An Ordinary College Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2011 by bluedragon

Chapter 5: Hype

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Hype - The continuation of An Ordinary College Sex Life. Ben, Dawn, roommates, classmates, sisters, sorority girls, strippers, and even a teacher.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

-- NOVEMBER 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

"So have fun last night?" Bert turned back to look at me, looping his thumbs into the straps of his backpack as the four of us started up the hill. He was walking side-by-side with Kim, leading the way to class while Dawn and I followed a few paces back.

Dawn glanced over at me with an easy smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes. Today's outfit comprised a navy blue hoodie over a free school T-shirt. The shirt was tucked into her jeans, the bunched-up cotton hiding her trim waist. Unlike Adrienne, Dawn went low-key with her beauty pretty often, but there was no hiding her exquisite face. She bumped her hip into mine, momentarily knocking me off balance while we trudged up the hill. "Answer the man."

"You answer him." I shrugged. "You were there, too."

Dawn looked over at Bert. "It was a Tri-Delt party. Whaddaya think?"

"I think I wish I was there, too," Bert whistled. He then nudged Kim, who was walking beside him. "You shoulda pledged with Grace and Misty last year. Then I coulda tagged along as your date."

Kim rolled her eyes. "Dream on."

"I don't mean date-date," he clarified quickly. "Just as your plus-one, so that I could get out of your hair as quickly as possible."

"Now there's an idea!" Kim enthused with a smirk. She sped up a bit, and chuckling, Bert moved to keep up with her.

Dawn at first moved to keep pace, but when I lagged, she fell back into step with me. "You okay?" she asked, despite looking into my eyes and recognizing that I was lost in my thoughts. "What's wrong? Didn't you have fun last night?"

I shrugged and put on a smile. "It was great. It was fun, sure."

"Yeah, that sounded convincing," Dawn drawled sarcastically.

I sighed. "Really, it was fun. It was nice to see all the Tri-Delts again. I even enjoyed seeing Misty and Grace and Cadence."

"And Nora and Whitney..." Dawn led me.

I smiled. "Fresh pussy."

"Fresh ass," Dawn added.

Unable to help myself, I chuckled as memory of last night's activities came rushing back to me. But then I sighed again. "It was nice, I'll agree. It's been a while since we've done something like that together."

"Psht. That was the FIRST time we've done something like that together, at least since getting to college."

"Really?"

Dawn nodded. "The legend was about the Big Ben and Adrienne Experience, or are you confusing her and me?"

"No, no, of course not," I shook my head. "But maybe that's the point. I don't really want the 'Big Ben' reputation anymore. People all over campus think I'm this infamous man-whore, and it changes the way they look at me. You remember what happened with Sasha and Rod."

Dawn nodded.

I shrugged. "Now I'm with you. And if it's up to me, I'd rather that people be able to look at me and say, 'That's Dawn Evans' faithful boyfriend'."

"You ARE my faithful boyfriend."

I snorted. "Tell that to Nora and Whitney."

"C'mon, was it really so bad fucking their pretty little brains out?"

"Of course not. Nora was so adorable and Whitney was right up my alley. But let's face it: neither of us had ever MET those girls before last night. They were total strangers, and I pretty much just used and abused them."

"Neither of them was complaining about that," Dawn pointed out. But then she thought about it and added sheepishly, "Well, once they woke up."

"But what now? It's not like I'm going to become close friends with them. It digs at my conscience, you know? I don't want people to think I'm some lothario out to hit and run."

Dawn rubbed my shoulder. "Those girls got exactly what they wanted. They knew what to expect, and what not to expect. And I don't hear any of the Tri-Delts from last year ... or anyone else you gave the Big Ben Experience to ... regretting it."

"Well maybe I'm starting to regret it. There's a certain way I feel when I'm with you ... or really ... even when I'm with someone in 'The Family'. But with Nora and Whitney, I feel like I became a different person."

"Damn straight. You were so forceful and in control. It was fucking sexy." Dawn's eyes glittered.

I chuckled, but then frowned. "Not you, too. You gonna tell me now you'd rather sleep with Big Ben than the real me?"

Dawn shook her head. "I don't have to choose. They're both you. You're right: you're different with The Family than you are with other girls. You're tender, you're caring with us. But with them, you're a fucking GOD. Even Nora thought so, remember?" she chuckled.

