From Mom to Slut - Cover

From Mom to Slut

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Now that I'm over forty, my sex-drive is in overdrive. So, when my two teenaged sons, their cousin and another friend ganged-up on me one afternoon out at our pool, well, I gave in pretty easily. Things have never been the same since.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Nephew   Gang Bang   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

I've been told that it's not easy getting old. Well, I suppose at forty-three, I'm not old. After all, I still look good, maybe that thrice-a-week to the gym regimen helps. And, I never had really big boobs though much of my teens was spent hoping and praying they would grow and grow and grow. Oh, they did ... some. I'm a B-cup, have been since sixteen and they almost look like they did at sixteen. Lucky me.

I'm also a mother of three, not the ideal for retaining youth and vitality. Thankfully, I've got them into their teens and beyond and they've really been little trouble. I know, knock on wood.

In some ways, being over forty isn't so bad, childrearing is within the sight of them going off to college and such. Then, just hubby and me, well, that's something to look forward to.

Being on the dark side of forty has brought me one aspect to my life that I wasn't expecting though now I've heard it from other women ... lust ... libido ... sex drive.

In the last year or two, I've been feeling like I was fourteen again. And when I was that age, well, all I thought about were boys and that particular appendage that made them boys. Now, here I am, my kids are almost grown, one actually is, she's twenty-two, and my pussy won't leave me alone, I'm wet and horny all the time. I just want to be fucked constantly, it just never goes away. Hubby can give me a great orgasm and I'd go for more right again, right after. And more than once.

Living with two teenaged boys is also not without its sexual side. I'm certain they're both sexually active, in fact Gary, the older one, I actually watched him fucking his girlfriend at the time a few years ago, watched them for almost half an hour, out by the pool, going at each other quite vigorously. And, I've walked into the family room at times as one of the boy's dates made a quick cover-up of a bare boob. So, my boys are also a constant reminder of sex as well.

My boys. Well, that''s Gary, seventeen, and Dennis, fifteen. Gary's the muscular one, he works out and is quite the hot stud at school with girls throwing themselves at him all the time. I can see why, he's hot. Yes, even his mom thinks so.

Dennis, well, he's got girls around him, too, but he's more the brainy-type. Always in the honors classes but a sexy guy, as well. In fact, these two are constantly talking about their conquests and there seems to be quite a string of them. I don't blame any of the girls, they're pretty hot guys. Some boys are shy around girls, well, that's not my boys, oh, not at all.

We have another child, well, she's no longer a child, Sarah, she's twenty-two and is married. She lives nearby, so we see her at least once a week and that's nice.

So, that's our family, all of us pretty sexed-up people as will become even more clear as I tell you more about us.

This story really takes off on a warm, summer day last year.

Hubby was on a business trip, the boys were out at the pool with their cousin, Mitch, he was fifteen, and my younger son's best friend, Jeff, who was sixteen. Four teenage boys, all full of testosterone, all girl-magnets.

I had put on one of my bikinis, the skimpiest, actually, don't ask me why, so I could get some sun and, well, maybe enjoy showing myself to these four horny boys, so I decided to make up a pitcher of lemonade and take it out.

When I sat the tray down on the table, I felt a hand settle right on my left butt cheek, then move under and slide right along underneath me along my pussy. I froze for a second, surprised, of course, shocked, really, realizing that it had to be my youngest son, Dennis behind me.

I've told you how horny and sexed-up I am all the time now, well, I just automatically let out a soft moan. Perhaps it encouraged Dennis, I don't know. What I do know is that two of his fingers went under my bikini onto my very wet labia and started to rub.

I looked up and standing in front of me was Jeff, Dennis' best friend, naked holding his young cock in his hand, slowly stroking it. I felt my bikini bottom come off as Jeff moved toward me bring his cock to my face. Then, a cock began pressing into me from behind, two hands on my hips as I saw my oldest, Gary, drop his trunks and take his cock in hand.

This sounds like it took all kinds of time, it didn't, it was just seconds. As soon as that cock went in me from behind, I just slumped down on the table and let it all happen. I know how this sounds but, well, you weren't there and you weren't as horny and sexed-up as I was now with a cock sliding in and out of my pussy and one being taken into my mouth.

Yes, I was sucking my youngest's best friend as he fucked me from behind. All that as the other two boys watched.

Maybe you think I was awful but what was happening to me was wonderful. My son was fucking me. I really was not at all turned-off by that, no, the opposite, I was highly aroused that my own son wanted me in this new and wonderful way. And his cock felt fantastic.

I had my hand around Jeff's cock as I sucked and licked the knob on the end, knowing that it would make him cum in record time. And, it did, he was soon spurting into my mouth as Dennis stroked in and out of me from behind.

