An Ordinary College Sex Life 2
Chapter 10: Fair is Fair

Copyright© 2011 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: Fair is Fair - The continuation of An Ordinary College Sex Life. Ben, Dawn, roommates, classmates, sisters, sorority girls, strippers, and even a teacher.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

-- FEBRUARY 2005, JUNIOR YEAR --

"Do you really have to go so soon?" I moaned, staring for just a few more seconds at Adrienne's nearly naked ass. All she wore was a tiny thong of dental floss that disappeared between her buttcheeks. But soon, both juicy globes were covered by the tight pair of jeans she was pulling on.

At least Adrienne turned around, letting me ogle her naked tits before she shrugged into a heavy-duty bra and starting buttoning up her blouse. "It's a Tuesday," she said apologetically. "I've got work to do."

"What kind of work can there be?" I griped. "Show up, look pretty, let them snap your picture. Done."

Adrienne laughed and shook her head. "I know. And yet somehow, I can spend eight, nine hours on a set just trying to get that one perfect shot."

"You got a ride?" Dawn asked as she sat up, yawning.

"Yeah, I already arranged a cab for 9am," Adrienne replied. "At least these shoots almost never start too early in the morning."

Dawn and I nodded, cuddling together and watching Adrienne finish getting dressed.

"Ohmigawd, I nearly forgot." Adrienne popped her eyebrows and then spun around, quickly rummaging through her bag. A second later, she came out with a magazine, grinning as she approached the bed. "I wanted to show you guys this. It doesn't hit newsstands until Friday."

In red letters across the top of the magazine was the title "SPORTS ILLUSTRATED". Much of the letters were obscured by the blonde head of Carolyn Murphy, who sat in the sand wearing a red bikini with the halter straps undone and loose in her hands. Adrienne leaned forward, drawing my attention to the unbuttoned neckline of her blouse and her big swaying tits within. But as she flipped through the pages and then finally stopped, I found myself gawking at the print version of Adrienne's big tits put on full display by a coral-colored bikini.

"That's Costa Rica," Adrienne pointed out. "I spent two weeks down there and only ended up with two photos in the spread. Here's the other one."

She flipped a few pages, and then stood up to let Dawn and me gawk at an even sexier photo of our lover. Adrienne's golden blonde hair hung over one shoulder while she lay on her side, half-covered in wet sand. Her aqua-blue bikini top was undone, so that she had to conceal her nakedness with one arm. Her right hand tried desperately to cover up her left breast, failing to do so and letting titflesh peek out from every side. But my eyes were drawn right to where the nipple should be. That spot was covered up by the base of Adrienne's fourth finger, and more specifically, by my promise ring.

"Aww..." I moaned sincerely.

Adrienne leaned down and pecked my cheek. "Forever and Always."


Adrienne stayed around in the morning just long enough to see Brooke and DJ. The younger girls were simultaneously thrilled by her arrival and disappointed that she had to depart so soon. Kim had come home sometime last night, and she also extended pleasantries with her old friend.

"Are you staying for breakfast?" Kim asked. "I'm making pancakes."

Adrienne laughed and patted her belly. "Are you kidding? I'm a model now. All we're allowed to eat are cigarettes and salads, and I don't smoke."

"Mmm ... bacon..." I murmured with waggled eyebrows to Kim.

Adrienne turned and slapped my arm in annoyance.

So Adrienne left, and the five of us roommates started our days. For me, despite the rather unusual start, it was just another Tuesday.

The next day was just another Wednesday.

The day after that was just another Thursday.

And the day after that was just another Friday.

I slept, I ate, and I did my homework. I played video games with Bert, I chatted with Kim, and I spent some quality time with Dawn. I also spent some intimate time with Dawn, and Kim and I had our usual Thursday fucking.

For Dawn, it was pretty much the same. She slept, she ate, and she did her homework. She hung out with Gwen and Robin, and she did a little shopping on the side. She spent some quality time with me, and she took her cooking class at the City College.

In a way, our lives were a little boring for a couple of weeks. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with "boring". My life to this point had been full of ups and downs, sometimes punctuated by intensely dramatic moments both good and bad. In-between those dramatic moments were quiet little lulls, giving me time to recover from whatever dramas I'd just experienced and to just relax for a while, enjoying the simple pleasantries of my daily life. I had everything I needed and more. And I couldn't ask for anything different.

