Ginny - Cover

Ginny

 

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A romantic tale of a bright, over-weight girl from the wrong side of the tracks who endures bullying at school and has a bad home life. She finds a guy from another country who now lives in America. He wants to befriend and defend her. But will she accept?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Tear Jerker   First   School  

The next week flew past. Both Ginny and I began approaching people we felt would like to join our self defence class. Ginny approached Penny Mitchell who had heard about our run in with Jake and our star quarterback Paul Wilson. She thought it was a good idea and said if we got it started she would come along. She also managed to corner Sylvia Plath who was horrified at the thought of doing something that would get her noticed. Eventually she persuaded her to come and have lunch with us so that she could meet me and talk about the purpose of the group.

The meeting was not a great success. I managed to get her to say she would think about it but was not very hopeful about the outcome. However, to my great surprise Ginny persuaded her to come and eat with us again the next day. She did not say very much but she seemed to be fascinated by the interaction between us.

I spoke to Jimmy Sneddon and he wanted to know what the time commitment would be. I told him we would meet for an hour to an hour and a half one day a week after school providing we could get permission to gather within the school building. I also asked if he would help with recruiting the younger ones and anyone in our year and above who might benefit from being part of the group. He said he was not ready to make any commitment at this stage but he would think about it and let us know.

Later on in that week he joined us at our lunch table and while he was there, Penny Mitchell came across to ask how we were progressing. She too sat and ate with us. Her and Jimmy began discussing the pros and cons of our projected enterprise and I noticed Sylvia was listening intently to their discussion. By the end of the next week Jimmy had agreed to join, and he and Penny along with Sylvia had become regulars at our table.

In the meantime Ginny and I had gone shopping and she had bought some dresses and skirts and tops along with some more fashionable underwear. I also gave her a mobile phone so that she could contact me if any emergency arose. When we arrived back at my place we unpacked and put away her things in a wardrobe in one of the spare bedrooms. I had suggested that she should give me a fashion show by trying them all on so that I would be able to make an informed choice when she asked what I thought she should wear on any given day.

She had looked at me and innocently asked if that included seeing her in her new undergarments. I had assured her that this was a vital part of any Fashion show. She just grinned at me and then stated, that this just proved she was correct when she said it before, I was a pervert. I grabbed her and threw her face down on the bed and playfully spanked her bottom. She had screamed and said I was child molester as well. Then she had rolled over, grabbed me and pulled me into another of her searing kisses. After that things got pretty hot and fashion shows and unpacking were forgotten for a considerable period of time.

Later that day when once again she was eating at my place, I asked how she felt about the steamy session of making out that had gone on in the afternoon.

She had looked at me and giggled and said that she thought it was obvious what she thought about it. She certainly had not complained at my manhandling, but she wanted to know why I had asked. I had explained that while I would never do anything intentionally to hurt her and while I had not gone beyond the rules we had set, her passionate responses really got me going. As a result I had to exercise a lot of will power and self control to stop myself from going beyond the bounds of what we had agreed.

Ginny had looked at me and said that while she was not ready to go all the way, she trusted me enough to follow my lead as long as I stopped when things got beyond her comfort zone. A discussion followed on the dangers of this, in that both of us could get carried away and that it only took once to have disastrous consequences. Ginny said that for some time now she had thought about going on the pill in case something bad had happened at her place if somebody had broken into her room. She had giggled and said maybe she should do it now just in case she decided to seduce me. I had laughed and said she could do that any time she felt let like it. She had said again, 'Pervert.' But we had both agreed that she should see her doctor and ask to be put on the pill.

By the end of the third week we had sounded out a few people about joining the self defence class and we had six kids from the first year, four girls and two boys and we had eight for the second year, five girls and three boys. With Ginny, Penny, Silvia, Jim from Junior and senior years this made up a working group. It was added to when we got another two girls, Jean Graham and Shirley Harvey and a boy, Tom Ishicagawaw from the junior and senior years. Tom was half Japanese and like Jimmy Sneddon a bit of a computer nerd. Overall it seemed the girls were more interested in joining than boys which was interesting.

