Timmy Becomes a Sex Slave
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Timmy goes the Cranston Hall in Greenwich and is well hung. REALLY well hung. First it enflames his sister and her best friend. When on a vacation in Majorca, he is targeted by Claire, a kidnapper and scout for her parents. Claire had snatched Timmy's school mate Tabby in Cancun three months earlier. She seduces and snatches Timmy.....and he wakes up in a dungeon.....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Size   Violence  

The bus dropped me off at the end of our driveway as usual. Timmy saw with delight that Jenny's car was in our driveway. She was his sister's best friend and they had been gone at college all year. She was also Timmy's usual jerk-off fantasy sex object. What a hottie...

Timmy quietly let himself into the house. Sometimes he'd sneak upstairs and watch Jenny and his sister Rachel lay by the pool from upstairs and jerk off watching them. He went to the kitchen and peeked. They were both lying on their backs and chatting. Timmy quietly cranked the window open to listen.

"So what are going to do about Derek?" said Jenny.

"I guess I'm going to ditch him," said Rachel, "He's a really nice guy, but my God is he small. I'm always tempted to ask him if it's in yet."

"Ouch! I doubt if he'd recover from that."

"Yeah, I know. That's why I haven't done it."

There was a pause and then Jenny said, "Too bad he's not hung like Timmy."

Rachel laughed and said, "If he was, I'd marry him!"

His nickname on the baseball team was 'Donkey, ' after the character in Shrek. Not because he was an ass, but because of his cock. Even when he wasn't hard it was a monster. It was a full 6 inches soft and when he was hard, it was almost 10 inches long and the head was the diameter of a Red Bull can. His balls were just as big as the rest of him. For a 15-year-old boy, he was really equipped. And a virgin. On a dare from his best friend Billy, he'd once filled a shot glass with come from his dad's basement bar.

Jenny asked, "Have you ever seen Timmy hard?"

"No." said Rachel, "But I'd like to..."

"Me too." Said Jenny, "I wonder what it would be like to fuck him."

"Or suck him," said his sister.

"Sometimes I fantasize about fucking that monster cock of his." Another pause, "You know how I like to use my webcam to send sexy videos to Jack?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, it's you at your kinkest!"

Jenny said, "Let's hide one in his room. I bet he jerks off every night."

"Hmmmm. It's a little weird to think of watching my brother jerk off."

"C'mon. I'll do it."

A pause. "C'mon, It'll be fun. C'mon."

"Okay." Said Rachel. "How are you going to hide it?"

"I've seen wireless ones that come hidden in a book."

"You mean we can watch it live?"

"Yes." Said jenny. "The thought of it is getting me wet..."

Timmy's cock rocketed to a quivering hard-on, hearing them talk about him. He quietly went upstairs to his room and started stroking his cock. "Oh Jenny, suck me. Suck my dick..." He moaned softly, stroking furiously. He had to rush to the sink in his bathroom, and moaned as a flood of semen burst out of him. Timmy decided to give them a show, all right.

When Timmy got home the next Thursday, there was a new book hidden with the others on his bookshelf. He had jerked off two or three times a night ever since Friday, when he had heard them talking about him. All he could think about was trying to get to fuck Jenny. Hot little Jenny. She was about 5'6', curvy and delicious. She had long curly black hair, really nice tits and a sexy walk. The thing Timmy liked most about her was her awesome legs. Once he had seen her bent over on the island in the kitchen in her bikini. The sweep of her legs up to her ass was a sex fantasy come to life. In all his searches for sexy girls on the internet, her body looked the most like playmate Hillary Fisher.

That night he put his plan in action. He pulled up his favorite picture of Hillary. She was wearing cut off jeans cut so high that almost all of her ass was visible. She was standing on the wheel of a tractor and bent over. That was how he'd seen Jenny that day. Timmy made sure the image was large and visible to the webcam. He took his clothes off, so excited his hands were shaking. He stroked himself slowly, standing sideways to the camera. He was quivering hard in an instant, knowing they were watching.

"Jenny, do a strip tease for me. Yes. That's it. Shake your tits. Mmm. So hot. Such a hot body ... Bend over. Ohhhh, Yes. What a pretty pussy. I want to eat it. I want to eat until you come in my face. Come here, baby. Yesssssss, sit on my face ... Mmmmmm.'

Jenny and Rachel were glued to the screen, watching Timmy fantasize about Jenny and stroke his massive cock. His knees were apart and slightly bent as looked at the picture of Hillary and moaned Jenny's name.

Jenny's mouth was dry as dust and her pussy flooded with juice. "Oh my God," she said. "Look at that thing."

