An Ordinary College Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2011 by bluedragon

Chapter 4: October

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: October - The continuation of An Ordinary College Sex Life. Ben, Dawn, roommates, classmates, sisters, sorority girls, strippers, and even a teacher.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

-- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

I thrust forward a final time, grunting my orgasm into Dawn's ear as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into her sucking pussy. My girlfriend dug her heels into my ass, tightening her arms around my back to pull me deeper as she felt the cum flowing out of my body to crash against her insides like waves cresting on the beach. The first wave would start receding only to be met by the second coming forth, and both our bodies twitched and humped together as I finished filling her up with my jism.

"Mmm ... that was a good one, babe," Dawn patted my shoulder.

"Ughh..." was all I could manage to grunt, my mind blank post-ejaculation. I sagged onto Dawn's chest while she rubbed my back, sighing happily.

The morning sunlight came through the shades at just the right angle to fall across my face. It was enough to keep me from drifting back to sleep. And eventually, I recovered enough energy to pick myself off my girlfriend's body and roll to the side.

Once I moved, Dawn reached over to the nightstand to get some tissues and blot herself up before it leaked all over our sheets. But my brain pinged with memory and I quickly stopped her by grabbing her wrist before she could do so. "Don't do that," I blurted.

With the morning rays glistening in her sunny blonde hair, Dawn arched an eyebrow and gave me a quizzical look. "Why not? You got some kinky idea of me going off to class with your spunk leaking into my panties?"

My jaw dropped as I thought about that. "Well, now that you mention it..." But I shook my head and finished, "No, actually. Something else."

"Something fun I hope," Dawn giggled.

Smirking, I kicked my feet off the bed and stamped on the floor three times in quick succession.

Dawn gave me another quizzical look, levering herself up on her elbows but obediently remaining on her back so that my cum wouldn't run out of her. I didn't verbally answer, but just waited all of thirty seconds until the door burst open and a pajama-clad Brooke ran through.

"Ooh! You remembered!" my little sister enthused.

"Breakfast is served," I waved theatrically at my girlfriend, who just chuckled and spread her knees to the side.

Noisy slurping sounds soon emanated from Dawn's crotch, though I could see nothing but the back of Brooke's head as she tongued up my spending. I leaned against the doorjamb, staring back at the girls on the bed. Dawn was half-naked, her pajama top pulled high enough to bare her breasts, the erect nipples still wet from my suckling. She tweaked the eraser-sized nubs herself as she closed her eyes and let her head fall back, moaning erotically as she absorbed the new pleasant sensations. Brooke lay on her stomach between Dawn's legs, with one of my old T-shirts riding up her lower back to expose her panty-clad ass. And you know what I think of my sisters' world-class asses.

Decisions, decisions. Should I go to the bathroom to get ready for the day before Dawn and Kim kick me out? Or should I return to the bed, tug my little sister's panties to the side, and slide my newly-stirring erection into her tight little cunt?

Yeah, it's a hard life.


-- SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

"BENNN!!!"

The shrieking voice startled me from my book, popping my head up. I blinked twice and looked over to the desk at Dawn, pausing for a moment to admire how devastatingly sexy my girlfriend looked at this moment. Since it was late evening, and she'd already taken a shower, she was wearing nothing but one of my button-down dress shirts. Her big tits pushed out the material and caused each gap between the buttons to open, so that I could glimpse her creamy titflesh every now and again when I had just the right angle. She didn't even wear a bra beneath it, basically just waiting until some time when we decided we'd studied enough and I could rip apart the shirt and have one last sex romp before falling asleep in each other's arms.

"BENNN!!!" The shriek went off again. "SPIDER!!!"

Another spider. This old house had a zillion places for the damn things to hide and now in my third year in this place, I was used to spider-execution duty. I sighed and closed my book while Dawn smirked. "Want me to get it?" she asked.

One thing that made Dawn pretty special was that she was NOT afraid of the arachnids, camp girl as she was. Of course, camp experience had somehow not fortified the other girls of the house. Brooke and DJ both, along with Brandi and Dayna before them, were petrified of the 8-legged critters. Or at least they so claimed.

"No, no. I got this," I sighed. After all, I'd already closed my book.

