An Ordinary College Sex Life 2
Chapter 13: Dawn's Story

Copyright© 2011 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: Dawn's Story - The continuation of An Ordinary College Sex Life. Ben, Dawn, roommates, classmates, sisters, sorority girls, strippers, and even a teacher.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

DAWN

-- MONDAY, MAY 24, 2004, SUMMER BREAK --

"Morning, Mom," I greeted as I walked into the kitchen. Mom was already seated at the breakfast nook table, sipping coffee and looking over the newspaper.

"You're up early," she commented. "I would have thought you'd be sleeping in now that school's out."

"Yeah, well somebody gets kind of horny in the mornings," I grumbled, rolling my eyes upstairs to where my boyfriend had fallen asleep again after re-filling me with his cum.

Mom blushed and smiled. "You've grown up so much. I'm a little in shock that my little girl just made a sexual comment in front of me."

"Oops." I put the tip of my index finger to my mouth and bit down on it coyly. "Guess I'm not such a pristine angel after all."

Mom laughed. "You'll always be my angel. Perfect in every way."

"Aww, thanks, Mom."

"And now things are even more perfect. You and Ben ... the way things were always meant to be."

I giggled and felt my body flush with warmth. "Yeah... Finally..."

"I have to admit," Mom sighed as I began pouring myself a cup of coffee. "You had me worried there for a bit. I honestly thought your whole Ryan situation would have resolved long ago."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. The day I'd told Mom that I was moving into an apartment with Ryan had NOT been pretty. That had turned into a fairly knock-down drag-out fight.

"And then when Ben started dating DJ, I found myself re-evaluating the whole situation," she added.

I snorted. "You were thrilled. I think you gave DJ carte blanche to do whatever she wanted, as long as she held onto him. She told me how you let her get away with anything whenever she brought him home. Whatever it took to make sure Ben married an Evans girl."

"Dawn, you can't believe that."

I just shook my head. It was a moot point now anyways. Ben was mine, and I wasn't going to let him go again. "Relax, relax. I love him to pieces, always have. You've got nothing to worry about."

"Well..." Mom drawled. "There are always new worries. Things didn't go according to plan in bringing you together. And I'm sure things won't go according to plan in getting those grandchildren I always wanted."

"'According to plan'?" I laughed. "You've got this all mapped out for us?"

"No, no, of course not," Mom laughed, shaking her head. "You'll forgive an old woman for dreaming."

"Two old women," I retorted. "Don't pretend that you and Ben's mom haven't been discussing this possibility since we were in diapers."

Mom just blushed again and looked down into her coffee.

Just then, Ben walked into the room. "Morning, ladies."

"You're up!" I chirped in surprise.

He gave me a puppy dog face. "Put my hand out on the pillow and realized you weren't there. I couldn't bear to stay asleep without you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," I drawled, though there was a big smile on my face. He reached a hand out and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him before bending and kissing me. He kept it PG-13 with Mom around, but there was still a little tongue in my mouth.

"Behave!" I giggled, slapping his chest lightly.

"My apologies. I'm sure I should be more circumspect in front of my mother-in-law."

"Ooh," Mom frowned. "Not sure I like the sound of that. 'Mother-in-law' sounds so ... formal."

"Besides, she's not even your mother-in-law yet," I laughed.

"'Yet'," Ben emphasized. "Should we take care of that now? It's a Monday and I'm sure the courthouse will be open soon. We can drive on down and be married within the hour. Where were you thinking for our honeymoon?"

"Ben!" I laughed, slapping his chest again. "You're crazy!"

"Crazy for you, babe," he drawled, openly ogling me up and down. I was wearing rather baggy pajamas, but he stared at me as if I were already naked. And without warning, he stepped forward and grabbed a big piece of my ass, fondling it firmly.

"Ben!" I laughed again, slapping his wrist. "Save it until Mom goes to work."

"Do we have to?" he moaned. "I've got to be back in Professor Ice's office at 1pm to start the internship."

"Yes!" I giggled. "Let a girl eat!"

"Fine," he moped, grabbing my ass again and using it to steer me into the kitchen. I knew Mom wouldn't actually mind the PDA. After all, she'd let Ben do the same things to DJ whenever he visited here.

