Timmy Becomes a Sex Slave - Cover

Timmy Becomes a Sex Slave

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Timmy goes the Cranston Hall in Greenwich and is well hung. REALLY well hung. First it enflames his sister and her best friend. When on a vacation in Majorca, he is targeted by Claire, a kidnapper and scout for her parents. Claire had snatched Timmy's school mate Tabby in Cancun three months earlier. She seduces and snatches Timmy.....and he wakes up in a dungeon.....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Size   Violence  

Weeks later

They woke Timmy as usual and made him get hard and soft, as usual. Chained by his nose ring, they took him to the bathroom and then to breakfast.

He was enjoying the Tai Chi and the exercise. His body was changing. He moved smoothly now and he was lean and getting sculpted from the weight lifting. He ran five miles everyday. The soreness from the vasectomy was long gone. He knew he should be outraged that it was done without his consent, but obedience had been caned into him and the sex had undermined his will.

The trainers led him down the hallway, past the mirror. He almost didn't recognize himself. He saw a man who looked like a Greek statue. Every muscle was sharply defined. His cock even looked larger. The cuffs felt normal and his nose ring looked sexy to him. He was no longer humiliated by being naked and as his body grew more and more sculpted, he was proud of it. Unknown to him, he had been given Human Growth Hormone at every meal. The trainers took him to the elevator and they rode up to the top story of the resort.

He was led to a bedroom. It was nicely furnished with beautiful hardwood floors. He could see a bathroom through a door. The bed had tall posts at each corner and cross members joining them. They were many d rings on them for bondage. There was a television, a desk, a dresser and a telephone. Through the window he saw tropical forest and the sea.

"Slave, this is your room as long as you obey. The phone goes to the switchboard and you will not be permitted to make calls. The only time you use it, is when it rings. Do whatever you are told by anyone calling. You are always watched," he said, pointing to a video camera.

"Yes sir."

They left, locking the door. Timmy looked at his new room. There was a closet and in it he found a robe like a toga. His head fit through a hole like a pancho and there were ties at the hip. It was stark white and very short. There was a bookshelf with general interest books; history, fiction, autobiographies. The bathroom was large, with a tub, shower, toilet, sink and bidet.

Timmy heard the door open. It was Charles. Timmy glided out to the bedroom and stood with feet shoulder width apart, his head back and his hands gripping his elbows behind his back. It was presentation pose 2 and used once introductions had been made.

"You are no longer Timmy. You are now Timothy and will join my stable when I am satisfied with you."

"Yes Master."

He looked him up and down and then walked around him. "You are much changed. Now you look worthy to be among my other pets."

"Thank you, Master."

"I would have you today suck me today. Remove my clothing."

"Yes Master."

Timothy went to him and unbuttoned his shirt. He went behind him and slipped it off his shoulders, folded it and put it on a chair. Charles stepped out of his shoes. Timothy unbuckled his belt and arousal flared through him. He unzipped Charles and slid his pants off. Charles stepped out of them as Timothy knelt in front of him. Timothy slid his underwear off and inhaled his aroma. Saliva burst in his mouth and a wave of sexual heat ripped through him.

"What arouses you, slave?"

"Your scent, Master."

"You may come when I do. Grow hard"

"Yes Master." With practiced ease his cock swelled and grew hard. It had grown while he was here. Timmy was almost 11" now.

"Proceed. Show me what you have learned."

Timothy leaned forward and gently licked his head and shaft. Then he sucked the entire soft shaft into this mouth, massaging it with his agile tongue. Waves of pleasure washed through him. He loved sucking cock now. He really loved it when they grew hard in his hot, wet mouth and he could lash it with his tongue as it grew. He needed to taste semen everyday. Charles began to harden in Timothy's expert mouth. As he did, Timothy's hips rose up to open his throat. He kept his lips wrapped around the base of Charles's cock and bathed the bottom of it with his tongue.

Timothy felt Charles's hands stroke his hair, like a dog.

"Very good, slave."

He was now rock hard and Timothy took his hips and began to thrusting his whole body back and forth, just as Tabby had done to him in another lifetime, weeks ago. Timothy felt the lust emanate in waves from his huge, rigid cock. He was ready to come, but deferred it easily. He rippled his throat muscles every time the head and shaft entered it.

Timothy realized he felt privileged to suck him and went faster and sucked harder. Then he knelt down and took one of his balls in his mouth and massaged it with his tongue. Charles was starting to pant. He sucked in his other ball and massaged it. Then Timmy rose up and with his lips tightly around it, sucked him back down his throat.

Charles moaned in ecstasy.

Timothy knew Charles was close to coming. Timothy was wild with lust and sucked and stroked him furiously. He felt him stiffen as his cock swelled and Timothy backed off. He waited, sucking, and blocking his pee slit. Charles grabbed his head, cried out and Timothy's mouth was filled with delicious come as he triggered his own orgasm. A jet of semen flew out of him, across the room to splash on the floor. Timothy writhed as the stupendous wave of his orgasm ripped through him. He swallowed some, but kept a lot in his mouth to savor the taste. Timothy kept jetting come across the floor long after Charles was done.

