Ginny
Chapter 11

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A romantic tale of a bright, over-weight girl from the wrong side of the tracks who endures bullying at school and has a bad home life. She finds a guy from another country who now lives in America. He wants to befriend and defend her. But will she accept?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Tear Jerker   First   School  

Shirley was visibly upset and Ginny went over to her mother and held her in her arms.

"Are you sure mum?" She asked. "It is sixteen years since you have seen him"

Shirley replied, her voice shaking. "His features haven't changed much and I recognised his mother. She is older but not much different from the time she spread those malicious rumours about me. The two girls were probably his daughters, but I wonder where his wife was."

I butted into the conversation at this point. "I have a question to ask each of you," I said.

They turned and looked at me in surprise.

"Shirley I can understand that would be shocked at seeing your ex boyfriend and Ginny's father on TV like this, but why are you so upset after all this time?"

"I think it is seeing his family there and thinking if he had done the right thing by me it should have been Ginny and her sisters who were healthy and happy people glad to see their daddy back home," Shirley said, "I think it revealed to me just what that bitch of a woman stole from me."

"I can understand that," I told her. "It seems your anger was directed more at her than at him."

"You are probably right," she admitted. "Since I have stopped drinking too much and come to live here in much more pleasant surroundings, I have thought a bit more about what happened."

"What conclusions have you come to that you didn't think about before?" I probed.

"Well if I had been him and a friend and two other boys had come up to me and told me that they had sex with his girlfriend. I would have felt betrayed and mad." She said. "At our last meeting he was really angry and called me a whore. But I think if it had been me I would have asked her why she did what she did and listened to her answer."

"If it had been me that found out things like that about my girlfriend, I hope I would have done the same Shirley, but at his age, and without the tragedy that has shaped my life, I don't know if I would have been that mature, especially with the parental pressure he was getting."

"I know," she said. "In the end we are both victims of her scheming."

I went over to Ginny and drew her into a hug and said to her.

"You went as white as Ghost darling, hearing you mum saying what she did, and seeing him like this has shaken you hasn't it?" I asked.

"Yes it has, I always knew I had a father somewhere out there," she said, "but I never really thought about him much. I suppose it is because I was concentrating on getting out of the mess my life was in and trying to keep my dream of a scholarship alive."

"And now what do you feel?" I asked.

"It has brought home to me that he is real and seeing these two girls who are my half sisters has made me so sad. I just feel I have lost something precious without knowing I had it or needed it."

I kissed the top of her head and said,

"That was a very elegant and succinct way saying how you feel. I can almost feel what it is like for you. The question I have for both of you is this. Do you want to do anything about it?"

Shirley looked at me as if had two heads and said

"What could we do about it? And why would we want to?" She asked.

"You might not want to do anything about it Shirley although if he is your ex, then you have a chance to set the record straight. You might even want some sort of revenge by exposing the lie his mother spread about you. But equally I am concerned for Ginny." I said.

"Why would this affect her?" Shirley asked angrily.

"You did not really listen to her just now, did you?" I asked. "She has just said her father was a vague figure till now, but being confronted not only with him but with her two half sisters, she realises she has lost something precious. She has ties of blood there that you do not have"

Shirley's mouth fell open and she was shocked. I think she realised for the first time how this would impact upon her daughter.

She turned to Ginny and said, "I am sorry, Ginny I didn't even think about you and the feelings you might have about this. Do you want to do anything about this new state of affairs?"

"I don't know mum. I don't want to do anything that would bring pain to him or to those two young girls." Ginny replied

I said, "Look let's not rush into any decisions about this right now. How about I get my private eye, to make sure he is who we think he is. Before we do anything maybe we should find out what kind of man he is now and whether or not we would want to get to know him. I must say, though I was pretty impressed by his behaviour and what he said to the reporters. He seemed to be pretty brave and to have a real concern for his soldiers yet was pretty humble about his own role in all this."

Shirley said, "You are pretty good in your assessment of him. He was always a team man and an inspiration to his team mates. He was always a caring young man, that's why I fell so hard for him. It makes what happened just so much harder to bear," she said tearfully. "I know I would not want to open that can of worms and experience again the hurt, the anguish and the distress of that time."

"Well we won't do anything in a hurry, we can sleep on it and let a few days pass and then see how we feel," I told them.

But I made up my mind I was going to get my detective to look into things. Shirley and Ginny went shopping the next day and that left me free to make my own arrangements. I phoned up the detective agency and asked to speak to the guy who had worked for me before. When he came on the line I briefed him about the new situation. I asked him to find out about the three guys who lied about Shirley and see if there was anything we could do to expose the lie. I wasn't sure why I wanted to do this, but it seemed right to me. I also wanted him to find out if the guy himself ever thought about the daughter that might have been his.

He was fascinated by this follow up assignment and he said so. "You, know, Mr Mc Thomas," he said, "I was a cop for twenty five years and I think I saw the worst of human behaviour and it makes you cynical, but it would be nice if we could bring some kind of happy closure to that poor lass who was deserted by everybody in her hour of greatest need and maybe do something for her daughter too. I'll give it my best shot."

As I put the phone down, I felt I had the right man on what was going to be a very delicate job.

Sylvia and Jake were working at the desk in Jake's bedroom. They were alone in the house as his parents had gone to the theatre with friends and were having supper afterwards so they would not be back until much later. Sylvia was taking him through some old math papers as they revised for their forthcoming exams. They had been at it for some time, when suddenly Jake stood up. He stretched to take the kinks out of his back after spending so much time bending over the desk. Sylvia looked up at him.

"Have you had enough? She asked.

