Climb on Klymonn - Cover

Climb on Klymonn

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is another in my "Birthday" series, but I've lost track of the count. The Klymonn family moves back into the neighborhood, across from the Marcus house, after ten years. Both of the Klymonn children are now - well, why don't you read on and find out for yourself?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   First   Safe Sex  

In Part 1, Janie had gone down on Harvey, provoked (actually, set up) by Anna, Harvey's daughter.


A banging on the door to my bedroom woke me from an unsettled sleep, filled with dreams of Janie's breasts and nipples, not to mention the damp patch between her thighs.

"Daddy, get up! We're hungry!" Anna always demanded attention. I was surprised the two of them didn't bound into the room, half naked, and rape me.

"Okay! I'm getting up. I'll be right down." I threw on a robe over my t-shirt and jockey shorts and descended the staircase.

The two young ladies were at the kitchen table, still in sleep shirts. My eyes drifted from Janie's face to the front of her shirt. The memory of her outstanding nipples made me stare. I hoped she wouldn't catch me.

Anna knew what she wanted. "Pancakes!" Cold cereal was not an option.

"I'll get the mix. Anna, fetch the griddle. Janie, the eggs and milk are in the fridge please." We convened at the kitchen counter. "Anna, you measure. Here." My daughter poured the ingredients into a large metal mixing bowl. "You can use the electric mixer."

"No, Daddy. It tastes better beaten by hand." She took a whisk from the drawer and started to whip the mixture. After a short time, her arm dropped limp at her side. "This is tiring. Janie, your turn."

I glanced at the bowl that Janie was holding against her stomach for leverage. Her sleep shirt was pulled tight across her breasts, accentuating the nipple mounds I had the pleasure of meeting the night before. As she swung the whisk around the bowl, her breasts bobbled under the shirt. I couldn't take my eyes off the display. "How much batter did you make?"

"You know I love your pancakes. We can always freeze the leftovers. Say, I bet Jake would like some."

"Probably, if he's up by now. I wonder long his friends stayed last night?" There wasn't a single car in their driveway the last time I looked. I suspected Janie's sleepover was my daughter's idea of a prank, albeit a sexy one.

I made a tall stack of pancakes, more than the three of us could consume. Anna ate a couple, and then ran upstairs. Janie and I sat at the table in awkward silence. Occasionally, our eyes would meet, then I'd redirect my attention to the clock, a cabinet knob, anything but Janie.

Anna swooped back in and grabbed a paper plate. "I'm taking Jake some pancakes. You said he'd probably like some."

Before either of us could object, Anna was out the door, slamming it for punctuation. The silence continued, until I couldn't stand it any longer.

We said it in stereo, "About last night..." then laughed at the coincidence. The ice had been broken.

"You first," I said.

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing, you know, like, getting all sexy with your friend's Dad."

Not in my case, but I wasn't about to spill the beans about squirting my cum into Anna's other acquaintances. "Don't worry about it. I won't say a word to anyone." And that was the truth.

"You should know, like, I don't blame you for what happened."

"No?"

"Anna got me all excited, first talking about sex, and then we got undressed. Before you know it, she was all over my tits, sucking my nipples. I got so hot, I wasn't thinking straight. And when she said you were easy to talk to, and I just had that embarrassing incident with Jake -" Tears that had welled up in her eyes overflowed down her cheeks.

"There's nothing to be upset about. Really!" I moved next to her and put my arm around her shoulder. With a finger, I smoothed away the wetness on her cheeks. She leaned her head against my chest. In that position, her upper arms were squeezing her breasts together. I was standing above, looking down on a valley with twin, hard peaks.

"It's just, I almost couldn't trust myself. You see, I've never done that stuff with anybody. It was really hot. I mean, you were great."

"So were you."

"Really? She turned her head up. Our eyes locked. I felt my head moving down, closer to hers. She licked her lips clockwise, first the top, then the bottom. Her eyelids were at half-mast, dreamy. Our faces were a fraction of an inch apart. She stood, breaking away from my grasp. Those two outstanding nipples were trying to punch their way through the material. "Oh my God! Do you know what we almost did?"

"What?"

"We almost kissed! Me, kissing my girlfriend's dad!"

I was confused. Last night, she'd sucked me off and swallowed my cum. Today, kissing was some kind of sin?

"I don't go around kissing just anybody."

I frowned.

"Oh, no. Don't take it, like personal. I'm sure you're a good kisser. It's just that, for me, kissing is special. Reserved for, you know, the right guy."