He swallowed, sucked him clean and then sat back on his heels. He looked up in awe at Charles and it sank in to his body and mind. This was his master. He must obey and submit.

"Excellent, slave. You suck harder than my girls."

"Thank you, Master."

"You said Master differently that time. Why?"

"You are my master and I live to obey and submit."

"Ahh, that's excellent."

"Thank you, Master."

"And what did I tell you to do when you realized it?"

"Please fuck me, Master. I beg of you. Take me and use me. Fill me with your semen."

"Then suck me hard, slave." Timothy, aroused beyond measure, shivered as he sucked his Master hard again. His Master gestured him to rise. He took him to the end of the bed and went to the chest of drawers. He came back with 4 cables and a tube of lube.

"Lube me," he ordered Timothy. Quivering with passion, Timothy rubbed lube on the cock he had just sucked. Then his Master made him kneel on the bed and bent him over the end. His Master pulled his feet apart and clipped his ankles tightly to the bedposts. Timothy was shivering continuously; being bound had long ago aroused him to new heights. His Master took his wrists and cabled them to the same rings as his ankles. He felt lube squirted on his ass bud. He was stretched tightly, helpless in delicious bondage for his Master.

"Relax."

Timothy relaxed his bud ring and felt his Master's cock against him. Timothy easily accepted it as he slid into him in one slow push. "Oh Yes, Master. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep!" he moaned.

"What a tight pussy you have, little slave."

"Thank you, Master."

"You may come as I fuck your pussy."

Timothy spiraled up and up as his Master pounded his tight ass, gripping his hips. He heard the door open. It was the Mistresses. Claire had an ornate box. When he saw them, he triggered his orgasm. He bucked and writhed, whipping his head as semen shot out of him up the bed. He gushed and gushed, coming violently as his Master fucked him. Waves of pure pleasure emanated from his stretched ass bud.

Both of them where grunting now. His Master with effort and Timothy as the air left his lungs on each thrust. Sweat dripped from them.

"Wow, that's really hot," said Claire.

"It is indeed," Said Emma

His Master was mumbling as the grunted, "So hot ... So tight ... So mine to fuck forever ... So tight..."

Timothy felt his Master swell inside him and came again; more come shot out of him as he wailed in ecstasy. Then he felt the warm flood deep in his rectum as his Master became his Owner. Timothy knelt on the bed in submission as his Master softened and the come flowed out of his trembling ass.

His Master was draped over his back, gasping. Timothy was so happy he thought he'd die. He know knew what Tabby had meant when she called knowing him at school as part of her 'wild life.' Here he was safe, loved, protected and knew who he was. A willing sex slave and with his old life was a fading memory.

His Master unclipped him as his come ran out of Timothy. He knelt on the floor, instinctively knowing what was next. Timothy waited patiently while Claire opened the ornate box for his Master and he took out a silver collar. With a little tool his Master unlocked the training cuffs at his knees and elbows. Then he handed him his collar.

"When you put this on, I am your owner and Master."

Timothy looked at carefully, in awe. It gleamed and was padded on the inside. There were 4 d rings, 2 on the sides and 1 in front and 1 back for bondage. Timothy was etched in the metal between two of them. He could see that when it locked, the only way it would come off would be to cut it off.

"With this collar I submit to my Master and will obey."

And he clicked it closed on his neck. His Master raised him up and they all hugged him. Timothy was home.

When they left him, his door was not locked. He took a bath and douched himself, moaning with pleasure as the warm water surged into him. He crawled into his new, soft bed, the silk sheet caressing his body like liquid silver. He napped, wrapped in the beautiful aroma of his own semen on the covers and splattered on the floor.

He awoke when the phone rang.

He picked it and waited. "I am the resort manager, Frederick. You will call me sir. Your services are required. Have you bathed?"

"Yes sir, when my master was done with me."

"Good. Go to the elevator and come to the ground floor. If you see a master or mistress, assume pose one and do as told."

"Yes sir." It was strange to walk down the hall without his trainers and his nose lead. He pushed the button and waited. When the car came, he got in and pushed the button for the main floor. The car stopped on 2 and when it opened, he saw a handsome couple, well dressed. Timothy dropped to my knees and posed. They stepped into the car

"Oh my lord, look at him. You must be the new boy!" the woman cried. "Stand, slave." said the man. He smoothly rose and assume pose 2.

"Good god, he's gorgeous. Look at his body! And the size of that cock! I must see him hard." She said excitedly.

Timothy took that as an order. His cock rose like a rocket.

"Oh MY God! That's the biggest cock I've ever seen! I need to fuck that monster." She whispered in awe.

The elevator arrived at the main floor. They left the car and he willed himself soft. Tabby was waiting for him, watching him soften. She hugged him with tears in her eyes.

"I know you'll be happy here."

