An Ordinary College Sex Life 2
Chapter 17: Spontaneous

Copyright© 2011 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: Spontaneous - The continuation of An Ordinary College Sex Life. Ben, Dawn, roommates, classmates, sisters, sorority girls, strippers, and even a teacher.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

-- THURSDAY, JULY 21, 2005, SUMMER BREAK --

"One night and you two are boyfriend/girlfriend?"

Amber and I looked at each other, unable to wipe the silly grins off our faces. It wasn't new love, not exactly. It was more like the giddy infatuation you felt as a 14-year-old, being told by your first crush that she likes you too. I was deliriously happy at the moment, and I didn't mind letting it show. "Yeah..." I drawled, squeezing Amber's hand.

We were all in Lynne's apartment. It was after work the day after Amber and I "went for a walk", and my roommate had invited us all down for dinner to get all our complicated relationships out on the table. Lynne herself was still puttering around the kitchen with Noelle, their upper bodies visible above the bar/countertop separating them from the living room. And Kady was sitting on the couch opposite us with a skeptical look on her face.

"So just like that ... boom," she drawled. "Haven't even been on a proper date yet, and you're madly in love. Whole nine yards. Wedding bells in the distance and baby rattles not much further than that."

That took me aback for a moment. Amber and I gawked at each other in alarm, and she sputtered, "Uh, well, I don't know about that..."

"We haven't gotten past the 'yes, we want to be together' phase," I explained. "Just boyfriend/girlfriend. Don't know about anything beyond that yet."

"So summer fling?" Kady pressed. "Maybe summer fling while holding open the possibility for something more serious when Ben goes back to school?"

"Uh, well..." It was my turn to sputter.

"Kady!" Noelle admonished from the kitchen. "Clearly they haven't had this conversation just yet. Leave 'em alone for a few days, will ya?"

"I dunno," Lynne chirped with a lopsided grin. "I'm fine with sitting back and eavesdropping while Kady interrogates the crap out of them."

I rolled my eyes. "We don't know yet, alright? We've known each other for what: 10 days? Like Noelle said, give us some time to figure things out."

"Fbbbpt." Kady blew a raspberry at us in disappointment. "Fine, I'll let you two work out the gory details of the varying levels of intimacy you're comfortable sharing with each other: using each other's toothbrush, sleeping over at her place, sleeping over at Lynne's place, bathroom door open while you pee, splitting checks at restaurants, borrowing clothes and shoes-"

"Borrowing clothes?" I jerked my head back.

Kady blushed. "Oops. Guess that's just a dyke problem."

Amber just started laughing.

"Like I'd fit into any of your clothes," Noelle snarked at her girlfriend before muttering, "Skinny beanpole..."

Kady sighed and then finished, saying, "And the most important one: openness of the relationship."

I arched an eyebrow at my friend before glancing over at Amber. "Something tells me she has an ulterior motive to this question."

Amber cut to the chase, leveling her gaze at Kady. "You wanna know if I'm going to let you keep fucking him."

Kady shrugged. "What can I say? I'm self-centered like that."

Her 'self-centered' comment drew me back, and feeling a shadow passing over my heart, I went suddenly quiet.

The girls didn't notice. Amber was chuckling and glanced over at Noelle and Lynne. Whether they'd intended to or not, both girls had stopped what they were doing in the kitchen and just stared at us a little nervously. Would Amber claim 'dibs' and cut them off from me?

"Hey Lynne," Amber called over. "Ben was just telling me how you'd pushed him to come upstairs and talk to me. You seem really interested in his love life and in helping him to move on from his ex-girlfriend."

Blushing, Lynne looked down and set aside the knife she'd been using to chop vegetables. "I want what's best for him. If that means stopping the physical part of our relationship so he can grow emotionally with you, then I can accept that."

"But you don't want to."

Lynne turned a little pinker before pinching her lips. "That's not important. I really want what's best for him."

Amber then turned to Kady. "And you?"

The redhead shrugged, picking her legs up off the couch and folding them into a lotus position. She was wearing a pair of shorts that kept things PG. And after placing an elbow on her right knee and dropping her chin into her right palm, she sighed. "Well, I really should..." she drawled. "Fuck it. I wanna keep fucking him. That okay with you?"

Noelle gasped and covered her smile with one hand.