Ben kept his hand on my ass all the way until I got in front of the refrigerator. I managed to get my hand onto the door handle, but that was as far as I got before Ben grabbed my shoulders, spun me back around, and dipped me like they do in the movies. His tongue was in my mouth a second later, and this time, the passion of our kiss was so volcanically explosive that all I could do was wrap my arms around his neck and kiss my soulmate back just as hard.

What felt like an hour later, Ben finally stood me back up. Mom now stood just on the other side of the kitchen island, a bemused smile on her face. After setting her empty mug down in the sink, she turned to leave. And as she walked away, she gestured over her shoulder while saying, "So ... I should expect those grandchildren soon, right?"

Ben just stared at my Mom and then out the doorway until he heard her footsteps ascending the stairs. And then to my utter shock, he jerked my pajama pants and panties down to my knees, lifted me onto the kitchen island, and then shoved his own pajama pants down enough to free his waving erection.

"You're not serious," I breathed, although there was a fire in my eyes. I was soaking wet, still damp from the load of cum he'd dumped inside me only fifteen minutes ago.

"Don't worry. Our family won't mind." And then he dropped me down onto his prick.


-- JUNE 2004, SUMMER BREAK --

I heard a key jiggle in the front door, and a tingle of excitement ran up my spine. Quickly, I killed the web browser on the sex story I'd been reading and then set the computer aside. The story had given me an idea, and I quickly moved myself into a doggy position on the couch, draping my torso over the backrest. The only things I wore today were black stockings and matching garter, without panties, finished off with strappy stiletto heels.

My breathing got heavier as I heard Ben's footsteps creak the floorboards along with the muffled thud of his messenger bag dropping in the foyer. I listened for the sound to come around the corner into the living room, and when he did, I crooned, "Welcome home, babe" before turning my face around.

Ben gawked at me the way he always did, but there was a look of panic in his eyes this time. Only then did I realize Kim Fukuzaki was beside him, and I jerked back in shock. Scrambling around to face forward, I grabbed a throw pillow off the couch and pulled it into my lap to cover myself. "BEN!" I shrieked in both shock and outrage.

Ben just grabbed Kim and literally dragged her into the hallway. I heard a bedroom door slam shut. And without another moment's thought, I sprang off the couch and raced upstairs to put some clothes on.

Holy shit that was mortifying! I mentally exclaimed to myself. Bare-assed, with my tits hanging out for the world to see. Thank god he only brought Kim home. It's not that I know the girl very well, but at least she wasn't a total stranger. I didn't even want to think about how more embarrassed I'd be if he'd brought a GUY home.

Man, if he ever wants me to give him that kind of surprise again, he'd better fucking call me when he's bringing someone over, I seethed. Pull yourself together, Dawn. Critical thinking. What's most important right now? Clothes.

A few minutes later, I managed to calm down from the unexpected surprise guest. Now clad in lounge pants and a baggy top, I returned downstairs vowing to be cool about things, but I couldn't help blushing as I rejoined my boyfriend and his fellow intern.

Ben apologized quite seriously, but Kim helped to lighten the mood. "Hi, Dawn," she greeted, appraising me for a moment. "You look good. Been working out?"

I smiled and rolled with things. We were able to gloss over the awkward moment and put it behind us. It's not like I was ashamed of my naked body, quite the opposite, in fact. I knew I was smokin' hot. Still, I cracked on my boyfriend, warning him to never again bring someone home without warning me.

But then we got to the reason Ben brought Kim home. "I was thinking she could rent a room from us. Just for the next two months, until Brooke and DJ move in. She's commuting from Sunnyvale right now, and it's becoming an issue with Professor Isakova."

"Oh!" I chirped in surprise. "Well ... uh..." I fumbled, not sure how to react to that. I had certainly expected to spend the whole summer alone with Ben in the house, and I simply had never even entertained the notion of having a roommate.

Why would he even think of this? This is OUR home, I thought to myself. I'd rather liked playing house with Ben, just him and me. I could almost imagine that this is what our home life would be if we ever got married.

Don't be a selfish bitch, remember? I told myself immediately after. Don't be so quick to be against the idea. After all, being flexible in my living arrangements to accommodate a friend would be the noble thing to do, wouldn't it?

