Timmy Becomes a Sex Slave - Cover

Timmy Becomes a Sex Slave

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Timmy goes the Cranston Hall in Greenwich and is well hung. REALLY well hung. First it enflames his sister and her best friend. When on a vacation in Majorca, he is targeted by Claire, a kidnapper and scout for her parents. Claire had snatched Timmy's school mate Tabby in Cancun three months earlier. She seduces and snatches Timmy.....and he wakes up in a dungeon.....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Size   Violence  

His dreams had been torture, nightmares and sex scenes all mixed up. He had an erection when they woke him in the morning. They took him to the bathroom and made him wash and use the toilet. Breakfast was eggs and oatmeal in a bowl, on the floor, with the water bowl next to it. While he ate, the trainer toyed with the cane on the upraised ass. Timmy was very frightened at what the day held.

They took him to the first room. He almost pissed himself with fright.

Claire was there. "This is the dungeon, where we will break you and remake you." She said. She was wearing leather chaps and nothing else.

She snapped, "On your knees, slave." When he hesitated, the cane traced a line of fire on his back.

I dropped and said, "Yes Mistress." One of the trainers pulled a strange kind of chair over to him as the other clipped his knees to the floor. Claire got on it. There were two padded troughs and a sloped back. She put her legs in the troughs, which opened her legs wide. The trainer slid it forward until her pussy was right in my face.

"Now, I will see how you eat a pussy. Every time you disobey, or if you don't please me, you will be caned." She smelled wonderful. Timmy loved eating pussy and this was hardly a chore for him. Her large clit was extended and her lips were flared open, just like at the beach.

"Suck my clit!"

"Yes Mistress."

I leaned forward and closed my mouth over it and sucked.

"Harder!"

Desperately I sucked her.

"Nibble it!"

I nibbled. This was not nearly as much fun with the terror of the cane behind me. Desperate, I hummed on it.

"Very good, slave." She pressed his head into her and he lashed my tongue across it fast and hard. Jenny always loved that. Timmy leaned down and licked her ass bud. Jenny loved that too. So did his sister. He stuck it as far as he could into and licked her open lips up to slash her clit. Timmy used every trick that Jenny and Rachel had taught him. Apparently it was satisfactory, because without the slightest hint, she came in his face. Timmy lapped it up as it poured out. Then she grabbed his hair and pulled his head up.

"How is that a 15 year old boy knows how to eat pussy so well?"

"Yes Mistress, I mean, uh, I..." I really didn't want to tell a predator like her about Jenny and Rachel. "Mistress, there's this girl in my neighborhood who..."

"5 strokes for lying."

"No Mistress, I'll tell..."

She slapped me, "5 more for saying no to me. Pull me back," she said to one of the trainers. Whimpering, Timmy cowered on the floor. They alternated beating his back with their canes. Timmy screamed and sobbed into the floor, his back an incandescent sea of pain.

She grabbed his hair and pulled up his tear-streaked face up. "Now who taught you, slave?"

Timmy hiccupped and said, "Mmmmistress, one day I got home early and heard my sister and her friend Je, Je, Je, Jenny talking about me. Jenny wanted to see me jerk off. She talked my sister into letting her install a web, web, web, webcam in my room. I jerked off in front of it, fantasizing out loud about fucking Jenny and my sister."

"Ahhhh, what a perverted little family."

"She's one to talk," thought Timmy dazedly.

"So you fucked them both?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Now that sounds like the truth. Often? Together?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Give me his phone," she said to one of the trainers. He pulled Timmy's iPhone out of his pocket and handed it to her. Timmy had pictures of both of them naked on it.

"Who's this?" she asked snowing it to him. The cane lashed his back.

Filled with dread and fear for them he said, "Jenny."

"And her?"

"My sister, Rachel."

Obviously not talking to me, she said, "Inform me when you take him the pillory. We have plans for this one." He gulped in painful, trembling misery. The pillory. Another ass fucking and a spurting cock in his mouth.

They released his knee cuffs from the floor and clipped on a nose lead. They led him to a new room. There were reed mats on the floor and an oriental man with a shaven head was there. He was wearing clothes like they use in karate. His face was lined with wrinkles, but his expression was like granite.

"This is your Tai Chi class. I am Master Lei. I am not a master or mistress, but you will obey me as one."

"Yes Master Lei."

"Ah, the cane teaches obedience, does it not?"

"Yes Master Lei."

"In this dojo, you may speak."

"Yes Master Lei. I have heard of Tai Chi, but don't know what it is."

"I understand you have met Tabby. Did you see how she moved?"

"Yes Master Lei. She moves like a cat."

"That is what Tai Chi will teach you. It will also teach you to control your thoughts and more control over your body." Timmy chewed on that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.