Unperturbed, Amber just smirked. "Sure thing. I'll make you a deal though. You can have Ben ... if I can have Noelle."

Noelle gasped again. Kady's eyes popped open in surprise. She'd already told me before how Amber had tried to seduce Noelle early on, and apparently she still found the sweet-looking dirty-blonde quite attractive.

"Hey, waitaminute," I blurted. "Cheating is cheating. Who says I'm going to let you sleep with other girls?"

"You're not?" Amber chuckled as she glanced back at me. "Oh, okay then. We're broken up."

I snorted, unable to contain my laughter. "Fine, fine. You can fuck other girls as long as I get to fuck other girls."

"Total honesty though," Amber cautioned quite seriously. "And that doesn't mean coming home and confessing after the fact. It's total openness and asking for permission up front, got it?"

I nodded, "Got it."

"Except for these girls. You can bone Lynne whenever the hell she wants; I don't mind. It's the least I can do for her after she gave you up to me."

I turned to look back at Lynne, and the pretty brunette's ears were bright red. She managed to smile at me in both embarrassment and relief.

"Now back to this issue here," Amber said, turning to face Kady once more. "What'll it be? Do we have a deal?"

Kady bit her lip, looking at me and then at her girlfriend. She seemed to be weighing her options, balancing the rediscovered fun of fucking a cock versus the monogamy of her girlfriend. "Well..." she began.

"Hey, don't I get a say in this?" Noelle suddenly interrupted, perhaps even a little annoyed. "What if I want to keep fucking Ben?"

Amber whirled on me. "So you did take this sweet girl's virginity."

I blushed and shrugged. "You're right. I'm a bad liar."

Amber turned to Noelle and jerked a thumb at Kady. "Same deal. You can have him, as long as I also get your girlfriend."

Now Kady gasped, covering her mouth with a hand. "You want me, too?"

"Sure thing." Amber let her tongue trail out along her lower lip saucily while her blue eyes danced up and down Kady's trim body. "I look at you and think of all the pretzel positions we might be able to work out. You're pretty flexible, aren't you?"

"Aww MAN!" Kady stood up abruptly, stomping the floor and looking positively peeved. "You mean we coulda been having threesomes between our two apartments all year???"

Amber held up her hands. "Don't blame me. The day I started moving in on you two, you told me to back off. I was just respecting your wishes."

"FUUUCK," Kady complained bitterly. "Whole fucking year wasted."

Amber grinned. "Well, we can still make up for that. And I'm even bringing you a nice dick to play with on the side. So whaddaya say? Do we have a deal?"

Kady shook her head in disbelief, and then mimed digging two fingers into her skull and prying it open like it was on a hinge before reaching in to scratch her brain. "This is sooo weird."

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to," Noelle said quietly. The two lesbian lovers met each other's eyes, Noelle exiting the kitchen and sliding a hand into Kady's. "But I know you, and I know you want to."

"So do you," she replied. Kady's eyes then flashed to Amber. I got the distinct impression that while Kady wanted to keep boning me, knowing that I wasn't a real threat to her relationship, she harbored some concerns about Noelle and Amber.

But the girls communicated something in their eyes. Together, they glanced at me and then turned to Amber. Nodding as one, they replied, "Deal."


I thrust forward a final time, grunting my orgasm into my lover's ear as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into her sucking pussy. The pretty young brunette dug her heels into my ass, tightening her arms around my back to pull me deeper as she felt the cum flowing out of my body to crash against her insides like waves cresting on the beach. The first wave would start receding only to be met by the second coming forth, and both our bodies twitched and humped together as I finished filling her up with my jism.

"Mmm ... I love it when your hot essence fills me up," Lynne sighed rapturously. "I can't describe it, but your cum is so... warm inside me."

Too tired to respond, my limbs gave out and I dropped all my weight downward. I practically crushed the petite brunette to the mattress beneath me. And after groaning, I muttered an apology and started to push myself back up.

But she just giggled and patted my back happily, holding me against her. "You didn't have to overdo it," she laughed. "Don't you need to save something for your girlfriend upstairs?"

"Didn't want to," I wheezed. "I owe you so much. Couldn't dream of holding back."

Lynne cradled my head and then pressed her cheek to mine, still humming happily. "You didn't hold back a thing. That was lovely."

