Dots and Dashes of Color
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An epic tale of fathers and daughters sexual encounters that reaches into the guts of big business and the perverts therein. Hmm, sounds like a made for TV movie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Father   Rough   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

What if someone depended on you for a critical life-or-death chore, but the subject under your supervision was less than cooperative? Wouldn't you go to any lengths to get the task completed? How about eight inches?


Distinguishing Characteristics

The Klymonns were packing up almost before they reappeared in the neighborhood. Scuttlebutt said that some business enemies forced good old Bert out a decade ago by, causing his abrupt departure. Not one to learn from his mistakes, Bert had sawed off the limb he was perching on in California, which brought him back to town, his family back into their old house, and me between his daughter's thighs. Through fault of his own, Bert was messing up at the current position. Some friends came to the rescue, recommending Bert for a new position with yet another company, out East, far from his disastrous experiences.

As the moving van departed, we all met on the Klymonn's front lawn to say our good byes. Jake gave me a thumbs-up handshake and a pounded my back a couple of times. Janie gave me a big hug. I left my hands at my sides. No telling what trouble I'd have gotten into if I'd started fondling that body of hers. Maddie Klymonn gave me a tight squeeze that lasted too long. Her hand snaked between us, rubbing the front of my pants.

"Too bad we couldn't get together," she whispered in my ear, holding my erection through the cloth. "Maybe when I come back to visit family." Like daughter, like mother?

We all stood and waved like Beverly Hillbillies until the Klymonn's smoking station wagon disappeared around the corner.

It was about an hour later that a brand new silver crossover vehicle came up the street and turned into the Klymonn's former driveway. A man, a woman and two young ladies piled out. Annie was out the door in a flash, introducing herself to the girls, hugging them like long lost friends. Since I knew what happened with most of Annie's friends, I stayed inside at our window. The incident with Janie, her brother Jake watching, had me skittish. The inner circle of folks savvy about my sexual antics was growing way too large for my taste.

Annie waved, screaming so loud I could hear her through the double-pane. "Dad! Come over and meet the neighbors!"

It was only proper to say hello. I shrugged on a jacket and started across the street. I was seeing double. The two young ladies looked exactly alike!

"Dad! Look out!"

I turned to face a speeding truck barreling up the street. I leaped onto the sidewalk, out of harms way.

Annie grabbed me with one hand, the other extended like Vanna White exhibiting a letter. "This is Randi and this is Brandi. They're twins!"

They were identical in face, hair, shape and size, even clothing. No way was I ever going to tell them apart.

Their father opened the garage door, and then came over. "Hi, we're the Cocksworths - Harry and Joy." He held out an open hand, which I shook in disbelief. What a name!

Joy looked up from her watch and forced a smile. "The real estate agent was kind enough to give us the key early."

"That's nice." Beyond their vehicle, I watched Annie helping the girls unload several boxes and suitcases from their vehicle.

Joy was tapping her toe to a silent rhythm, or perhaps to the tick of the second hand on her watch. "Speaking of which, we all need to get over to the mortgage company office for the closing. Come on, ladies."

Both girls came running over, faces drooping. "Oh ma, do we have to?" asked one.

"Yeah, what are we going to do? Just sit and watch you push papers around?" asked the other.

"Boring!" said the first.

"You're old enough to stay here by yourselves." Joy grabbed Harry's elbow and pulled her husband towards their vehicle. "Just stay out of trouble. We'll be back soon."

"Goodie!" shouted one. "Maybe Annie could show us around?"

"Just be sure to take your medicine," Joy glanced at her watch again, "on the hour."

"Yuckers!" said the second.

It was time to extract myself from this family squabble, since the family wasn't mine. "Well, welcome to the neighborhood. If there's anything we can do to help, just ask."

I faced the street, waiting for a stream of traffic to pass before crossing.

Joy was one decibel short of screaming. "I don't want you getting sick and spoiling our dinner plans. Promise me you'll take your medicine."

I peeked over my shoulder. Both twins crossed their arms under their breasts, lifting them. I stood there, watching the soap opera.

"You'll have to stay home, honey," said Harry. He had opened the car door.

"The hell I will." Joy jerked her head in my direction. "Sorry about the language." She stared at her hubby. "We both need to sign the papers or the house won't be in both our names."

"I know!" said Annie, who joined the fray after emerging from the garage. "Daddy can give Randi her medicine. Can't you, Daddy?"

