My Race Is Royal
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by Scotland-the-Brave

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Young Donnie McGregor is about to learn the meaning of his clan's motto. He is called to serve the gods of the Scots, as together they battle terrorism and the slow destruction of the Earth. A slow build up to this one, but plenty of action as it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse  

"Would you look at this!" Douglas McGregor cursed, waving the bill he had just opened.

"What is it dear?" asked his wife, Mairi.

"The electricity company are putting their prices up by 34 percent! Can you believe that? How can they possibly justify a hike of that scale? The bastards are already making record profits and yet they can still come out with something like this. They're blaming it on the cost of buying gas! If fuel prices are only rising by 4 percent, how does that translate into cost increases for electricity of 34 percent? Rip off bastards!"

Donnie tried to hide his smile. It was unusual for his father to vent so vocally, and he was finding it quite entertaining.

"Maybe it's time to put my tree energy into full production, dad. That would certainly cut the bills," he suggested.

Douglas McGregor halted his rant and focused on his youngest son with a thoughtful look.

"You know, that's not a bad idea. We've already shown it can work. That would show these bastards! They can stick their 34 percent increase right up where the sun doesn't shine!"

Over the next few weeks Donnie and his brother Kieran were pressed into service laying the cable that was required to hook the power supply from the trees to the circuit that served the farmhouse. Douglas also called in a friend who was an electrician. He was required for the tricky part of installing a set-up that would allow the supply from the trees and the mains supply to work together. Basically if the trees were supplying energy then that's what the house would use, but if the wind fell and the supply from the trees waned, then the normal supply would kick-in again.

The family cheered when Douglas flicked the switch to engage the new power source and Craig Bheithe farmhouse was lit up by tree energy for the first time.

"You know, maybe it's time I thought about trying to make some money out of this," Donnie wondered out loud.

"I'll bet you could sell the idea to a big company and make quite a bit of cash," his father agreed.

"No, I was thinking more of licensing its use and charging a percentage. The risk would be that it doesn't take off, but if it does I would make a lot more than just a one-off sale of the concept," Donnie argued.

"What you need is some decent legal advice from a specialist," Douglas suggested.

"That's not a bad idea," Donnie agreed.

Over the course of the next three weeks Douglas and Donnie travelled to Glasgow for meetings with representatives of a corporate law firm. He shared his copy of the patent for the design of the tree energy system and explained that there was a working version already in use on his father's farm. By the end of his meetings Donnie signed a contract that would authorise the firm to license the new power source on his behalf. The firm would charge an annual fee of course, but it took all of the effort away from Donnie and he thought it would be worth the cost.


The first few months of 2010 were busy for young Donnie. As the dates of his Higher and Advanced Higher exams drew near, he threw himself into the same study routine that he had adopted the year before. He had received a conditional offer of a place at Stirling University and knew exactly what results he had to achieve to be accepted for the degree he wanted to study.

He had driven to the Territorial Army place in Invergowrie to look into joining up, but even with a personal recommendation from a serving SAS Trooper, he was told that he was too young.

"Come back next year if you're still interested," the Sergeant told him.

Donnie did take some time off for a special date with Heather. Her seventeenth birthday was coming up and Donnie decided that he would spoil her. On the day (a Friday), he picked her up at her house and then headed for the A9.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"It's a surprise," Donnie replied.

Heather watched the road signs flash past and realised that they were heading for Glasgow. She had been to the city once before, but she had only been eleven years old and it was a distant memory.

Donnie found a parking space on a side street close to the Scottish Television studios. He carefully checked the signs to identify whether there were any restrictions and once satisfied, reversed into a spot and turned off the car's engine.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" Heather asked yet again.

"I told you, it's a surprise," Donnie laughed.

Helping Heather out of the car, Donnie took her arm and made for the first stop of the evening. He had booked a restaurant for a light meal and by the time they were finished it was already 20:00.

Heather was trying to figure out whether the meal was in fact the big surprise, but when Donnie led the way out of the restaurant and turned in the opposite direction from where the car was parked, she realised that the evening wasn't over yet.

Her eyes lit up with excitement when they reached the Pavillion Theatre on Glasgow's Renfield Street. The glitzy advertising screamed out that the show was West Side Story and listed the main 'stars' of the cast. Heather had never heard of the show, but the new experience was enough to get her excited.

Donnie had pre-booked the tickets when he had been in Glasgow meeting the corporate lawyers and he handed them over now as they entered the theatre. He bought them some drinks and snacks and then an usher directed them to their seats.

