My idea of recreation is a couple of hours on the old computer." Surfing porno Web sites, for example.

"There's an indoor pool, acres of walking trails and a gourmet restaurant. The twins are anxious to have you there."

I'd already had Randi, right here. Were the twins supposed to be an incentive? How much did Harry know, anyway? "When is this for, exactly?" Maybe I'd be lucky and Harriett would have us committed to something else.

Harry gave me the dates, a Saturday morning through Sunday night in a couple of weeks. "Let me check." I walked through the kitchen and stared at the two boxes on the calendar. Blank, damn it! I strolled into the dining room. "Harry across the street is inviting Annie and me to a private birthday party up in Wisconsin. It's over a weekend. The dates are clear, but -"

Annie practically jumped out of her chair. "Cool! We can all hang together."

Would Harry hang me, or just put a bullet through my head if he knew what I'd done to his girls, not to mention his wife?

Annie fell to her knees next to Harriett's chair and smothered her mom with hugs and 'Pleeezzzz'es.

Harriett looked up from her plate with a blank expression. "Anna and the twins get along so well. Go ahead, I'd hate to spoil this opportunity. I'll move some chores to the prior week, and hold the remainder for the following weekend."

I returned to the phone, Annie hopping up and down too closely behind. Every time she jumped into me, I felt her breasts against my back. "Are you sure you can bring guests?"

"Oh yes. Mr. Zenellis was quite explicit about what kinds of people were acceptable. I floated your name, and you passed their background checks, so you're clear to attend."

That was ominous. What kind of person was I? Someone who fucked a neighbor's daughter under the pretense of giving her medicine? Just what quality screen had I passed?

"Besides," he continued, "There's something I want to talk to you about. This trip will give us some time, away from the wives."

There was a definite upside there. The list of chores Harriett could generate was always more than any human could accomplish in a month of days off. "Count us in."


On that fateful Saturday morning, we crossed the street, duffels and bags in hand. We'd be driving north in Harry's crossover vehicle. My car wouldn't fit the twins if they were stacked two high, let alone Harry and Annie. And I didn't want Harriett driving my coupe with the manual transmission.

"Why don't you sit up front, darlin'" said Harry. He spoke to Annie, patting the passenger seat.

I was about to walk around and interrupt Harry's seating preference when Joy appeared in their doorway. She was in a blouse and pants, and barefoot. "Randi, you forgot your medicine. Harvey, would you be a dear?" she hollered.

I walked over. She placed the bottle in my hand, then cupped her hands around it. While her husband closed up the car and the twins huddled around the passenger side, Joy whispered. "You're my only hope."

"What do you mean?"

"Harry will be alone with the girls all weekend, unsupervised. He'd going to deflower them for sure. I just know it."

I added my free hand to the bundle of flesh. "Harry's a good man. You can trust him."

"You haven't seen the way he stares at them, in their skimpy clothes and nightgowns. You have to promise me, you won't let him destroy my ladies with that monster cock of his."

It was okay with Joy if I was between her daughters' thighs. She caught me with one, and offered me the second. But not her hubby, old Billy Club Cocksworth.

She looked up at me with moist eyes. "I'll do whatever you want. Please, save my ladies from my fate." She licked her lips and rubbed my hands. "Anything."

Joy was a passionate woman who was clearly in need. The thought of making love to her, not merely fucking, was quite arousing. I took Randi's medicine from her hand, and let mine linger on hers. "You'll know the joy of lovemaking, soon." I wanted to lean down and kiss her gently. It wouldn't have taken much, but we were being watched by the remainder of the traveling troop.

My opportunity to finesse Annie from the front seat had passed. She was buckled in, the shoulder belt cutting through the valley between her breasts. That put me in the rear with the twins. I could tell Randi from Brandi immediately. Randi's hands were sliding against my leg, brushing my arm and chest, while Brandi sat, legs tight, arms folded across her chest.

Except for me battling Randi's hands while trying not to be too obvious, and the hard-on that bulged in my jeans, the ride was uneventful. Annie held a map on her lap. When Harry wanted to confirm our current location, he'd put his finger, sometimes his whole hand, on the map. Cheap feel-up! Several times, Harry put his right arm around Annie's bucket seat. That was the oldest trick in the book. No way was Harry going to turn Annie into one of his tricks. I'd have to keep an eye on him, to keep him away from all three girls!

The property was surrounded by a combination iron and brick fence, not so tall that we couldn't see the main building and the attached wings. At the gated entrance, a guard appeared from a brick shack. He stuck his head in Harry's window and asked us each our names. A camera pointed at us from the eave of his shed. Pretty high security for a party. Gate crashers would have one hell of a time. The guard gave Harry a map, which he passed to Annie, his navigator.