But of course, these lulls never lasted forever. And after a couple of quiet weeks, my life was bound to get more exciting.


-- MARCH 2005, JUNIOR YEAR --

I hung up my new Motorola RAZR cell phone, slapping the clamshell shut and sliding the ultrathin device into my back pocket. I took a deep breath to try and relax my racing heartbeat. Nothing was wrong; quite the opposite. The speaker at the other end of the line had more or less invited me to dine at a buffet of gorgeous, nubile young girls who seemingly had all gotten it into their heads that me fucking their brains out was a classroom course they were required to take.

And this time, "fucking their brains out" might very well be taken literally. So was "classroom course" for that matter.

"Who was that, babe?" Dawn asked when I returned to the living room. She was seated on the couch across from Brooke and DJ, both of whom had come home for the night and were doing their homework. Kim was at the dining table behind them.

I raised my eyebrows, communicating the need for privacy to my girlfriend with just my gaze. I tilted my head, and immediately Dawn got up to come after me.

I led the way to the stairs, unable to wipe a silly grin off my face. When we got into our bedroom, I chuckled, shaking my head in disbelief.

"What?" Dawn asked with some urgency, her interest clearly piqued.

"That was Carli."

"Carli? As in Tri-Delt Carli?"

"Uh-huh. I don't remember if I ever told you, but last year, Leighton got it into her head to hold an advanced blowjob class for any of the sisters who wanted to learn."

"Oh, yeah." Dawn nodded, a silly grin spreading across her face at the same time. "Too bad it never happened."

"Yeah, well you and I had some things going on last year."

Dawn smiled knowingly.

"Anyway," I continued. "Leighton passed the idea on to Carli, and Carli decided to actually go and do it. She's scheduling a class at the Tri-Delt house on Saturday next week, and she wants me to be one of the practice dummies."

Dawn giggled. "One of?"

"Well, interest has been high. She said she already had six girls lined up, and even I can't fit six mouths over me at the same time. She has some other guys as potentials as well."

"Who wouldn't want to do this?" Dawn cackled.

I shrugged. "You'd be surprised. I know it sounds like a guy's greatest dream, but there are some serious performance pressures here. Nobody wants to be that dude who popped off in two minutes and was useless for the rest of the class."

Dawn mulled that over. "True, I guess. But I'm thinking you don't have that problem."

I shrugged. "I wouldn't. But what do you think?"

"About whether or not you should go? Of course! Sounds like fun!"

"Are you sure? A hookup with Nora and Whitney is one thing. Letting six or more girls suck my dick is something else."

Dawn laughed and shook her head. "Babe, I'd let you fuck six or more girls. Blowjobs are nothing."

"But ever since we've been together, we've always done everything together."

"And we'll do THIS together."

"Huh?"

Dawn chuckled. "Silly ... I'm going WITH you. Who else do you think is more qualified to teach a girl how to blow you?"

My eyebrows popped. "Really?"

My girlfriend stepped up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a fierce, explosive volcanic kiss. She pulled away just as quickly, panting softly as she stared into my eyes. "Just think about it: a dozen hot sorority babes kneeling in a row, all of whom know how to blow you just like I do."

[sproing!] Instant boner.

Dawn giggled, feeling me rise against her belly. Kissing me again, she sank to her knees and rapidly unzipped my jeans. Pulling my erection out, she lovingly caressed it and then smiled up at me. "I'd better get a lot of practice between now and then, don't you think? So I can be a better teacher when the time comes."

I groaned as Dawn quickly surrounded my prick with her hot mouth, already bobbing her head up and down. I slid my fingers into her hair and sighed happily. "Whatever you think is best, dear."


"Is this seriously happening?" Bert had a clear deer-in-the-headlights look in his eyes.

"Relax, dude. You'll be fine," I stated confidently.

"Seriously, you'll be fine," Dawn added. The three of us were standing in front of the Tri-Delt house, on time for Carli's planned BJ Party. Originally, she'd lined up three guys including me. But when one dropped out two days ago, Carli asked if I knew anyone who could take his place. Dawn had suggested our good buddy, and since he initially saw only the positives, Bert had immediately agreed.

But now he was starting to realize the potential negatives as well.

"How exactly will I be 'fine'?" Bert hissed to Dawn. "When we played that swingers game last year, I nearly popped my load just from you giving me a handjob!"