Most people thought of me as this perfect princess, an image I'd worked really hard to cultivate. I always wanted to come off as serene, patient, and understanding. I liked being thought of as wise beyond my years, the mature, sensible one amongst people my own age or even older. But I'd shown cracks in my crown the last few months or so as this whole Ben versus Ryan thing had come to a head. I'd realized a few things about myself, notably that I could be a pretty selfish bitch when push came to shove.

I'd shown my true colors in the end. Even though I wanted to get along with everybody, I'd let jealousy color my relationship with Paige. Most importantly, I'd strung along a very sweet man, Ryan, verbally telling him that I'd be with him even when I knew in my heart that I wouldn't. I'd done it because I didn't want to be alone, and I'd... used ... him ... for my own selfish desires.

When that relationship finally soured, I didn't like the person I saw in the mirror. I realized I'd been covering up all my selfishness beneath a veneer of perfection. I wasn't Miss Perfect, I was just a self-centered 19-year-old girl. And once I saw the ugliness inside, I realized that I wasn't good enough to truly be with my Ben. Not yet. Not for him. He had gone through his trials and tribulations and come out a stronger person in the end. He was better than me, and I had to fix myself as a person before we could truly be together.

Bless his heart, Ben chose to accept me instead. He promised me that we would endure. He promised me he would do whatever it took to ensure that we worked out. And he asked me to believe in US. We were soulmates. It was destiny.

I am his Dawn. Forever.

But just because he accepted me the way I was didn't mean I was the person I needed to be for him. I still had my selfish desires, my unholy impulses. And I had to fix those to be truly worthy of him.

It had only been a couple of weeks, but I'd been trying. I loved him without restraint, showering affection, attention, and yes, as much sex as he could handle. I worked extra hard to be considerate, to anticipate his needs. Ben saw me as an angel, the personification of perfection. And I had every intention of living up to his lofty perceptions.

Now, he was asking me to accept Kim as a roommate. While my first, selfish impulse would be to refuse so that I could have Ben and this house all to myself, I quickly fought that down. Don't think just about yourself. What would Ben want? What would make him happy?

What would Adrienne do?

It wasn't that I wanted to be like Adrienne. She was her own person, and I was mine. But the simple fact was: Adrienne had made Ben very happy, at least until that whole Grace fiasco. I wanted to be the best girlfriend I could for my boyfriend, and while I didn't think for a second that my relationship with Ben would be the same as hers, she did provide me with something of a template to go on. I couldn't think selfishly. I had to think about what Ben wanted.

Obviously, Ben wanted Kim to move in with us. Why else would he be suggesting this? Clearly, he wanted another hot babe in his bed, which wouldn't be such a bad thing. It was a lot of work trying to keep him happy and anticipate all his needs.

Let's face it, girl. Ben's starting to wear you out. Might be nice to have some help in getting his dick to finally go down.

One thing I'd forgotten for a while was that Ben was not a monogamous kind of guy. No matter how good the sex was between us, he still liked his variety. It didn't mean he loved me any less, he just liked some different pussy from time to time. And Kim's got kind of an exciting innocent/punk thing going here...

Besides, it might be nice getting to know the pretty girl. For all of his qualities, Ben wasn't the greatest conversationalist. He was a guy after all. Having another girl around would give me someone to talk to. I knew I'd missed not having girlfriends around after leaving Dayna, Brandi, and Adrienne to move in with Ryan.

Plus, Ben had a way of attracting the hottest bisexuals on campus. If I wanted to concede to my own selfish thoughts for a moment, Kim looked pretty tasty and I liked my variety, too.

So without another moment's thought, I perked up and replied, "I think it would be pretty cool. This is certainly more house than Ben and I need. And to be honest, I think I'd like the company."

We chatted a little more, but the decision was made. Kim would move in over the weekend.

I only wondered how long it would take to get her into our bed.


-- AUGUST 2004, SUMMER BREAK --

"Clean me out, slave," I barked, patting the back of Viktoriya's head with the business end of the riding crop.