It was a quick ride to the short-term parking lot near the main entrance. Rather than drag everything inside, we decided to find out where our rooms were, and then park closer.

Harry and Annie walked ahead. He sided up to her and raised his arm behind her, waist high. He glanced back, saw me, and dropped his arm.

I walked in between the twins. "So, how often do you switch places?"

"Lots of times, ever since we were little," said Randi. "She'd be me when I was having a hard time, and vice versa."

"So you took Randi's test the morning your mother caught us?"

Brandi nodded. "Randi stayed behind and pretended to be me."

"Did you think your sister would try to seduce me," I said to Brandi, "pretending to be you?" I slowed my pace, to maintain our distance from Harry and Annie, whose arms were now around each other's waists. I could feel my face getting warmer.

Brandi gave her sister a hard stare. "No," said Brandi, "and we didn't know mom would get home early either."

"You're not going to tell Mom, are you?" asked Randi. "She'd ground us forever."

"No, as long as you keep me happy," I said.

Randi put her hand on my ass. "I can do that, just not tonight." The devil was on her face. "Brandi and I have a date with Daddy."

Did Joy know how anxious her ladies were to fuck their father? I shoved Randi's hand away. "I mean it, you two had better behave. No questions asked, or I rat you out. Got it?"

Both girls nodded. My terse demands drained the excitement from the moment. I was an authority figure, not a sex object.

Harry and Annie waited for us in the lobby. Harry's lead foot got us there very early. At the desk, Harry was greeted by a scrawny man in a red bowtie and loose-fitting black suit. "I'm terribly sorry, but your rooms aren't ready. It's this arrival of a huge number of guests, all at the same time. It's thrown off our housekeeping schedule. Of course, you can take advantage of the facilities while you wait."

The lobby was filling with similar pairs, men and their daughters. The variety was astonishing. The dads were all shapes and sizes, tall as basketball centers and short as midgets. The girls were mostly in their upper teens to lower twenties, but my instincts had been wrong so often. There must be millions of possible outfits in the world, but all of the girls were dressed alike: jeans, tight tops and jackets. I was attending a clone convention.

"Let's take a swim," shouted Randi.

"There are towels at the pool," said the thin registrar. "Down that hallway, at the end."

"Why don't Annie and I get the swim gear out of the car?" asked Harry.

The twins sounded off in unison. "Me too!"

I dawdled while the threesome went out to the car. Once in a while, I'd make eye contact with one of the daughters. They'd smile, I'd return the gesture, then they'd avert their eyes, as if we'd done something immoral. Not yet, but who knows? My job was to keep all three girls away from Harry. Shit, how was I going to do that?

The noise of the crowd evaporated as a man and woman strolled across the lobby, arm in arm, preceded by two brutes in high-collar military-style jackets. He was under-average height and weight, wearing a houndstooth suit and matching tie with a black beret tilted to one side of his head. The woman was wrapped in a brown cloth strip that circumnavigated her body, effectively covering it from neck to below the knee. A knitted hood in the same color cascaded over her head, hiding her hair and eyes from view. Either her hairdo was tall or she was a Conehead. Bits of exposed lip and chin matched the darkened skin of her hands. A dot, a beauty mark on the crease between her nose and the corner of her mouth, was the only blemish visible.

When they had disappeared from sight, the crowd noise became a buzz. Over and over, I heard echos of a whispered word - "Zenellis." So that was the great corporate leader! Was he a fashion fuck-up or was houndstooth coming back into style? It must have been the birthday girl on his arm. Nicely built, from what I could tell. Endowed bust, thin waist, full hips and an ass to rival Joy's. No matter, I'll never get close to them, not with an invitee list of brown-nosing employees packing the lobby.

Harry and the girls returned with duffel bags. He handed me one I recognized. "Annie found your swim trunks. You can share my blow dryer."

The girls ran ahead down the hall, and made a quick turn into the Women's Locker Room. The Men's was across the hall.

Inside, Harry and I each picked lockers on the same wall of metal cubbies. I was extremely curious about just how he was hung, given what his daughters and wife said. I couldn't be too obvious. I mean, gawking at some other guy's equipment isn't done. Proper behavior requires averting one's eyes.

When Harry was down to his boxer shorts, I turned away.

"Harvey, can I talk to you about something?"

When I turned to face him, he was straddling a narrow wood bench. His penis lay flat against the surface. It was as long as mine when erect, except his was flaccid. I struggled to shift my eyes to his face. "Sure."

"Have you ever had, you know, urges for women other than Harriett?"

"All the time." He should only know. "In my head. Remember the old joke? 'How can you tell if a man is alive? He turns his head when a pretty woman walks by.' Don't sweat it."

