Xenia Series - Cover

Xenia Series

Copyright© 2011 by Imnaked4all2C-EvnU

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - First of a series

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

pleasures for Master and 5 punishments for me. What could Master like? What would be a punishment that would actually punish?

Some things can be both. Pleasure can turn into punishment as forced orgasms over and over or punishment into pleasure like a hard shower stream on the clit.

(tentative list)--Washing Master with tongue-completely ending with sex of Master's choice of course.

Watching slave being used and / or humiliated by a task, a person of Master's choice or exposure.

Analingus for Master

Developing an even deeper submission

If Master allows slave to stay in room with Master, greeting Master naked on my knees ready for a blow job or with legs spread wide for his inspection and sex.

Punishments- bathroom slave

riding the wooden pony especially in public or in front of Master's friends

clit and nipples chained together, ginger figging to discourage tightening of butt cheeks and ass whipped hard

#1 Being forced to appear naked and submissive in front of old school crowd-especially those who were admiring or bullies. Perhaps to pleasure them and obey them as well.

Being taken to bar or truck stop and forced to be naked and flirting with ALL of the men, with them allowed to fondle, grope and experiment with Master's slave, perhaps suspended and bound and they get to invent tortures and humiliations.

Being forced to deliver oral sex to another woman, especially in front of others.

( alt A longer period of time bound and various clips, pliers, penetration objects such as lit candles to drop hot wax, ginger, toothpaste applied to clit, tiger balm to nipples by Master or others. Perhaps suspended in a bar.)

Xenia thought and rethought the list. As she imagined the impact of each act, she got a little closer to subspace. Her mind got foggy and her body aware and silently preparing itself for use.

The door to the dungeon opened and Master stepped on down the stairs. He had a plastic bag in his hand and a smile on his face...

"Slave, get on your hands and knees and present your ass, and don't even talk to me."

Xenia got over onto her hands then elbows and knees and placed her face down to the floor, her tongue touching the floor as taught. Her knees shoulder width apart as she displayed her ass for Master's benefit, and hers. Xenia felt her her heart beating faster as her cunt warmed up and started getting ready for juice. Her clit tingled and started to thump pleading for a touch, a whip, a clip. She heard the rustling of the bag and squishing of the lube. Master swatted her butt cheeks a couple of red stings and she felt a large plug sliding into her ass, not painfully but a stretch and her anal ring tighten around the narrowed part. This made her clit thump harder and more regularly. "Stay put."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.