"Just don't take too long, okay?" She raised an eyebrow at me, then rather seductively leaned to the side, drawing the fingers of her right hand down the seam of my semi-unbuttoned dress shirt, deftly opening one more button to expose an extra two inches of cleavage to my hungry gaze. "I'm almost done, and I'd rather not be kept waiting."

I realized I'd been holding my breath, and only now exhaled heavily before beginning to pant. With a grin, I nodded. "Got it." And then I hurried out of the room.

I descended the stairs at a jogging pace. DJ would probably have been happier if I'd been rushing full-tilt to rescue her, but she could handle a few extra seconds. And so I arrived at the blonde's bedroom with paper towel in hand. "Where is it?"

"There! There! There!" DJ hopped up and down on top of her bed, distracting me for a moment as her tits jiggled enticingly unfettered beneath her T-shirt. But then I followed her pointing finger and saw the rather large brown spider camping out in the corner just above the white baseboard.

[SWAT-squish]

"Wanna see it?" I turned and asked.

"Uh ... n- no... ," DJ whimpered while dropping to her knees on her mattress, hugging herself in terror.

I gingerly turned the paper towel over, seeing the brown and black mess of crushed spider guts and quickly crumpled the excess paper around it. Then I stood up and carried the entire ball downstairs, got into my slippers, and took the wadded mess down to the trash container outside. I then came back into the house, washed my hands, and returned to DJ's bedroom. It was a lot of work for a single spider, but the girls relaxed much more knowing that even the spider's remains were out of the house. If it had been a little baby, I might be able to get away with just throwing it in the trash, but definitely not one of these big ones. "All done." I waved my hands as proof of completion.

"Oh, THANK YOU!" DJ launched herself off the bed, wrapping her legs around my waist while clutching me like I'd just rescued her from drowning. You'd think she hadn't had me kill a half-dozen spiders in the last few weeks.

"It's okay." I patted her back and let go of her tight ass, causing her to put her feet onto the floor to catch herself. "I'm just going to head up and get back to Dawn. It's our, uh, bedtime."

"Oh, please let me thank you!" DJ rolled her eyes up to me, her crystal blue irises burning brightly.

I sighed, feeling a little overworked. DJ had been briefed by Dayna concerning proper payment for arachnid termination services. In the past month, I'd started to suspect that DJ was NOT in fact scared of spiders, and actually kept them in a hidden cage somewhere to specifically bring them out on cue and therefore give her an excuse to fuck me.

But not tonight. "Sorry. Dawn's waiting for me."

She screwed up her face but seemed to relent. "Just a quick blowjob?" She bit her lip, looking adorable and sexy at the same time with her tousled hair and brief attire. "I'm really wound up right now and I just need to relax. Otherwise I'll never be able to sleep tonight!"

I exhaled and looked toward the stairs where Dawn was waiting. In the old days, I would have succumbed. In the old days, I HAD succumbed. But not today. "Sorry, kiddo." I quickly pecked DJ's forehead and then left the room.

Dawn was already on the bed, the dress shirt now fully-unbuttoned as she smiled at me. Her book was in her hands, but as I approached, she tossed it onto the floor. "All done!" she enthused.

I grinned and drank in her appearance, from pointed feet, looong legs, neatly trimmed muff just over pink pussy lips already glistening in anticipation, and up to a spectacular torso only half-covered by the dress shirt, which hinted at the treasures beneath. My Dawn was an angel.

But before I could climb onto the bed, DJ appeared at the door behind me, panting after having run up the stairs. "Dawwwnnn," she whined. "Can you share tonight? That spider was HUGE and I'm REALLY wound up now!"

My girlfriend's eyes just sparkled, and a wide grin crossed her face. "Sure thing, kiddo. Come on in."

DJ scrambled past me, and then my eyes goggled as two gorgeous Evans sisters waited for me on my bed. DJ reached down, ripping her pajama top over her head to bare those glorious big titties to my gaze. And she giggled as she lay back against Dawn, who reached around to cup and play with one of her little sister's engorged nipples.

Yeah, it's a hard life.


-- WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

It was 3:30 in the afternoon, and a weekday, but the doorbell still rang. Unlike in previous years, when Dayna and Brandi ruled the house, we kept the front door locked to prevent just anyone from walking in.

After all, you never knew when one of the four girls of our current household would get an itch that apparently only I could scratch.