"Yes, Mistress," my 40-year-old Economics professor whispered subserviently before shoving her nose into my sweaty crotch. That sharp nose rubbed up against my overstimulated clit, sending little starbursts of pleasure rocketing up my pleasure nerves and into my brain. A second later, her snake-like tongue slithered along my stretched-open channel, lapping up some of my boyfriend's spunk and sucking it back into her mouth.

"Fuck, yeah," I breathed, letting my head fall back against the pillows behind me. I stretched out my limbs, easing my muscle tension after spending the last three minutes desperately clutching Ben's body atop mine as he finished fucking me to an explosive orgasm before filling me up with his hot, creamy load.

Ben himself was lying on his back beside me, his head turned toward mine so that we could stare at each other with mirrored goofy expressions of satisfaction. While Viktoriya slurped away at my cunt, Ben held the end of Kim's collared-leash, directing her movements as she licked my orgasmic nectar off his half-hard prick, taking the entire column into her mouth every five seconds or so.

I returned my attention to the gorgeous older brunette eating the creampie out of my cunt. In another life, Professor Isakova had been an idol of mine. 40 years of age sounded kind of old, but she was quite young for having accomplished so much in her profession. Fully-tenured, she'd published several times and earned healthy royalties from the three books currently in print that she'd authored. A woman of her accomplishments in the field of business could have become a C-level executive, but she was doing what she loved: molding young minds.

Well, I supposed it was also easier to bed hot coeds like me and hunks like my boyfriend in a college setting than in a corporation.

Even beside her academic accomplishments, Viktoriya was a strikingly beautiful woman, with both the face and body of a high fashion model. I could only hope to still look as good as she did at her age. She carried herself at all times with poise and confidence. She demanded and received total respect despite her gender in a department and field dominated by males. And she had a sharp intelligence that humbled all who spoke with her.

And THIS woman, so terrifying to behold, was eating Ben's cum out of MY pussy. It was quite a power trip.

"Deeper, slave!" I barked, rapping the crop against her cheek. "I can't feel your tongue against my G-spot."

"Yes, Mistress," Viktoriya mumbled and then pushed her face even deeper. I sighed and reached out with one hand to hold the back of her head. And once again, I glanced over at my boyfriend.

Ben grinned as he watched Viktoriya go to work. Presently, he coaxed Kim into a version of Second Position, a submissive doggy-style with her ass in the air but her cheek against the mattress with her arms helplessly stretched out in front of her. He swabbed his renewed erection through her cleft a few times, even nudging it against her rosebud anus to startled gasps from the nervous girl. But then setting his mushroom head at her vaginal entrance, he slowly pushed his way inside. And I found myself holding my breath until all seven and three-quarter inches of his thick, hefty cock slid home.

"Fuuuuck," I groaned almost simultaneously with Ben, as if it were my cock sinking into the submissive girl. Power-trip indeed.

Glancing down, I realized that Viktoriya must've slurped out all of Ben's spunk. I'd told her to swallow it all, so I wasn't expecting a snowball or anything. Instead, I pondered the possibilities of what else I could do with her. Order her to mount herself atop Kim so that they were stacked like spoons? That way Ben could pop in and out of either cunt, blasting away at them until he sprayed all over their asses and let me lick it all up? Or maybe have her slither underneath Kim in a sixty-nine while I fetched a strap-on so we could tag team the girls from both sides. Either option sounded really good, and I found myself grinning with happiness at my boyfriend's almost mystical ability to find pussy.

He didn't know it, but he was satisfying one of my guilty pleasures. I'd never thought of myself as a dominant person before, but the times we'd subjugated Felicia Clarkson under our control last summer had shown me a different side of myself. I wasn't evil, but I sure enjoyed the power rush. Being able to boss around Viktoriya and Kim like this let me feed my selfish desires without feeling guilty about it. After all, I was doing it all for Ben, right?

Selfish would be bossing around Viktoriya solely for my own pleasure. Selfish would be convincing my boyfriend that we needed to visit Viktoriya and Kim more often than was necessary. I didn't do those things. Yeah, I enjoyed myself while I was here, but everything I did, I did to ultimately make BEN happy, and wasn't that the noblest goal of all?

"Viktoriya," I commanded. "Assume Second Position, with your cheek turned so that you can watch Ben and Kim."