There she goes again, getting me involved. I faced the new neighbors. "Oh, gee, I don't know. She doesn't seem -"

"Could you do us that favor?" Joy's eyes were wide, and a genuine smile lit up her face. The girls took after their mother, who was 1000% prettier when she smiled.

I pointed to my chest. "Me?"

"Yes. I know it's asking a lot, but if you could come over in forty-five minutes and make sure Randi takes her medicine, I'd really appreciate it." She batted her eyelashes.

"We might not even be here," said one.

"Yeah, maybe we'll go cruise the mall," said the second.

"I thought you two were too old for a sitter. All right then, Mr. uh?"

"Marcus." How quickly they forget, even when they want a favor.

"Mr. Marcus is going to stay with you while we're gone," said Joy. "Obey him as if he was one of us." She approached and handed me the house key and a bottle from her purse. "Follow the dosage. On the hour."

The two girls had run off, playing some sort of private game of tag. Annie was circling, trying to figure out the rules. With all of their motion, the twins were mixed in my mind. "Excuse me, but how am I going to tell them apart?"

Joy came back from the open passenger door of their car. "Ladies, get over here," she screamed.

The two stopped their cavorting and ran to their mother's sides. Joy pulled them closer. Then she stuck her index fingers at the neckline of their t-shirts.

"Ma!" they cried in unison.

Joy pulled the collars down so that their minor cleavage was exposed. "Randi has this birthmark." Sure enough, on one girl, there was a black spot decorating the inner surface of otherwise blemish-free tit flesh.

I realized I had not yet agreed when their vehicle screeched out of the driveway and down the street.

"Can I take them for a rollerblade tour of the neighborhood? Please?" asked Annie. "Less than half an hour."

The twins were leaning forward, awaiting my decision. "Go ahead, but don't be late." They flashed smiles and ran into the garage for their gear. I wandered up the front walk and into the house. Almost all of the furniture was gone. Back in the family room, the Klymonn's had left a threadbare plaid sofa and a 13" TV set sitting on a small wooden crate.

I turned on the TV and clicked through the channels. No cable service, of course, just snowy images of the locals. I flicked it off. Leaning back, I spotted something behind the Klymonn's old sofa, leaning against the wall. I reached down. It was a plain manila envelope. I unclasped the flap and pulled out a well-worn magazine. "Teen Temptresses." Hmm. Bert must have left this behind. Or Maggie? The kids? I flipped through the pages, pausing at the ones that stayed open themselves. Young women in skimpy outfits adorned every page. My dick hardened at the display. One quarter inch more of exposure in any of the photos would have made the magazine X-rated. Given the see-through and slipping costumes, it was a solid R. So, one of the Klymonns and I shared the fantasy. I wondered which one it was.

The sounds of clumping on the front porch signaled the girls' return. I pushed the magazine back into the envelope and stuffed it under the seat cushion. The twins jogged in wearing tight tops and tighter shorts, one in blue, the other in red. It took no imagination to picture them naked.

"Where's Annie?" I asked.

"She said she had a friend from art class coming over," said blue.

I studied my watch, and then looked back and forth at the two young ladies. "Almost time for your medicine."

"Keep your pants on," said red.

I stood up, holding the bottle. "So, which of you is which?"

"Guess!" said blue.

I thought about performing the same examination their mother had done, except their shirts were much higher and tighter. No way could I tug at their collars. "I'm not going to do what your mother did. Please tell me, which of you is Randi?"

"Well, he did say please," said red. In a choreographed motion, she took off her top. Blue hesitated, then followed suit.

With no bras, their pert tits were pointing straight at me. As I scanned from chest to chest, I uncovered a problem, besides the fact that I was sporting an erection. Both had a black spot, in almost the same location.

Their dialogue was a ping-pong match, each taking turns.

"We used indelible marker," said blue.

"The medicine will make Brandi really sick," said the red.

"Randi has to take full doses until it's used up. Doctor's orders."

"So you can't give it to both of us."

"Now Randi doesn't have to take her meds."

"So you're stuck!" They both folded their arms again.

I grabbed their wrists, narrowly missing their breasts. "This is no game. Your folks trusted me to make this happen."

Both girls dropped their heads. My hard-on was a lump in my pants.

"Look at that!" said red. "Mr. M is horny!"

"Oh my!" said blue.

The girls pulled away and huddled, buzzing in each other's ears. In profile and close together, their pointy nipples almost touched.

"Tell you what. There's another way to tell," said red.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.