I didn't understand Janie's calibration on intimacy. "Oh sure. I understand." I glanced towards the front door. "Maybe I should check on Annie. You can finish your breakfast and get dressed with some privacy."

"Good idea. Say, can I finish these?" She pointed to a medium stack. "I know I've already had one serving, but they're so good." She pulled her shirt tight against her body. Those nipples were still at attention.

"Go right ahead." I threw on a mismatched pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt and walked across the street. Annie had been a long time delivering those pancakes to Jake. I peeked in the front window before ringing the bell. There, on the living room floor lay Annie, buck naked, except for pancakes covering her breasts and crotch. And those weren't going to be there for very long. Jake had already poured syrup over them and was eating them off her body, one at a time. After the flat dough was mostly gone, he kept using his mouth and tongue, sucking her nipples, and then diving between her legs for a taste of her natural syrup. Her hips were bucking off the carpet as he wiggled his head between her thighs. In a smooth motion, he picked her up and carried her up the stairs and out of sight.

So much for Jake's promise to be intimate with Janie first. Should I tell her? How would she react? What's worse, what if she found them in bed together? I stumbled back to my house. Janie was dressed in the same clothes as when she arrived last night. "I hope you don't think I'm a pig."

Jake was. Maybe I could prevent Janie from learning that. "Huh?"

"I finished the pancakes. I'm so full. I just want to go home and take a nap. I didn't get a very restful sleep last night." She stepped forward.

I grabbed her shoulders. "Don't go just yet. We never had much of a chance to talk. I want to know all about where you lived, and school, and -"

"Why do you really want me to stay, Mr. Marcus? She slid my hands from her shoulders down the front of her chest until I was holding her tits. "How do they feel?"

I massaged them gently, remembering her sensitivity. "They're marvelous. Do you like what I'm doing?" Oh, please say yes.

Janie tugged at her collar. "I'm getting hot, Mr. Marcus. I better leave before I do something that breaks my promise to Jake."

My face must have betrayed me.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" She stepped to the side to get past me, and reached one hand to grab the door handle. I stepped in front of her, and her hand ended up between my legs. "Sorry."

She wasn't that sorry. She still had my semi-hard prick in her grasp.

"Are you always like this?"

"You mean, excited by a beautiful woman?"

"Cut it out. You don't have to say stuff like that, just because -"

"Because nothing!" Should I persuade Janie into bed, to keep her from Jake's betrayal? "Isn't it obvious I find you attractive? And you said it was mutual."

"That is such a line. Are you asking me to, like, get intimate while Anna is at my house?" Her hand was massaging me. Was this potential fuck justified?

"No, I just think you should stay here a while."

"How come?" She turned red. "The truth? I got really horny last night, rubbing you and all. And when Annie suggested I do it with you, I was really tempted. You're so big." She squeezed and made it so. "But then I remembered my promise to Jake, and well, I just couldn't. He'd be devastated if I had my first sex with somebody else."

Oh, Janie, how can I tell you what's going on at your house? "We don't have to do anything. Really!" I put my hands on her shoulders. "Just keep me company. Tell me about school." I glanced back.

Janie released my erection. "What's wrong? You're trying to prevent me from going home, aren't you? Let me go." Janie shook off my grip, throwing her tits from side to side. "You're not the boss of me." She swung her overnight bag at me and bolted past.

My shoes were still tied from when I'd kicked them off. By the time I got them on and ran over to the Klymonn's, Janie must have gone inside. The side door was open. I entered the house, listening for activity. Sounds came from the basement. I found the door in the kitchen and crept down the stairs.

Janie was buried, waist deep, in a angled aluminum laundry chute five feet off the floor. After a couple of feet, the duct made a forty-five degree turn straight up into the ceiling. Her feet were on a middle rung of a wooden ladder. Clothes were piled high on the floor below her. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. "Help! Jake! Get me out of here!"

I moved closer.

"Jake! You bastard! Fucking my friend when we were supposed to be saving ourselves for each other. Get me out of here! Jake, can you hear me?"

I stood in front of the dangling young woman, facing her exposed navel and stifled a laugh. This would have won top dollar on one of those "send us a videotape" shows. Above her hips, she was bare. I spied her sweatshirt on the floor next to the ladder. Janie banged on the inner surface. "I'm stuck in here."

I reached up and grabbed her hips.

"It's about time. What are you waiting for? Pull me out, you shit."

I held her hips and pulled down. The only thing that moved was her jogging pants, which slipped to her thighs. Janie hadn't worn panties. Now my face was inches from her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.