"Yes, mistress," she mumbled and put herself into place, facing the headboard at a 180 of Kim so that the two slaves both looked to their right and could stare at each other.

The position also meant that I could look straight at my boyfriend with both of the slaves between us. He continued fucking Kim from behind while watching me buckle the strap-on dildo around my waist. This particular model included a small vibrator that went into my cunt as well, and as I thumbed the device to life so that it buzzed me in just the right places, I found myself grinning happily.

"Dawn..." Ben drawled with a lazy smirk. "What are you doing?"

I raised up the tube of KY jelly Viktoriya kept in a drawer. "Why, prepping our professor's asshole for your next round of course!"

He grinned and sped up a little on Kim while I drizzled a healthy bit of lube down Viktoriya's asscrack and then coated some on the first few inches of my fake dick. "I love you, babe," he told me.

I looked up and smiled. "I love you, too."


-- SEPTEMBER 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

"Oh, yeah. DJ and Brooke have been just fine," I assured Mom over the phone. "They're making friends quickly. You know about Faye already. But the girls have put together their own little circle of friends, and they're adjusting nicely."

"That's good to hear," Mom said brightly on the other end of the line. "I remember it being quite the shock starting college, losing most of your high school friends all at once and then having to start over within a very short period of time. Still, it can be quite rewarding. Some of the friends I made in those first few weeks at Cal have been with me my whole life, including your Aunt Beth."

"I know, Mom," I drawled, rolling my eyes. Mom had only told me the story of how she met Ben's mother a gazillion times.

Mom laughed, aware of the annoyance in my voice. She changed the subject, saying, "So how did DJ do on that first test? She told me she was really worried about it."

"Test? What test?" I asked in confusion.

"Ah, Freshman Math exam or something, I don't remember. You know your sister hasn't been the best student. She told me last week that she had the exam coming up, and that she was really worried about passing it. I told her to ask you for help."

I chuckled and shook my head, though Mom couldn't see me. "Uh, DJ never asked me for anything. I didn't even know she had an exam. But now that you mention it, I remember the first big calculus test. It was quite a doozy."

"Oh, that girl!" Mom sighed in disappointment. "You're her big sister and you took the exact same test two years ago! What did you get on it?"

I shrugged. "Don't remember. But I got an A in the class, of course."

"Of course," Mom said proudly. "You've had straight A's your whole life. Except for that B+ in Seventh-"

"Seventh grade algebra," I finished. "Don't remind me."

"DJ got a C-minus in Pre-Calculus. You know she was never the best at higher-level math, and she barely got admitted into Cal. If she doesn't improve, she won't be able to pass Berkeley's tougher schedule, and I TOLD her to ask you for help!"

I shrugged, glancing into the living room. I was talking on the kitchen phone while looking over tonight's dinner. DJ was sitting on the sofa with Brooke. "Sorry, didn't happen. I'll ask her about it."

"Do that. And let me know what she says."

"Sure Mom."

"Thanks Dawn. You're the best."

"I know, Mom. I'll talk to you later."

"Love you. And tell your sister, too."

"I will. Love you, too. Bye."

After hanging up the phone, I turned the burner down to "Lo" to make sure the pot didn't boil over. And then I sauntered into the living room. "Hey, Deej," I called out.

My little sister picked her head out of her book, turning around to look at me. "What's up?"

"Mom asked me how you did on the first math test. She told me she told you to come to me for help on it. I had to say I didn't know anything."

DJ harrumphed and returned to her book. With her back to me, she shrugged and replied, "I got it handled."

"So you did well?"

"I got it handled," she replied neutrally.

I sighed and went over to the couch. "Deej, why didn't you come to me? I could've at least given you a few pointers on what to expect."

She screwed up her face and wouldn't look at me. "I don't need your help. I can handle things just fine on my own."

"Are you sure? Because we both know you've struggled with Calculus and Mom told you to-"

"Mom ALWAYS tells me to ask you for help!" DJ suddenly interrupted, glaring up at me. "'Go ask Dawn, she's the smart one.'" DJ parroted. "'Your sister had no trouble with this class, why don't you ask her?' 'Dawn-this, Dawn-that.'"