I smiled and then raised my head so that I could nuzzle my nose against hers. Breathing heavily, we both came down from our orgasmic highs while still joined together, my cock slowly going limp inside her body. We were in no rush. We could still hear the faint screams of ecstasy echoing down from a bedroom somewhere above us.

Dinner had been a pleasant affair. Even though it wasn't in my nature to share the intimate details of a relationship with other people, Amber apparently had no such compunctions. We ate our meal as a group of five, with Lynne, Kady, and Noelle suggesting topics and then Amber and me hashing them out. Sharing toothbrushes? No. Bathroom door closed while peeing. Sleeping in separate beds for now, as we both wanted to "take things slow", at least on an emotional level if not a physical one.

It had been made abundantly clear that I was still reeling from a pretty hard breakup. There was an awkward moment when Lynne mentioned Dawn's name, and Amber recalled me saying that she looked just like Dawn. Everyone was suddenly aware that I might be projecting Dawn onto Amber, but they seemed to relax when I insisted that wasn't the reason why I liked her. Lynne commented that my type just seemed to be tall, busty blondes (heck, it was the 'type' for 90% of the straight male population). And Amber even admitted that I reminded her of an old flame, and that it was a good thing.

So everyone was cautious about me falling into a rebound. For her part, Amber said that she wasn't a relationship kind of girl. She'd had flings and the casual boyfriend here and there, but she was married to her graduate degree. Being a third-year medical student required her working or studying 80+ hours a week, and she just didn't have time for anything more serious. But she felt something special with me, and she was willing to explore where that went.

But not yet. For now, we were just ... well...

"'Dating' isn't the right term," I sighed. "We're..."

"Fucking", Kady put in helpfully.

Amber grinned. "Well yes. But let's just think of it the way it really is: I'm your girlfriend, you're my boyfriend. But we've been together for less than 24 hours, and we have yet to find out where this is going. Fair enough?"

It was fair enough. We agreed to take things slow. We agreed to not be jealous of the other. We agreed that we were two individuals who wanted to share some time together for mutual benefit, but to also grant that the other had their own life to lead without feeling trapped or tied down.

And we all agreed that we were horny as hell.

"You should stay with Lynne tonight," Amber suggested.

"What? No. I'll be fine," Lynne protested. "He's your boyfriend, and like you said, you've had him for less than 24 hours."

"If you don't want him, then give him to us," Kady suggested with a grin.

"Kady!" Noelle admonished. I just chuckled, thinking of how often the Jacobsen girls (plural) needed to be kept in check.

"No-no-no," Amber drawled with intense eyes. "We made a deal, and I intend to collect payment before I hand over my boyfriend."

Noelle shivered as she looked over at the gorgeous blue-eyed blonde. "You mean... ?"

Amber nodded. "Ben stays here with Lynne. Kady and Noelle come home with me. Work for everybody?"

After sharing a glance, Kady and Noelle nodded excitedly. Lynne blushed again, almost embarrassed to admit that she wanted me, but she nodded as well. Only I was frowning.

"I'm not a piece of meat to get handed off to whoever's turn it is," I complained.

"All evidence from the last few days to the contrary," Kady drawled, referring to how I'd been switching back and forth between them and Lynne since the weekend.

I sighed. "Well at least don't treat me like I'm an organic vibrator you're handing off between friends."

"So what do you want to do, lover?" Amber asked, reaching over and squeezing my hand.

I shrugged. "Your plan works up to a point. I'll stay with Lynne to properly thank her, and you can have Tweedledee and Tweedledum."

"Hey!" Kady protested.

"Am I 'Dee' or 'Dum'?" Noelle queried.

"'Dee'. Your girlfriend can be 'Dum'." Smirking, I just continued, "But Lynne's right. We've been together less than 24 hours. We can both have our fun, but I want YOU."

Amber smiled, but took a deep breath and commented, "What about taking it slow? It was nice cuddling together overnight, but I thought we agreed that's something we shouldn't get in the habit of right away."

I shook my head. "I'll come downstairs to my own bed after. I'm just saying that after we have our own independent fun tonight, you save something for me at the end. Okay?"

Amber beamed at me. "Okay."

And so it was that after Lynne and I finished a very pleasant round of lovemaking, we got up and put our clothes on. I intended to clean myself up, but Lynne stopped me, saying, "I'm not really into girls. But I think Amber would rather like to taste me on your cock tonight."