But I wasn't currently scratching anyone's itch (unfortunately). Instead, I was seated in the living room with Dawn, Kim, Bert, and Robin while we did homework, studied, or played video games (that would be Bert). DJ and Brooke were at Vivian Wang's house, since Vivian had a living room big enough to become the froshlings' "clique headquarters" without the older siblings in the way. That left our place to solely remain my crew's hangout spot.

"I'll get it," Dawn volunteered, closing her book and hopping up. She left the room and came back a minute later with a familiar face.

"Hey guys," Gwen called out.

I looked up from my spot on the couch to see Gwen turn the corner into the living room, with Dawn following immediately after.

"Welcome home, dear," I drawled with a smirk.

Gwen blushed and glanced back in the hallway. A moment later Steven Zainal, Gwen's boyfriend of six months, followed after. The tanned, dark-haired young man waved almost shyly at us, even though we were all familiar faces by now.

The recent couple set up shop on the dining table, spreading out their books. But rather than immediately launch into studying, Gwen sat down next to Dawn on the couch and started catching up on gossip while Steven joined Bert in front of the PS2.

I, myself, returned to my homework. The math in our advanced statistical analysis course wasn't difficult, but it WAS tedious. And it required all my concentration not to make a careless error. But just as I started to get back into a groove, a loud voice shattered the silence. "That book, Steven! THAT book!"

I picked my head up and looked around. Gwen was making short, insistent jabbing motions with her hand, pointing back toward the dining table while Dawn looked on. Steven was standing next to the table, looking like a deer in the headlights as he pointed at book after book sticking out of Gwen's backpack. Clearly, he had no idea which one she wanted. "The green one?"

"Yesss, the green one," Gwen drawled condescendingly. "Which other book says 'Biological Psychology' on it?"

"I didn't know you wanted the 'Biological Psychology' one," he stammered defensively, looking even more upset that his girlfriend was nagging him in front of all of us. "You just kept saying 'that' book!"

"What OTHER book would I have wanted? I was just talking to Dawn about-"

"I didn't KNOW you were talking to Dawn about Biological Psychology. I was playing a game with Bert and-"

"Oh! You are sooo unbelievable!" Gwen huffed. "Try paying some attention when-"

"Trouble in paradise?" I cut in, which managed to draw a dirty look from Gwen. "Classic couples conflict. Failure to communicate specifics due to the expectation of sympathetic understanding. I believe you lectured Adrienne and me about just this sort of thing two years a-"

"Thank you, Benjamin," Gwen (the Psych major) snapped, before exhaling and scowling at me. Meanwhile, Steven passed behind her, handing over the book while shooting me a somewhat thankful look. Right or wrong, she looked ready to incinerate me with her eyes for a few seconds. But a moment later, she realized that she'd overreacted. Indeed, she'd asked Steven for a book without specifying which one she'd wanted.

So to my surprise, Gwen exhaled and admitted. "You're right. My miscommunication."

"You need to say that to Steven, not me. But don't worry. Stick with him for another 20 years and you can get away with it."

Gwen furrowed her eyebrows. "With what? Not specifying?"

I shrugged and glanced at Dawn. "Sometimes, yeah."

"No way."

Dawn rolled her eyes at her friend. "Have you SEEN us together?"

"But you're not mind-readers or anything."

"Really?" I smirked. "Dawn, can you get me my next-"

"Book," Dawn finished, reaching into my backpack. "Once you're done with statistics, you'll want the Managerial Accounting book, because you do your homework in chronological order of the classes you have tomorrow. And when you do switch, I'll join you, but not before-"

"Not before you get a drink," I finished, getting up and heading for the kitchen. I rummaged in the fridge for a second before announcing from out of view, "And given the time of day, you're going to want the-"

"Apple juice," Dawn answered just a second before I re-entered the living room with a tall glass of apple juice already in my right hand, while hiding my left hand behind me.

"Because you like the burst of sugar to get you through the next half of studying, but it's not so late at night that you have to worry about having to get up and pee at 3am."

Dawn nodded and then pointed to my hidden arm, adding, "And Ben will have an iced tea, much for the same reasons of sugar but also the quick caffeine boost."