"Deej..."

"And the worst?" DJ hissed, with raised eyebrows and fiery irises. "'Why can't you be more like Dawn?'"

I set my jaw. "Mom NEVER said that."

DJ pouted and looked away. "Yeah, well ... I can tell she means it..."

"Deej..."

"C'mon, Brooke." DJ suddenly slammed her textbook shut and got to her feet. "Let's go study in my room."

DJ huffed off. Wordlessly, Brooke shot me an apology, but followed her friend.

I sighed and glanced back into the kitchen. The lid on my pot had started to rattle, signaling that dinner was boiling over whether set to "Lo" or not.

Oh, well.


-- OCTOBER 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

"You'd think boys would mature a little bit in four years. But they're the same sex-crazed dorks they were as freshmen in High School," Tammy Toth, one of DJ's little acolytes was saying. "Wiggle your ass a little and they'll follow you anywhere."

"I think you're doing more to invite them than just wiggling your ass," Beth Abelman commented dryly.

"Well, sometimes a girl's gotta make her intentions known to get attention. Especially when Josh won't do anything but gawk at DJ all day," Tammy sighed.

"Hey, I'm not doing anything," DJ protested. "I've told Josh very clearly I don't want a boyfriend right now."

"'Right now'..." Meli Kanemura drawled, complete with air quotes. "There's nothing more enticing to a boy than telling him no 'for now'."

"Is that the secret?" Faye Nguyen laughed. "I guess that whole 'playing hard to get' thing really works. Certainly is turning the trick for you, Brooke."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Ben's little sister replied.

"Really?" Tammy laughed. "Don't tell me you haven't noticed how poor Joel has been following you around like a puppy dog all month."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Brooke repeated, although this time with a guilty look in her eye.

All six of the froshling girls laughed at that, but my attention was drawn to the sound of heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. Ben always managed to clomp throughout the house like a drunken rhino, completely incapable of walking softly. He didn't mean to do it; I just thought it made him that much more of a man.

"What did Jocelyn want, babe?" I asked as my boyfriend returned to the living room.

Ben winced. "It's nothing really ... Already told her I wasn't interested."

I recognized the look on his face. The issue at hand was private, and knowing Jocelyn and the Tri-Delts, most likely sexual. Glancing back at the younger girls, I directed Ben to move into the kitchen for some privacy.

"Wasn't interested in what?" I queried once we were alone.

"She was inviting us to the Tri-Delt Halloween Party."

I felt a quick surge of hormones and adrenaline at his words. Life had gotten far too tame around here ever since Viktoriya broke things off with Ben. It's not that I needed to have a sex slave per se. But I'd gotten addicted to the power rush of manipulating the strong, older woman like putty in my hands. Doing so fed the selfish desires I kept bottled away, but did so in a controlled environment with someone that I knew could handle it.

Kim, on the other hand, was very fragile. If you asked me, she wasn't a submissive so much as she was an innocent who just didn't know any better. The girl was the same age as me, but she'd had far less life experience when it came to boys and sex. I hadn't come out and asked her point blank, but I got the distinct impression she'd been a virgin before getting to college. Heck, Ben might've been Kim's first man when Adrienne blindfolded him and brought both Grace and her into their bedroom. She was an innocent, and the one time I tried to take charge of her and be the Domme, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was scared I'd actually hurt her.

But a Tri-Delt was another matter. Ben had a way of attracting the horniest sluts the way a candle flame attracted moths. Put him in the middle of a party that revolved around dressing these sluts up in the skimpiest of sexy costumes, and we'd be guaranteed to find a few girls to put to sleep with smiles on their faces and cum dripping out of their holes.

"Ooh, let's go!" I exclaimed enthusiastically.

Ben looked surprised. "Seriously?"

I nodded.

"You said Jocelyn invited 'us', right?"

Still perplexed, Ben nodded. "Uh, yeah."

"So you won't have any hang-ups about leaving me behind."

"We've been over this. You know how the night will turn out if I go over there. I'm not that guy anymore. I love you."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, I KNOW you love me. Love is love. Sex is just sex. And I know we're not going to love each other any less if you boink a few pretty brains out. It's been a long time since you've had some variety, anyway."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.