"That was a long time ago," I reasoned. "You've been through a lot since then, grown up a lot since then. The Bert from the swingers game wouldn't have survived that trip to Carter's, remember?"

"Oh, right." Bert grinned, thinking of Nikki and Tasha. "But ... ah ... I was kinda high and mellowed out that time."

"Hmm..." I thought about that. "Fine. I've got an idea."

Just then, the door opened. Andie Holland stood before me, the pretty, perky bottle-blonde staring at me with an eager expression. She was dressed in blocky pajamas, revealing nothing of her body, but there was no mistaking her freshly-painted cherry red lips standing out from her pale face. "Hi, guys. Hi, Dawn. Carli told me you were coming. Well, you're right on time. We're meeting in the Chapter Room."

We nodded and went inside, Andie closing the door behind us and sliding shut the deadbolt as well. This was one party we definitely didn't want interrupted.

"Andie, can you show Dawn the way?" I asked, letting go of my girlfriend's hand. I grabbed Bert's shoulder and explained, "We'll be there in a minute."

Andie shrugged, and reached out to Dawn's hand. "Sure thing."

Dawn glanced at me curiously, but I just indicated for her to go ahead. And then I head-nodded for Bert to follow me upstairs.

Having been here so many times, I knew the Tri-Delt house's layout almost as well as my own. With a couple of quick turns I went three doors down and knocked. A moment later, Lakhi Sharma opened the door, a broad smile spreading across her face at the sight of me.

"Ben! Hey!" The busty Indian babe quickly stepped into me, wrapping her arms around my torso and putting her cheek to my chest in a firm hug. "What are you doing here? Aren't they expecting you downstairs?"

I jerked a thumb at Bert. "Need a favor. My friend is a last minute replacement and he's got a mild case of nerves. Think you got anything that can help keep him calm?"

Lakhi grinned, backing up and pointing to an array of hookahs she had lining the wall. "I think I know just the thing."


"Duuuude..." Bert sighed, already quite mellow.

"Wow..." I marveled in agreement, my eyeballs zigzagging in different directions trying to look everywhere at once. There really weren't that many girls in here. After all, I'd been at the Tri-Delt house when 25 pledges and their matching big sisters had all crammed into this room. And later on during the pledge initiation, I'd even been here while dozens of Tri-Delts were completely naked around me.

But there was something to be said about staring at ten girls lined up in a single row, dressed in the skimpiest of revealing lingerie, all on their knees just waiting to suck your cock.

[sproing!] Instant boner.

An eleventh girl stepped into view, Carli Singer with her fiery red hair and equally outgoing demeanor. With her nice tits put on full display by a green push-up bra, she smiled and gestured a hand down the line. "Gentlemen, allow me to introduce Jamie, Madison, Sarah, Esther, Whitney, Andie, Lupe, Kate, Misa, and Dawn."

I'd been going down the line, trying to commit to memory the girls that Carli was so rapidly pointing out. To be honest, I was thinking: brunette, brunette, blonde, asian, pale blonde, bottle-blonde, latina, redhead, asian, and... Dawn? I hit the end of the line and jerked my head back in shock. Sure enough, there was my girlfriend on her knees, wearing the sky blue ensemble that really showed off her tits.

My instant boner began to fade.

"Holy shit," Bert groaned, half in astonishment and half in eagerness.

Dawn caught my gaze. Instantly, her smile turned into a disapproving frown, and she gave me a harsh look.

I had to admit, if I was going to complain, I didn't have a moral leg to stand on. Here I was, getting ready to be blown by up to eleven different girls. I'd known full well that Dawn was coming to be here with me, and was I really expecting her to not participate? Or was I expecting her to only blow me?

Perhaps I had always known this would happen and only blinded myself because I didn't really want to think about it. But the fact was: if I was going to be here, Dawn had every right to as well.

It was just a blowjob, right? And while I would have ten other girls, Dawn would have at most two other guys. Bert I could actually live with. For one thing, he'd already had sex with Dawn once. And for another, he was a friend. Letting Dawn give Bert a blowjob wouldn't be so different from her doing Kenny.

