My Race Is Royal - Cover

My Race Is Royal

Copyright© 2011 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 30

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Young Donnie McGregor is about to learn the meaning of his clan's motto. He is called to serve the gods of the Scots, as together they battle terrorism and the slow destruction of the Earth. A slow build up to this one, but plenty of action as it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse  

The doorbell rang and Katie instinctively knew who it was. She couldn't stop herself from glancing in the mirror to see how she looked. Experience led to her peaking through the spy-hole to check who was calling and she saw Amira waiting for her ring to be answered.

Opening the door, Katie didn't say a word. Instead, she stepped forward and pulled Amira into a hug. The other girl clutched at her tightly and Katie felt movement that suggested the tears had begun to flow. Her right hand rose to gently stroke Amira's hair.

"A warrior you may be," Katie whispered, "but you have been wounded deeply."

Katie broke the embrace, but kept one arm round Amira's waist as she guided her inside the apartment. She realised the girl had arrived with nothing other than what she was wearing and made a mental note to do something about that as soon as possible.

Once the door was closed, Katie led Amira towards the bathroom. She had to let go of her completely as she began to run the bath, pouring in a generous quantity of relaxing bath foam.

"They took everything I had. My brother and my dad," Amira sniffled.

Katie rose and put her arms around the girl again.

"We will be here for you now, we will be your family," she said soothingly.

"I can feel you in my heart. I've felt it from the start. When you reached out and took control, I could feel you touch my soul," Amira managed through her tears.

Katie realised that Amira was talking in rhyme and she wondered if the girl was doing it on purpose. She guessed the reference to 'taking control' had been when she had first linked with Amira and somehow managed to get her to turn so that she could see her brand.

"That is how close we will all become," she answered Amira's observation. "It's a good description; we will become soul-mates. All of us. For now let me help wash away the blood and the pain."

Amira stiffened in her arms.

"My hands are stained blood-red, but I had to see them dead. The pain won't go away, it's been with me from that day," she rhymed.

"Hush," whispered Katie. "Let me help you now."

Standing back, Katie checked the water in the bath and adjusted the temperature slightly before shutting the water off. She looked at the traditional sari that Amira was wearing and began to undress her. Amira continued to cry quietly and allowed Katie to remove her clothing.

As Katie removed the bright material, she couldn't help but admire Amira's exquisite beauty. Her skin was flawless and her figure was slight, but had curves in all the right places. The sari puddle on the floor and Katie slipped her hands behind Amira to unclip the plain bra that she was wearing. The girl's breasts were revealed, her nipples small and dark chocolate coloured.

Katie knelt to remove Amira's panties, the other girl putting a hand on her shoulder to keep her balance as she raised one foot and then the other. A pair of simple sandals was the last thing to go and Katie took the opportunity of massaging each of Amira's feet for a moment as she took them off.

Katie rose and took Amira's hand, leading her over to the bath and helping her lower herself into the water and white foaming suds.

"Can you take away the pain? Can you make me whole again?" the girl asked.

"Shhh," Katie urged. "Just relax and let me wash you now."

Katie dropped her own housecoat and stepped into the bath, lowering herself so that she was sitting behind Amira, her legs stretching out on either side of the other girl. She took the flannel and began to gently wash the skin of Amira's back, holding her long black hair to one side to do so. Her hand moved in soothing strokes and Katie could feel Amira begin to relax.

Katie leant forward and planted a series of soft kisses across Amira's shoulder and neck. The girl sighed and Katie thought the tears had stopped. She dropped the flannel into the water and let both hands begin to stroke Amira's sides, her fingers slipping over her ribs. Amira's weight shifted and she leant back against Katie's chest.

Katie gathered more foam in her hands and let them glide up Amira's taut stomach until they rose to cup her breasts. She heard another sigh, one of satisfaction.

"I know this should feel wrong, but your hands are soft and strong," said Amira quietly.

Katie continued to wash as she caressed, gently kneading the other girl's breasts and teasing her nipples to hardness. She continued that for some time and then urged both of them to their feet so that she could wash more of Amira.

Bending, Katie retrieved the flannel and used it to cover Amira's back and butt with foam. She placed the flannel on the shelf for the soap and returned to using her hands to wash the dark skin, spending a long time massaging the cheeks of Amira's ass. Squatting down, Katie scooped up more foam and let her hands trace up the other girl's trim legs. Amira widened her stance to accommodate her, but Katie stopped before she reached her sex.

Standing again, Katie slipped her arms around Amira to capture her perfect breasts once more. She spent a few minutes moulding her palms to the firm orbs and swirling her fingers over the hard nipples.

"Turn round for me," she whispered.

Amira turned within Katie's embrace and Katie saw that she had her eyes closed and her bottom lip between her teeth. Her right hand rose to brush a few loose strands of hair aside and then to caress Amira's cheek.

"Open your eyes, look at me," Katie breathed.

Katie found herself looking into the deep brown eyes and registered that some of the pain seemed to have gone. She leant forward until their lips met ever so gently in a lover's kiss.

Pulling back, Katie held Amira's gaze and her hands dropped to stroke her firm ass cheeks again.

"You did what you had to do," she stressed. "You became the warrior that you needed to be – to avenge your family and to keep yourself alive. But you are much more than just a warrior, feel the soft, sensuous woman that is also inside you. Feel how you respond to my touch, feel the love beginning to grow and heal the pain. Let me do this for you."

They kissed again, a languorous kiss, without urgency. Katie's tongue emerged to trace Amira's lips and moisten them. Her left hand pulled Amira closer and she felt their breasts press against each other. Her right hand dropped and snaked between them to press upwards to the juncture of Amira's thighs.