Lynne was right, but that part would have to come another night. As it was, I headed upstairs and went into Amber's apartment. The three girls were still going at it a bit, and when I opened Amber's bedroom door, I had no trouble getting hard again.

"Ohhh..." Noelle was sighing blissfully, sitting up naked against the headboard, sucking on one of her own nipples while shoving Amber's blonde head a little deeper into her crotch. My new girlfriend was crouched in a frog-position, squatting over Kady's face while the naked redhead lay flat on her back, holding Amber's thighs and aggressively munching the blonde rug.

Kady's position had her ass right at the edge of the bed, her knees in the air and her heels planted atop the mattress to keep her from falling off. The flexible girl was so close to the edge that she was doing a full split, her feet nearly 180-degrees apart. And her position was just so inviting that I silently dropped my pants, stood at the foot of the bed, and gripped Kady's hips as I suddenly pushed my dick into her sopping wet cunt.

"Eeep!" Kady squealed and pushed Amber's body away. She looked panicked for a second before realizing it was me. And then sitting upright, she started punching my chest and arms crying, "Don't SCARE me like that!"

I shrugged. "Door was unlocked."

Amber sighed. "Okay, I'll give you a spare key. But no snooping around when I'm not home, got it?"

Keeping my dick about six inches inside Kady's cunt, I held up three fingers. "I swear. Scout's honor."

Amber chuckled and rolled away. Noelle had been sooo close to orgasm, and now she stared at me with my cock inside her girlfriend with a heated gaze. "Are we turning this into a foursome?"

Amber shook her head. "Not tonight. Maybe another time. Let me finish you off and then you girls will have to skedaddle and give me some alone time with my new boyfriend."

Sighing, Noelle just closed her eyes and held Amber's head as the blonde bombshell slid back into position and resumed eating her out.

Pushing Kady back down, I palmed the redhead's tits and slow-fucked her, not trying to get myself off but just letting her rub her own clit and feel my dick stretching her out while she tossed her head left and right and mewled cutely in euphoric ecstasy.

At last, both halves of the lesbian couple climaxed and then got up, dressing themselves before sneaking across the shared porch to their own apartment. Fully naked, Amber then came to me with a wet kiss so I could lick off Noelle's juices from her cheeks before she dropped to her knees and sucked off Kady's pussy juice from my cock. I figured Lynne's flavor was long gone by now.

Standing back up, my new girlfriend then fell back across the bed and pulled me with her so that I hovered over her body with both hands down and one knee between her legs. We made out with the kind of long, soul-searching kisses that new lovers make. And we spent nearly twenty minutes just devouring each other's mouth enjoying the giddy highs of young love.

"This is fun," I said when we finally had to break for air.

"It is. I could get used to doing this permanently," she sighed.

I arched an eyebrow. "Thought we were taking things slow?"

Amber nodded seriously. "We are, we are. But can you forgive me for dreaming this might last forever?"

I shook my head, thinking that I could seriously be in trouble with this one. I wasn't supposed to rebound, wasn't supposed to let my emotions get swept away, but it was just so easy to be in love with this girl. "Forever is a long time," I said warmly while slotting my dick into her pussy and then slowly gliding in. "Right now, let's just enjoy tonight."


-- FRIDAY, JULY 22, 2005, SUMMER BREAK --

I awoke with my usual morning hard-on. My eyes were still closed, but I felt her presence against my chest, and a wave of pure bliss spread across my body.

This was heaven.

The morning air was cold against my right cheek, the pillow reassuringly warm against my left. I snuggled deeper into the covers and their cocooning heat while pressing my chest against her back, covered only by a thin layer of cotton. As my senses came alive, the fingers of my left hand reflexively squeezed the large breast I was currently palming as my left arm snaked beneath her pillow to hold her from the opposite side. My right hand firmed up over her hip, gently holding her in place while I reflexively ground my erection into her naked asscrack.

I loved this feeling. It felt natural, as if my body was resting in the exact positioned it was designed for. There was no gravity, no world outside. All that existed was me and the girl I held. And together, we could spend an eternity without ever needing to move.

I felt calm.

I felt rested.

After such a long time living my life in turmoil, my mind rioting with regrets, missed opportunities, and lost loves, I felt at peace.