"Dawwnnn," I groaned.

"You're making too big a deal out of this. I love you, MY Ben, in all his shapes and forms. I love you when you're satisfying my needs and the needs of all my sisters. And I love you when you bring me to parties like last night to help ME enjoy tight young bodies like Nora and Whitney, okay?"

I managed a little smile. "Okay."

""Fun', Ben, remember? And give your conscience a rest. Those girls enjoyed themselves. You gave them pleasure. Just leave it at that."

"Okay."

Dawn nodded. "C'mon. We gotta catch up to the others."


A week later, Bert, Dawn, and I were sitting on a bench outside our next class, which wouldn't start for another five minutes. We could probably go inside and take our seats, but knowing we'd have to spend the next hour and a half cramped up in there, we hung outside and chatted. Dawn was even lying down, her head in my lap while I slowly brushed her hair with my right hand.

"Dude, check it out," one of my classmates muttered from the next bench on my right, nudging his friend beside him.

Curious, I turned to the right to look as a couple of beautiful brunettes turned the corner. The pair looked vaguely familiar, but I didn't immediately recognize them.

"'Sup ladies..." the guy on the next bench drawled, nodding his head and trying to look cool.

The girls pointedly ignored him. Without breaking stride, they continued past the ogling college boys. But a few seconds later, both girls turned and fixed me with big smiles.

"Hiii, Ben," the first greeted musically.

"Call me, will you?" the second chimed in.

"Uh, sure thing," I managed to grunt back, covering my surprise and trying desperately to place them in my memory. For one thing, the second brunette was under the impression that I had her phone number.

The two boys on the bench to my right literally dropped their jaws open. They looked after the departing girls, then at Dawn who was just grinning in my lap, and then back to the girls.

"Friends of yours?" Dawn asked.

"I'm trying to figure out who they are, actually."

"I know one of them," Bert piped up. "We had a class together last semester."

"Who is she?"

"Uh, Stephanie ... just 'Steph' ... Brajkovich. She's the one who asked you to call her."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Name doesn't ring a bell."

Bert shrugged. "She's Chi Omega."

"Oh, the sorority?"

"Yep."

I rolled my eyes. "Figures."

Last semester, the Big Ben reputation had spread far and wide across the campus. After bulldozing my way through the Tri-Delt pledges (and with Adrienne, through the Tri-Delt sisters themselves), rumors of the Big Ben Experience had run rampant, especially on Sorority Row. Settling down with Cadence Carmichael for a couple of months in the spring had tempered the reputation somewhat, but it still remained. Somehow, half of the females on campus had already heard of me before I introduced myself.

Over time, however, the reputation became a mythical legend. I'd isolated myself with Dawn, Kim, and Viktoriya over the summer. For most of this semester, I'd confined my sexual activities within the privacy of my own house. So without any new stories to tell, people began to doubt the old ones. Every so often the past couple of months, I would get people doing double-takes and asking me, "Are you the Big Ben?"

I would shrug it off, reply "Those are just exaggerated stories," and people would believe me.

Like Rod and Sasha, there were still guys who were suspicious of me stealing their girlfriends, or girls afraid I would seduce them against their will. But for the most part, I'd been able to walk amongst the student population without the Big Ben reputation hanging over me like a neon sign.

That neon sign had gone dark over the past few months. But in a single night, I'd turned that neon sign back on. Apparently, I even made the damn sign flash and honk like an alarm. Word on the street was that Big Ben was back in the game, and no amount of denials from me would stop that word from spreading. And just like before, the flashing, honking sign would simultaneously drive people away from me while attracting a completely different crowd like moths to a flame.

Last Tuesday, literally two days after the Tri-Delt party, Gwen had come by the house and asked, "So has Big Ben re-opened for business?"

"What?"

"Heard you did quite the number on a couple of Tri-Delt pledges Sunday night. Girls have been laying off ever since you and Dawn got serious. But people know that I'm friends with you, and since yesterday, two different girls came up to me to ask that very question: Are you back to being fair game?"

I sighed and began, "Actually, I really think that night was just a one time-"

"The answer is 'yes'," Dawn cut me off. "Yes he is."

"Dawn!"

"Oh, come on. I'm not saying that you have to sleep with every girl who comes onto you. I'm just saying that we shouldn't, uh, close ourselves off to the possibility."