"Jesus, it's HUGE!" whispered Rachel. "She looks like you."

"I know." Jenny couldn't help herself. Her hand dropped to her shorts and she started to rub her clit.

"Sit on my cock Jenny. I want to fuck you now." Timmy moaned. "Rachel, sit on my face. It's your turn to get your pussy licked. Yes ... My two sex toys..."

Jenny and Rachel looked at each other in shock. "You too?" Jenny whispered.

"What a pervert." Rachel said.

"That's a funny thing to say, Rachel."

"Why? He's fantasizing about eating his sister's pussy."

"Yeah, but look whose watching him on a hidden webcam."

"Ouch! Well played."

"Fuck it," said Jenny. She pulled her shorts and panties off and to her amazed best friend, stuffed two fingers into her pussy and played with herself right in front of her.

"Bend over, Rachel, I want you doggie style ... Jenny, put the handcuffs on her."

She smelled her best friend's pussy juice and watched Timmy stroking that huge cock as he moaned about stuffing that monster into her. Rachel couldn't stand it any more. She quickly stripped off her clothes, spread her legs and masturbated too. The two girls sat side-by-side and fingered themselves.

Timmy couldn't stand anymore. The girls saw his face scrunch up. He rose up on his toes.

"Oh God, he's going to come," moaned Jenny as her orgasm crashed over her.

Timmy stiffened and an impossible arc of come jetted out his massive cock.

"Oh Jenny..." He moaned, "You made me come..."

Rachel exploded too as Timmy arced another jet out onto the wood floor. And another. And another. The girls were awed by the amount that splashed to the floor.

"My god, it must have shot 6 feet." Rachel said.

"Image that in your mouth or up your pussy?" Jenny moaned softly. "I want it. I want that big cock in me."

"Me too, but he's my little brother."

"A wet pussy has no conscience."

On Friday night, the girls got a repeat performance only this time, they both had their vibrators.

That Saturday, Jenny came over to Rachel's house with her new bikini. The top was a string that ran about an inch below her aureoles. The patch that covered them was a little triangle of the cloth about two inches a side. The bottoms were a two-inch wide strip that met in a vee above her clit. It narrowed to a string thong in back. It was a bikini she'd never wear in public.

"Oh my God, Jenny, that is a sexy bikini. You look like a playboy bunny." Said Rachel.

"Let's hope Timmy thinks so too."

As soon as Timmy saw her, he knew his plan had worked. "Wow! What a sexy bikini, Jenny. You look really hot."

"Thanks Timmy. I'm glad you like it." She posed for him and then spun slowly around. When she was facing him again, she saw the long bulge running down his leg begin to thicken. She felt herself begin to moisten as her nipples hardened.

"Wow, Jenny, from the back you look naked."

"Do you like naked girls, Timmy?"

"Yes, ooh God yes."

"Would you like to see me naked?"

"Oh, yes Jenny. More than anything."

"Let's go to your room."

When they got there, Timmy turned and Jenny saw his erection sticking out the leg of his shorts. She shivered as a hot wave rushed through. "Timmy, take of my top." He stepped up to her, reached behind her neck and untied the bow. The straps slid off her chest and little triangles inverted, revealing her gorgeous tits.

"Oh Jenny, they're perfect."

"Untie the back, Timmy."

When he reached around her torso, Jenny kissed him. He undid the chest strap and it slipped off her. Jenny's hot tongue pressed into Timmy's mouth and he moaned with pleasure. As the passion of the kiss grew, his arms tightened until her breasts were mashed against his chest and his cock pressed against her thigh. He had never felt anything so good before. Jenny broke the kiss, breathing heavily. "Take of my bottoms, Timmy. Make me naked for you."

With trembling hands Timmy, hooked the bottoms at each hip and slowly slid them down. He moaned when her shaven pussy appeared. He knelt and slid the bottom down and she put her hand on his head for support when she stepped out of them.

Jenny was on fire. The massive cock pressed against her thigh had turned her belly molten. And knowing Rachel was watching made it even hotter. Rachel was watching in her room, masturbating furiously.

"Kiss it, Timmy. Kiss my pussy." He leaned forward and kissed her aching clit. "Lick my lips, Timmy." She moaned, caressing his head. Timmy tongue pressed between them and Jenny quivered all over. "Oooohhh, yes, Timmy."

She dropped to her knees and kissed him again, tasting herself on his tongue. Jenny reached down and pulled his t-shirt up and off. "Stand up, Timmy."

