Ginny
Chapter 23

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A romantic tale of a bright, over-weight girl from the wrong side of the tracks who endures bullying at school and has a bad home life. She finds a guy from another country who now lives in America. He wants to befriend and defend her. But will she accept?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Tear Jerker   First   School  

Frank and I met with Pete next day to discuss the project. The first question which Pete asked was what kind of building would be needed for what we had in mind. Did we want small blocks or would it be the conversion of a larger building which could be made into flats? I said that we had not really thought through what would be required but if he knew of anything suitable we would be receptive to his ideas.

He told us there was a disused rather large linen mill which would be ideal for conversion into flats. It had been empty for years and had extensive grounds. It was an eyesore in the part of the town in which it was situated and was owned by the council. He felt if we told them what we had in mind they might well give it to us for a bargain price. We agreed to have a look at the building that afternoon.

In the meantime I said that should we purchase it for conversion to flats, then good sound proofing would be essential. We would not want tenants constantly complaining about noise from their neighbours. Frank also suggested that if we were dealing with the council, it would be a good idea to get the colonel involved as he had a fair amount of clout with them and was on very good terms with the mayor. Pete and I both agreed and I said I would approach him once we had seen the building and if we decided it was suitable for our project.

We also agreed that once the project got under way, Pete could keep his team intact as long as there was work for them.

When I told Ginny that we were going to see a building that might be suitable for our project, she asked if she could come with us. I told her she was welcome as we needed as many opinions as we could get to make sure we made the right decision. The building was situated not far off the main road into town and not too far from the town centre. This meant that it would be close to all the amenities that people would need if they came to live there.

Like most mills of that type it was a large multi storied rectangular building which meant that there were no fancy corners to increase the cost of conversion. In its heyday if had been a splendid edifice and we all felt that it would be worth restoring and would enhance the beauty of the town. The large area of ground around the building meant we could build more houses and also create recreational space for those who lived there.

Having agreed it would be suitable for the project I spoke to Bill about helping us with the negotiations with the council. Not only did he agree to do so, he also agreed to put some funds into the project. He said this would increase the strength of his hand when we began our discussions with the local authorities.

We made our initial approach before it was time for Ginny and me to make our way home to resume the last part of our study. It was agreed that Frank and Bill would do most of the negotiations and leave Ginny and I free to concentrate on our studies as we entered the last phase of our high school career.

If it was strange coming back without Shirley at Christmas, it felt even stranger this time. We knew that she had moved away permanently. I think Ginny felt it more because she knew that from now on she would only see her mum when we visited her and Bill. She now had a separate life and a separate home in a far away place.

But back at school things soon returned to normal. We had been notified that we would be accepted to the University of California and that Ginny would be on a full scholarship. I had not applied for a scholarship as I did not want to deprive someone else who might need it more.

Ginny was still working hard as was Sylvia since they both had chances of being Valedictorian. I was working hard too and knew I would not be far behind them. With the exams and the prom looming ever nearer, I hired a limousine for the occasion and we invited Jim and Penny along with Jake and Sylvia to join us. It was arranged that they would be picked up by us and that we would share a table. Afterwards we would be ferried back to our house for an after prom party and I laid in what would be necessary for the occasion

The exams went as expected. Ginny and I felt that we had performed to the best of our ability and now it was once again a matter of waiting for the results. Both Sylvia and Ginny were enduring this wait with a degree of anxiety as I was too. Knowing that any one of us could well be called on to make a speech at the graduation ceremony. The good news was the fact that all three of us as couples had managed to get to the same university as their partners. Sylvia had won a full ride to the same university that Jake had attended with his football scholarship. Jim and Penny were also awarded partial scholarships together at another college. Jake who was home for the weekend came with Sylvia to see me and Ginny just after the exams. Jake was effusive in his thanks for all the help we had given him and Sylvia. Above all they said that they were so grateful that we brought them together. We invited them to stay for dinner and they affirmed they would.