I arched an eyebrow. "Ourselves?"

My girlfriend beamed at me. "Yeah, you and me, together, just like we did to Nora and Whitney."

My eyebrows both popped. "Seriously?"

"Sure! C'mon, it'll be fun. Remember 'fun'?"

"I don't know."

"We've been over this. You don't need to force yourself into some kind of monogamy for me. And I want the variety, okay? I spent two years with Ryan. And as much as I appreciated our time together, the sex was pretty damn vanilla."

There was more than a hint of frustration in Dawn's voice, and I arched an eyebrow as I studied her reaction a little more carefully.

With a sigh, Dawn stated, "I love you for who you are, not for some fictitious concept of who you could be. And I need you to love me for who I am."

"And who is that?"

Dawn glanced first at Gwen, and then leaned into my ear. Whispering so that only I could hear her, she husked, "People think I'm this pure, innocent princess. But I'm horny, bisexual, and I've got this burning desire to suck your cum out of Nora Cavaday's cunt while you're shoving your big dick all the way up my ass. That's who I am."

It was who she couldn't be with Ryan. For whatever else the couple had together for nearly three years, Dawn's bisexuality and affinity for anal play had not been a part of it. And filled with both the recognition of Dawn's frustration over the past couple of years, along with the stimulation of the imagery she'd just put into my mind, I found myself determined to make her fantasy come true.

Turning my face to hers, I spoke with a smile, not caring whether or not Gwen heard. "Okay. Let's have some fun."

So Dawn and I had some fun. We spent the rest of the weekdays just enjoying each other, occasionally knocking boots with our roommates as well. DJ and Brooke wanted a repeat of the bondage games Wednesday night. Thursday was Kim's weekly fucking. And Friday was a date night for just the two of us.

But unbeknownst to me, Dawn had been in contact with Nora Cavaday during the week and accepted an invitation to attend a sorority-mixer at the Chi Omega house on Saturday night. We partied together. I flirted with a variety of new Sorority girls. And at the end of the night, we brought Nora back to our house, where I indeed made Dawn's fantasy come true.

And now it was Monday, back to school. Bert, Dawn, and I waited for our next class, which would begin in two minutes. And a couple of Chi Omega girls had cruised by to flirt with me, asking me to call before continuing on their way.

Bert stared after the gorgeous brunettes, then back at me. "So you do know them then?"

Dawn now sat up, looking after the girls. "We went to a Chi Omega party on Saturday. But I don't remember them."

"Me, neither," I shrugged before Steph's face suddenly popped up in my memory. "Wait, I DO remember. It was only a minute. You and Nora had gone to grab more beer, leaving the pack to descend upon me."

Dawn giggled. She and Nora had left me twice that evening, specifically to watch and see what happened. "So Steph was one of them?"

I nodded. "I think so."

"So you gonna call her?" Bert inquired.

"Don't have her number."

"She didn't give it to you at the party?"

"No," Steph's voice cut in behind us. "I didn't."

We turned to see that the comely brunette and her friend had returned back along the pathway. Steph herself held out a torn piece of notebook paper, handing it down to me with a flirty smile. I took it, noting the pretty handwriting and the hearts dotting the letters 'i' and 'j' in her last name. "Call me," she said sweetly. "Please?"

Dawn eyed the girl up and down evaluatively. For her part, Steph preened and posed, perhaps realizing she was auditioning for Dawn as much as for me. And after a moment, my girlfriend reached out and took the paper from me. "You free Friday night?"

Steph's dark eyes lit up. "Yeah, actually."

"Ben'll call you," Dawn stated confidently, then glanced behind the brunette to her friend, equally as beautiful and standing a few feet away. "And maybe you can talk your friend into coming too."


"Unnnnnh! Ohhhhhh! Unnnnnh!" The hot brunette before me had been whining and whimpering constantly for the past fifteen minutes.

I held myself balls deep inside her tight, clenching pussy. With my hands gripping her slender hips, I ground my pelvic bone against her asscheeks and pivoted my cock inside her, stretching out her vaginal walls.

Her head hung down between her shoulder blades in this doggy-style position, her silky brown hair cascading down to the mattress and revealing the creamy skin of her neck. I briefly thought about bending over and suckling at her fragrant flesh, but before I could, another brunette head moved in to do it first.