I brought out the glass of iced tea from behind my back, and moved to sit down next to my girlfriend. I handed over the apple juice, and with no communication but our eyes, we clinked our glasses together, and then wrapped our forearms around the other's like in a wedding before tilting the glasses and taking a quick sip each. And in perfect synchronization, we turned and looked at the stunned expressions on our friends' faces.

Only Bert didn't look surprised. Without even glancing back at us, his eyes glued to the television on the still-running video game, he simply drawled, "It's Ben and Dawn. What the heck did you guys expect?"


-- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

"What can I say? After two years on their own, they've gotten used to life without us," Dawn rationalized. "DJ has certainly grown up into an independent young woman."

I sighed and dug my thumb into the strap of my messenger bag, briefly tugging it away from my chest as we made the final turn toward the house. "I know, I know. But I still feel responsible for them, you know? Both of them, even DJ. Your own Dad charged me with making sure she stays out of trouble, and I know my own parents expect me to look after Brooke."

"You are."

"No, I'm not. I barely see them. It's been over a month since they moved in, but I feel like the only times I'm ever around our little sisters is when they want sex."

"They're freshmen in college. First time away from home, and you expect them to want to just hang out with big brother and big sister? Is that what you did?"

"You were there. We DID spent a lot of time at the house," I pointed out.

"Only because our friends came to us. We practically spent every free minute in the living room because that was clique central. For Brooke and DJ, that means Vivian Wang's."

"I guess. I dunno. I just thought ... at least with Brooke ... that she'd..."

"Miss you?" Dawn finished.

"Yeah."

"It's not like you don't spend ANY time together."

I leveled my gaze at my girlfriend.

Dawn read my eyes and cracked up. "Okay, well, so most of your time spent together is scratching her various itches. But it's still time together."

I shook my head. "But is that all I am to her anymore? A convenient dick while she does this long-distance thing with Andrew?"

"You're her big brother. Nothing will ever change that."

"I don't feel like her big brother. We were close in high school. I kept an eye out for her, watching the guys she flirted with and being there to give her brotherly advice. I thought it would be the same now that we're together again. I expected things would be the same. But I haven't been doing those things because she's never around."

"She's not fourteen anymore. She's a big girl."

"I guess. It's just hard to let them go."

Finally, we reached the house. With the end of our walk, I put a cap on the conversation and told myself to just let it go. I gave Dawn a hopeful smile, and as I reached for the front door, I acted on an impulsive idea that I hoped would lighten the mood.

"After you, mademoiselle..." I drawled in a really bad French accent as I opened the front door. Bowing theatrically, I gestured inside. And playing along, Dawn curtsied beautifully and replied "Why thank you, monsieur" before walking past me.

She was nearly run over by a Mack truck.

"Whoa, whoa!" Dawn screeched after she and Brooke collided.

"Oops, sorry!" Brooke steadied herself by grabbing onto Dawn's shoulders, breathing fast until the both of them regained their balance.

"Hey, we were just talking about you," I began. "How are things going with classes? I know we haven't had much time to talk but I thought I could give you some advice on-"

"No time," Brooke cut me off. "I'm late for meeting the girls." She hoisted her backpack and started down the porch steps.

"Hey, don't I even get a hug goodbye?" I complained.

She didn't even stop while turning around. My little sister just flashed a grin at me as she hit the sidewalk. And then she was off, walking at double-speed.

Dawn slipped her arm around my waist, hugging herself against my side. "They grow up so fast..."


-- SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

The four of us in 'The Family' took a trip into San Francisco, partially to visit Dayna and Brandi and partially to play tourist. We spent a few hours at the Academy of Sciences and had a picnic at the Palace of Fine Arts, among other diversions. The whole trip had been spur of the moment, Dawn's brilliant idea to let us spend some time with our siblings.

After dropping off Dayna and Brandi, we'd even taken a detour down to Atherton to visit Paige and little April. The newest addition to the extended Jacobsen family had arrived exactly a month ago. The elfin ears and dark auburn hair were unmistakable. And I had to admit to daydreaming a little bit when Dawn held baby April in her arms, looking serene and amazingly beautiful (Dawn and April both).

It was almost sunset when I turned the Mustang into the driveway back in Berkeley, and just as I was putting the car into park, a Honda sportbike pulled up as well.

"Hey, Kim," I said while getting out of the driver's door. The others chimed in with greetings of their own.