As for the other guy ... I scanned the room, looking for another male. He was easy to spot. 6'4", 240+ pounds of muscled frat boy stood off to the other side with a smug grin on his face. He had shoulder-length blonde hair, and the only things bigger than his biceps were his pectoral muscles. I recognized the guy instantly.

"Fuckin' Achilles," I whistled in disbelief.

Hearing the name, he turned to look at me. "Back, foul Trojan!" he bellowed before breaking into a grin and proffering his hand. "It's Ben, right?"

I nodded and extended my hand to meet his. "Jaron, right?"

We shook hands, Jaron gripping mine forcefully, but not like he was trying to show off or anything. A second later, he turned and shook hands with Bert as well while the two exchanged names.

Jaron then leaned in conspiratorially. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that fair Helen on the end?"

I nodded. "I'm here. Seems only fair."

"Are you sure?" he asked with clear concern in his eyes. "If you'd like, I can do my best to avoid-"

"No, no," I waved him off, though I took a deep breath to calm myself. "I know what I'm getting into here. Tonight is all in good fun."

Jaron grinned and clapped me on the shoulder. "Sure is. Isn't this the greatest fucking idea ever?"

Bert chuckled, surveying the girls. And in a totally mellowed out, relaxed tone, he replied, "Fuck, yeah."


I'd thought I knew what to expect when I'd arrived at the Tri-Delt house for this "advanced blowjob class". I'd imagined standing in the middle of the room with a boner while a half-dozen girls sat in a semi-circle before me, listening with rapt attention while Carli and Dawn pointed out the various features of my anatomy and erogenous zones. I would stay hard from the occasional hands-on (mouth- on?) demonstration. And then one-by-one, the girls would take turns practicing what they had just been taught.

It wasn't anything like that.

The Tri-Delts were a mix of classes, with five Sophomores, 2 Juniors, 2 Seniors, and a Fifth Year. Carli had limited the signups to nine, setting the ratio at three sisters per guy, although Dawn was an extra, and Carli herself had planned to mostly "supervise". Rather than have any one person act as "teacher", the idea was for ALL of the girls to share whatever wealth of knowledge they'd personally accumulated over their lives. Sure, the girls could have discussed blowjob techniques amongst themselves, but this organized class gave them a forum to do so along with three real-life practice dummies.

There were three mattresses spread across the room in a big triangle, and each of us guys was directed to lie down on one. The lights were on full, the room not set up for seduction, but rather so that each girl could plainly see what was going on. The lights also let us guys have clear views of the scantily-clad young women, all the better eye candy to help us maintain our erections.

The girls split up relatively evenly to each guy, with Dawn, Andie, Whitney Arvidsson, and Kate Mosely coming over to me. I quickly realized that the girls were just as nervous about this as I was, as Andie and Whitney had both come to me, the one guy in the room they'd already had sex with. Kate the redhead was the lone fifth year, and she quickly took charge of the two sophomores.

"Just relax, girls. Nothing you haven't done before," Kate said sagely.

Andie and Whitney both looked at each other, giggling excitedly.

Kate then nodded to Dawn. "He's your boyfriend. Want to get him warmed up?"

Dawn beamed and looked over at me. "Don't enjoy this TOO much."

I frowned. "Huh?"

Dawn grinned. "Don't want you popping off too fast. Need to give these girls something to work with." And then without any ceremony, she bent over my lap and slurped my half-hard cock into her mouth.

What followed next was an absolute clinic in how to suck a guy off without making him cum. The girls discussed a variety of topics from hand pressure to tongue swirling to little-known sensitive spots around a guy's crotch. Dawn, of course, knew my dick as well as anyone else in the world, even better than me. But I think each of the other girls had a new trick to teach her. Kate had a particularly good technique of blowing me in a virtual sixty-nine position, kneeling with her ass right next to my face and deep-throating me while reaching forward with her right hand to scratch my balls. Only my reflexive thrust off the mattress warned her that she was about to make me cum, and the pretty redhead quickly pulled her mouth off me.

Out of the blue, Carli's voice then pierced the air. "Time! Everybody switch!"

I groaned in mixed disappointment and relief. I was disappointed, because my four girls were getting really good at pleasuring my joystick. But I was also relieved for any break, because I had come really close to losing my load, and my pride wouldn't let me be the first guy to break.

Sarah Henley, a blonde senior, came over with Esther Choe, a Korean junior, and Jamie Miano, a dark-haired Italian sophomore who had been part of last year's pledge class. The girls settled to their knees on either side of me, grinning happily.