No worries, I could focus on what I was doing. I had witnessed the sight before me more times than I could count: a fully-naked, beautiful young woman on all fours, just absorbing the tingling electric pleasures I stimulated in her body. I counted the vertebrae of her backbone, having already determined the layout of her central nervous system. I watched the ridges of her shoulder blades pushing out from her back as she moved, giving me more landmarks to identify specific muscles to massage. And of course, I took in the view of her perky asscheeks being split wide by my rigid dick, more for my pleasure than hers.

It was so easy to bring a girl to orgasm in this position. I controlled the depth, angle, and power of my thrusts. My hands had access to every inch of her body, whether I wanted to squeeze her throat, tickle her spine, or fondle her swaying breasts. I could also manipulate the sensitive bundled nerves of her pussy, although in this case, I didn't have to. Dawn lay beneath Steph Brajkovich in a sixty-nine position, eagerly munching on the Chi Omega Senior's pussy and licking at my balls from time to time as well. Meanwhile, Carol Goldberg, fellow Chi Omega Senior brunette, continued nuzzling the girl's neck while tweaking her friend's nipples.

Triply-assaulted by my thick cock rubbing her insides, Carol's hands on her tits, and Dawn's tongue wrapped around her clit, Steph began her final orgasm. Her back bowed into a reversed arch, her belly pushing down onto Dawn's while her shoulders went rigid, and she thrust her ass up against me. She tossed her head back, dislodging Carol and sending that mane of dark hair flying into the air. And her scream was loud enough that my roommates would have no doubt that one of my guests was climaxing, no matter the soundproofing I'd put up in the master bedroom.

I kept rotating my dick while Steph spasmed. My right thumb left her hip and buzzed over her anus, not quite penetrating. My left hand shot forward, clamping over her mouth with the thumb raised to block her nostrils as well. And I re-started pumping my shaft in and out of her, rapid strokes designed to maximize the sheer volume of sensations assaulting the young woman's oxygen-deprived brain.

Three, two, one, touchdown. Steph's hips bucked and heaved against me as her orgasm played out. Her voice died first, and then her arms collapsed as she dropped down atop Dawn's body. Her cunt muscles were still clamped around my cock, dragging me down with her. But by the time the heavy weight of my chest landed against her back, crushing her lungs as she was sandwiched between my girlfriend and me, she was already unconscious.

"Ben! Up, Ben!" Dawn gasped beneath us.

Chuckling, I rolled to one side, withdrawing my still erect cock, slick with Steph's orgasmic juices. Dawn pushed Steph off to the other side, and then gasped for oxygen. And after picking her head up to check and verify that the pretty brunette was indeed passed out, my girlfriend dropped her head back and started chuckling with me.

"Oh, shit. You really did it!" Carol whistled in awe, staring at me with wide eyes.

I grinned, feeling my dick twitching eagerly. I could've busted my nut inside Steph's pussy, but I wanted to save it until I finished off her sorority sister. "Uh, huh. And you're next."

Blinking rapidly, Carol actually looked a little scared as I approached her, gently but firmly taking hold of her wrists and pushing the slender brunette onto her back. Dawn was beside us, grabbing onto my waving prick and guiding it like a heat-seeking missile into Carol's core. And then I pressed the Chi Omega's arms back behind her head while sliding forward to fill up her vaginal tunnel with every last inch of my thick man-meat.

"Ohhh..." Carol moaned, letting her head fall back at my penetration, the pleasure overwhelming her momentary sense of trepidation.

I reached full depth, flexing my cock experimentally to test out her tightness. And chuckling, I asked rather conversationally, "By the way, has anyone ever fucked you up the ass?"

"Oh, shit!" That look of fear was back in her eyes.


It was 6pm, and a Saturday, when the doorbell rang. Dawn poked her head out of the kitchen, where she and DJ were making dinner together. Brooke and I were watching TV, but it was boring, so I hopped up and volunteered, "I'll get it."

Opening the front door, I grinned at sight of Jocelyn Canilao, Lakhi Sharma, and Andie Holland all standing on the porch before me. All three Tri-Delt sisters wore peacoats against the cold November weather, but I could instantly see that they were wearing stiletto fuck-me heels, and their legs were either bare or covered only by sexy stockings. They were also in full makeup, with their hair done for a night out. And yet all three of them were right here on my doorstep.