The other girl's breath caught in her throat, but Katie felt her move her legs apart again to allow her better access. Her fingers encountered moisture, not water from the bath, but a thicker, slicker moisture altogether. Katie's fingers traced the lips of Amira's sex, gathering the slick juices as they travelled upwards to her sensitive clit. Amira's hands rose to Katie's shoulders to support herself, as she jerked at the touch on her sensitive bud.

"Do you feel that? Does your response feel like that of a killer?" Katie whispered.

Amira tensed at her words, but quickly relaxed again as Katie's fingers continued to work their magic on her clit.

"That feels like the response of a lover to me. Reach out and feel it, embrace it, let it consume you," Katie crooned, as she sought out Amira's lips again.

This kiss held more urgency and Amira's response was immediate. The girls' tongues duelled for a second and Katie could sense Amira's passion rising to a peak. She broke the kiss and pulled away, registering the disappointed look on Amira's face.

"Come on," she said. "Let's dry off and finish your 'treatment' in my room."

Stepping onto the bath mat, Katie grabbed one of the huge fluffy towels from the towel rail and held it open in invitation. Amira stepped lightly from the bath and felt Katie wrap the warm towel around her.

Katie used the slight rubbing motion and tapping dry with the towel to keep Amira aroused. Dropping the towel, she took the other girl's hand and led her towards the bedroom. She stopped beside the bed and stooped to plant a kiss on the claymore brand on Amira's shoulder.

"Warrior and generous lover," she whispered, as she straightened to kiss Amira's lips again.

Pushing the exotic beauty down onto the bed, Katie lowered herself over her to maintain the kiss. Her hand rose to capture Amira's left breast and she stroked it softly as they kissed.

Trailing gentle kisses across Amira's cheek and neck, Katie smiled at the groan of pleasure that escaped from the other girl's lips. She continued her journey, placing moist kisses in a line down Amira's chest as she positively worshipped the flawless skin.

"I need to feel him too, is that something you can do?" moaned Amira.

At the taking the girl's dark brown nipple between her lips, Katie was surprised by the question.

She hadn't thought about the possibility of 'linking' with Donnie using her new gift. She ran her tongue over and around the nipple and reached out to her husband mentally.


Donnie was finding it difficult to sleep, his mind going over the events of the day. He also missed the comfort of being able to spoon up to Katie's butt and the security that came from having his arm holding her.

"Awww, are you missing me?"

Donnie sat up.

"Katie? Is that you Katie?" he asked.

"There's no need to shout, I'm right here. There's someone with me who wants to feel you. Can you see this? Can you feel it?"

The sudden image of Katie lying naked on top of the girl from the house in Glasgow appeared in Donnie's mind. The contrast of white on brown and the fact that Katie was nursing on the other girl's breast was hugely erotic.

Somehow Donnie was able to feel the electricity building between the girls. He connected with it and fed some of the strength from his own gifts to strengthen the bond.

His image of the girls showed him that his actions had done something, as they both jerked as if stung.

"Oh goddess, what did you do? That feels incredible!"


Katie felt that Donnie had done something that had ramped up her sensitivity. She had a notion that Amira had felt it too. That seemed to be confirmed by the way Amira now had her hands in Katie's hair, urging her to sink lower.

She slid down Amira's body, trailing kisses as she went. The Pakistani girl was gasping every time Katie's lips touched her skin and her legs were already parted in invitation. The smell of Amira's arousal flooded Katie's senses – it was a heavy, spicy, smell – redolent of the east.

Her first taste of the girl's juices had Katie hooked and she let her tongue part Amira's lips as she began to tease her to new heights.

"Oooohhhhh!" groaned Amira, her hands pulling Katie's face against her pussy.

Using her right hand, Katie parted the petals before her and drew her tongue over the sensitive flesh again and again.

"Ooohhh, ooohhhh, yeeessssss!" Amira responded.

Feeling her partner's hips rising from the bed and her hands trying to pull her mouth higher, Katie gave in and let her lips settle on Amira's already excited clit.

"Aaaaaiiiieeeee!" the other girl shrieked.

Katie interpreted that response as a positive one, so she used her tongue, swirling it from side to side over the sensitive bud. Quickly coating the middle finger of her right hand in the available juices, Katie slipped it inside Amira's pussy and began sawing in and out.

"Oooooohh, ooohh, oohhh, ooohhh," panted Amira.

Removing her mouth, Katie pressed her finger in deep and curled it to find Amira's G-spot. Her left hand now came into play, as she placed fingers on either side of Amira's clitoral hood and began a firm massage. Tapping away and rubbing Amira's pussy internally, Katie matched the timing of that with the stimulation she was giving her clit. The other girl began to buck up from the bed and her moans were becoming continuous.

When she thought Amira was close, Katie dropped her mouth to her sex once more and resumed licking her little bud directly again. Amira's legs tried to snap shut, as the pleasure overwhelmed her in wave after wave. At that moment Katie sensed Donnie feeding more energy through the connection she had established with him and her own nerve endings exploded in orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" both girls cried out together.

Katie blinked and opened her eyes, realising that she must have blacked out for a moment when her senses had been totally overloaded by what Donnie had done. Amira was limp beneath her and the connection with Donnie was gone. She retrieved a flannel and a towel from the bathroom and gently sponged her new lover clean before slipping under the duvet and spooning up behind her.

Katie's left hand was under Amira's arm, cupping the other girl's breast. She focused on Donnie again and found she could make the connection much easier and quicker than last time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.