Since we had enough people to begin, Ginny and Penny went to see the gym mistress to see if we could use the gym for our after school classes. Miss Cassidy, on learning what we were doing, asked who was taking the group and was told that I was. On hearing this she smiled and asked them if I was the boy who had taken out Jake Samson and Paul Wilson. They both looked startled at this question and asked her how she knew. She laughed and told them that members of Staff had their own grapevine.

They told her it was the same person and that I was well qualified to take such a class. She said that if the group did not mind a teacher joining with them she would like to take part since a form martial arts was something she had always wanted to learn but had never got round to doing anything about. Ginny assured her that it was unlikely anyone would object to her presence. She was after all a very popular teacher.

When this was relayed back to me I saw the immediate advantage of this. The class would be supervised by a member of staff and would lessen any chance of others objecting. I readily agreed that she could take part if she so wished. Up to this point everything was going smoothly, but one should never expect life to run as we would like. Little did I know disaster was just waiting around the corner.

Ginny had spent Saturday with me as her mother was at work, but felt that she should go back and spend at least part of the evening with her. It was about ten o clock that evening when I got a frantic call from Ginny. When she got home her mother was with two men and they had all been drinking for some time. Ignoring the men she told her mother she was going straight to her room to study and then shut herself in, locked and bolted her door.

She got out her books and her laptop and did try to get some work done. But she could not concentrate for worrying about what was happening on the other side of the door. She was just thinking about going to bed when an argument broke out between her mother and the men. She could hear what it was about. One of the men had suggested that Ginny should be made to join them to make up the numbers. Her mother said that Ginny was too stuck up to join in.

The other man said it was easy enough to get over that problem they would just go in and grab her. Then one of them came over and tried to open her door. She heard him shout that the bitch had locked herself in and the two of them started heaving at the door. Her Mother had come across and was shouting at them to get away from it and that she could take care of their needs. One of the men said who wanted to fuck an old bitch like her when there was a fresh young thing on the other side of a thin piece of wood and they started kicking at the door panels.

Her mother had then tried to pull one of the men away and had been flung to the floor. She had risen and taking one of the chairs and attack the man with it. He had drawn a knife and stabbed her. Ginny got out her mobile and dialled me. In a panicked voice she told me what was going on and was afraid that her mother had been badly hurt. I told her to phone 911 but on no account was she to go out there.

She could do nothing about the men and would be no help to her mother. I would be over to her place in less than ten minutes. I also dialled 911 and told the operator what was happening, that a woman was hurt and that her sixteen year old daughter was in danger of being raped. Then I ran for my car.

When I arrived at the flat there was a police car parked by the entrance to her block of flats and an ambulance was just arriving. I took the stairs two at a time and rushed into the room. One of the men was out cold and the other was handcuffed. Ginny and one of the policemen were kneeling by her mother. I learned later she had been stabbed several times and there was a pool of blood around her. The Policeman was still trying to stop the bleeding while the other was on his phone. The paramedics had followed me into the room and took over from the policeman who demanded to know who I was. I explained that I was Ginny's boyfriend and that I had been one of the people who had called them after Ginny had phoned me.

Now that there was nothing left for her to do I could see that Ginny was on the edge of hysterics and I moved over and took her in my arms. The medics were now getting her mother on to a stretcher and said they had managed to stop the bleeding but would need to get her to hospital. They asked Ginny If she wanted to come with them and she nodded yes. I asked which hospital and they had told me St. Thomas's. So I told Ginny to get in the ambulance and I would follow in my car. As I made for the door one of the police men stopped me.

He told me that the flat was now a serious crime scene and that detectives were on the way. He asked if the girl could stay with my family until the police were finished with the flat. I said that this would not be a problem. Ok, he had said, now you go and look after your girl. We will be along later to take statements from both of you. I think you are going to be at the hospital for some time if my estimate of the mother's condition is right. I thanked him and his partner for their prompt arrival. He smiled and said you were lucky there, our patrol car just happened to be minutes away from here when we received the call. I thanked him again, and made my way to my car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.