Sibling Sex Education - Cover

Sibling Sex Education

Copyright© 2011 by SplendidSpunk

Chapter 5: Mom Cums Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mom Cums Home - Skipping classes allows Paul to see his mother with someone other then his father

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

"What the fuck are you doing walking around half naked?"

I turned to see mom sitting on the couch, her face staring at Sam's naked pussy. I touched Sam's arm and whispered in her ear.

"Go get your zip drive and bring it down."

Mom looked puzzled when Sam headed for the stairs and she said.

"Sam get back here and answer me."

Sam obeyed my command and continued up the stairs as I sat in the middle of the love seat and faced her.

"She'll be right back, what brings you home so early?"

Mom looked at me and shook her head. She looked puzzled but not mad, and I could see from her eyes that it wasn't her choice to be here. She shook her head again to clear her mind and then said to me.

"Paul, what happened? Why was your sister naked from the waist down?"

"In good time I will tell it all to you but first we need to show you something. So what happened? Why are you back now?"

"If you must know, your father had to go back to work and when he left I thought it best to come home."

I nodded but sensed something more was going on and was determined that there would be no more secrets that she would keep from Sam and I. Sam padded down the steps and I asked her to insert the drive in the TV and bring me the remote control. Then I had her sit on my lap. I turned on the TV and brought up the first picture. IT wasn't an award-winning photograph but it was clear who was lying naked on the table sucking a cock, while her pussy was being stroked by a naked blonde with big tits and a creamy white ass.

Mom face paled and I leaned into Sam's as I pulled her legs apart and had her straddling my own legs.

"Stroke yourself slut."

Sam leaned her head against my shoulder as her hand started to play with her cunt. Mom was focused on the screen and quiet so I slowly moved through the photos I'd taken. I set the control to automatically move on its own, changing views every few seconds and said.

"So, Mom tell us why your really home so early?

"I told you..."

"Mom, no more lies!"

I'd raised my voice and mom startled and looked from the screen to me and then back at he screen.

"How? How did you take these?"

"Does it matter, it's you being a slut. I'm sure Dad isn't aware of your afternoon activities, is he?"

"No. God no. But you don't understand..."

"Then tells us."

Sam was making little noises now and I could see her finger penetrating her slit as I conversed with mom. Mom either hadn't noticed yet or she was too shaken from the photos.

"I ... well you see..."

Mom told us that those two people were Dad's boss and the boss's secretary and that at a company party the boss had taken a liking to her hinted that mom could help Dad's career a lot if she were open minded. I knew our parents didn't really need the money that Dad's job was only important because he really liked what he did. All in all mom revealed that she'd agreed and became the boss's slut. She admitted that after the first few times she came to enjoy being used and as long as Dad was in the dark no one was going to be hurt. She then admitted that she'd gone with Dad on this trip because the boss had asked for her. When the boss had had his fun, while Dad was working, he took Dad on another trip and mom was sent home.

"My god Sam! Stop that."

Mom had finally noticed what Sam had been doing. I could feel Sam's juices wetting my jeans for some time now and I whispered to her.

"Go and call Alex, have her come over and just come in."

Sam got up and went to cal Alex and I looked at Mom.

"Sam was masturbating for you, Mom. You asked why she came home naked? Well Sam and I were at the lake and I made her strip as we walked the trails. Later, when she was completely naked I fucked her on the shore in view of a number of people walking the far side of the lake and at the end, just as we came, in view of another couple standing just twenty or so yards from us. Then I made her keep up with me on the way to the car and she was unable to find her jeans and keep up. When we got to the parking lot..."

Sam returned and sat back down and resumed stroking her pussy."

" ... we saw a group of young boys and Sam walked up to them, slipped off her thong and handed it to them. So she had no option but to walk into the house like that."

Mom said nothing but continued to stare at Sam's hand as it pinched her clit and then slid a couple of fingers into her wet hot hole. I waited a few minutes, letting her watch and then said.

"Mom, come over her and get down and show Sam what a good pussy licker you are."

A mixture of shock and desire filled moms face, as she shook her head no.

"Now, mom. I don't like being made to wait."

Slowly mom slid off the couch and started to walk the ten or so steps to us.

"Crawl. Do not test me mom."

Slowly mom dropped onto her knees and then placed her hands on the carpet and moved towards Sam and her wet hot cunt. When she was kneeling in front of Sam she raised her hand tentatively and moved it towards Sam hairless cunt.

"Use your tongue mom, Sam's already had enough of fingers!"

Stunned but filled with desire mom opened her mouth and after looking at me and seeing my determination stuck out her tongue and lapped at Sam. It wasn't long before she was hungrily eating her daughter's cunt with relish. Sam was twisting around and grinding into my now erect cock and I could tell she wanted to cum in her mom's face so I said to her.

"Cum on mommy's pretty tongue slut."

Sam's body convulsed and she came as she put her hands on mom's head and held her face tight to her spasming pussy as she came hard. When Sam had enjoyed all but the last throes of her orgasm I said.

"Mom why is Sam the only one whose cunt is exposed? Strip for us mom, let's see what Dad's boss has been enjoying for so long!"

Moving as if in a trance mom slowly unbuttoned her blouse and let it slip from her arms then she reached behind her back and unclasped her plain white bra, letting it too drop and revealing her tits. Her nipples were erect telling me that she had been turned on eating her daughter's cunt. She looked at me and asked.

"May I stand up to remove my slacks?"

I nodded and Sam and I watched as our mother slid her slacks and panties to the ground. The she stood waiting for me to command her. I whispered to Sam.

"Go and get your strap on, put it on and remove your tee. Put on a pair of heels with your garter and stockings."

When Sam left I said to mom as I stood.

"Undress me, mom."

Move carefully removed my shirt, unable to look in my eyes as she did. Then she undid my belt and pulled my jeans and under ware off, gasping when my already hard and erect cock spilled free.

"I want you to take me in your mouth, just like you took Dad's boss mom, all the way into your throat."

Without a word mom waited while I sat down then back on her knees she bent forward and opening her mouth took me in. I enjoyed the feel of a different mouth enveloping my cock. Mom did well and let my cock fill her completely easily taking me into her throat without a gag. I saw Sam coming back with her plastic cock strapped on and as she walked toward us she was slowly stroking her cock like I might have.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.