"This is a pleasant surprise," I greeted warmly. "Come on in."

The girls walked past me into the warmth of the house, and I closed the door behind them. I gestured to the living room and asked, "So what brings you here?"

"Word out is that you and Dawn nailed a couple of Chi Omegas last night."

I blinked, surprised at how fast the rumor mill spun. Steph and Carol had only left the house this morning, after being passed out most of the night and then being ravaged once again when we woke up. I even popped Steph's anal cherry sometime around 8:30am while Dawn drove a vibrator up her pussy.

I sighed. "You know, what's with the double-standard that frowns on guys talking about their conquests and yet encourages you girls to share?"

The girls looked at each other for a moment before Andie shrugged and stated, "You don't count."

Lakhi now spoke up. "Can you confirm the stories?"

"That we boinked a couple of Chi Omegas?" I sighed. What was the harm? "Sure. Yeah."

The girls looked at each other and nodded, communicating something between themselves wordlessly.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly. "Uh, is that a problem?"

Jocelyn explained. "We're not unfriendly, but the Chi Omegas are still a rival sorority."

I started to understand what they were getting at. "So what? You guys are upset that I slept with them? As much fun as we have together, I'm not a Tri-Delt. I'm not even a frat guy who is affiliated with you. So it's not like there are any rules against me sleeping with them."

Lakhi shook her head. "Of course not."

Jocelyn explained, "We're not upset."

Andie started unbuttoning her peacoat while simultaneously shaking out her long, dyed-blonde hair. "But still ... the sisters would like to remind you that should you and Dawn need any extra partners, we are always here for you."

Jocelyn's peacoat hit the floor first, revealing that the slender Filipina wore only slinky lingerie in the form of a pink teddy and matching bikini-cut panties with little black bows on the sides. Lakhi was next, wearing a push-up bra that made her big tits look even more out of proportion on her petite frame. And finally, Andie showed off her gartered-stockings and black ensemble that was sheer enough to reveal her pale pink nipples already erect.

Brooke, in the living room, gasped. Dawn poked her head out of the kitchen again to see what was going on. My girlfriend just grinned when she saw the group, and waved while greeting, "Hi, girls."

Jocelyn politely replied, "Hi, Dawn."

Dawn eyed their lingerie with a knowing smile, then added, "He's all yours, but the food will be ready in a half-hour. Why don't you guys have a little warm-up, and then eat with us. DJ and I are making pasta. All five of us can finish up after dinner."

Lakhi was already dragging me to the stairs. "Sounds good!"


"So when's my turn?" Chevelle asked rather conversationally as we settled down in our usual spot at Faculty Glade.

I was in the middle of opening up my messenger bag to get to my sandwich and soda when I realized that Chevelle's question was directed at me. My eyebrows rose as I looked over at her. "Excuse me?"

The erstwhile-hippie gave me a knowing smirk, and then leaned forward, letting her unfettered breasts stretch the already low scoop of her peasant shirt. And in a demure tone, she explained, "Word out is that Big Ben is back in circulation. And I want a turn!"

"Excuse me?" Sasha put in with wide eyes. The pretty brunette had stopped herself just inches from biting into her chicken pita.

Chevelle smirked at her teammate. "You didn't know?"

Tension spread across Sasha's face as she let the new information sink in. Shaking her head, she muttered, "I ... I don't really get much campus gossip." She blanched as she looked at me, the expression on her face not unlike the first few times we'd met when she'd been scared I would jump her at any moment.

"Hey, relax," I soothed. "Nothing's changed."

Chevelle pouted. "So you're not back in circulation?"

I rolled my eyes. "You make it sound like I'm a library book, available to be checked out by anyone who wants to borrow me for a couple of days."

The blonde hippie frowned. "Aren't you?"

Although I certainly felt annoyed, Dawn laughed in obvious amusement behind me. "It doesn't work like that," she explained. "We've ... had some fun, that's all."

"But I'm NOT going to seduce you against your will," I said quickly, my eyes on Sasha. "Never have. I'm not like that."

"That's not what Leighton Barrister said," Kim interjected quietly, her eyes downcast.

