Xenia Series - Cover

Xenia Series

Copyright© 2011 by Imnaked4all2C-EvnU

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - First of a series

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Slave. Get up and mop the floor, when you're done come and assume position prone 2. Position Prone 2 is on your knees, knees apart shoulder width, waist bent with your face to the ground, arms spread over head along the ground. Your tongue then should be always touching the ground to maintain proof of positioning."

I sat up and found the floor rag and mopped up the floor. Master watched me closely as I crawled around the floor. I mused that he enjoyed seeing my tits hanging down or my asshole spread out as if to say "Welcome."

I made my way to Him and placed my hands before my face and slip them forward until my face reached the ground, my tongue licking the floor. My ass in the air. I felt something fall on me. My T-shirt! I didn't move.

"Slave. Put it on. I will drive you home."

"What?? Master will drive me home? He will know where I live. This might be a good sign, that he wants to really continue." I was ecstatic, about this possibility. I loved submission to a strong and arbitrary Master. I loved being naked and fondled by strangers, even blindfolded and gagged. Nothing turned me on more than to be disciplined in public, naked before clothed men. Nothing.

To get another chance. Maybe weekends will become a regular thing. WOW!

I got into Master's car, in the backseat and we rode home in silence. I thought about how this weekend went. When I tried to open the back door-it was child proofed so Master had to open it from the outside. Just another touch of management, ownership by a ruler who understands his place and mine.

As I exited, he spoke holding his finger to his lips to remind me not to speak unless invited.

"I'll get back to you later on. I want us to plan on next weekend. You should get ready by wrapping up any loose ends. I might have a proposition for you if you do alright."

It was a plan, but I knew I can say no. I didn't want to. I wanted Master to take me now.

"Master won't be on the computer for at least an hour. I hope he gets back to me soon."

I wonder what his "proposition" is?

"I hope he wants to get together more. Maybe we can do more online, or maybe he wants us to move in together?" I was going over the options-What could I think about it? Each time I was getting deeper and deeper into his mold. I was becoming his slave in mind and body. "Do I want to get even more involved if that is what he wants?" The idea was hot and I felt very excited and happy to even contemplate it.

"What if he means to end it? What if his proposition is to stop and go our separate ways after a couple of weekends? Then what?" My panic level rose and I thought "No, he can't mean that. He wants to continue. I want to continue. I want to be his clay, his obedient servant and slave.

I went into the house and got online. No Master. "it's OK. He needs more time. I'll make a salad take a shower and check back later.

Tomorrow morning came and went. No Master. I getting beside myself. I checked the job sites and checked back to Master. Nothing. My heart was pounding and I was shaking. I cleaned the house to use time and please Master-like magical thinking.

It was 2 days later Master got back online.

"Slave."

"YES, Master. Thank YOU!" I said with emphasis.

"Slave you may speak. Did you do well without me? Did you touch yourself? What did you do with your time? Tell me."

"Master. Thank you for returning. Thank you for allowing your worthless slave to speak her drivel. I missed you and longed for you. I did not touch myself as you had ordered me not to. I cleaned the house as that is pleasing to you and hoped you'd notice my efforts."

"What did you think about your time with a Master?"

"I loved it wholeheartedly. I felt fulfilled as if I was leading the life I was meant to live as I am meant to live it. I feel empty without your direction and discipline.

Master, I love the sex and my orgasms are the best I've ever had, when you allow me to have one. That is something to work for and look forward to."

"Excellent" Master wrote. I would like to have you come by this weekend again. I have something special, just for you to see. You make take it or leave it. Better yet-I'm going to send it to you. If it is acceptable, you may come this weekend and never leave again. Read it over carefully this week. It is serious, and it means business."

"Yes, Master. Thank you." He WANTS me!! I promised to read it and think about it-though in my mind I was already wanting to just say yes, yes, yes and not even bother. Just go.

Master sent this:

Master is the person of authority. Master may add rules and expectations anytime he wants to.

Slave is the property and bound to obey any and all rules laid down by Master.

Master will see to the safety of slave and will act at his discretion to ensure safety and health of slave.

Slave will show her gratitude by obedience and constantly trying to improve on the speed and quality of her submission to his rule.

Master is under no requirement to inform slave of anything, or ask permission from slave for anything once under contract.

Slave is never to lie to Master, or conceal anything from Master.

Master will be clear in his orders. He will enforce his orders to educate the slave for improved servitude, and hence an exemplary slave will be developed. Slave may be proud of this.

Slave will take a vow of silence. Slave is never to speak unless invited to or ordered to speak. Slave will never attempt to influence Master or Master designate to change or adjust an order or to create an order, nor to indicate a preference of slave's. Not through words, looks or body language.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.