"This is tough, I mean, to talk about. Have you ever had, uh, feelings about Annie?"

"I love her. She's my daughter."

"I mean, f-e-e-l-i-n-g-s." His penis lurched off the bench, a tad larger.

Front seat. Arms around each other. "Oh, those kinds of feelings." How much should I tell this guy? After all, we just met. I hate witnesses after the fact almost as much as those during the act. "It's only natural. They're not kids any more. They're young women. Hard to ignore." Should have said 'difficult.' "She is an attractive young woman."

"Very attractive!" His dick jumped again. It was getting fatter by the minute. Harry had the hots for Annie! I knew it! Not with that dick, not in my daughter!

"What do you think of my girls? They're pretty, right? You might even say, sexy?"

I didn't want to insult the guy. "Oh yes, quite attractive."

"Do they turn you on? I mean, Randi was going at you pretty hard in the car." He swallowed audibly. "Does she get you excited, enough to, well, you know -"

He let the question lay there, just like his prick. Both were getting harder.

"I'd be lying if I told you she didn't have an effect on me."

Harry smiled, and his shoulders relaxed. "Sometimes, with the clothes they almost wear, well, I need to put something in my lap or excuse myself altogether. Don't want them seeing old dad with a woodie."

The twins would be delighted if they knew. His woodie grew even longer and thicker. I was jealous. Joy's plea rang in my head. "Mental masturbation is fine. Just don't confuse imagination with reality. You're talking about incest, guy. Dangerous stuff."

"God, if Joy knew, or found out -"

I raised my fingers in a cockeyed Boy Scout sign. "I won't say a word about it."

"Thanks." He looked both ways. "The thought of incest wrenches my stomach." He stopped, as if the air was too thick to breathe. "So, we both get horny around young ladies, our daughters included. Maybe we can help each other here."

Time to get things, other than Harry's huge dick, out in the open. "What do you mean?"

"I don't think I'm going to be able to resist the twins, sleeping in the same room as me." Harry's erection pointed up. The twins were right in their estimates. It was at least ten inches, probably longer. Shit, he'd tear any young lady in half with that thing. Joy was right to be worried. His voice lowered. "Maybe we can swap?"

"What?"

"You take the twins tonight, and let Annie stay with me." He hung his head. His penis wasn't drooping. It had a bulbous end, like a flagpole knob. Harry was crazy like a fox, offering me a two-for-one trade for the night. How could I refuse? He didn't know Randi alone was probably worth the trade, given Brandi's reluctance for physical intimacy. The bonus would be, this would fulfill my promise to Joy, and give me a chance to fulfill her upon our return. My reply was obvious. "You must be out of your fucking mind! I'm not going to let Annie get reamed by that -" I pointed to his thick dick. All propriety was out the window.

"She could do worse." Harry began to rant. "I'm clean and I'm safe. I passed a sexual disease test last month, and Joy insisted I get a vasectomy after the twins were born. And I'd be careful. Most women stretch to fit."

"You brought us up here, just so you could get into my daughter's panties? You're slime, Harry Cocksworth!" What was he suggesting? Either Harry gets Annie, and I get at least Randi and Joy, maybe with Brandi as a bonus, or Harry gets the twins, I lose Joy, and maybe I don't even get Annie. Putting it that way, the options were clearer. "Have you suggested this to the twins?"

"No!" He shook his head. "I didn't think I'd have to, given what went on in the back seat. Looked like Randi was ready to jump into your lap all the way up here. That was Randy, right? She's the curious one."

I nodded. Joy's plea echoed in my mind. She'd hold me responsible if Harry slept with his daughters. I'd never hear the end of it. "Let me talk with Annie. She should have a say." Goosebumps ran down my spine.

"That's certainly fair. This has to be consensual, for sure. If you need to, think about this as keeping my ass out of jail."

I didn't care where Harry's rear end ended up, but I was concerned about his front. At least we were both on the same page. Harry and I had four balls. Was that a walk? Certainly I'd struck out with Brandi, despite my home run with her sister. My mind shifted to Annie, and Harry's massive erection. "You gotta take it easy on her. If she says yes, that is."

Harry finally stood, and pulled up some loose-fitting swim trunks. He managed to twist and bend his erection so it didn't stand out like the Washington Monument. A moment later, he was shaking his head, as if attempting to dislodge something from his ears. "I'm sorry, Harvey. Maybe you and Annie should leave. Take my car. We'll catch a ride back."

"No way." I couldn't leave Harry and his daughters. They'd double-team him in a second, and he was already primed to fuck whoever became available. I hate moral dilemmas almost as bad as witnesses. "We'll get through this, one way or another. Come on, the girls are probably waiting." My swim trunks went on more easily than Harry's, although the front wasn't flat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.