We told them we were going to open a bottle of wine ourselves to celebrate the end of the exams and asked if they would like to stay the night and so avoid having to drive home. After phoning both sets of parents, they told us they would be delighted to accept our invitation. I told them they could have the same bedroom as last time but told them with a laugh, that in the absence of any loud music this time, they would need to ignore the noise that would emanate from our room as Ginny was a screamer. Sylvia and Jake laughed at this while Ginny blushed to the roots of her red hair. Sylvia said,

"It is all right, we were aware of that from the last time you extended us your hospitality" Sylvia said

After dinner and with the chance of spending the night together, Jake and Sylvia made an early night of it. As they entered their room Sylvia said to her lover that perhaps Ginny would not be the only one doing the screaming as they had lost time to make up as she only saw him on vacations and any other time he was able to make it home. She then moved to Jake and began tugging at his shirt and began to remove his clothes. As he stood before her naked with his hard cock bobbing before him, she said,

"Now it is your turn, Stud!

Jake looked at her with a sense of wonder and then laughed.

"You know I keep asking this, but it always amazes me. I used to be helped in my studies by a very shy but brilliant young student from this school. I wonder what happened to her."

"She got laid by the guy she was helping," Sylvia told him. "And then she found she liked it. So whenever he is around she makes sure that he is enlisted for duty as often as possible."

Jake began to undress her and as soon as she was naked she fell to her knees took his rampant cock in her mouth and sucked him. It was not long before he exploded and she swallowed his seed. Jake grabbed her in his arms and lifted her onto the bed and devoured her with Kisses. He spent some time sucking on her nipples and caressing her breasts, before returning the favour and spreading her legs began to suck on her pussy. He brought her to the verge of an orgasm before backing off. But the second time he tried to do this Sylvia had her hands on the back of his head and held him in place clamping him with his head with her thighs at the same time.

"Make me cum," Jake, she told him, "I want your hard cock in my Pussy. I want to feel you to fuck me hard."

It wasn't often that Sylvia used the F word and this really got Jake going. As soon as she had cried out in her orgasm, he placed his hard rod at her entrance, pushed it home with a single thrust and then rode her hard and fast. And within a short time she cried out.

"O God Jake, I'm Cumming, I'm Cuuuuminggggg.

Jake however continued to thrust into her and he brought her to a second orgasm and continued through that before finally shooting his seed into her.

As his cock softened he rolled off her and pulled her on top of him and kissed her, holding her tight to his chest

"I love you my darling Sylvia," He told her. "But if you keep this up, I don't know if I am going to have the energy for football and being your lover at the same time."

"You are supposed to be an athlete, stud," she giggled, "you will just have to train harder to make sure you have the stamina to do both. You had better be warned I will be a hard task master and expect you to do well in both activities."

Jake gave a mock groan,

"I suppose you will be pushing me to keep up my grades at the same time?"

"You had better believe it," Sylvia told him,

"And to think," Jake replied, "I have been looking forward for months to having my girl with me at college."

Sylvia laughed and told him, "You know you will love it!"

"That is probably because I must be a latent masochist," he said to her.

"Then you had better know," she said giggling, "That if you fail in any of these endeavours, I will cater for that by seeing that you are severely punished."

Jake gave another groan."What have I let myself in for?" He asked,

This time they both burst into laughter.

Shirley and Bill let us know that they would be with us for our senior prom and our graduation. Ginny had already been shopping for her dress with Shirley's friend Flora. This was at the request of Shirley as she wanted all the details of the dress and how Ginny looked, without me getting to know too much about it. I think Flora took pictures of the shopping expedition and of Ginny trying on various dresses before choosing the one she was going to wear. As both Flora and Shirley were taking computing courses among other things, it would have been easy for her to email them to Shirley. Further communication from Ginny probably kept her abreast of all that was going on at this time.

Shirley and Bill arrived the day before the prom and decided to stay in Shirley's flat. Ginny would dress for the prom in her mother's house and I would collect her in the traditional way. This meant that the first time I would see her in all her glory was when she made her appearance in the dress when I went to pick her up in the Limo. When she emerged she once again took my breath away.

The dress was strapless and was made of satin and held up by her full breasts, accentuating their beauty. It was a brown shade but with an almost copper sheen to it. Above the bust it had a narrow border which followed the contours of her breasts and from a distance it looked like a narrow strip of leopard skin round the edge of the bust. It hugged her waist and accentuated the shape of her hips before flaring at the bottom. It was matched by similar coloured shoes with a low heel which meant she would be about the same height as me when we took to the floor. Her hair was done in ringlets swept to one side and flowed to just below her shoulder. I took her hand and presented her with a corsage of white roses then kissed her cheek, not wishing to disturb her makeup.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.