"More than enough," Jake replied, "I don't think I can take in another fact, my head is stuffed to the brim"

"You are probably right," Sylvia said, "We will call it a night and relax for a bit."

"Good, said Jake, I will go downstairs and get us some cokes."

As he disappeared, Sylvia got up from her chair and went to sit on the bed with her back resting against the headboard. Jake returned with the cokes and handed her one.

She took it and after a few sips set it down on his bedside table. She reached out and took his and set it beside her own. Then she reached up pulled him to her and kissed him. Jake kissed her back and the kiss deepened and their tongues began thrusting into each other's mouths. After a bit Jake pulled back and said,

"Sylvie, I don't think this is a good idea."

"Why ever not?" Asked Sylvia. "We have done a lot more than this often enough in the past."

"I know," he said, "But whether that has been here or at your place our parents have always been downstairs and that has kept us from going too far. I am not sure that doing it when they are not here I could control myself and stop."

"We have been through this before Jake," she said, "and I have told you I am not worried if we get carried away. I have been on the pill for over the two months needed to be safe so it doesn't matter to me if that happens"

Jake groaned and asked,

"What has happened to that shy withdrawn girl who could hardly talk to me when she started tutoring me?"

"She met this hunk of a footballer," said Sylvia, "and he turned her into a bundle of horny hormones and right now I am so horny I want you Jake."

"We have been through this before," said Jake. "You know I am going off to college and you know what it is like. There are lots of girls who want nothing more than to go to bed with one the team. What if something happened there that put a spanner in the works of our romance? It would not be fair to you if I did what you want."

"Jake Samson," Sylvia said, "If something like that happened I would be so hurt, and the hurt would be the same whether you had taken my virginity or not. Sometimes I think you are using that as an excuse because you don't want to fully commit to our relationship."

"That is not true," Jake protested. "I am trying to be fair to you"

"You are not being fair to me Jake," She said. "I want you and I am prepared to trust you, but you won't trust yourself. If I want to cement our relationship by giving myself to you then we have till the end of summer to enjoy the time we have together. I think that will strengthen our desire to be faithful. After all a term is not a long time and you will know that when you return I will be waiting for you and that I will hold nothing back"

Jake was silent for a bit. His mum and dad were thrilled that he was going out with a bright girl like Sylvia and thought he was a lucky man. Her parents had accepted him with open arms and obviously hoped the romance would last. So what was his problem? Was he holding back as an excuse because he half wanted to be in a position where he could take advantage of what might be on offer when he was away? He didn't think so. If that was the truth, then why was he holding back? Sylvie was right; she would be hurt just as badly by any infidelity on his part whether she was still a virgin or not.

She was looking at him as she waited for him to sort out his thoughts.

"You are right about one thing Sylvie," he said, "If I was unfaithful you would hurt just as much whether I had taken your virginity or not. I don't really know why I am putting it off."

"Jake before I started tutoring you, you admit yourself, you took advantage of every girl who wanted to get into bed with you. Now you are worried in case you revert to type. But I have been your girl for several months now. We have fallen in love and that love has deepened since we became a couple. In all that time you have not looked at another girl. The fact that you haven't had sex with me is down to you restraining yourself, not my unwillingness and still you haven't looked at another girl. So what makes you think you can't do that when you are away at college?"

"You are right Sylvie, I know I love you and everybody thinks I am a lucky man to have you as my girlfriend, but are you sure you want to do this," he asked.

Sylvia said "Jake I am certain I want you and I want you now"

With that she pulled her top over her head then unclipped her bra and threw it aside.

Suddenly Jake found himself staring at her beautiful c cup breasts and his cock was rock hard. She moved nearer to him and pulled at his tee shirt and he raised his arms as she pulled it from him. Then she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately and he could feel the softness of her breasts against his bare skin.

He broke off the embrace and unzipped her skirt and she eased her bottom up off the bed and he pulled it off. Her panties followed and then he shimmied out of his own trousers and underwear. Now naked they began to kiss again and their tongues danced as they thrust into each other's mouths. Jake's hand crept down and began to fondle her pussy and she gave a little gasp as she felt him stroke her. He inserted a finger gently inside her until it struck the barrier of her still intact hymen and he withdrew it. Now he began kissing down her body till he reached her glistening pussy and then began to lick it. Her reaction was to thrust up into his face and began to give little "oh" sounds.

Her hand came down and pressed on the back of his head pushing it hard against her vagina and he began licking round her clit and occasionally drawing his tongue across it and she began to writhe under him. Then he started lashing her clit with his tongue she screamed as her body arched and her orgasm swept over her. Before she recovered from this Jake took his hard cock and pressed it against her entrance and the head slid easily over its threshold. He paused and as she looked up into his eyes he gave her one last chance to pull back.

"Sylvie, my darling, are you sure about this?" He asked.

"Yes Jake," she cried. "I want you inside me. I want to feel your hard cock fucking my pussy. Do it Jake. Fuck me now!"

He had never heard her use the F word before and to hear this virginal, once so shy girl utter these words to him, made him almost lose it. But despite her pushing on his ass and trying to thrust up against him he managed to stay still long enough to regain control, and then with a sudden thrust he pierced her barrier and pushed into her. She gave a little squeal of pain and as he bottomed out he stopped.

"Are you ok," he asked.

"Yes," she said, "It hurt a bit but it is easing off. You are so big and I feel so full. Jake I love you. I want you to use that big cock and show me what it is to be loved."

Jake started to thrust into her in short strokes but soon she was meeting his thrust by pushing up to meet him. He lengthened his stroke and began thrusting into her faster,

"O, God Jake it's wonderful. Fuck me, use me. Fuck me harder. I'm really yours now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.