He stood and jenny was looking right at his massive bulge. The head of him was sticking out the leg hole of shorts. It was unbelievable. She leaned in and licked it like an ice cream cone. "Oooooohhhhhh, Jenny!" he moaned in ecstasy. She reached over her head and unbuttoned his shorts. She leaned back and unzipped them. She saw that he wasn't wearing any underwear. Jenny pulled the shorts down slowly. The first thing she saw was the thick shaft pointing down his leg. She smelled his masculine odor and her mouth watered. Then his huge balls appeared. "Oh my God, they're as big as cue balls." She thought. When his shorts slid down his thighs, his cock popped up and hit Jenny under her chin. She felt a tickle as some of her juice ran down her thigh.

"Ooooooh Timmy. You're huge! That's the biggest cock I've ever seen." She shivered and thought, "I've never been this turned on before." It was quivering hard, pink and curved slightly in towards his belly. The mushroom head was darker pink, soft and spongy. Jenny saw moisture ooze out of the slit.

"Suck it, Jenny. Please!"

"I'll try."

She wrapped her hand around the base of him with a trembling hand. Rachel exploded at the sight of her friend holding that monster. She wanted it. She wanted that monster too.

Jenny's fingers barely fit around the shaft. Timmy moaned at her touch and started panting. She put both hands around him, awed at his size. She could have fit three hands on the shaft alone. It was so hard and the skin was so soft. It pulsed with his heartbeat.

Jenny pulled it down and licked the pre-come off the head. Timmy quivered all over and moaned "Oohhhhhhh Jenny, lick it. Lick my cock. Oooohhhh that feels good." He caressed her hair, looking down in amazement that Jenny was there, licking him. He'd always had a crush on her. And when did college girls ever have anything to do with15 year old boys?

Jenny opened her mouth as wide as she could and slid the head of him in her mouth. She could just barely manage it. Then she wrapped her lips tightly around the shaft and took as much as she could. When his head touched her throat, she stopped. There was no way she could get him in her throat. Jenny had long ago learned to get cock down her throat, put it was just too big.

She backed off, cheeks hollowing as she sucked him. Timmy groaned, "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Jenny, yyyyyyeeeeeeessssssssss."

She sped up, bobbing her entire body and sucking furiously. Rachel exploded again, watching her friend suck her brother's huge cock. Jenny reached down, rubbed her clit and the hot wave of an orgasm left her moaning on his shaft.

Timmy cried, "Oh ... I ... Oh ... Jenny ... I'm going to ... cooooooooommmmmeeeeeeeee."

Jenny realized she was actually frightened at the idea of letting him come in her mouth. It swelled in her mouth; spreading her lips so tightly she couldn't get off of him in time. Desperately, she blocked the pee slit with her tongue as a river of come blasted into her mouth.

"AAAHHHHHHHH," he shouted, gripping her head tightly by reflex.

Jenny was still trying to swallow the first blast when she finally got the head out of her mouth. When he came again, she managed to swallow most of it. After that, she couldn't keep up. It overflowed out of her mouth and ran down her chin to drip on her tits and thighs. She felt like she'd swallowed a quart when he finally ran dry, panting and sweating.

Something in Rachel's sexually charged body cracked and she leapt up and hurried to Timmy's room. She yanked the door open to the utter shock of Timmy. Jenny wasn't quite as surprised.

"Wha ... what are you doing?" he asked her. Rachel shoved him aside and dropped to her knees, moaning, and began to lick the come off of Jenny. The slight softening Timmy had felt disappeared. Watching his naked sister lick his come off her best friend sent an electric jolt through him. Rachel seemed almost frantic. He went and sat on the bed, watching in stunned amazement.

Finally, Rachel looked at him, face shiny with come. "You taste good." Jenny nodded, and said, "Doesn't he!"

"And now, I need that huge cock in me." Jenny rose up, walked over to him, and pushed him on his back. She straddled his chest and gripped him, lining it up on her sopping pussy. Rachel watched in fascination. Jenny started to press him into her.

Jenny pussy lips parted as she the head of him pierced into her. "OH GOD." She cried, "I've never felt anything like it." Then his massive head started to open her pussy tunnel. "OH Timmy! God you're huge!" Jenny slid more of it in and moaned with ecstasy. She pulled up, almost off of him and sank back down. "Oh Rachel, you gotta try him! It's wonderful!"

"Oh Jenny, Oh Jenny, Oh Jenny..." moaned Timmy.

Jenny sped up, thrusting up and down, taking more and more each time. Sweat popped out of her. Rachel saw Jenny had tears running down her face. By now, Jenny had her hands on his chest and was mumbling "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" and then she howled at the ceiling, "AAAAHHHHHHHHH!" and juices gushed out of explosively. Jenny had never had an orgasm like this one. Timmy was reaching places untouched before.