I felt happy.

And I never wanted this feeling to end.

With my eyes still closed, I squeezed her just a little tighter, a hug of affection. But the pleasant affection soon gave way to primal lust, as fond memories of last night's lovemaking percolated in my brain. So breathing deeply, I let my head roll forward to push my nose into her hair, smelling her sweet fragrance. And I exhaled softly as my body warmed up to make my erotic dreams into reality.

"Mmm..." she hummed still half-asleep as my right hand caressed her naked thigh. I squeezed her breast a little tighter in my left hand, and I extended my lips to begin trailing butterfly kisses along her neck and down her shoulder. Likewise, my right fingers tip-toed down her leg, rubbing her knee before tickling back up her inner thigh.

Hunching away from the tickling sensation, she curled her shoulder forward, leaving me with nothing but her bare back to kiss with my lips. I teased her spine and rubbed my nose against her hot, creamy skin while panting softly from my own arousal. And after releasing her breast, I reached up with my left hand to cup her cheek while walking my right fingers all the way to her juicy center.

She inhaled sharply when my fingertip entered her. She was still quite damp from the last load of cum I'd shot into her last night. Pressing gently, my middle finger slipped deeper into her pussy, quickly followed by the index finger as well. And after pumping her for about a minute with two fingers, I pulled out and rubbed the collected juices over her slowly re-emerging clit.

Whimpering now, she turned her face and tried to bite my left hand. I extended two fingers to her mouth, letting her suck on them like a pacifier as I rubbed her clit into awareness. Moaning, she let my fingers out of my mouth and tilted her head back, giving me an opportunity to suckle on her neck. And when I did so, she gasped and finally fluttered her eyes open to look at me.

"Ohmigawd..." Amber gasped, staring at me with sparkling sapphire eyes.

Smiling, I simply brought up my rock-hard erection between her legs, nudging it forward and pushing the head into her sopping wet cunt from behind.

"Fuck me..." she groaned, blinking quickly.

Smiling even more broadly, I pushed further, and we both moaned as I began to sink into her body.

It didn't take long. Amber was primed from my morning stimulation, and I didn't feel the need to hold back. Reaching back with her right arm, she held my body against hers while I gripped her right hip and left breast for leverage to pump in and out of her pussy. At the moment of truth, I bit down on Amber's shoulder and she squealed in orgasmic ecstasy. And I followed shortly after with a grunt as I poured out my seed into her willing and waiting body.

From entry to finish only took about five minutes, but neither of us had needed a marathon fucking. As I slowly deflated inside of her, Amber reached her hand up to my head, pulling it down to hers so that we could kiss. And she clenched down with her inner muscles as her tongue carved out the inside of my mouth.

When we finally broke for air, Amber shifted her hips to pull me out of her. She spun around so that we could face each other, reaching a hand between her own legs to scoop out a glob of my cum and then pop it into her mouth with an impish smile. I just grinned and kissed her again, not caring whether or not I tasted myself on her lips. And after another long makeout session, we had to stop and break for air once again.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I know I was supposed to go back to my own bed last night."

She quickly shook her head. "Don't be. Especially since I wouldn't have gotten that wonderful morning orgasm if you had."

"But you told me you don't sleep with guys overnight. Now I've gone and done it twice in a row."

Amber blinked her eyes, staring into the back of my soul. "I loved sleeping with you."

"Me, too." I grinned, thinking of the blissful serenity I'd felt myself upon waking after nearly two months of sleeping alone. But taking a deep breath, I sighed and said, "But weren't we supposed to be taking this slow? I'm coming off a breakup and you've said more than once that you're not the serious relationship type."

Amber blinked again, and then looked down between us for a long while. She took measured breaths, in and out, as she collected herself. But when she looked back up into my eyes, there was a passionate fire in her irises that belied her calm demeanor. "Fuck it," she muttered. "I think it's too late."

I didn't understand. Furrowing my eyebrows, I wondered, "What's too late?"

Quickly, she darted in and sealed her lips over mine, kissing me with a fury that caught me off-guard. Grabbing my head, she rolled me onto my back and quickly climbed on top of me. With our mingled cum leaking out of her, she settled the furrow of her crotch over my penis, rowing it back and forth along my length as she did her best to devour my tongue. And as I felt the slick warmth of her pussy rubbing up against me, the flow of blood reversed and started pouring back into my prick to revive it for another round.