When he had decided on the show, Donnie was sure that the gritty love story would appeal to Heather. He kept stealing glances at her throughout the production and saw that he wasn't disappointed. She was totally caught up in the story of Tony and Maria and clearly enjoyed the songs and the choreographed dancing. When Tony was shot by Chino and Maria held the dying boy in her arms, Donnie saw the tears streaming down Heather's face.

As the final curtain fell, Heather was out of her seat with the rest of the audience applauding the performance. She was still bubbling over with excitement as they made it back to the car and started the journey back to Perthshire.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was the best birthday present ever!" she gushed.

"But I haven't given you your present yet," Donnie chuckled.

"It was wonderful! Oh poor Maria, to have to hold the one you love while their life slips away. How awful!"

"Heather, it was only a show!" Donnie protested.

"Don't you dare spoil it all now!" she warned. "You've done okay so far by choosing to take me to a show, quit while you're ahead."

Heather recalled moments from the show and tried to sing snatches of some of the songs all the way home. She seemed surprised when Donnie pulled the car to a stop. She looked round and saw that he had parked on Hamilton Lane, a favourite haunt of teenagers who wanted some privacy.

Once she realised where they were, Heather stop babbling about the show and opened her door so that she could climb into the back seat. Donnie took the hint and quickly joined her. He put his arms around Heather and they shared a deep, passionate kiss. When they broke apart, he smiled at her.

"Happy birthday," he said.

Reaching down under the driver's seat, he pulled out a box covered in gift wrap and handed it to her.

Heather squealed in delight and carefully picked at the tape so as not to rip the paper (why do women do that?). Inside the paper was a black box and Heather flipped up the lid to find an intricate Celtic broach.

"It's beautiful," Heather sighed, lifting the broach and looking at the fine detail of the carving.

Donnie leaned in to kiss her again and she responded in full measure. Ten minutes later they had progressed to duelling with their tongues when Heather decided she had waited long enough. She let her left hand drop from Donnie's shoulder and ran it over the hard bulge in his lap. Donnie gasped at the unexpected touch.

"Are you sure about this?" he whispered in Heather's ear.

"Positive and it is my birthday," Heather moaned in reply.

With Heather's intentions perfectly clear, Donnie decided to give her what she wanted. He tried to ignore just how good her hand felt sliding up and down his cock and focused on making her feel pleasure.

He had progressed to rubbing Heather's breasts before, but only through her clothes. Now Donnie began unbuttoning her blouse and when it was fully opened, he saw that she was wearing a camisole and no bra. Sliding the silky garment upwards, he let his hand caress the smooth orb that was revealed.

Donnie traced her flesh upwards until he felt her hard nipple. He teased it between his thumb and index finger, even pulling on it a little. This was further than he had ever gone, but somehow he seemed to know just how much pressure to apply, what moves to make to get the desired response from Heather.

What Donnie wasn't aware of was that the gift given to him by Epona, the gift that had been largely dormant until now, had just woken up and was guiding him.

Going on what he thought was instinct; Donnie broke off from kissing Heather and dipped his head to take her nipple into his mouth. He grazed the sensitive flesh lightly with his teeth and felt Heather arch her back to push her breast towards him. Her breathing had become heavier and the hand that had been rubbing Donnie's pants had stopped moving. He guessed that she was enjoying what he was doing to her and had become a wee bit distracted.

Pulling her blouse further apart, Donnie moved push her camisole all the way up and then give her right breast the same treatment that he had given her left. Heather let out a long moan.

"Oh god ... that feels incredible."

He moved between both nubs, teasing them with his fingers and mouth and then let his right hand drop to her thigh. Heather was wearing a skirt that came to just above the knee and Donnie traced down her leg until he reached the hem of the garment. Heather made no move to stop him and he thought it was safe to continue. His guess was confirmed when he felt her legs parting to allow him easier access to his next prize.

Heather hadn't worn hose, so Donnie's hand was feeling silky smooth skin as it began to climb towards her centre. He heard her begin to pant, as the anticipation of his touch seemed to heighten her pleasure.

The angle became difficult for Donnie's wrist and he let his hand cross to Heather's right leg where he was now able to curl his fingers to encompass all of her inner thigh. Heather groaned again and pulled her legs even further apart.

Donnie teased her a little, trailing the backs of his fingers down her left thigh and then he crossed over and glided back up her right. He could feel Heather straining her hips, trying to force contact between his fingers and her mound, but he resisted for the moment.