Since I didn't know Sarah or Esther very well, they introduced themselves. It's a surreal experience to shake hands with a lingerie-clad girl while you're buck naked and lying on your back. But any awkwardness I felt was washed away when Jamie giggled and decided to shake my erection, stroking it up and down a few times while saying, "Hi, there. I'm Jamie. Pleased to meet you."

Dawn was the first to laugh. Rather than go with Kate, Andie, and Whitney, she'd stayed right by my side. There weren't any rules about staying together as a unit, and indeed, the other three didn't stay together either, splitting up as they went to Bert and Jaron so that they could learn techniques from other girls as well.

But Dawn had apparently made it her mission to teach all these girls everything they needed to know about my dick. She taught them even better than she'd taught the first group, having already given one "lesson" tonight. And I soon found myself straining at the outer limits of my control while Jamie was putting those lessons to use, sucking powerfully on my mushroom head while corkscrewing her hand rapidly up and down my shaft.

"He's gonna blow if you don't stop," Dawn warned.

Jamie's dark eyes twinkled, and incredibly she started sucking even harder. At the same time, the Italian babe squeezed her own D-cup tits and moaned in obvious heat while rapidly bobbing her head up and down my shaft.

"Jamie!" Esther complained.

With a sigh, the brunette ceased her suction. She pulled her head back, panting softly and staring straight down at me. "I've wanted your cum since last year's pledge task," she murmured softly.

Dawn reached out and touched her shoulder. "Stick around long enough, and you will. I promise."

Staring at my girlfriend seriously, Jamie held her gaze for a moment before nodding and backing away. She didn't seem happy about delaying her gratification, but she'd been mollified for the moment.

"Go on. Try it," Sarah was encouraging Esther.

"I dunno. He's bigger than Bert."

"Not that much," Sarah said reassuringly.

So Esther tried. She opened her mouth as wide as she could go. She inhaled my prick, pushing herself lower and lower and lower. I felt the head of my prick nudge against the entrance to her throat. But her gag reflex kept kicking in, squeezing her tunnel shut and barring my entrance.

Basically, Esther was attempting a deep throat, and from the directions the girls were giving her, she was clearly a novice. As a few minutes passed, I got the understanding that Esther had accomplished her first deep throat with Bert less than twenty minutes ago. But she was having a harder time with the thickness of my prick.

"Time!" Carli's voice rang out.

Backing away with a gasp, Esther shook her head and sighed. "I can't do it. Not tonight. He's too big."

"That's okay," Sarah soothed. "Maybe another time."

Esther nodded, squeezing a few tears of tension out from her eyes.

"Finish them off girls," Carli then announced. "I think we've given these boys blue balls enough. I'm sure we can wake them up again for Round 3."

My eyes opened wide, and I glanced over to Dawn, who was sitting above my head. She grinned upside-down at me, patting my cheek. And then I glanced down to the 3 girls closer to my crotch, all three of them eyeing my waving prick.

Esther was still catching her breath and didn't seem in a mood to resume sucking me. Jamie, on the other hand, looked positively ravenous.

"Go for it. I'll help you out," Sarah offered.

Immediately, Jamie ducked down, swiftly accomplishing the deep throat that Esther couldn't before backing up and sucking on my head. She groaned, terribly turned on by the act of fellatio. And her hand quickly surrounded my shaft, stroking in the same corkscrew motion that Dawn had taught her earlier.

I closed my eyes and sighed at the pleasure coursing through my dick. Knowing that I now had permission to blow, I surrendered myself to the blissful feelings, relinquishing my PC muscles that had been holding my orgasm at bay. "Oh, fuck," I groaned.

"Mmm-gahhh," Jamie groaned around my prick. I opened my eyes and realized that when Sarah had stated she would help her out, the senior blonde had NOT meant helping Jamie blow me. Instead, the tall blonde had moved behind the brunette sophomore, sliding a hand into the back of Jamie's panties from behind and fingering her while nibbling on the back of Jamie's neck.

Giggling, Dawn moved to join in as well. She slid a hand inside Jamie's bra, cupping a firm tit and pinching the nipple. My girlfriend also turned her lips to Jamie's ear, whispering something I couldn't hear but nevertheless spurred the brunette into sucking on me even harder.