Then, Mitch, my sister's son, the boy's cousin, moved up to take Jeff's place as I opened my mouth for him.

"Oh, man, oh, here it comes, oh, Mom, here, mmm, here," and I felt Dennis shove into me as I sensed the warm flow from his body into mine, my son's cum, spurting into his mother's pussy for the first time. Yes, the first time, a beginning.

I was moving my butt around in a circle as he shot into me, it just felt so good, my own son's orgasm filling me, just the thought put me over the edge as I began to tremble as he stroked in and out.

"Oh, Denny, oh, my baby, making me cum, oh, OH, OH, UNH, UNH, UH, mmm, mmm, oh, so nice, mmm, oh, Dennis," I groaned as I felt him pull out.

Then another cock pushed into me. It had to me my oldest, Gary, who was now fucking me. I loved the long, slow, deliberate strokes he was taking as he held my hips and rocked in and out of me. I could feel cum drizzling down my legs and had some drooling from my lips as well. What a day. Incredible. Things would never be the same after this, I thought, never, ever.

"Mmm, oh, Mom, this is what I've wanted for so long. You feel so good, I just knew you would. You're the sexiest woman there is. God, I love fucking you," he said as he went back and forth. Just about then, Mitch started cumming in my mouth as I tried to keep up with the flow swallowing and swallowing. Once I'd gotten him off, I moved my lips off him to concentrate on my oldest son fucking me. It was so good as his fingers rubbed along my labia while his cock slid past them in and out.

"Oh, Gary, honey, you make me feel so good, baby, just fuck me and make me cum, sweetheart. I just love you fucking me," I said knowing that the other three were right there as well and that I would end up having them all as lovers.

I was gripping the edge of the table as I began turning my hips around as he fucked me, oh, it was wonderful. I especially was turned-on fucking my oldest son while his brother and cousin and friend watched, yes, it was slutty, but I was feeling so slutty. And it was wonderful.

"Oh, Mom, I'm really close, mmm, yeah, I'm ... oh, uh, UH, UHH, UHH, unh, uh, mmm," he groaned as he pushed hard into me as I relaxed and felt the warm pulsing deep inside me as his cum throbbed into me, adding his cum to his younger brother's. He kept going, staying hard until he got me right up to the top.

It was a delicious orgasm my son gave me, the first of many now and he soon stepped aside for his cousin to fuck me followed by my son's friend, Jeff. I had cum all down my legs when they were finished and we all took a nice naked swim after. I think, for the first time in years, I felt pretty satisfied after all that wonderful sex with four horny young men.

We all gathered in the shallow end of the pool, the four boys feeling me, stroking me, hands everywhere as my oldest told me what had happened today.

"We planned it, Mom, we all talked about how hot we thought you were and, well, we all wanted to seduce you."

"My own boys, and you two as well?" I asked.

"Oh, you're so hot, Aunt Carol, how do you think we could resist you in that bikini," Mitch said.

"Yeah, Mom, Gary and I have wanted to fuck you for, oh, forever, I guess. We used to talk about it when we were kids. Even in middle school, how hot you were, how sexy, how we wanted sex with you. Now we have."

"So, you guys planned this?"

"Yeah, Mom, we did. And well, we waited until we knew Dad was gone and, well, you'd be feeling pretty horny. Sure worked, huh?" my youngest asked.

"It sure did. Well, I never thought I'd be going into sex-ed quite in this detail with my sons and their friends. Well."

"We're sure glad you did," Jeff added. The afternoon was getting on and I knew that my nephew and Jeff would be leaving so I offered them each blowjobs before they left. I assured my two boys that they needn't be jealous, they would be well-taken care of afterwards.

The boys and I stayed out by the pool and I lay on the edge with my feet dangling in the water as they each fucked me twice more. I was too tired to cook so, after we had dressed, we had a pizza delivered.

As soon as we ate, I brought both boys to my bedroom and we all stripped and got in bed. It was more fucking until god knows how early in the morning when we all collapsed into sleep.

The sun was starting to come in the windows as I began to wake with both sons wrapped around me, each rock-hard even in their sleep.

"Who's horniest, boys?" I asked as they began to stir and Gary reached and took my hand and moved it to his cock.

"Can you wait, Dennis?" I asked and he nodded as I cradled his head in my arm and he began to suckle me while my oldest moved up between my widened legs and began rubbing his cock along my wet slit.

"Ready, Mom?" he asked and I widened more to let him know I was more than ready. As he pushed into me, waves of pleasure ran through me, my son, now my lover, fucking me, my other son, in my arms, nursing my breast. My pussy now opened to not only my two sons but to my nephew and my son's friend, Jeff.

Both my boys fucked me that first morning, then we had a naked day in our pool with all four boys again, in what was to become a regular event. I was fucked and fucked and fucked by my four horny lovers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.