At last he let his middle finger trace a line along the length of where he somehow knew her nether lips were.

"Goddess, when Epona said she was wet with a capital 'S', she wasn't kidding."

A heady aroma was reaching Donnie's nose and he knew what he wanted to do next. He took his hungry mouth from Heather's perfect little tits and slid sideways off of the back seat. This wedged him on the floor of the car, behind the driver's seat. For someone six feet two, it was uncomfortable to say the least, but Donnie ignored that. From the moment he had sunk lower, Heather had been moaning...

"Oh god ... Oh god ... Oh god.

Donnie eased Heather's skirt up to her hips, exposing her panties and allowing her to really part her legs. This close, the musky smell made his mouth water and he began to trail butterfly kisses along the inside of her left thigh as he travelled higher. There was just enough light to be able to now see the crease of her sex and Donnie ran the bridge of his nose along it. Heather bucked and let out her loudest moan yet and when Donnie licked where his nose had just swiped, she grabbed his hair and pulled him closer.

Donnie gently removed her hands and pulled his head back.

"Perhaps this might be better if we removed your panties?" he suggested.

Heather managed to lift herself off of the seat and Donnie was able to pull her panties down to her thighs. Once she was sitting again, Heather brought her legs together and raised them, allowing Donnie to remove her underwear completely.

When her legs were parted once more, Donnie teased her with soft kisses again before finally using his tongue to swipe upwards, parting her lips. He made sure to take his time, almost worshipping her sex and it was clear from Heather's reaction that he was doing a good job. By now he had a hand on each thigh to give him some leverage and Heather's hands were back in his hair.

"Mmmm, you taste incredible," he whispered between licks.

"Oh god ... Oh god ... Oh god." Was Heather's only response.

Donnie rolled his tongue and tried to thrust into her, but quickly met a barrier. He pulled back and decided it was time to pay some attention to Heather's clit. Tracing the length of her lips, he gently grazed the sensitive little nub with his tongue for the first time. Heather's body lurched as if she'd received an electric shock and Donnie felt her tugging his hair.

It was obvious that her clit was very sensitive, so he took his time and circled it rather than adopt an all-out assault. He teased, licked and occasionally sucked on it for fifteen minutes, feeling Heather's response climb and climb.

"Oh god, oh god, Donnie, you have to stop. Pleeeeaaaasssseee, you have to stop, I can't hold it!"

He could feel her hands now trying to push his head away, but Donnie somehow sensed she was close to her climax and he chose that moment to be a little more direct with her nub. He licked with a little more force and then took the sensitive clit between his lips and swiped it over and over again with his tongue. Heather's reaction was truly memorable. Her efforts to push him away stopped and instead she pulled him hard against her sex, virtually grinding herself against him.

"Donnie, Donnie, Donnieeeeeeeeeee, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Heather screamed, as she thrashed and flopped around.

Donnie continued to flick her clit with his tongue, able to almost play her like a classical instrument and Heather maintained a constant moan.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, aaaaaahhhhhhh, aaaaaahhhhhhh!"

Gradually her movements slowed and he heard a softer, more satisfied sounding moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

By now Donnie's back and legs were screaming at him from being in such a cramped position. He stooped to give Heather's sex a last kiss and then wiped his saturated face with the back of his hand.

When he rose to perch himself onto the backseat, Heather attacked him and covered his face in kisses, seemingly unconcerned at her own juices.

"Happy birthday," Donnie chuckled.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she gushed.

Donnie gave her a deep, soulful kiss and when it broke he gave her a beaming smile.

"Believe me, it was my pleasure. You taste goooood, girl."

"Are we going to do it now," Heather asked shyly.

"Do you think we're ready for that?" Donnie asked, a concerned note in his voice.

"Believe me I couldn't be more ready," Heather breathed.

"Physically ... perhaps. But emotionally? In any event, I haven't got any condoms," said Donnie.

"Oh shit! Let me at least return the favour then," Heather suggested.

"Tonight was just for you. Think about what you want tonight and tomorrow. If you still want to go all the way you can tell me in the cold light of day and when you're not flushed after just cumming. Okay?"

Heather thought about what he'd said and admitted to herself that she probably wasn't thinking clearly right at that moment.

"I'm going to hold you to that. I'm pretty sure I won't change my mind, so I suggest you start carry a supply of condoms from now on," she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.