Then she rose up and with a cry sank all the way down on his massive dick and lay on his chest trembling. "So Full ... Oh God ... So full ... It's wonderful..." Jenny rose up until she was almost off him and pulled her knees up higher, next to his sternum. She spread her knees wider to lower herself, kissed Timmy and said, "NOW FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD!"

Rachel was rubbing her clit, trembling on the edge of coming again. Timmy thrust up into her in one smooth thrust. The sensation was so electric for Jenny that she came again, bucking and writhing, drooling on Timmy's chest.

Timmy was in heaven. Her tight, sopping wet pussy gripped him like a wet velvet fist. "Oh Jenny, I never knew it would fell so goooooooooddddddddddd." Timmy found his rhythm as Jenny screamed and cried, lost in ecstasy. She rode a wave of ever more powerful orgasms, one right after the other.

Rachel watched Jenny in awe. "I'm going to do it," thought Rachel. "I'm going to fuck my brother." Suddenly, Timmy wrapped his arms tightly around Jenny and rolled them both over. He scooped her legs up and forced them high and wide, and then he pounded her furiously. Jenny gave a wailing moan and Rachel saw her eyes roll up in her head. She had fainted. Timmy went rigid and cried out, filling the fainted girl's smoking pussy. Rachel saw it ooze out around his massive shaft. Gasping for air, he pulled out of her and flopped next to her on the bed.

"Jenny, thank you so much for being my first."

"She fainted, Timmy."

"What? Do all girls do that?"

"Nope. I don't know of any who have."

"Is she okay?" Rachel went to the bathroom and came back with a damp cloth. She squeezed some water on Jenny's face and she moaned, coming around.

"What ... what happened?"

"You came SO hard that you fainted." Said Rachel.

Jenny looked between her legs. Come was oozing out of her, making a large wet spot on Timmy's bed.

"Christ, this kid should be illegal."

"Yeah. And now it's my turn." Said Rachel.

"But you're my sister!"

"I don't care. I want that cock."

"But, you're, but..."

"I want it and I will have it."

"You're my sister!" Timmy saw a flushed red, blonde bombshell stalk towards him, lust in her eyes. She yanked his feet apart and lay on his thighs. Timmy's soft cock was right in front of her. She grabbed it and sucked all 6 inches into her mouth.

"Oooohhhhh Rachel," he moaned and submitted to her.

"That's it Rachel, suck that monster." Jenny whispered to her.

Rachel sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing as she felt it grow in her hot, wet mouth. She coughed, choking, as it grew harder in her throat. She backed off and jerked him into her mouth.

"Oh Rache, suck me. That's it sister, suck my cock." Rachel rose to her hands and knees, crawled over the Jenny's pussy and started licking her. Then she turned and looked at Timmy. "Fuck me doggie style, Timmy. Please. Fuck me." She had her legs together and her pussy lips pursed out at him, juice running out and down her legs.

Timmy got to his knees and got right behind her. She dove back into Jenny's pussy, sucking her juice and his come out of her.

"Oh Rache, eat me baby. Eat my pussy. Why did we never do this before?" she whispered.

Timmy lined up on her sopping tunnel and started to push in. When the head entered her tunnel, Rachel screamed into Jenny's pussy. Rachel was just as tight, hot and wet as Jenny had been. Timmy was fucking his sister! He stroked into her, deeper and deeper. Rachel arched her back as he penetrated, crying out, "God, what a monster. Fuck me Timmy. FUCK ME!"

Timmy grabbed her hips and rammed it all the way in. His sister screamed and convulsed as she had a shattering orgasm. Timmy pounded into her, as she lay panting on Jenny's belly. Jenny was caressing her head as she was jerked back and forth. Timmy reached around and rubbed her clit. "The great thing about the internet," he thought, "Is how I have read up on how to have sex."

Rachel exploded again, digging her fingers into the bedding. Timmy ravaged her all through her orgasm. She started mumbling, glassy eyed, "So full ... Oh Christ ... So full ... Fuck me ... Harder ... So deep in me."

She rose up on her arms and her head started whipping around. Timmy pinched and pulled her nipples. She came again, juices running down her legs, forced out by his massive cock. Rachel collapsed back onto Jenny. Then Timmy roared, "I'm coming!" and Rachel felt it swell even larger. It was so good she thought she'd die. It pulsed inside her each time he came and she felt a warm flood inside her belly. "My brother just came in me." She thought dazedly. And then he slipped out of her, leaving a gaping void. Jenny slipped out from under her, knelt and sucked out her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.