Xenia Series - Cover

Xenia Series

Copyright© 2011 by Imnaked4all2C-EvnU

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - First of a series

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My hands were lowered and cuffed behind me. I felt one of the men feel my cunt one last time, he pushed his hand around to let me know my legs should be farther apart and he felt it thoroughly. I was well lubed from my own horniness and he slipped his fingers in my hole and stretched his fingers apart.

I heard Master's voice, "Slave. come with me. You guys, go on upstairs." The fingers pulled out abruptly.

Master led me to the cell and when the last man had the door close behind him, he removed the gag and blindfold. He put a chain around my right ankle and uncuffed my hands. This gave me some freedom to move around. "Here is lunch. I'll be back in a bit after they go. Then I have REAL surprise for you, you'll love it."

"Yes, Master. Thank you." I meant it too.

I was already loving it ALL. It was moving fast, but it unleashed a potential previously unknown to me. An ecstasy I never felt before. Orgasms beyond anything I dared hope for ... when I had one, per Master's approval. But-that just made it all the more special. This is IT. The amazing experience of sex slavery. I was born to it. It makes me eternally horny and I haven't felt bored in the couple of weeks Master has been in charge. I could easily give up my career goals for this. Would I? Should I? Can I?

I ate the lunch and drank the water from the fountain. A prison fountain by a toilet-more humiliation. Master is so detailed. I knew he would always be ahead of the game. I appreciated that of him.

"Slave. This afternoon, you're going to clean my house. Then I will finish with you and you can go back to your home. Think about this weekend carefully. I may have you back again."

Those words were like music. "I may have you back again," he said. "YES!" I'm REALLY going to do a good job here.

"Yes, Master. Thank you." I replied as I should.

Master left an ankle cuff on and had me go up the stairs ahead of him. i saw the kitchen to the right and went in to start washing the dishes. He must have had a party for the men that played with me.

"I'll just get comfortable here and supervise. The dish soap is under the sink. when you bend down-spread your feet and push your ass out."

Master is teaching me better form. I did as he ordered. "Reach out and fondle Master, reach out and grope, put something inside there" I thought as I presented my ass.

No response. I started washing and cleaning. Master's eyes followed me all around the kitchen. "I wonder how I could do this more pleasingly to Master. Invite him to toy with me. Entice him to reward me?" I made SURE I exposed everything I could when bending, squatting and just standing.

I cleaned the floor on my hands and knees, naked and keeping my ass in the air as high as possible, my ass spread wide, my anus begging for a poke, hoping against hope Master would relent and penetrate, caress and orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.