Timmy Becomes a Sex Slave
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Timmy goes the Cranston Hall in Greenwich and is well hung. REALLY well hung. First it enflames his sister and her best friend. When on a vacation in Majorca, he is targeted by Claire, a kidnapper and scout for her parents. Claire had snatched Timmy's school mate Tabby in Cancun three months earlier. She seduces and snatches Timmy.....and he wakes up in a dungeon.....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Size   Violence  

The girls were insatiable after that. Timmy fucked them both regularly for all of June, until it was time for them to go to Spain with the family for two weeks. They went to Barcelona first and Timmy loved it. The girls were exotic and very sexy. The Spanish men hit on Rachel constantly. The coolest thing was the Gaudi park in the hills above the city.

Next, we went to Majorca.

I was in the hotel amusement room, playing a video game, when a girl walked in. She looked about my age, and was totally gorgeous. She had big green eyes and long flowing reddish brown hair. She was about 5'4", really curvy and had nice big tits. She had on a blouse and skirt and a big sunhat.

"Hello," she said with a really sexy Irish accent. "I'm Claire. I've seen you around."

"I'm Timmy. We'll be here a few more days."

"I live here." Claire had been scouting for talent when she saw this cute American boy with the massive bulge in his shorts.

"Really? That's cool." It never occurred to Timmy to ask why she was in the hotel.

"Do you want a coke?" Timmy lamely asked her.

"Well, right now, I'm getting ready to go to the beach. Want to come?"

"Sure! Let me call my parents." He promised to be back for dinner, eyeing Claire.

"C'mon, I'm parked out back." Claire led Timmy to a convertible Porsche. "Wow, she must be rich," he thought.

She drove fast and well, her hair whipping in the wind. Every now and then, Claire would look at the long bulge in his shorts. He was a handsome kid, but that cock! "He'll be perfect for the Resort." She thought. "And once he's trained, I'll fuck him all I want."

The beach was secretly owned an associate of Claire's father. There was a white three-sided tent above the water line with a cooler and two chaise lounges.

She took him to it, turned and said, "This is a nude beach. I didn't think you'd mind."

"Oh no, that's cool."

Claire locked eyes with him and started to unbutton her blouse. She slipped it off and Timmy saw her large breasts encased in a tight, lacy bra. His cock started swelling, which did not go un-noticed. She turned and said, "Undo me?" Timmy was a pro at opening bras by now and had it open instantly. She turned, holding it in place and then tossed in on a chaise. They were large, high and firm. Her aureoles were tiny, ringed by large light brown nipples.

"Do you like them, staring like that?"

"Oh, sorry. They're awesome."

Claire gazed at him as the head of his cock emerged from his shorts leg opening.

She pointed. "You're not supposed to get hard at the beach."

"I can't help it. I've never been to one before."

"Hmph." Claire turned again. "Unzip me please."

Timmy unzipped her short skirt and it dropped off of her. She was wearing a thong. She slipped it down and turned to him. Timmy's cock was lifting his short leg up, like a long tent. She was shaven and her clit was poking out stiffly. Her pussy lips were flared open and he saw gleaming wetness.

"It's your turn."

Timmy pulled off his T and she looked him over appreciatively. "Very good for a kid," she thought. Mom will love having him trained. He unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and then she saw his thick shaft. Claire could smell his aroma and liked it. When she saw his balls, she almost gasped. "Good God, they're huge!" she thought. When his shorts slipped off, his cock leapt out and up.

"Bloody hell." She gasped, "What a large cock for such a young man."

"Do you like it, staring like that?" She giggled. "It's a good thing we have this tent."

Timmy was really hot and stepped up to her until his cock was touching her belly. "Yes, isn't it."

"You're very bold for such a young man." She thought to herself, "No reason not to test the merchandise."

"So are you." And Timmy pulled her to him and kissed her. When the passion of the kiss mounted, he knew he was going to fuck her right here. He stroked down her smooth, soft back and cupped her ass cheeks. She ground her hips against his and dug her fingers into his ass. Their mouths opened, tongues lashing each other's. Timmy nibbled along her jaw line and then sucked her lobe. She sighed with delight. He gently nipped her at the base of her neck and she felt a burst of warmth. Claire stroked his chest and then pinched his nipples. "Mmmmmmm, nice," he whispered to her. Timmy cupped her large tits from underneath and rubbed her nipples with his thumbs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.