"Mmf! Mmf! Mmf!" Jamie moaned with each downthrust as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock. It sounded like Jamie was chanting in erotic ecstasy from the tender caresses of Dawn and Sarah, and if I didn't know any better, I would have thought somebody was actually fucking her. Her whole body trembled as she rapidly approached orgasm, the vibrations carrying through her mouth and down around my prick as she sucked me in time with her own moans. And then all at once, she tightened up and came.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Jamie screamed, popping her head off my dick and turning her face to the side.

"UNNNNGHHH!" I groaned at the same time, feeling my balls uncoil and begin geysering great gouts of spunk into the air. After more than a half-hour of near-continuous fellatio, I'd built up quite the reservoir of semen. It felt like I shot out gallons, with the first two long streams of sticky cum spraying right into Jamie's face, creating ribbons than ran from her forehead, over her left eye, and down onto her cheek. She turned her face back into the stream for the third one, catching it right in her mouth and gulping greedily.

The rest of my bursts lost power and didn't quite reach Jamie's face as she'd backed too far away. Like a fountain, creamy globs shot up into the air before splashing back down around my crotch and Jamie's hand. And even though she was climaxing herself, Jamie reflexively continued jacking me, coaxing out more and more cum until I finally ran dry.

"Holy shit," Jamie sighed when she finally came down from her high.

"C'mere," Sarah urged with heat in her voice, turning the brunette's face to her own for a steaming kiss full of passionate tongue work. The two hot Tri-Delts continued making out for a minute before Sarah broke away and stuck out her tongue to begin scooping up the ribbons of cum lining Jamie's face. And I didn't need to worry about the rest of my load, either. Dawn had taken it upon herself to lick my crotch and deflating cock clean.

And that was only Round 2.


Round 3 was much like the first two. Junior Lupe Gutierrez and Sophomores Madison Keynes and Misa Ng came over for Dawn's Guide to Blowing Ben. As before, everyone got a little worked up, but none of them made me pop off. I got pretty close though, when Lupe decided to put the "fucking her brains out" theory to the test as I grabbed her head while standing and literally face-fucked her.

Round 4 is when things got interesting. First of all, Dawn kissed me and then told me she was leaving. I felt a lump in my throat, but then forced myself to relax and let it pass. She deserved this. We'd talked a lot in the few weeks since New Year's. Dawn was only 20 years old, with a lot of things still yet to be tried and new thrills to experience. Although we used to talk about how she was the mature one and I needed to grow up, the reality was that I had already experienced a lot more than she had.

I had a choice: I could forbid her from venturing away from me to get those new experiences and suffer the consequences, or I could give her some slack and stay by her side while she went and did her own growing up. I chose the latter.

"Have fun," I stated encouragingly. "I don't mind."

"Really?"

"This is just sex. I LOVE you." I gave her my most encouraging smile. "Besides, Bert is Bert."

Dawn cracked up. "And Jaron?"

I took a deep breath. "Well ... just don't pull a 'Ryan' on me, okay?"

Dawn giggled. "Deal."

We kissed again, and she left, going straight to Bert. My best buddy was sitting up at this point, joking in Korean with Esther as well as chattering something to Sarah and Whitney. But his eyes went wide when Dawn approached, and mellowed out or not, I could see the eagerness in his stare.

Have at her, buddy, I said to myself. She's still coming home to MY bed tonight.

Besides, I had my own distractions in the form of four girls of my own. After forty-five minutes of taking turns giving blowjobs while not-so-subtly fingering themselves, all eleven girls in the room were pretty damn horny. Throw in that Carli dimmed the lights and put on some music, and the vibe was taking a definite turn away from clinical toward sexual.

"Hey Carli, what are the rules?" Sarah called out from over by Bert.

"You know what?" Carli replied with a crooked grin. The fiery redhead was kneeling next to me with a rather predatory expression on her face. "No more rules. Class is dismissed!"

"Huh?" Three or four girls sat up and looked over to us in confusion.

"Does that mean everything is over?" Kate queried from over by Jaron.

"But I'm horny!" Jamie whined, also next to Jaron.

"Then by all means, take care of it!" Carli announced. "Blowjob class is over. Tri-Delt Orgy is just beginning! WOOO!"

Ten other girls in the room took up the cry. "WOOO!!!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.