"Hey, guys," the leather-clad biker chick replied while pulling off her helmet and shaking out her blonde-streaked hair. She also quickly unzipped the jacket, which was great for protection but not necessarily the most comfortable garment.

While Brooke and DJ immediately headed for the house, Dawn and I walked up to our roommate. And as Kim dismounted the bike, on impulse I reached to the handlebar and asked, "May I?"

With an amused smile, Kim nodded and gestured to the bike. "Go right ahead."

Grinning, I swung my leg over the gleaming mass of black-painted metal. Instinctively leaning forward into a forward-riding position, I wondered what it would feel like to blitz down the street at 100mph, feeling the wind whipping over my face.

"Wow ... that's pretty sexy."

I turned to see that Brooke and DJ had stopped to look when I climbed onto the bike. It was DJ who had made the comment, a twinkle in her eyes.

"Mmm-hmm..." Dawn drawled, folding her arms beneath her breasts and subconsciously lifting them together.

Well that settled it. I was going to have to get myself on a bike more often. I waggled an eyebrow at my girlfriend and then shot a look over to Kim. "You're going to teach me how to ride."

Kim stood up straight. "I am?"

I chuckled. "Sure. You owe me for getting you a place to live on-campus. You didn't have to waste two hours a day riding back and forth to Sunnyvale all summer. So you're going to make it up to me by teaching me how to ride." I gave her a look of innocence, as if I'd just made the most logically obvious statement in the world.

Brooke stifled a giggle and Kim just rolled her eyes and shook her head at me. But after another moment of thought, she shrugged and said, "Yes, sir."


-- MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

"Alright. See you Wednesday." Professor Isakova closed her binder at the podium, and the room was suddenly filled with the sounds of more binders being closed, being stuffed into backpacks, and students getting up from their chairs in the lecture hall.

I was just packing up my own things when Viktoriya's voice sounded off again, this time much closer. "A very nice presentation this morning, Benjamin. Your team made some excellent points on Monetarism."

I glanced up and smiled at the beautiful Russian brunette. Her tone was casual, like any professor chatting with a favored student. But I noticed the extra glint of fondness in her blue eyes. Blushing, I nodded and then shot a glance across my teammates. "Actually, you should be congratulating Sasha. She's the one who organized most of it. The Monetarism analysis was all her."

"Indeed. Excellent work, Miss Serafian," Professor Ice stated a little more loudly, looking at Sasha warmly.

"Thank you, Professor," the comely brunette replied while blushing.

Five minutes later, my team of six was packed up and settling around our usual spot at Faculty Glade. We fished out our lunches, but before I could take a bite, Sasha set her drink aside and commented, "You didn't have to do that, Ben."

Regretfully, I pulled my mouth away from my sandwich and looked over at her. Sasha had a soft expression on her face, her big dark eyes rather doe-shaped toward me. It was an expression I didn't see very often, since she was usually very focused and intense, especially with her schoolwork. "Do what?"

"Praise me in front of Professor Ice."

"Why not? You deserved it."

"The Monetarism thing was your idea."

I snorted. "But YOU did the research. She was praising your analysis, not the concept."

"Still."

I shrugged. "It's nothing, really."

Sasha nodded and then held up her chicken bowl. She dug in while Bert clucked over Chevelle's lunch.

"What IS that?" Bert asked warily. "I thought I saw that stuff growing in the bushes outside the classroom."

"Pretty close. Want to try some?" Chevelle offered up her bowl.

"What? Gross!"

"They're just leaves."

"You pick them yourself?"

"Some of them. There's a garden in my backyard."

"Those aren't the only things growing in your backyard," Dawn drawled.

Chevelle laughed. "Every plant has a different purpose. These raw dandelion greens contain a lot of prebiotic fiber."

"Those are raw dandelions? You mean the flower?"

Chevelle laughed, and actually nodded.

"And I'll bet that stuff is steamed tree sap."

"Fermented bean paste."

"Eww."

Kim piped up. "It's miso soup."

Chevelle nodded. "Which is a fermented bean paste."

Bert took a second look, and then sighed. "Oh."

Shaking my head, I merely returned to my old-fashioned turkey/avocado/bacon croissant.

Yummy.


-- WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

It was 1:34am when the front door opened and Brooke flounced in, followed immediately by Meli Kanemura and Meli's roommate, Alexis 'Lexi' Gilmore. All three girls were giggling, but stopped immediately upon seeing me standing in the hallway. I blocked their path with my arms crossing my chest and a rather menacing expression on my face.

"Ben?" Brooke frowned. "What are you doing here?"

"Do you know what time it is?" I growled, my tone one of statement and not question.

My little sister furrowed her eyebrows, "Like 1am or something. So?"

"So?" I seethed. "I TOLD you to call me if you were ever going to be out after midnight. Especially on a school night."

"Ohmigawd..." Lexi couldn't help laughing while covering her mouth to try and stifle herself. There was a wobbly-ness to her movements that wasn't quite coordinated. And now that I got a better scent, I smelled the distinct aroma of hard liquor.

"And have you been drinking?" I snapped, focusing on my sister.

"Jeez! Gimme a break, Dad..." Brooke whined.

"Brooke can handle herself," Meli piped up, coming to her friend's defense. "This isn't-"

"GOOD NIGHT, Meli," I cut her off, turning my cold glare to the pretty Hawaiian. I also turned to the third brunette. "Good night, Lexi."

Meli tried again. "But-"

"I said GOOD NIGHT," I growled, cutting her off.

Seeing an opportunity to escape, the roommates quickly hugged Brooke and said their goodbyes. "See you tomorrow," Meli finished before going out the door.

When they were gone, Brooke whirled on me with a righteous fury in her eyes. "Jeez, the fuck was that about?"

"You're late," I replied coldly. "Period."

"So what are you gonna do? Ground me?"

"If I have to."

"Oh, come ON."

"I'm dead serious."

"Ben! This isn't HOME. I'm eighteen! I'm in COLLEGE!"

"And you kept ME up wondering where the hell you were!" I seethed. "You're not picking up your phone. DJ was home two hours ago telling me you went to some party. And it's a fucking SCHOOL NIGHT! You have class in six hours!"

"Fuck, DAD."

"I'm not DAD. But if he were here, he WOULD ground you and you fucking KNOW IT!"

"But like you said, you're not him."

"Is this what you want? You want me to call Mom and Dad and ask THEM if I have permission to ground you?"

"NO!" Brooke instantly replied, scared I'd actually do it.

"Then freaking CALL ME. Okay? You know I don't think you should be out drinking past 1am. Especially on a school night. But you're right, you're in college, and I'm not your father. But I AM your big brother and you know I couldn't handle it if something ever happened to you."

"I'm sorry."

"Do you understand what it did to me the last time I got this worried about you?"

"Jeez, I'm sorry!" Brooke whimpered, for the first time looking truly apologetic. It was enough to take the wind out of my anger.

"Just ... midnight, okay? And if it's going to be any later than that, just call me and let me know you're okay. Is that so much to ask?" I exhaled slowly. "You make me worry, little one."

"I'm not so little anymore," Brooke pouted defensively.

I sighed and reached forward, pulling my sister into a bear hug. "You'll always be to me."


-- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

It was 9:52pm when the bedroom door opened and Kim walked in. Per the directions she'd been given, she approached me and then knelt on the floor in First Position, her legs together beneath her while she sat on her heels. The pretty Japanese babe extended her chin and put her hands together as if praying. And held between her hands was the leash that attached to the leather collar adorning her graceful neck.

I muted the sound on the Warriors-Blazers preseason game. It was almost over, and a blowout for the Warriors, so I'd lost interest. I was a Lakers guy, anyway. But I checked the clock and took note of the time. "You're early."

Kim quivered, lowered her head, and stared at the floor dejectedly. "I ... I couldn't wait ... I thought perhaps you might be lenient, Master."

I wasn't Kim's master. We were just friends, and she still belonged to Viktoriya. But Viktoriya didn't have a dick, not a live flesh and blood one anyways, and Kim had been granted permission to have sex with me on one night a week, at one specific time: Thursdays at 10:00pm. She couldn't even have sex with my roommates, only Dawn when she joined us on Thursday nights. But having some fantastic orgasms helped Kim unwind after the school week, and put her in a relaxed frame of mind before going back home to visit her family on the weekends. She hadn't gotten properly laid since our LAST Thursday night session, and the poor girl was positively quivering in anticipation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.