Feeling me harden beneath her, Amber giggled and sat upright. With both hands, she flung her sunny blonde hair out of her face and then beamed down at me. And while biting her lip sexily and reaching down to cup her big, firm tits, she hummed in obvious arousal, "It's too late. I'm falling in love with you, Ben. For the first time in years, I'm actually falling in love."

My eyes popped wide open in surprise, but I couldn't help but join in on her infectious smile. A wave of euphoria spread across me, setting my nerves on fire and lightening my limbs.

Love? Really?

I wanted it. I needed it. After having gone dark for far too long, my heart yearned for the warmth only love could provide. Maybe I was rebounding. Sure, I'd done it before.

But maybe this could be real. And as I looked up into her clear blue eyes, seeing the obvious adoration she had for me, I dared to hope. Amber was beautiful, she was sexy, and she was totally into me. She didn't care about my baggage and she wasn't colored by my past.

She was a completely fresh start. And right now, she was exactly what I needed.

"Okay then," I said happily with a smile. "Let's fall in love."


"You DO have food on your own plate you know," I drawled without any actual heat in my voice.

For the fifth time tonight, Amber speared a piece of grilled chicken off my plate with her fork and then popped it into her mouth, smiling mischievously. She took the time to swallow before shrugging and replying, "I like your food better."

"Better? It's the same food." I gestured across the table. Indeed, Lynne and Noelle had cooperated to make tonight's dinner, with grilled teriyaki chicken, vegetables, and rice for the five of us. It's not like my plate had prime rib while Amber was picking at a salad.

Shrugging, Amber just reached across with her spoon, scooping up some of my rice and popping it into her mouth with a fresh smirk.

Rolling my eyes, I reached over to Amber's plate, picking it up and switching it with mine.

Undeterred, Amber just twinkled her eyes at me and then reached over with a fork to spear a piece of chicken off my (formerly her) plate anyway.

Kady chuckled.

Noelle sighed. "Remember when we were like that?"

"Fine. Whatever." Kady shrugged and reached over with her fork to Noelle's plate, but her girlfriend batted her hand away.

Kady whined, "You just said... !"

"Ugh..." Noelle rolled her eyes.

Lynne cracked up. "I'm not sure whether to feel like a fifth wheel or grateful that I don't have to deal with marital bickering."

"I'll show you marital bickering." Amusingly annoyed, I picked up a piece of rice and threw it at Amber. She gasped and picked up a piece of chicken, flinging it against my chest.

Lynne's voice cracked over us. "Hey! Don't go starting a food fight, not with rice! Anyone throwing is gonna pick it up!"

"Aww..." Kady grumped, setting down the spoon she'd already pre-loaded with a glob of rice.

Lynne rolled her eyes. "Children..."

Amber and I were oblivious. We were already kissing hotly, tongues spearing into each other's mouth until Noelle cleared her throat and Kady snarked, "Either get a room or invite us with you. Take your pick."

Amber pulled back and flashed me a broad smile. "Hey, does this count as our first fight? If so, can we have hot and wild makeup sex?"

I just grinned.


-- SATURDAY, JULY 23, 2005, SUMMER BREAK --

I came to a stop in a hallway and just let my jaw drop to the floor. My heart started pounding. My breath became heavy. Despite the chilly hospital air, I felt a bead of sweat trickle down my spine. I'd said it before and I'll say it again: not since Adrienne had a woman so completely overwhelmed me with powerful lust at the mere sight of her.

Amber wasn't even dressed to show off. Her blocky blue doctor's scrubs did not flatter her supremely perfect body. Her shoes were simple white tennis flats, and half-covered by the drooping hem of her baggy blue pants. Her V-necked blue top wasn't low enough to show off any of her tits, and even if it was, she wore a white undershirt beneath. At least I should have been able to tell Amber had a massive rack underneath that shirt, no matter how loose, but the white lab coat over the top completely obliterated her hourglass curves and turned her into just one more medical drone.

But her face was exquisite, and her fine blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders with just the perfect balance of volume and sleekness. I could only see her side profile, but the perkiness of her cute nose and the shape of her cheekbones left me no doubt who I was presently gawking at.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.