"Greenwich feels like an old dream." He said.

"I know exactly what you mean. By the way, you are a total hunk. I'm dying to fuck you." She said.

"Is that allowed?"

"Oh yes. Encouraged in fact."

"Tabby, I want you so bad I can taste it."

She laughed and said, "Come, we are to serve dinner. You will stand and learn how."

She led me to the dining room and when we entered all the other slaves stopped and looked at me.

Tabby said brightly, "Isn't he a hunk!" The girls made it clear they though so too. A petite Asian girl said, "I'm Akira. Would you get hard for us?" Timothy was happy to. She was gorgeous. They all were. They were lithe and sleek, shaven clean and with very large tits. "I am in heaven," he thought as his cock rocketed to quivering hardness.

"Oh my GOD, it's even bigger than when I sucked it!" whispered Tabby. Akira walked up to him and knelt. She reached out and tried to wrap her hand around it. She couldn't. She said something in Japanese and then moaned in awe. She looked at Tabby. "How was it to suck?"

"It was so exciting and he comes absolute buckets from those huge balls."

A girl named Sarah from her collar said, "No time now, get busy!" Timothy willed himself soft and stood against the wall and watched as they set the table. They were so smooth. They never hurried any motion. The table was set for 7. When they were done, they motioned me to follow and we went into the kitchen. It was a gleaming stainless steel ultra modern kitchen. There were two chefs, a man and a woman.

"So this is the new..." she trailed off as she looked me over. "Good lord!" She shook her head and turned away.

"Come boys and girls, eat." She had plates made up for them and there was a table for them to eat at. It was fish with rice and stir fried vegetables and delicious.

Tabby looked at him and said, "I bet it's nice to sit at a table and eat with utensils."

Everyone agreed, nodding, remembering their own time in the cellar.

"How did they get you, Timothy?" Asked Tabby.

"I was in Majorca with my family on vacation. Claire picked me up at my hotel and took me to a nude beach. We fucked in a canvas cabana and the next thing I know, I'm naked, cuffed and spread-eagled in the dungeon."

"I was in Cancun for spring break when this really hot chick hits on me on the beach. I thought I'd get her back to my room and call Emma and Sophia for a hot four-way. I woke up like you." Said Tabby.

Sarah said, "I was in the Canary islands. I was talking to Claire on the beach and a hand slapped a pad over my face. Next thing I know, I'm naked, cuffed and hanging too."

Akira, Maria and Divina said they had been trained by others and bought by Charles.

When Timothy stood up from the table, the chef looked him over again. She shook herself and started handing out platters of food for them to take to the dining room. There was sushi and Filet Mignon, a steamed fish and many vegetables. They filled a sideboard with the beautiful dishes and lined up, waiting.

The couple from the elevator arrived, carrying cocktails. She looked Timothy up and down licked her lips. Another couple entered. They stopped and looked at Timothy. The man said, "Oh, now that's a cock I want." The woman said, "Me too!"

Then his Master and Mistresses arrived. Akira expertly carved the filet and the other girls served them. Timothy stood against the wall and watched.

"Charles, wherever did you get him?" asked one of the men. "Claire found him on Majorca and acquired him, Daniel."

"Good God, that's a large cock." Daniel said.

The Mistress from the elevator said, "You should see him hard. It's amazing."

Mistress Claire chimed in, "Get fucked by him is a real experience."

Mistress Emma, said, "Timothy, get hard."

"Yes Mistress." Everyone watched as it swelled and stiffened.

"Good Lord. Unreal. Oh, I want that in me. What a great body." Comments flew around the room.

Master Charles said, "He is an exceptional cock sucker as well. As new arrivals, Daniel and Lexi have first choice tonight."

Daniel said, "Lets start with a little show. Timothy, I want you to fuck Akira." He wanted to see him split the petite girl apart.

"Yes Master," They both said.

"Bend over the table right here, slave girl."

"Yes Master"

Daniel knelt behind her and speared his tongue into her tight little pussy. She moaned as he lapped at her, moistening quickly. Daniel rose and gestured for Timothy. He came up to the petite Japanese girl and pressed himself against her. His arousal swept through him. The last pussy he had was Claire in Majorca. The huge head of his cock pressed her wet lips apart. The room was totally silent as they watched the incredibly erotic sight of the massive cock pressing into her. When a few inches were in her, she moaned in ecstasy.

"Ooohhhhhhh, YES! Oh I want it. Give it to me ... Fuck me Timothy..." He started making short thrusts into her, his ass muscle flexing erotically. Lexi came up behind him and caressed his thrusting cheeks. Akira was panting now. "Oh it's huge. So big ... ooohhhhh sssoooooo big..." Lexi's finger thrust between his flexing cheeks and into his ass bud. Her eyes were shining with lust and her nipples were rock hard. "I want this cock next," she said breathlessly. She took off her blouse and bra, exposing large, firm breasts and pressed herself against Timothy's back, caressing his belly and nipples. Timothy was holding a giant load of come at bay.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.