I shot Kim a harsh look, but she just gave me a sly smile. There was more going on underneath that girl's shy exterior than I knew about. I wasn't even sure HOW Kim knew about Leighton, given that she wasn't a Tri-Delt herself or anything.

"Contrary to popular belief, I'm not some man-slut who sleeps with every girl who flirts with him," I stated wearily.

Bert shot me a look.

I rolled my eyes. "Not every girl. Especially since Dawn and I got together."

Dawn beamed at me.

"What Dawn and I do together is our business. Despite the rumor mill, that stuff should be private. Fair enough?"

"Yeah, give the man a break," Bert chimed in.

"Of course. Private," Sasha agreed.

"Aww..." Chevelle whined.

I took a deep breath and looked at my project team. "The point is: we're a project team and we'll stay a project team. We've got work to do, and I intend to get everyone an 'A'. Okay? Everything else is just a distraction."

Bert and Kim shrugged. Dawn smiled at me.

"Okay." Sasha nodded, looking relieved.

Only Chevelle wouldn't leave it alone. She pouted and batted her eyes at me. "But I still want a turn!"


"Ben! We need to talk."

Brooke's voice shattered the relative quiet of the living room, and after picking my own head up I realized that she'd gotten the attention of everyone else as well. Robin and Gwen had been studying at the dining table, but were studying no longer. And Dawn and Bert were now poking their heads out from the kitchen where my girlfriend had been giving my best friend some pointers on how not to burn cereal and milk.

My little sister leaned against the archway, her backpack still slung over one shoulder as she folded her arms across her chest and glared at me. DJ stood behind her, looking like she'd prefer to melt into the wall.

I didn't have a clue what was going on, so I glanced at Dawn for help. But she just gave me the same blank look back, and shrugged her shoulders.

So I turned back to Brooke. "What's up?"

"I need to talk to you," she sighed, clearly vexed.

I closed my book and dropped it onto the coffee table. Standing up from my comfortable spot on the couch, I stretched to get the kinks out of my back, and then followed her back into her bedroom.

Once inside, Brooke literally threw her bag so that it hit the floor and skidded to a crashing stop against her desk. Realizing that this wasn't going to be a quick chat, I closed the bedroom door behind me and grabbed her desk chair, wheeling it over next to her bed and spinning it around so I could sit on it in reverse and rest my forearms atop the backrest.

Brooke flopped onto a seated position on her bed and propped herself up with her hands. "You are really making my life difficult here."

"Uh, exactly what have I done?"

"More like who have you done."

"Huh?"

My little sister sighed. She glared at me for a few seconds, shaking her head in disgust without saying anything before exhaling slowly again.

On the one hand, I was completely nonchalant about the situation, not seriously thinking I was in any trouble and more just curious to know what was bothering Brooke. But on the other hand, I was starting to get frustrated at the way she would just glare at me and not speak.

"It doesn't enter your head, does it?" Brooke finally began in an accusatory tone. "What it's like for me? To be your little sister at this school?"

"Brooke, what the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you. BIG BEN!" Brooke waved her hands theatrically in the air, making it seem as if my very name was some announcement of grandeur. "You're famous, big brother, or should I say 'infamous'. Now maybe all that attention doesn't bother you, but it sure isn't what I signed up for."

"Wait, what?"

Brooke sighed. "First of all: it seems that half of all your would-be groupies think that I'm one of the ways to get to you. 'Hey, Brooke! Think I'm your brother's type? Where does he like to hang out?'"

My eyebrows furrowed.

"'Hey, Brooke!'" my sister continued in a sing-song voice, clearly quoting someone else. "'Can you give your brother my number? I'd love for him to gimme a call.'"

"Look," I began. "I'm sorry about all that. I'm sure most of these people don't-"

"That's not the worst part," she cut me off coldly. Exhaling wearily, Brooke continued quoting. "'Ooh, there goes Brooke! That's Ben's little sister! I'll bet she's AMAZING in the sack! Didn't you know that the sex gene is genetic?'"

My mouth went dry as I started to realize what was going on.

"'I'll bet she's a total nympho!'" Brooke added, still in the sing-song voice. "'If she's anything like her brother, she's probably fucking a different guy every night!'"

Ice started to chill in my veins. Pestering the people I knew to get to me was one thing. But slandering my little sister was quite another. "Who's saying this shit?" I suddenly growled. "Give me names!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.